You, Me and our CONSEQUENCES

By TheoryCS

George moves to Florida after a TON of convincing from Clay. They quickly fall in love with each other. But g... More

A/N
1. Just think about it, please?
2. A beautiful bouquet?
3. I think this is dumb.
4. Video Games
5. Disgusting
6. My love, My darling
7.Mum
8. An odd feeling
9. Fuck Fuck Fuck
10. George (SMUT)
11. A secret I never shared
12. Clay's sick day
13. Pretty boy(SMUT)
14. How'd she react?
15. Mom please stop.
16. My precious Angel
17. Broken bone
18. Busted bloody knuckles
19. Daughter
20. Stars around my scars
21. Is he mad at me?
22. It's hard to hate you when I love you.
23. Clay's mom...again
24. Lust (SMUT)
25. Birthday
26. Attention
27. George..?
28. Recovery
29. Pause
30. Beverly
31. Uncle Sapnap (SMUT)
32. Tease (MOSTLY A SMUT CHAPTER)
33. Overstimulation And Pep-Talk
34. Miami
35. You're fucking serious? (HARD LONG SMUT)
36. Framed
37. A Long Ass Argument
38. "I'm Here"
39. Us
40. Aquarium
42. Out
43. Finally

41. Tongue Tied

13 0 0
By TheoryCS

GEORGE'S POV

I was woken up by Clay who was lying on top of me and snoring, I stretched ever so slightly and put my hands in his knotted up hair.

I massaged his head and eventually he was shook awake, as if someone scared him, "whatda-doin'?" His speech slurred, "just massaging you, good morning."

"Good-mornin', I'm -s' tired," I giggle at his quick speech as he climbed off of me and back onto his side. He pulled the blanket and wrapped it around himself facing me, he shut his eyes and tried to fall back asleep.

"Clay, come on," I brush his hair out of his face and kissed his forehead, he then quickly wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me onto my side and next to him.

I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss his jaw, "mmm~ leave me alone~" he sighed out, he moved his face towards me and caught my lips in a soft kiss. Our lips fought each other, my hands tugged at his hair while his pull at the hem of my shirt.

He rolled over and I was pinned beneath him with the covers falling over his hips. He kissed my neck and began leaving hickeys, "Clay... -mmM- we're s-streaming today don't do anything cr-crazy."

"Relax, I won't, baby," He grabbed my thighs and wrapped them around his waist as he kept kissing me. His tongue eventually slipped into my mouth and fought mine, my face was flushed with a dark pink as he placed his hands in tedious spots.

He pulled away and a string of siliva connected us, he laughed breaking it and wiping his mouth, I did the same.

He bent over to my ear and whispered, "later?" I looked at him confused, "later what?" He smiled and made an 'OK' sign with his left hand and put his index finger into the hole.

He gave me some big childish grin and I rolled my eyes getting up, "maybe, possibly, I don't know," he nodded and slapped my ass as I walked away.

I turned around with my jaw dropped and he wheezed loudly, "you act like a twelve year old, Clay."

"I'm just-tired" he said between laughs, "wait where are you going?" He eventually calmed down and fixed his hair out of his face, "I was thinking about doing your hair and then you decided to smack my ass so I'm kinda having second decisions."

He got up and walked to the bathroom, taking small steps as he groaned. He sat on the closed toilet seat and waved me over, I smiled warmly walking in and closing the door. He looked like he was close to falling asleep, his eyes fluttered shut and then opened.

I started brushing his hair out and it got all poofy, it would tickle his face so he would smack it out the way.

"Honey, don't do that, I'll be done soon," He sighed in response and eventually i fixed it,  his hair was brushed out but wasn't poofy anymore and it actually looked very good.

I put everything away and when I finished doing that, he was asleep. His hand held up his head as he snored quietly.

"Clay, darling, wake up," He looked up at me shocked. I laughed at his facial expression and he looked around, "you need to go lay down, come on," He stood up and I was immediately towered over, I opened the bathroom door and he yanked me into a hug.

He walked us to the bed and laid down on top of me, "why are you so tired?" I scoffed, he got comfortable with the blanket and settled on such an odd position that in no way is most comfortable.

"Beverly kept me up, she woke up more than five times," He said in a whining tone, "sometimes you just got to let her cry, she might just be bored and want to see you, so she cries."

He hummed, "I don't like hearing it,"  He nodded agreeing with him, I played with his hair as I waited for him to fall asleep.

~~~

After what felt like ages I managed to creep out of the room, his strong grasp kept me in there longer than I wanted to be. I toss myself onto the couch with Clay's laptop in hand, and I open the tab I was on last night.

I scroll through all types of venues and ideas for weddings but none of them I liked, cute just not...us? I kept scrolling and came across one on Miami beach.

I decided to wait for Clay to wake up and we would talk about it, in the meantime I decided to wake Beverly up and get her moving.

I walk into her room flicking on the light which was followed by me yawning and rubbing my eyes. I bend over her crib and pick her up, placing her on my hip as I let her wake up.

"Good morning, sweetie, did you sleep well?" I curl her dark curly hair around my index finger as it bounced around. With her attached to my side I walked out of her room and headed for the kitchen, I decided to get her a small breakfast and once Clay was up, I'd make him make the main dish.

I sat her in the highchair and poured a small amount of cereal on the tray in front of her. She grabbed some and tried to give it to me, which I declined. As she ate those, I sat at the counter. My feet dangled from the tall seat as I rested my head on the cold marbled stone.

I nearly fell asleep, I felt someone rub my hips and up to my shoulders. They kissed my head and I turned around to be met with Clay's chest.

I looked up at him and wrapped my arms around his neck, he lifted me off the seat, hugging me and soothing any tiredness I had.

"I see you're not tired anymore," I ran my hands through his blond curls. He rested his hands just above my tailbone, "yeah, I heard you had Beverly, had to come see her," he chuckled. He untangled himself from me and made his way over to Beverly.

"Hi my sweet princess~" his tone all soft and loving, "is it good?" I admired him and Beverly from the counter. Again, my feet dangled from the seat I sat myself back in.

"I'm definitely her favorite, George," I scoff at his bold, "That would be entirely reasonable." He hummed and looked at me, "you think so?"  I nodded slowly.

He smiled at me and once Beverly was done he helped her out of her seat and handed her to me, "You guys go play, I'll make food, okay?"

"Sounds good," before I could walk away he placed his hand on my jaw, kissing me. I felt him hold back the urge to make the kiss more intimate and he pulled away, "I love you."

"I love you too." He smiled,I turned away and went over to Beverly's toys. I sat her on the floor and she picked up a few of her favorites and started bashing them together, it was interesting.

I sat next to her and played with whatever she allowed me to touch and mess around with. Of course if I dare pick up a toy by myself she'll whine about it, shake her head and grab it from me.

After what felt like eternity Clay approached us from behind and gave me my plate of food, "oh, thank you, darling." He hummed, I assumed he had food in his mouth. Beverly crawled to me to investigate what her dad just handed me. When she realized it was food she tried grabbing a handful.

I moved the plate closer to her and she grabbed scrambled eggs off of it, I looked at Clay and he had the most disgusted face.

"What's that for?" He looked at me, "I love her, but for her to have her baby hands in your food is nasty, those could've been ANYWHERE." I nod, agreeing, "yeah, I agree but I know you'll make me more, so it's fine, if she's still hungry, she's still hungry."

"...plus, we got to get used to her wanting our  things," Clay's expression changed, as if he were tongue tied.

"Darling...are you okay?" He took a deep breath, "I know this is very random, but, i kind of want my mom to meet Beverly." Shock filled my expression as I stood up and walked my plate to the kitchen.

"You're fucking joking, right?" Beverly looked up at us with toys in her hands, "Clay, you can't be fucking serious? I understand why you want her to, to be a part of your daughter's life but seeing how she treated us when you wanted me and her to meet was excruciating!"

He kept eye contact with me and looked understanding, "yeah, I know...but it hurts to shut her out. George, she has every right to meet Beverly. And I promise you if she does anything to hurt her I will shut her out completely."

I bit my cheek and brushed my hair out of my face, "no, your mom is not meeting my daughter." He nodded, "yes George, she is," I shook my head in a cocky way, "did you not just hear what I just said? I don't trust your fucking mother, therefore she is not meeting my daughter until she can prove to me she's a decent fucking person."

"George, she's our daughter I can decide what she can't and can do as well, you're being dramatic," my eyes widened at the insult, "why are you being like this, Clay?! I told you my reasoning for why I said no, and you should fucking validate that! You're being a bitch, Beverly isn't fucking going and if you dare take her to that woman's house we're going to have a big fucking problem."

I turn away from him and pick up Beverly bringing her to my room and sitting on the bed with her. I couldn't help but let tears fall, I was stressed. I didn't know how to react.

Beverly looked at me and was starting to get upset that I Was upset, "oh sweetie, I'm okay, don't cry," I wiped my tears quickly.

"dada...oh-kay?" I giggled, "yes, good job, I am okay." She smiled and clapped her hands. We continued playing with whatever toys I grabbed in the moment until she was tired.

I picked her up, gently and brought her to her room. The door creaked open and I laid her in her crib. I snuck out quietly and Clay stood right there, "what do you want?"

"George i'm sorry, I should've listened to you,"  I scoff, "yeah, you don't seem to do that very much do you?" He gives me a loving look, "you're right darling, I love you. You don't have to accept my apology, just know that I love you and I'm sorry for acting immature."

I glare at him, "come up with a better apology, you were being ridiculous." I walked away, our shoulders hitting each other. I fell onto the couch and began scrolling on Netflix for a distraction.

"George, come on baby. What do you need from me? A hug? A kiss? Want me to order you food...sushi? I could make you food. Anything, what do you want?" I look at him, giggling, "a couple of those things don't sound too bad."

He smiled, "what do you want?"

"All except you cooking, just...come lay with me...and order sushi." He burst out into a hushed wheeze and pushed me over on the couch to lie down on me.

He tapped on his phone screen, after a little the screen went black and he tossed his phone to the floor, softly. I swallowed any left over sadness from earlier and focused on the blondie laying on me.

When he would giggle his hair would bounce and every time he wanted to make sure I understood a reference or joke he said, he would look up at me. His golden eyes, which I knew were green, would flash beautiful reflections at me.

He was so perfect it hurt me, how his freckles were just perfectly littered across his face. His long perfect lashes that guarded his precious eyes... and his lips, how beautiful and soft. How they felt against mine when I desperately needed it.

We've had our intimate sexual moments, but my favorite thing is just admiring him. As if I could do only one thing in this world. When he takes me on little cute dates, some expensive, some not.

"Hey George?" I was shook from my thoughts, I looked down at him and he stared up at me. I cleared my throat, "yeah? Sorry," he chuckled and sat up, he pulled me into him arms and I melt into it almost immediately.

"What's this for?" He shrugged at my broad question, "no idea, I just love you so much." He angled my face upwards and kissed me, he placed his other hand on my waist and pulled me onto his lap.

There were a few knocks at the door and we jumped in sync. He flipped me over onto my back and littered my neck with kisses and whispered to me about how beautiful I am. He got up to answer the door.

He came back with our food, placing it on the table. I was still laid in the same position and he climbed on top of me and kissed me over and over.

"Clay~ stopp," he continued, his short bread rubbed against my neck. "Then get up lazy," he pulled me up with him and handed me my food as he opened his.

I watched him offer me the first bite, I reluctantly agreed, opening my mouth. When my lips met he kissed me quickly, it caught me by surprise and I almost choked. Once I was able to swallow it, I glared at him, "that's good sauce."

"You haven't even eaten any yet," he nodded as he took a bite, "I tasted it on your lips, cutie." I rolled my eyes and put my hand up by his face, "eat, darling."

We continued eating, and in a few hours....streaming.

(A/N)

I AM SO SO SO SO SORRY IT'S BEEN ABOUT 2 WEEKS AND I'VE BEEN GONE.... I KNOW, I'M SORRY. ITS JS BC THERE'S REALLY NO STORYLINE ANYMORE AND IM GETTING BORED BUT IT'LL END ONCE THEY GET MARRIED AND STUFF.... SOOO UHHH YEAH!!! IM BRAINSTORMING FOR NEW CHAPTERS AND I'LL TEY AND MAKE EM LONGER FSFS.

I have ideas for my new book that I'm going to be writing, I don't know when it'll be out to the public or when I'm gonna start writing because I need a massive break. I have writers block and I have state testing, band performances....a ton. So I appreciate you guys sticking around and I'll do better I promise.

~your Author...Clay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 67 31
Old story I wrote, it's cringy and probably doesn't have the best grammar, read on own risk. It's almost Dreams birthday so George decideds to go to...
3.3K 139 20
Through sticky notes and ketchup shaped hearts, George is set on leaving his abusive boyfriend for the last time. But maybe a nudge here and there fr...
49.2K 739 16
in this story you are georges sister and his freind clay (dream) falls in love with you (please exscuse spelling errors}