๐…๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐‚๐ˆ๐“๐„

By ryoheiarisushusband

In which two battered and broken souls try to mash their jagged pieces together and somehow they match each o... More

๐…๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐‚๐ˆ๐“๐„
ACT 00
0.01
0.03
0.04

0.02

44 1 3
By ryoheiarisushusband

Most people when they hear Bastard Mikaelson think of Niklaus Mikaelson, the boy that was abused by Mikael himself.

They forget the bastard that came before him, the start of Esther's cheating.

Jakobe Mikaelson.

They don't think of him because he was treated differently by his parents than Niklaus was.

By the time he was born he had attached himself to Mikael, it pleased the egotistical man. It pleased him to have a boy that got his hands on any weapon he could, a boy that loved a fight and had a fire in him like no other.

What made Mikael love him the most was also the thing his mother hated him for.

His inability to produce his own magic.

At first Mikael had seen it as a disadvantage, having seen his wife's magic he had felt disappointed in his favorite son.

Then he saw it in action, he had seen how weak a simple touch made his wife. It made him angry when she referred to his gift as an abomination. She was clearly jealous.

To be able to steal magic from others? Sure it wasn't amazing that his son didn't have his own magic but the fact that he could somehow counter his wife who he had saw as powerful made him love his son even more.

It wasn't long before he bad to go back, fighting didn't stop. He was constantly at war.

And when he came back his wife was pregnant again, he was excited. After how Jakobe had come out he was so happy to see his next child.

At first he had loved Niklaus, but Niklaus was nothing like Jakobe.

That's probably where Mikael truly fucked up, comparing the two children as if they were the same person instead of loving Niklaus for who he is.

But he didn't. Every chance he got he would nit pick the things Niklaus did. From the way he acted to his favorite activities.

"You must teach him how to be like you my boy." He would tell Jakobe with a smile, patting his shoulder. Frowning when his son would shake his head.

"Father he is not me, Niklaus is his own human." Jakobe would say, his siblings stood at the side with bated breath and every time Jakobe somehow got away with the way he spoke to their father. "I will teach Niklaus how to fight as is proper, but father you mustn't punish my brother so harshly or I fear he may start to act out which would put us in more danger."

Surprisingly Mikael would nod his head, smile appearing back on his face as he ruffled Jakobe's hair.

"You have always been my better my boy, I'm honored to have a son as smart as you to forsee my actions." Then he'd clap him on the back and let out a laugh looking at his wife. "I don't know why you despise him so much woman! These are the makings of a competant warrior."

It made Jakobe so proud, it made all of the subtle harsh pinches and jabs from his mother worth it. He was sad his brother didn't get the same love from their father bit in Jakobe's eyes they had a parent each that loved and hated them.

Unfortunately these things made the marriage between their parents deteriorate. With Esther trying to convince Mikael to see Jakobe as the abomination that he was and Mikael doing the same for Niklaus.

Unlike what most would think this made Jakobe and Niklaus impossibly close. They could share their pain with one another even if the pain wasn't the same. Niklaus knew that he could run to Jakobe anytime their father got out of hand and vice versa.

It was comforting.

But as they grew the abuse just got worse, with time they had to depend on each other and use the other as an out.

This didn't do much to stop it but it helped.

The one time Niklaus and Jakobe had been truly divided was when Tatia Petrova entered their life. Twirling three Mikaelson brothers on her finger like a toy.

It was the first time Jakobe had intentionally used his powers on him. Having pushed Niklaus against their home, feeling the urge to pull and drain. So he did.

Almost immediately he was thrown off by his mother who slapped him down to the floor making him sneer, throwing his hand out she slams into a tree.

Just when she goes to make a move on him Mikael is in her way sword at her neck.

"Leave with the boy." He says to his wife, she opens his mouth to retort but he yells at her. "Take the boy and leave woman! Go back home, I'm taking Jakobe on my hunt. We'll be back by tomorrow."

Be gives her no time to respond before turning around and grabbing his son's arm amd dragging him roughly to the forest berating him for the first time in his life.

"Not only do you dare fight your brother outside of our home for our neighbors to see, but you use magic on your mother in broad daylight over a widowed child bearing whore!" He shouts after he shoves his son against a tree when theyre far enough away.

Jakobe's head hangs down in shame, Mikael smacks him upside the head making him wince.

"I expect your brother's to fall for that wench's schemes but you my boy?" He sounds disappointed. "Do not let silly things such as love make you blind to people." He sighs, voice lower as he lays a hand on Jakobe's shoulder.

"Look at me boy."

Jakobe's head raises slowly, eyes wet as he stares at his father. Witnessing a tiny sliver of the hatred he has shown tp his younger brother and hating it.

"You end this farce with that whore. You focus on training, you will become a warrior and kill many before you ever find the one you will call your own do you hear me boy?" Mikael says gruffly, Jakobe nods his head fast.

"I will become a warrior with the death of hundreds behind me before I ever take up a woman." He promises, Mikael smirks.

"Good." And like that he was back to the father he had always been, clapping him on the shoulder and leading him through the forest to kill as many animals as they could find.

Similarly Niklaus was being berated by Esther for getting that close to him, and for the first time in his life he genuinely feels terrified of his brother.

When Jakobe comes back the next day he ignores both of his brothers and Tatia, much to their surprise and her annoyance.

And it stays that way until a fateful night that changes their lives forever.

They were all heading to the cave for a full moon, Jakobe had made sure serveral times they had everything they needed like he did every full moon.

He had always made sure to walk behind everyone else just to make sure, every full moon had to go perfectly in his mind or it could end in disaster.

And the minute he noticed two of his brothers missing he had a feeling tonight would go very wrong.

Tapping his eldest brother on the shoulder he whispers in his ear.

"Henrik and Niklaus aren't here I'm going to go check and see where they are." He tells him and Finn nods making Jakobe smile at him and run off.

It doesn't take him long to find the two, knowing about Niklaus' obsession with the wolves that he'll never understand.

"Niklaus, Henrik!" He whisper shouts quietly rushing over to scold them. "Are you both trying to get killed?" He huffs.

Niklaus rolls his eyes and pushes Jakobe away.

"Go away Jakobe, we'll be fine. Just because father says you're the smartest doesn't mean you are." He says snobby, this had been the first time theu had talked to each other since their fight.

Jakobe's lips tilt up in anger and he tugs on Niklaus' arm making him face him.

"Niklaus stop this, if you'd like to risk your life by all means go ahead but not with our baby brother." He whispers angrily.

"Do you think I just brought him along? Has father made you think I'm that irresponsible brother? Henrik came along himself and wouldn't leave me alone. This isn't my fault."

Jakobe punches his shoulder.

"It is your fault, you should have decided then and tgere that seeing the wolves was not more important than your brother's safety. You should have picked him up and gone to the cave and told him neither of you were going." Jakobe tries to reason with him but it falls on deaf ears as a howl alerts them.

Jakobe's eyes widen and he looks to see wolves heading their way.

Cursing he quickly grabs Henrik and starts running in the direction of the cave, Niklaus running just ahead of him.

He can feel his heart beating in his chest as he runs.

The wolves are catching up to him.

"Niklaus!" He shouts and attempts to hand Henrik over when teeth grab onto his ankle and pull him down, he just barely manages to protect Henrik's head from damage.

Covering him with his body as teeth pierce into his body and tear at his flesh. He screams out in agony yet does his best to cover his brother.

Yet it's all in vain.

One of the wolves gets a hold of him and tears into his arm, the rest of the wolves not tearing at Jakobe go for Henrik.

Jakobe starts siphoning magic from them and hitting them with it as much as he can but its no use, one of them tears into Henrik's stomach. Just as Jakobe manages to set a few of them on fire.

He's crying and screaming out in pain and sorrow as he flings as many spells at the cursed wolves as he can.

Luckily this gets them to leave but it was too late.

Jakobe crawls over to Henrik and sobs over his lifeless body.

It's then that Niklaus comes over, some bite marks of his own but not nearly as many as Jakobe or Henrik.

He tears his clothes and starts wrapping Jakobe's wounds, trying not to gag at the sight of bone and blood.

The blonde boy blames himself. If he had just been smarter like Jakobe this wouldn't of happened, if he had just listened to Jakobe Henrik wouldn't be dead.

"I'm sorry..." He said, tears rolling down his face.

Jakobe shakes his head.

"I forgive you, not because I'm not mad at you or because I do not blame you." He says quickly, making Niklaus gulp. "But because you already have to deal with the death of our brother on your hands, I refuse to add to that agony."

Niklaus nods his head and bites down on his lip harshly, feeling like he deserves more pain. Jakobe gebtly slaps his arm.

"Stop it. Focus on getting us back to the cave or you'll have to deal with not one but two dead brothers." He says half joking, trying to lighten the dim mood but ultimately failing because the thought of joking about his baby brother's death leaves him feeling empty.

Niklaus thankfully chooses to ignore it and give him a small fake smile. He gets up and holds Henrik in his arms, Jakobe holding onto his side and using him as a crutch just barely able to walk.

It takes a while for them to get back to the cave, and when they do both of their parents are outside waiting for them.

Seeing the state of their children Esther immediately starts to cry rushing over.

"Henrik!" She shouts holding onto her boy. Finn comes over to take Jakobe from Niklaus looking worried. Mikael looks furious.

Instead of going towards either of the son's he loves he grips Niklaus by the throat and shoves him against a tree.

"I told you not to mess with those wolves boy!" He shouts with so much anger, punching Niklaus making him fall to the floor. "Now look what you've done, your brother is dead and the other severely injured."

Then he turns on his wife.

"You better find a way to fix this woman, find a way to make us more powerful than them. I refuse to lose another child." The woman just nods knowing not to argue as she holds her dead child in her arms.

But Jakobe can't see anymore of what's going on as he passes out from the pain unable to handle anymore.

When he wakes up its to his sisters face, tears rolling down her cheeks.

His arm comes up to wipe her tears away.

"It's alright dear sister."

Rebekah looked at him and she immediately hugged him sobbing.

"I thought we had lost you brother." She sobs into his chest as the rest of the family file into the room.

Mikael is the last in and looks so relieved.

"Good, good..." He says to himself and then turns to Esther nodding.

Esther nods back and scurries out of the room returning with a jug.

"Children please go get cups, your father and I would like to celebrate." She says with a smile.

Jakobe notices right away theres something in his parents eyes. A lie he can't quite figure out.

Something is very wrong.

But he can't quite put his finger on it, and he can't dwell on it any further as his siblings all walk back into the room.

He's given a cup and his mother goes around filling them all.

Mikael raises the cup.

"To survival!" He says and all the siblings follow. When Mikael drinks the rest of the family does so as well.

Then within seconds it all goes down hill as his precious father drives his sword into everyones chest one by one.

Fear in his eyes as his father plunges a sword into his heart.

Everything going black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

732K 27K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1.7K 51 7
โช๐Ž๐ ๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐ƒโซ โ” ๐‘๐€๐•๐„๐ ๐’๐€๐‹๐•๐€๐“๐Ž๐‘๐„ is the middle sister to brothers: Damon and Stefan Salvatore. Raven has lived the longest than any Va...
1M 40.5K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...