Storm in Ocean

By Scratch_your_head

Amelia McCarthy; a 21 year old young girl, coming from a good family. She is a lively college student, majori... More

Author's Note
Characters
Description
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Book Cover 2
Chapter 51
Character Aesthetics
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Outfits
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Book Cover 3
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Book Cover 4
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Book cover 5 (Fan Edition 1)
Chapter 72
Book cover(s) 6 (Fan Edition 2)
Character Aesthetics 2
Outfits 2
Character Aesthetics 3
Chapter 73
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Lil Facts
Shnelle×Ashwin
Vincent, Terrance, Felix × Crystal
Seth × Melody
Zeke × Trisha
2. Shnelle × Ashwin
2. Vincent, Terrance, Felix × Crystal
2. Seth × Melody
Sia × Samrath
New Book

Chapter 74

2.8K 135 66
By Scratch_your_head

*Unedited

5th May, 2024

Words Count: 6440

Author's Note:

👑 You guys must have figured it out by now that I've stopped caring about your texts and requests of update, just like you don't care about my requests of active response. Tit for tat!

👑 I was getting frustrated with your attitude so I reminded myself that I started writing this book for myself and not for the audience. I wanted a book with less typos and stupid grammatical errors in the name of English being an author's second language.

👑 Plus I wanted a story on my own terms.

👑 Those who call Ajax an asshole who doesn't deserve a chance, need to go to an eye specialist. So that they will be able to read non-con, dark and forced romance tag.

👑 You don't like it because it's not your genre to stroll around and have fun. So get out of here and go to the books containing your type of boring vanilla-respectful men.

👑 Whatever!

Third Person Pov:

"Oh... Ajax!"

"Oh... Lia!"

It had been almost a month since the couple was trying to get pregnant. After the night Amelia told him she wanted a baby, Ajax had been a fucking pain in the ass. It didn't take her long to regret her decision of telling him about it. She should've just surprised him.

He booked an appointment with gynecologist for both of them, the very next day. He wanted to know if they were ready for a baby or not. He didn't want to put her body through extrenous work of producing a baby if she was weak. Her health came first.

Dr. Wilson said that they were ready and recommended some food along with a few exercises. Ajax not only followed her instructions but also every thing he could find on the internet about it.

Amelia was on complete lockdown for the next week. Her days and nights were filled with all the attempts of having a baby. She wouldn't say that she didn't enjoy the intimate time they spent together but sometimes it would get too much.

Ajax was going over the board and there was no denying in that. She feared how he would be like after she get pregnant. He added lentils, citrus fruits and dairy products to her diet. She was also supposed to eat a fixed amount of fruits daily, recommended by none other but her husband.

He helped her exercise daily and would take her on a walk along the woods on the border of their mansion. He said that fresh air would help her mind and body relax.

He didn't say anything but Amelia could feel his disappointment when she got her periods eight days later. She asked him about it but he said it was fine and that baby making takes time. Plus, he was already keeping track of her ovulation cycle. It wasn't the best time for the 100% chances of her getting pregnant.

She was shocked to hear that he knew so much about her body. But she really shouldn't have been, since he had made it clear a long time ago that he was obsessed with her.

Coming to the present time, it was the week of her ovulation. She didn't know how he knew that she was ovulating but he did some analysis of her mucous daily.

"Ajax I'm tired, put them down" Amelia said in a tired voice. Ajax was holding her legs up at 90° angle of her body. It was recommended to do after sex by specialists. So he would hold her legs up after every sex session which were a lot.

"Just few more minutes and then you can rest" He told her, kissing the back of her thighs. She rested her head back on the pillow with a tired sigh. She knew her man always gotta do what he wanted and she couldn't stop him.

After few minutes passed, she felt his thumb pressing at her entrance. Seconds after, she felt some solid thing entering her pussy and filling it up. She was used to the drill by now. It was a long plug which Ajax would put inside her so that his seed wouldn't flow out of her body. He wanted to make sure that his sperms reach her egg and fertilize it.

After he was done plugging her, she felt him putting her legs down and closed her eyes. Few minutes passed and she felt him opening her legs. He had cleaned himself up and was now cleaning her down there with a soft wet towel.

He did his job and went back in the washroom. Coming back, he took a bottle of wine and poured himself a drink.

"Seriously! You are drinking right now?" She asked.

"I'm stressed!" He shrugged and sat beside her.

"And what is it that you are stressed about?" She didn't like that he was drinking a lot lately. He would do that whenever he was stressed but this was no reason to be stressed about.

"I want you to get pregnant soon. It already takes nine long months for a baby to be born and I can't wait that long" He liked the idea of her filled with his seed. He also liked the idea of her womb filled with his baby. It would be his souvenir and no man would look at her as long as she carried his child. Having her pregnant with his kid and giving birth to it gave him a sense of security that she wouldn't ever leave him.

"You are just an impatient bastard" She told him bluntly.

"Agreed!" He sipped his drink.

"I'm stressed too so I guess I also need a drink" She countered but he got worried.

He immediately kept his drink aside and pulled her up. "Why are you stressed love? You don't need to worry yourself about getting pregnant. It will happen when it's good for us. Stressing is not good for your body" He told her in a reprimanding tone.

She rolled her eyes. "Baby I don't want to spank you right now so behave!" He told her since she was already tired.

She pouted and he kissed it, sipping his drink again. "I'm not stressed but I want to drink it" She told him.

"You really want to have a repeat of what happened last time you drank" He reminded her.

"Ajaxxxx!" She whined.

"Alcohol is not good for your body"

"Yet you are drinking it" She narrowed her eyes at him.

"I'm rigid and don't have an effect of a slight poison" It was right, he was trained for it.

When she didn't stop glaring at him he rolled his eyes saying; "Fine!"

"But only a sip okay?" She nodded.

He pulled her between his legs and she squealed; "You are naked!"

"So are you but you don't hear me complaining about it"

"It's because you don't give me clothes at night due to your pervert needs"

"You wanted a sip?" He warned.

She shook her head at his antics and held the glass but he didn't let go of it. He let her take only one sip and then immediately pulled the glass away. She scrunched her nose saying; "Bitter!"

"Coz it's pure alcohol!" He finished the glass.

"Your fruit bowl is in the fridge, let me get that for you" He put her beside him and got up from the bed.

"I don't want to eat them right now" She pouted.

"Baby you need it, your body needs energy" He told her taking the bowl out of the fridge. He was right, she did need energy after the sex they had tonight. At first he took her in missionary since it was the best position to get pregnant. It maximizes the penetration and also the chances of getting pregnant.

He then made her get on her hands and knees and took her from behind. It was also a recommended sex position since it also maximizes penetration and chances of a sperm reaching an egg. But it was hectic and Amelia fell on her front after just few rounds so Ajax proped her ass up and fucked her like that.

"Look! Helen put cream in it" He tried to get her to eat the healthy fruit salad. It was another trick he had invented with Helen. Whenever Amelia would get annoyed by having to eat fruits again and again, Helen would mix the fruits in cream and make a salad. Amelia actually liked it so everything went fine.

"Candace called today, so did mom" Amelia mumbled.

"What did they say?" Ajax fed her pineapples since they were good for her body, nowadays.

"Just checking and catching up on the stuff going on" She said.

"Did you tell them about us trying to get pregnant?" He asked.

"No! I didn't want anyone invading our privacy. It would put too much pressure on us. Right?" She asked his opinion.

"I always agree with the privacy stuff. Plus whatever you want to do, I'm fine with it" He told her and she smiled.

"I love you!"

"Love you too baby!" He placed a kiss on her head.

------------------

"Lia! Where is my black shirt?" Ajax called out from the closet for Amelia who was doing make up in front of the mirror.

"I don't know! Why are you asking me? Ask Helen!" She shouted back.

"Because you and your shitty dog are the only ones who mess with my side of the closet" He told her.

She put the mascara down and went towards the closet. "Don't curse my dog, you are a shitty husband" She warned him.

"Shitty husbands don't stay up all night to fulfill their wife's wish of having a baby" He replied and she rolled her eyes behind his back.

He turned towards her and slapped her ass; "Behave!" He warned her and she rubbed her back.

"Now where is that black shirt?" He mumbled, scrambling through the racks.

"Almost all of your shirts are black, why does it matter?" She shrugged.

"It's raven black, one of my favorites"

"Got it!" The shirt was hurled on the back of vest rack along with a bundle of other ones.

"What's it doing over here?" He questioned.

"Oh... I remember. Knox wanted to take a nap in it's place so I shifted it" She sheepishly looked at him through the mirror.

He shook his head at her antics and proceeded to put his shirt on.

Amelia was fixing her hair when she felt a wave of dizziness. Ajax immediately held her; "Are you okay?"

"Yeah.... Just a little dizzy" She held his shoulder.

"Sit!" He made her sit on the vanity stool.

"Why are you getting dizzy? Is it weakness?"

"No... I'm okay" She tried to tell him.

"It shouldn't be weakness, I've been taking care of your diet" He spoke to himself.

"Don't worry I'm fine. I think it's just the pre-symptoms of periods" Amelia assured him.

"Yeah, it could be that" Ajax mumbled.

"I told you I was feeling cramps yesterday" Amelia tried to stand up.

"Don't stand. You can take the day off" He told her.

"Ajax I can't do that. I've already stopped dad from handing over the full responsibility of company to me. You know he is waiting for our child" She spoke.

"I get it. Guess this means we are not getting pregnant this month either" Ajax tried not to sound dejected but his wife knew he was.

"Guess not" She mumbled raising her arms.

He picked her up in his arms and carried her to their room. "You can get Victor to go in for you today" He suggested since Victor mostly served her from past few weeks. It was a good break for him since he had a son to take care of. The jobs Amelia would assign him weren't stressing or dangerous.

"He is coming with me anyways. He is a good advisor" Amelia fixed her hair.

.
.
.

Ajax kissed Amelia's head and told her; "Take care of yourself, don't overwork and if something happens call me" He repeated what he would tell her every day.

"Okay! I love you!" She told him.

"Love you too baby" He kissed her lips as she got out of the car. His driver drove away only after he had made sure that she went inside the building safely.

-------------

"Mam what should I make for dinner?" Helen asked Amelia who was working on something. It was evening, she came back from office half hour ago. She had some ideas on her mind for the ongoing project so she thought to implement them.

Amelia looked up from laptop screen; "I don't know. What do you want to eat?" She asked Victor who was very uncomfortably sitting in front of her. He didn't think his boss would appreciate him doing that. He tried to tell Amelia that he was fine standing beside her but apparently she liked defying her husband.

"Ma'm I think you should decide that" Victor respectfully told her. He still hadn't forgotten the punch he got from Ajax when Amelia placed a hand on his shoulder while laughing at something he said. He didn't blame Skye and Fin for snitching out on him. They were just doing their job. But it was fun to see them exhausted by the work he put on them.

"Nonsense! April said you like lasagnea" Amelia waved Victor's concern off.

"Prepare a lavish meal for our friend" She told Helen who gave her a small smile and went back in the kitchen. Amelia was sweet and generous. All the workers loved her kindness. Victor wouldn't ever say it but he genuinely cared for the girl his boss had forcefully married.

"See this! Is it okay?" Amelia showed Victor her laptop. He read the portfolio and it was really good. "It's great!" She smiled and closed the laptop, stretching her arms at the tiredness.

"Boss won't appreciate you working after office hours" Victor had tried to tell her this before but she had waved his concern off like she was doing right now.

Amelia felt her head spinning as she stood up. Victor instinctively moved to hold her but thankfully a maid working nearby got to her before him. She helped Amelia sit back.

"Are you okay mam?" He asked.

"I'm f-fine" Amelia said in a small voice.

"Call Helen here, I'll call Dr. Wilson" He told the maid who nodded going away.

"No need, I'm fine. I guess it was just a head rush" Amelia stopped him from calling anyone.

"Mam it's better if you get a check up. You were about to pass out" He told her.

She knew he might be right but she figured it could just be her incoming periods knocking at her head. "It was a wave of dizziness, I wasn't going to pass out" She told him honestly.

.
.
.

"This is good" Amelia mumbled, chewing on the packet of candies she had found in the pantry.

"I don't think you should eat that much candies, dear" Helen told her.

"But they are so sweet. I like it" Amelia whined and the older woman just shook her head at her childishness.

"Where is she?" Ajax asked walking inside the mansion in a hurry.

Victor immediately stood up from the couch seeing him. "Ma'm is in the kitchen" He told him.

Ajax went straight to the kitchen. "Lia!" Maids were casually coversating with Amelia. They got alert on hearing their boss and immediately stiffened up.

Ajax went straight to Amelia who was sitting on the countertop. "You almost passed out!" He said, cupping her face. He didn't ask her if she was fine or not. He just knew she wasn't so he wasn't going to waste his time, having to listen to her denial.

"I'm fin-" She was cut off by him.

"Don't lie!" His worried tone shifted to angry one, shutting her up.

"Helen! Prepare the syringe for her" He told Helen who was watching the scene.

Amelia's eyes widened on hearing that. The stupid doctor had recommended some energy shots for her. So far, Amelia had been able to convince Ajax not to inject her. She followed her diet plan, didn't skip meals, exercise, yoga and his favourite part, sex. It was enough for her to get pregnant so he agreed. Plus, the shots were only optional.

"No!" Amelia cried out but Ajax ignored her and sweeped her off the counter. He took her to the living room and sat on the couch with her beside him.

"Please Ajax, you are over reacting. It was nothing" She held his shirt and tried to convince him, not to give her any injections.

"Victor, please tell him I'm fine"

"He is the one who called me" Ajax told her.

She gasped; "You! Son of a... " She stopped and puffed her cheeks.

Ajax shook his head when she tried to give him a pout. She got on his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Ajax, please! No needles. You can call Dr. Wilson over but not this"

"Shhh.... It will be over before you know it" He grazed her cheek with his thumb in a caring gesture.

She whined; "Ajax..... I did everything you said in this last month and this is how you reward me!" She threw her hands in the air. If she knew he was going to inject her anyway, she would've given him a real tough time.

"I repaid you in bed" He told her.

"Like I didn't!" She snapped.

Sighing, she got near his face; "Ajax...Let it go just this time. Next time I feel dizziness, you can give me all the shots you want" She tried to trade. She wasn't going to tell him or anyone about dizziness next time.

He stared at her manipulating face. She gave him big puppy eyes and brushed her lips on him. He rolled his eyes; "Fine!" She cheered and finally kissed him.

"Give this to Victor, he needs to practice his memory" She told Helen who had brought a filled syringe for her. Helen was trained for that.

Victor knew his lady boss was trying to remind him that now he worked for her more than his boss. But Ajax practically owned the poor guy. Victor couldn't ever go behind his back.

------------

"Did you like the lasagne?" Amelia threw an extra sweet smile towards Ajax.

"It's great" He replied innocently. It was the basic rule. Whenever a woman ask a question like that, you always give a positive reply. For example;
How do I look? Gorgeous
Do I look fat? No
Is she prettier than me? Nobody is prettier than my darling wife.
Oscar had trained him.

"Good! Coz I got Helen to prepare it for Victor" That sweet smile was screaming danger from far away. Ajax was just too distracted with her boobs to detect it. They seemed a little swollen.

His head snapped towards Victor who choked on his food. Amelia laughed dismissing the men. She was killing two birds with one stone.

From there, dinner was going smoothly when Amelia felt the food raising up to her throat. It didn't even give her a proper time to register what was happening. She got up and ran towards the downstairs washroom.

The men stood up from the table and went behind her. Ajax got in the giant washroom to find her throwing up. He immediately got down and held her hair up with his one hand while his other hand supported her convulsing body.

He rubbed her back and held her through the process, all the while cooing softly at her.

"There!" He said, wiping her mouth with a wet towel.

"What happened?" She was exhausted from her stomach hurling for straight five minutes.

"I don't k-know... " She sniffled.

"It's okay baby. I'll take care of you" He told her while pulling her up. He made her sit on the counter and took a fresh toothbrush to quickly clean her mouth. He knew she hated being gross. He gave her clean water in a cup to gargle. He soaked a towel with cool water and softly jabbed it against her skin.

"Feeling better?" She nodded, her body totally leaning on to him.

"Okay! Let's get you out of here" He carried her to the living room. He set her on the couch in a half laid position, so as to avoid triggering the vomit again.

"Sir!" Helen had brought ice chips for Amelia to suck on.

"Here! Suck on these for me babygirl" He softly told her who remained unresponsive due to weakness.

"Mrs. Wilson is on her way" Victor informed.

Ajax nodded and gently held Amelia's face. He pried her mouth open and carefully slipped an ice chip inside. She whimpered; "Shhhh.... You'll be okay soon. Just suck on them slowly" His voice was soft and gentle. She followed his instructions with half opened eyes and mind. She just wanted the doctor to come soon.

He watched her drooping eyes. "Tell that retard to come fast" He yelled at Victor who moved to call the doctor again. Victor was also getting frustrated by the doctor. He cared about his mam.

"It's okay baby! I got you! Just stay with me" Ajax told Amelia who was on the verge of passing out.

"Lia! Baby!" He called but she fell unconscious.

-------------------

Ajax was pacing back and forth in his room. His body was stiff in stress. Dr. Wilson and her nurses were checking on his wife while she laid there unconscious.

He got on the bed and held Amelia's hand while the doctor pressed on various points of her belly. He watched one of the nurse administer some medicine in Amelia's vein. Oh how much she was willing to do, just to not get that.

After some time, Dr. Wilson was done with her examination.

She turned to him and said; "There is nothing to be worried about Mr. Santiago"

"Then why did she pass out?" He asked worriedly.

"Your wife is pregnant. Congratulations!"

Ajax froze! They had been trying to get pregnant for a month but he never really thought that the news would stir something so warm inside him. He was happy! Way too happy! He couldn't express it.

Dr. Wilson went on to give few necessary tips to follow during early days of pregnancy. She also wrote up a prescription of drugs for nausea and morning sickness. Ajax listened to her intently.

With a bright smile, Helen lead the doctor and nurses out of the room after they were done.

As the door locked behind them, Ajax stared at Amelia's unconscious face. He raised her hand which he was holding and placed a tender kiss on her skin. "We are going to be parents" He said in a dreamy voice. He still couldn't believe that it was true.

A glowing smile took over his face. He wasn't able to control his happiness. Leaning down on her sleeping state, he gently kissed her forehead. "Thank you!"

-------------

"I want a full home clinic set up. Nine months are due but I want you to start the preparations now.
It's about my wife so as always, no mistakes will be tolerated.
Nurses should always be present in the clinic wing. Make me wait again like today and you too will be laying in a grave with them.
Increase the security around the mention. No visitors will be allowed without your's or mine confirmation...... "
Ajax went on and on to instruct Victor who attentively listened to him. He too didn't want to do any mistake in his Queen's and the next heir's matter.

Next, Ajax turned to Helen;
"From now on you aren't allowed to do any house chores. Your only duty is to take care of my wife 24\7.
No new staff should be hired in this period of nine months. I don't trust anyone. Get our man to rerun background check on existing maids and workers too.
I'll tell mom to send one of her trusted maid to supervise the maids here.
As for you, you will make sure that all of my wife's meals are healthy and served on time.
Check first before serving her anything. I won't leave any chance of someone poisoning my next heir.
Always stay by your Queen's side.
Keep her company and don't let her move unnecessarily.
I don't want her to exhaust herself over petty stuff.
Nurses will be here but they will stay out of her sight for now so you have to give her medicines on time.
Any mistake and I'll kill you"

The instructions were crystal clear but the warnings made them clearer. Both Victor and Helen were scared of making any mistake but they were also excited to take care of their queen so that they would be able to see the next heir's face. It had been years since Candace had been yearning for the next heir, so had all the subjects of mafia kingdom Ajax was ruling.

But there were also enemies who didn't want the heritage to run. They would do anything for the next heir to not be born. It had happened before, mafia heirs of important personels were murdered inside the mother's womb.

Ajax would never let that happen to his wife and kid. He had the power and authority and he would do everything in his power to protect his family. 'Father Instincts' had already started kicking in.

-----------------

Amelia stirred and slowly started gaining consciousness. As usual, she saw Ajax looming over her. Instead of worry, this time he had some other emotion in his eyes.

"You passed out my love" He gently told her watching her confused face.

Despite his gentle voice, her body jerked in fear. Her mind blared red signals because she did indeed pass out.

"Hey! Careful!" He held tightened his hold on her hand and gently restricted her from sitting up. He didn't want any sudden movements from her.

"A-aja-x" She stuttered.

"Yes baby!" He cooed.

"I p-promise I ate l-lunch on t-time. A-and i-i stopped working w-when V-victor told m-me. I-I didn't skip any m-meal" She tried to justify herself but her voice was trembling in fearof being given a lot of injections. After all she did make a deal with the devil.

"No baby, shhhh.... It's okay! I'm not mad" He tried to calm her down, stressing wasn't good for her.

"You are n-not?" She asked gulping.

He shook his head; "No baby! And you didn't pass out because of weakness or tiredness" He told her while helping her sit up.

She frowned; "I didn't? Then what happened?"

He cupped her left cheek and said; "You are pregnant!"

Amelia stilled for a second to register her mind what he was saying and then squealed loudly in happiness. "I'm going to be a mommy"

"Yes my love" He placed his big warm hand on her lower abdomen; "You are carrying my child"

She stared at him with a new look in her eyes and then attacked his lips. He held her firmly in his arms and passionately reciprocated the kiss. But his movements were careful and his hold was gentle. He had already started taking precautions.

They parted, their breaths slightly elevated since he didn't want to put any kind of pressure on her. "I can't believe it" She said in a dreamy voice.

"Thank you!" He placed a tender kiss on her forehead, making her close her eyes and gleefully accept the loving and respectful gesture.

*Knocking

Helen came in after getting permission. She rolled the trolley of food towards the bed. "Congratulations ma'm!" She greeted.

"Thanks Helen!" Amelia gave her a big smile. Ajax watched her beautiful face, knowing that she was happy. She had fully accepted him and now their to be born child. She gave him a chance and in return he would give the world to that amazing woman.

He was brought out of his thoughts by Amelia's whining of not wanting to eat anything right now. She was too excited to eat. She wanted to call her family and friends and give them the big news. She wanted to see their amazed reactions.

".... and I ate dinner-"

"Which you threw up the very next second" She was telling Helen when Ajax cut her off.

"Doctor recommended light fluids for your intake so suck it up" He told her making her puff her cheeks in anger and fold her arms on her chest.

Helen sensed the distress so she quickly served the meal and went away. She didn't want to meddle in her boss's business with his wife.

"Baby say aaa... " Ajax brought a spoonful of soup to Amelia's lips but she turned her face away. He was rude to her and she wouldn't let it go easily. He had always gotten his way with her before but through manipulation or whining not with raising his voice at her.

When she didn't comply, he sighed and put the spoon back in the bowl. "Babydoll you need to understand that your health is very important to me. And now when you are carrying our baby, I won't tolerate a single carelessness towards you"

He placed his hand on her lower abdomen and lightly stroked it. "Sleeping on empty stomach is not good for you or our baby. And we don't want our child to starve right?" He gently asked while cupping her left cheek. She nodded knowing that he was right.

He smiled and placed a quick kiss on her head; "Good girl!" He again scooped some soup on the spoon and brought it to her lips but she turned her head away once again.

He held her jaw and squeezed her cheeks, turning her face towards himself. "Do I need to mouth feed you again, my little sparrow?" He asked in a pitch dark voice. He wouldn't hesitate in tying her down and forcefully feeding her. She had his child inside her and he would take care of both of them at any cost.

She pouted her already squeezed lips; "You didn't apologize for being rude. Explaining yourself is not acceptable" She said in a small voice.

He smiled and placed a wet kiss on her pouty lips. "I was just concerned about you but, I'm sorry for scolding you" He never had a problem in apologizing to a woman, the same way she never had a problem in apologizing to a man. Whomever is wrong must apologize!

She happily let him feed her and after that they called her family and friends to give them the news. He said he didn't need to tell his family since they would get the news anyhow but she insisted so they ended up, calling Candace and Oscar.

Candace was elated and said that she couldn't wait to visit them. Oscar was very excited to have a small kid in the family whom he could both tease and spoil. However April was the first after Helen to congratulate Amelia. She had forced the information out of Victor. She wanted to be the first to celebrate the news with her best friend. Both her and Gracie had already started planning for Amelia's baby shower.

Grace had eloped with Kane and was currently on her third honeymoon, somewhere in France since Kane had good money. But she assured Amelia that she would be there for her.

------------

"All the listed money and jewels has been distributed among the workers as per your order" Helen reported to Ajax. He had ordered her to distribute some stuff in celebration of his wife getting pregnant with the next heir.

"Mr. Orena will report to you about the charity and donations for the celebration of next heir" She informed.

"He also dropped this here an hour ago" She presented a big blue jewelry box with a ribbon bow wrapped around it.

Ajax took the box and dismissed her. It was a gift from him to his wife. He wanted to thank her for giving him such good news.

---------------

"Why did they bring so much stuff?" As soon as Amelia stepped aside from the imposed guests, Ajax grumbled in her ear. She sighed, having this conversation with him second time today.

"These are gifts Ajax, they are happy for us" She reprimanded him. Her family was sitting in the guest lounge. They had brought a lot of gifts for their daughter and her incoming child. But Ajax didn't like that they went over the board. It felt like charity to him. They should know that he was well capable of buying all the riches in the world for his wife and now his child.

He frowned and wrapped his arms around her from behind, resting his chin on her right shoulder. "We don't need anyone's gifts" She knew he was grumbling because she was taking her family's side and despite being a powerful king, he couldn't do anything about it.

"They are celebrating, let them be" She put her hand over his which was resting on her belly.

She giggled when he sucked at the shell of her ear. "Stop! Someone will see" She told him playfully.

"Well then let's go to our room so I can show you my love without anyone disturbing us" He mumbled, while caressing her tummy and licking her ear.

She knew he was getting agitated by the visits of their family and friends. First Candace, then Victor and April and now her family. He didn't like outsiders in their home and disturbing their privacy. But she couldn't do anything about it since it was necessary to take well wishes from their closed ones.

"We can't! We've guests to attend" She told him. He groaned loudly in her ear, tightening his arms around her body.

She turned around in his hold and smiled softly at him. She cupped his left cheek, looking in his stormy eyes. She knew that her man was an introvert but some amount of socializing was important.

She kissed his lips softly but when she tried to pull away, he didn't let her move more than an inch away from his lips. "We'll tell Oscar and Thea to come tomorrow. Please sit through my family's visit, after that we will go to our room and rest without our clothes on" She tried to lure him into a deal.

Her lips constantly brushing against his was increasing his libido, making him loose the ability to think straight. He nodded absentmindedly while staring at her beautiful face.

She gave him a sweet smile and pulled him towards the guest lounge.

.
.
.

"This is really beautiful" Julia McCarthy said, while examining the new jewelry set Ajax had gifted his wife.

"Yeah I liked it too" Amelia said, she really loved the blue diamond set. Ajax knew it was her favorite color.

"Your dad gave me this beautiful diamond ring when we found out we were pregnant with you" Julia told her while Arnold had a smug look on his face. He loved it when his wife brag about him.

"It's my favorite" Stacy looked at the diamond ring with her lustful eyes.

"And you will get one at your own time" He mom's reply made her cheeks turn pink.

Amelia tried to scoot so that she could take a good look at the ring but Ajax's strong arm around her waist subtly held her in place.

------------

Ajax rubbed his hands together as he watched his pregnant wife laid on his bed. He held her legs and spread them open, settling himself between them.

"I'll still say that it's silly" She laughed a little.

"Shhh.... Let me say hello to our child" He told her, slowly pushing her top up to reveal her smooth belly. He pulled her short pj's and panties down a little so that he could've full view of her lower abdomen.

Leaning down, he pressed a gentle kiss on her lower abdomen. "Hello baby!" He mumbled in a soft voice and Amelia felt warmth filling her chest. It was Ajax's first hello to their to be born baby and it felt amazing.

"It's your dada little baby! Your mom and I are waiting for you so come out soon, okay!" In that moment, he didn't look like a ruthless mafia king at all. He was a father waiting desperately for his child to be born so that he could kiss it's head.

"I know you haven't caused any problems yet but it's a warning in advance. Don't make my wife sick in the morning. I love her more than anything in this world and you must take care of her like I do" Amelia rolled her eyes at his silly warning but she couldn't deny that it was beautiful.

"Are you done?" She asked. He looked up at her and started placing multiple kisses on her tummy, making her laugh out loud.

After few minutes, he stopped and came up to kiss her pink lips. Her hand moved to pull her shirt down but he stopped her. He pushed it up more to reveal her bra cladded chest.

He cupped them in his two large hands. "Why are you wearing bra in bed? You should dress comfortably, it's not good for you" He told her, already taking her shirt off and snapping the bra open.

He threw it away and once again filled his big hands with her ample mounts. "So this is why they felt swollen to me. They are preparing for you to be a mommy" He mumbled, kissing her nipples.

She sighed in peace, threading her fingers through his hair. Her breasts did felt swollen so the soft wet kisses felt comforting.

With one last suck on her slightly swollen right bud, he slumped his head on her soft chest. She gasped; "Ajax they are sensitive tonight" She tried to tell him but he shushed her.

"They feel amazing" He said, rubbing his face on her bare boobs.

She opened her mouth to say something but he cut her off; "I'm sleeping here tonight. Good night!" His tone had finality in it, making her protests die down. She wrapped her arms around his head and her legs below his chest, entering in a peaceful slumber.

"Good night mommy and daddy to be!"
_______________________________________

Vote, share, comment and follow.

~Till then

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.8K 2.1K 14
All it took was a smile for Isabella Brown's life to change forever. "Aiden please", I beg. My wrists were bleeding because of the friction of the t...
90.3K 1.8K 38
"You piece of shit!" I sobbed, pulling on the chain connecting my leg to the bedpost. "You lied to me, Enzo...I trusted you!" Enzo took a few steps...
32.7K 1.3K 40
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...