๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฒ

Galing kay priti_w

๐‡๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐š๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž โ๐’ด๐“ธ๐“Š ๐“‚๐’ถ๐’น๐‘’ ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐’ท๐‘’๐“๐’พ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’... Higit pa

Author's Note
Dedication
.โ ๏ฝกโ *โ โ™ก Aditya & Aadhira .โ ๏ฝกโ *โ โ™ก
๏ฝก* Raghuvanshi Family .โ ๏ฝกโ *
.โ ๏ฝกโ * Roy Family .โ ๏ฝกโ *
.โ *โ ๏ฝฅโ ๏ฝก๏พŸHouse Tour.โ *โ ๏ฝฅโ ๏ฝก๏พŸ
chapter 1 : |A glimpse of Aadhira |
chapter 2 : |A glimpse of Aditya |
Chapter : 3 |Invitation|
Chapter 4 : | First meet |
Chapter 5 : | Funny Revenge |
Chapter : 6 |conversation |
Chapter 7 : |Alliance of marriage|
Chapter : 8 | Confirmation|
Chapter : 9 | Question |
Chapter 10 : | Off to Rajasthan |
Chapter 11 : | Shopping |
Chapter 12 : | Announcement |
Chapter 13 : |Premarital feast and mehendi|
Chapter 14 : | Sangeet |
Chapter 15 : |Chooda and Haldi Ceremony|
Chapter 16 : | WEDDING |
Chapter 17 : | Vidai and Grihapravesh |
Chapter 18 : | the night and the first gift |
Chapter 19 : | Morning |
Chapter 20 : | Pehli rasoi |
Chapter 22 : | Best Daughter |
Chapter 23 : | Reception |
Chapter 24 : |Interview|
Chapter 25 : |White Angel |

Chapter 21 : | come early |

1K 77 21
Galing kay priti_w

Thank you , thank you so muchhh for 10k reads ..... I'm happy happy happy . 😭🤍
A long chapter for you all my special lovelies 🥹

                   ✧⁠*⁠。◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍  ✧⁠*⁠。

Next Day

Aadhira woke up by the alarm clock . She found the place beside her empty like yesterday .

" Good morning world " saying this she got up and made the bed .

She went to the balcony for some fresh air . She was enjoying the morning view until she heard a whisper "Good morning" and turned around abruptly to find that it was her husband only who came back from his gym .

"Oh , you scared me " She said placing her hand on her heart .

"Is it " He raised his eyebrow playfully.

" Yes and good morning " She said to him .

" I need to go to the office today " standing beside her He informed her .

" Okay " She said , he didn't forget to notice the drop in her voice .

" I'll try to come early " He said , though he never comes early from the office , but now as if there is a reason for him to return home early .

" No no , complete your work then come . I know there must be a lot of work left as you took many days off for the marriage. " She said looking at him .

A little smile broke into his lips by her words . She understood his work which is so dear to him .

" So you don't want me to come home early " He said caging her in between his arms . A playful smirk formed on his lips .

"When did I say that , I just said to come home after completing your work" She stuttered avoiding his intense gaze on her .

" It means the same only " He said in his deep voice . He is surely enjoying the nervous state of her.

" Are you teasing me " She said looking at him narrowing her gaze sensing the playfulness in his voice .

" Maybe or maybe not " He told playfully looking at her eyes .

She pouted hearing him . His gaze turned intense looking at her face which turned red by blushing .

" Leave me " She stuttered badly .

" But I didn't hold you " He said after sometime.

Then she noticed he already left her and was only standing in front of her . She bit her tongue and ran past him .
A chuckle left his lips seeing her running figure .

" A very good morning to you , Mr. Aadhira Raghuvanshi" He said to himself .
.
.
.
Aadhira came out from the wardrobe wearing a brown saree . She placed his three piece formal suit in the bed .
She moved to the dressing table . She tied her hair in a loose braid and applied moisturizer, kohl on her eyes and a red bindi between her eyebrows.
She went to Aditya with the vermillion box , who was on a phone call in the balcony . She waited for him to end his call .
He turned to her after finishing the call and raised his eyebrow . She pointed to the vermillion box , he let out an "oh" and took a pinch of vermillion and placed it in her hairline .

" Thank you for remembering it " He told her . In return she nodded at him .

" I'm going downstairs " She informed him and went from there .

He nodded at her and went to the room . He stopped seeing the suit in the bed . A smile formed on his lips , shaking his head he moved to the bathroom.

"Good morning everyone" Aadhira wished the men of the family seeing them in the drawing room .
" Good morning beta/ bhabi ma " They wished her .
She moved to the Puja room already to see Dadi sa there . Seeing her Dadi sa told her to do the arti . She did the arti . After doing the Puja she went to the drawing room and gave Prasad to everyone including Aditya who came downstairs being ready in the dress chosen by her . She eyed him from top to toe . A smirk formed on his lips seeing her checking him . She cleared her throat when she got caught by him and moved from there hurriedly .

Moving to the kitchen Aadhira prepared breakfast for the family . Though the elders stopped her but she insisted . She prepared mixed veg poha for the elders , wheat pancake with syrup and fresh strawberries for the youngsters and scrambled eggs with toast for her husband . She also prepared some fruit shakes .
The helpers took the food to the table . Aadhira sat beside Aditya and served him , he also served her .

" Bhabi ma , you know right you are the best cook " Arav told her .

"Is it " She playfully asked .

" Yes Bhabi ma " the three brothers said in unison earning a chuckle from her .

" Yes ladoo they are right " Yuvraj told her .
Others also praised her .

" Thank you everyone" She bowed dramatically earning chuckles from them .

With small talks, teasing and stealing glances between the newly weds everyone did their breakfast .

The dining room which used to be silent is now filled with laughter and teasing .
.
.
.
Aditya touched the feet of the elders , he went in front of his wife and touched her feet .

" What are you doing " She hurriedly moved behind .

" Why touching the feet of the Laxmi of our house " He furrowed his eyebrows. His tone was soft .

With glistened eyes Aadhira also touched his feet and gestured him to bend down .
When he bent down she placed a kiss on his forehead making him smile .

They forgot they were in the main hall until some cough made them realise it .

Stretching his posture he told her "bye" and moved out . She also told him "bye" and ran from there in shyness . The hall is filled with the laughter of the members .

          🦋 Aadhira's pov 🦋

I came to the room as everyone left for their works . Dada sa and Dadi sa are in their room . Yash and Kairav are home today . I called ma . She might be free now . After four rings she picked up the phone .

" Hello my mother India , how are you " I asked her .

" Hello beta I'm good , how are you " She told me.

" Yeah I am good , how is everyone else " I asked about everyone.

" Everybody is good just they are missing you " She told me , I can sense the sadness in her voice .

" I am also missing you all " I told her .

" Now tell me are you irritating son-in-law " she asked me in her fake stern voice .

"Maa , I'm your daughter you should ask about how I'm doing and here you are asking me about irritating your son-in-law " really , she is my own mother right !?

" I know they are good , you are the who will irritate them " Ma told me . Unbelievable!

"Maaa " I whined at her . She just laughed it off .

" Go ask your son-in-law if I'm irritating him " I told her.

" I asked him , he told me that you are a good girl . I'm surprised to know that " She told me , really they talked!!

" You called him " I asked her .

" No he called to ask about something " she informed me.

"What he asked " I asked curiously.

" That's the secret between me and my son " She playfully told me .

Now they teamed up against me, ok I will see you Mr. Husband.

" Ok I'll call see you and your son later now bye " I bid her bye and cut the call .

Now one more person is left to call . I called the person .

" Finally someone remembers that she has a beautiful best friend " Ahana, my best friend, it's her first word after picking up the call .

" A very good morning to you too my beautiful bestie" I told her .

" Keep your good morning to you , now tell me why you didn't call me " She asked me in her cold voice which is fake I know .

" My bestie loves me so much it's not even two days she saw me but she is missing me , aww I luv you " I tried to pampered her .

" Yeah yeah , I know your tactics" She told . We broke into laughter after that .

" Now tell me , how are you " I asked her .

" Good , but I'm missing you . It's so boring without you in the hospital " she told me .

" I am missing you too Ana " I told her .

" We will meet in your reception; did you choose ehat you will wear for reception " She told which I completely forgot.

" Hey thanks for reminding me . No I didn't choose but I have something in my mind " I told her .

" Ok bye , patients are here " She informed then we bid bye to each other .

Now I'm going to Dada sa and Dadi sa's room . I need to take their permission for something .

"May I come in Dada sa , Dadi sa " I knocked on the door . I saw them talking to each other .

" Come beta , no need to knock . " Dada sa told me .

I smiled at him and entered the room .

"Sit beta " Dadi sa patted the seat beside her . I went to her and sat beside her .

I am feeling nervous to ask the question. Maybe Dadi sa saw my nervous state, so she asked me " beta don't be hesitate say what you want to say "

Looking at my lap I said "Actually Dada sa , Dadi sa can I wear Ma sa's saree for the reception."

Not hearing any reply I looked up only to see them smiling widely . Dadi sa has tears in her eyes .

" Dadi sa why are you crying am sorry I shouldn't have asked that " I apologized wiping her tears .

"No no beta we are happy that you ask that " Dada sa told patting my head .

"And obviously you can wear your Ma sa's saree . If she was here she would be happiest to give you her saree " Dadi sa said caressing my head .

" Thank you Dadi sa and Dada sa " I hugged Dadi sa . She patted my head .

" I thought someone was telling that she would prepare lunch for her husband . " Dadi sa teased me .

" Dadi sa , I told you that I would prepare lunch for everyone not only my husband " I whined at her .

"My husband !" Dadi sa said with a teasing voice .

"Dadi sa , don't tease me . I'm going " I ran from there . Surely I heard them laughing .
.
.
.

I was preparing lunch , the helper were helping me with cutting the vegetables. I was talking to them . They all are really sweet .

" Bhabi maa , what are you doing " Yash said coming to the kitched . Kairav was behind her .

" Preparing the lunch little prince . Are you two done with your assignments " I asked them .

" Yeah Bhabi ma , we completed our assignment" Kairav and Yash said in unison .

" Good boys , here is your treat " I handed them the chocolate milkshake .

" Thank you Bhabi ma " Yash and Kairav said and hugged me . Both of their eyes twinkled seeing the milkshake .

" Your welcome Baccha , now drink it . I need to pack the lunch "

" Oh ho Bhabi ma , why are you doing so much work . Come sit with us and wait we will prepare you a milkshake . " Yash said pulling me to the chair .

" But the lunch " I insisted .

" You sit Bhabi ma , they will pack the lunch " Kairav said making me sit .

They both moved to the kitchen and came with a milkshake and handed it to me .

We three enjoyed it while talking to each other .

"Bhabi ma , we will give you a tour of the house . I'm sure you didn't visit the whole house . " Yash told me .

He is saying the right I never got the chance to see the whole house .

" Yeah , you better do it . Or I will get lost . " I told him in my fake stern voice .

" Yes my lord " They said in their serious voice while bowing dramatically.

We broke into laughter after that .
.
.
.
I send the lunch for Arav and Kaka sa . Then writing a note I send the other two box to Mr. Raghuvanshi . Then we had our lunch with Dada sa and Dadi sa sharing about their wedding function and Yash teasing Dadi sa about that .

            🪞 Aditya's pov 🪞

I came to the office in a good mood . But the news made my mood bad . I found out someone is selling our project details to our rival company . My men are searching for him . That bastard I will not leave him .

" Sir we have a meeting now " Neil informed me .

" Ok , prepare the meeting room I'm coming " I rubbed my head in frustration . After sometime I moved to the meeting room for the merting .
.
.
.

After the meeting was done I entered my cabin with Neil . I found two lunch box in the table . Strange who sent it , I looked at Neil who also shook his head in no . I found a sticky notes on one box .

" Hello Mr. Raghuvanshi, this is your lunch and give the other one to Neil bhaiya . Eat on time , don't skip your lunch and don't overwork . And I found out you teamed up with my mother . I'll see you →⁠_⁠→ " So it's none other than my wife , my butterfly .

My wife cares for me . I chuckled at her last sentence . She might have found out that I called Ma and Ma might have teased her so she is angry.

I gave the other lunch box to Neil , who is still confused.

" Your sister send it for you " I told her .

" So sweet of her . Convey my thanks to her sir . " He told me .

" I will tell her , but how many time I told you to call me by my name . You are my friend before becoming my PA " I told him which he shrugged his shoulder like always and went from their bidding bye .

I took the note , looking at it last time I placed it in the drawer .

I ate the food which my wife prepared .

" Thank you butterfly " I said looking at the photo frame on the table . It's a photo of our wedding.

                   🪷। .⁠。⁠*⁠♡◍✧⁠*⁠。🪷

happy reading ♥️

🌷Word count : 2355

Thank you , take care 🥀....

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

363K 11.5K 46
Little did she knew that her father married a women, named kalyani. And also a little 5 year kiddo can understand what? She was 5 when her mom, left...
408K 13.7K 40
๐™„๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š [๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ] ๐˜™๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๏ฟฝ...
2.8M 127K 31
~Glimpse~ "Dusro ki Cheezo ko Lena, Acchi Baat Nahi Hoti hai Bai sa." She looked back and my eyes met those Beautiful Orbs, A small frown spread on h...
18.1K 909 19
What will happen when a feisty and independent girl gets stuck in a place where people are after her life and are adamant on snatching her freedom, c...