Star Wars: Rise Of Earth Volu...

By IronGodAuthor

War. War never changes as everyone says. A conflict known as The Clone Wars has been brewing and been happeni... More

Vote On The Title
Voting Closed And Voting Winner
Earth's History
Prologue
Peace Talks And Final Decision
Sad News (Not A Chapter)
Conflict

Terrans Joins The Server

727 16 64
By IronGodAuthor

(Date: 02/22/2200) (Time: 18:36)

(Location: Eriadu, Planet Surface)

Hours after the Terrans nuked the planet of Eriadu, we then see that in the planet so many of the populace was mentally and emotionally scarred when they came across the destruction that had occured and from there so many were doing a few or many things but it was clear in their faces that shock, horror, fear, and sadness were all the emotions they could feel. So many workers tried to do their best to find any possible survivors while the rest were seen either mourning for the fallen while others were all speechless and silent as they all tried to process what happened and some were starting to feel in denial not wanting to believe that everything around them had been destroyed.

Not even a few hours in and suddenly republic ships that was actually just a patrol fleet that consist of Venators and Secutors all came appearing out of hyperspace and on the planet's atmosphere and when these ships came out also came a single Consular Class Cruiser flying down into the planet and as it safely enters and bypass the planet's orbital reentry. Finally the Consular Class Cruiser lands to a safe place and when it did out came Master Windu, Master Quinlan Vos, and Grandmaster Yoda followed by a few clones troopers and look at the destruction that is infront of them.

>Mace Windu: "(Stoically surprised and curious) So much... Death and destruction. Who could've done this?"

>Grandmaster Yoda: "Know this, I do not. Help from Master Vos, we have."

>Quinlan Vos: "I'll need you both to give me time, whatever happened here might've been some battle that took place. But either way, I will now proceed with peering into the events that had happened in this battle."

And so we then see Quinlan Vos put his hand on the ground and closes his eyes as he uses the power of The Force into focusing on what happened prior via the use of his ability known as [Psychometry] and from there he then sees Eriadu in its pre-destruction form as what he was standing on was a city as he sees everything still fine and dandy. Until suddenly, the Venator crash making him look up and sees ships not belonging to The Separatist but rather from a certain foreign faction that has arrived from another galaxy... The United Terran Union.

He remembered that during the reports The Terrans were said to be whatever was said about the media and he listened in to which piqued his interest like the rest of the Jedi Council as they all had to ponder about The Terrans and the possibilities of how the Terrans work. And as he looks on into the past, he now saw the reason why Eriadu wasn't able to call for reinforcements much more earlier and as he still looking he was then surprised when not only did the fleet from above get destroyed but when he saw The Terran ships above orbit but he was truly surprised at the number of ships so far as he saw at least ships that number around tens of the thousands of ships from above and when he saw what seems to be a floating castle of some kind he was then met by a horrifying sight as said floating castle looking object, The Damocles, started raining down 90 Missiles to which made him wonder but all of that would soon turn into what looks to be horror as he watches what the missiles do and when the explosions finally occured, he saw death and destruction everywhere as he watches on speechless due to how horrifying it was to see so much death and destruction around the cities before the whole thing finally ends with him returning back to the present shouting and then landing on his @$$ hard and holding his hand to his head due to the headache that came with while Grandmaster Yoda and Mace Windu came to help him up and when they did they could see that Vos's face saw something that was horrifying and surprising making the duo curious.

>Mace Windu: "(Curious) What did you see?"

>Quinlan Vos: "The Terrans... They attacked... They used some kind of weapon on this city... And obliterated every matter that formed it and its people."

This shocked the 2 but Mace was the most angry as he can only say...

>Mace Windu: "(Angry) I knew it! I knew those Terrans could not be trusted!"

>Grandmaster Yoda: "Jump to conclusions, we should not. Find the reason behind this, we must."

>Quinlan Vos: "The Grandmaster's right. However, I already have a feeling that news about this would already spread and it might be something that will be about against The Terrans."

>Grandmaster Yoda: "Investigate further, we should."

(Date: 02/24/2200) (Time: 10:00)

(Location: Hyperspace)

In the blue of hyperspace, we see Sam's fleet currently cruising through with great speed as the fleet had just accomplished their mission 2 days ago and are now finally making their way back to Pasaana where Sam could meet and talk with his father. The fleet consists of all of his ships with only a few taking damage but not losing a single ship due to his tactics during the attack on Eriadu.

(Date: 02/24/2200) (Time: 10:00)

(Location: The Bucephalus, Sam's Training Room)

Meanwhile inside of Sam's Training Room, we don't see him wearing his fatigues but rather he is currently wearing a grey Tai Chi Gi for as at this occasion he wanted to honor the Chinese Culture as he is currently in a meditation pose.

(Sam's Tai Chi Gi)

As he is on his meditation pose, he also has his eyes closed and he breathes in and out as he starts to calm and relax himself in this routine that he will be doing as he meditates while breathing in and out. The next thing that then happens is that wee then see him start to stand up while his eyes are still closed and as he finally rises to his feet, he then start to perform his Tai Chi as we see him do something similar to these but kinda longer...

As Sam performs his Tai Chi, he does this for around 20 Minutes before finally ending it with him doing a praying gesture with his hands as he finally ends the exercise yet still have his eyes closed as he wanted to relax. After that was done, his door opens and who entered was none other than Gina making Sam notice her presence right before the door opened yet his eyes are still closed at this point.

>Supreme Commander Samuel Rhodes Heller: "Status report."

>Adm. Gina Rosa Heller: "(Sternly) Most of our ships have taken damage and fortunately repairs wouldn't be a problem for as our Science Vessels are already doing using their nanotechnology to help repair lost parts of our ships as well as weapons and hulls that were broken. Unfortunately, those ships suffered minor casualties each and those that were injured are already in their sick bays to where their respective med bays can treat them."

>Supreme Commander Samuel Rhodes Heller: "I see, I need you to send money and other goods for their families back on their respective home planets. And make sure that those injured are treated to a med bay at once. If there's anything that I don't like seeing, are my soldiers in pain and dying."

Sam says this because he cares. Throughout the years, he has always cared for his soldiers and he always wanted what was best for them as well as making sure that none of his soldiers would have to suffer any longer as he always finds a way to comfort those that lost their comrades as well as give money, goods, and belongings to his deceased soldiers' families.

It was fortunate for Sam that he was calm due to his current training in Tai Chi as he is still in his posture while listening to Gina's report. After that, Sam then exits his posture knowing that it was finally enough and when he did he looks at Gina with his eyes open now.

>Supreme Commander Samuel Rhodes Heller: "(Stoically) So then, are there any more reports I need to hear, Gina?"

>Adm. Gina Rosa Heller: "(Sternly) Supreme Commander John Connor has also succeeded in liberating a planet from its enslaving occupiers being The Confederacy Of Independent Systems and after that those that were enslaved were thankful for his arrival. Especially the donations he had given to the people after the battle ended and now he is returning home after stationing at least 5,000 Ships all over the planet's orbit."

>Supreme Commander Samuel Rhodes Heller: "(Stoically) Good, what about the arrival of the other Supreme Commanders? Are they already mobilizing as we speak?"

>Adm. Gina Rosa Heller: "(Sternly) Of course, apparently Supreme Commander Mostovaya requested for Iserlohn Fortress to be deployed but her request had to be denied but it will be considered but for now Iserlohn Fortress will not be deployed today. Supreme Commander Lamperouge is also bringing at least a few more Damocles to help us turn the tide of the war but he also made it clear that they will be for emergency use only. What's more is that Supreme Commander Rodman have also brought his elite army of Evolved Primates, Faunus, and Taurens to help us in our cause followed by bringing Dutch Boy Satellites to also help turn the tide of the war."

>Supreme Commander Samuel Rhodes Heller: "(Stoically) I see. Then what about the president?"

>Adm. Gina Rosa Heller: "(Sternly) I believe that he has already arrived to Pasaana earlier than the Supreme Commanders arriving to this galaxy and I have a feeling that he used The Warp to get there while currently the Supreme Commanders are still back on our galaxy making their way here. However, there's something you also need to know as well... But it was requested that you should arrive to Pasaana 1st to see it yourself."

>Supreme Commander Samuel Rhodes Heller: "(Stoically) I see. Very well then, how long will it take for us to finally arrive to Pasaana?"

>Adm. Gina Rosa Heller: "(Sternly) In a couple of hours."

>Supreme Commander Samuel Rhodes Heller: "(Stoically) Good, but the sooner we arrive the better. (Changes out of his stoicism) But for now I think you deserve a break, Gina. Wanna go to the cantina, eat lunch, and chat with me?"

>Adm. Gina Rosa Heller: "(Smiles) I would love to, Onii-Chan. But not in those clothes you're not."

Sam only shrugs but still followed as it took him only a few minutes to put on his Supreme Commander uniform to go and prepare. And so the 2 would then finally make their way out of the the training and heading towards the Cantina to where they would hang out with each other and chat.

(Date: 02/24/2200) (Time: 11:00)

(Location: Coruscant, Senate Building, Parliament)

Meanwhile inside of the floating car parking station of a Parliament inside of the Senate Building, we see Chancellors Damask and Palpatine with Sly Moore and Mas Ameda on their sides all looking up at the few Senators currently using their hover platforms all talking loudly about the recent Terran Attacks. After Yoda had reported what happened, he didn't expect that the Chancellors would actually spread the news by saying that The Terrans were the brutal aggressors as he talk about inaccurate things about them and saying that they attacked Eriadu for no reason with a few surviving Eriadu Senators backing him up saying that The Terrans were the ones who attacked 1st and did so for no reason.

What's even worse was that the Jedi were unaware of what truly happened while the almost all of the people of the Inner Core all started to believe this propaganda as the Eriadu Senators then say things like The Terrans' promises are lies and even some saying that they might've attacked because they were either paranoid or are power hungry war mongers. What's even more was that they even presented the videos of the murder and without listening to the Terrans' side of the story the people just believed them like idiots as they also see The Terrans as murderers at this point.

Back to the present, we see Senators still talking and arguing about what to do with the Terrans and we see Pro-Peace Senators somewhat defending the Terrans even though they didn't support their attack as Padme Amidala takes center stage.

>Senator Padme Amidala: "Look, even though we do not support their actions, there has to be a reason for why they attacked. We all could've just listened to their side of the story 1st and yet you already spread the news without actually having to know why they did it."

>Corrupted Eriadu Senator 1: "Why should we? Not only did they killed our fellow Senator, but they devastated a portion of the planet and our people! If anything, these Terrans are nothing more than war mongers and murders!"

>Corrupted Eriadu Senator 2: "Yeah, I think these Terrans are finally showing their true colours! We should send a fleet and kill them all right now!"

>Senator Mon Monthma: "More violence will not solve anything! We would only make the situation far worse than it already has been!"

>Senator Bail Organa: "She's right, If we attack now, who knows what the Terrans will do. I think instead of fighting, I think we should all talk to the Terrans so they can tell us their side of the story."

>Corrupted Eriadu Senator 3: "That shouldn't be possible! We should mobilize the army and the navy to attack them and get rid of them right here, right now!"

And so an argument between The Pro-War and Pro-Peace Senators erupted yet again with Mas Ameda shouting at everyone to shut the fuck up but no one listened. As this went o and on, Chancellor Damask then raises his hand and when he did everyone suddenly shuts up and finally he and Palpatine can speak as he looks at Padme and say...

>Chancellor Hego Damask: "Fighting and arguing amongst ourselves will not solve this matter. As much as I hated the actions committed by the Terran, I believe that Senator Amidala might be onto something and I believe that we should consider doing her request for a peaceful negotiation and investigation."

>Chancellor Sheev Palpatine: "And besides, I think it's fair that we hear out The Terrans' reasons for it. After all, there might be a clear explanation for the attack on Eriadu. Regardless, if they attack again then we won't hesitate to attack them right then and there. For now, we learn more of The Terrans and when we do we will strike once they do the same actions from Eriadu again."

Hearing this the Pro-War Senators started murmuring and talking amongst themselves and they all seem to be satisfied with such an answer from Chancellor Palpatine. After that was done, Chancellor Damask then looks to Padme and say...

>Chancellor Hego Damask: "Now that everyone has agreed, I suggest that you make contact with the Terrans' Supreme Commander and inform him of your arrival. But just in case, we suggest you bring a fleet if things do not go as you expect. However, you are to be accompanied by your fellow Senators Organa and Mothma and you are free to bring whichever Jedi you want to bring."

>Senator Padme Amidala: "(Thankful) Thank you for allowing me to do this mission, Senators. I swear that I will get to the bottom of this and won't let you all down. I will find a way for our factions to reconciliate and mend relationships and keep the neutrality between The Republic and The United Terran Union safe and mended."

And with that said the meeting is adjourned minutes later as Padme Amidala, Bail Organa, and Mon Monthma were now going to be negotiating with the Terrans to men the neutrality and investigating the Terrans' side of the story just in case if they missed or misunderstood something. And so the trio rushed towards somewhere where they would be able to make communications with President Heller so that they can set up a meeting to discuss but only this time, it was going to be to which planet The Terrans will choose and for that she just hopes that nothing bad happens as the meeting will happen.

(Date: 02/24/2200) (Time: 14:41)

(Location: Pasaana, Orbit)

Meanwhile, the planet of Pasaana is currently being repaired and healed and on its orbit consists of at least 2,000 Aegis Hammerheads, 1,500 Assault Galleons, 1,000 BC-304 Daedalus Class Warships, 500 Icarus-Class Heavy Battlecruisers, and  2 Ramillies Starforts with 1 that Admiral Bewcock is still stationed in while the other is being occupied by Merkatz as he is now stationed there for safety reasons as both admirals are seen on their battle stations' respective control rooms monitoring everything including their surroundings as they didn't want to risk being surprise attacked again like the 1st battle they had here on Pasaana. As the Orbital Defense Fleet is seen patrolling and looking for any enemies just in case, more ships suddenly appeared and exited out of hyperspace and from everyone's relief they see it was just Sam's Fleet that had returned from the mission and from there they knew that they didn't need to worry.

After that was done, Merkatz and Bewcock then got a transmission on each of their respective battle stations and when they did they accepted it and they both see Sam Heller, Gina Rosa Heller, and The Ancient Dragon in 1 big Holo-Vid screen making the 2 salute and the trio to salute back before lowering their hands afterwards. The silence is then broken when Sam was the 1st to speak...

>Supreme Commander Samuel Rhodes Heller: "(Through Holo-Vid Screen) (Stoically) Status report."

>Admiral Willibald Joachim Von Merkatz: "The planet is currently under our care for as we are about to launch a healing missile to repair the planet's damages. Furthermore, a donation to the people as well as other goods they will all need to help them live. Not only that but we have also increased our defenses and security followed by finally finishing all underground shelters and the planetary shield is currently online as our planetary shield generator has been completed. But unfortunately our healing missiles are not yet ready for the time being since the deliver from Earth to here will take time."

>Admiral Alexander Bewcock: "Furthermore, the Presidential Pelican has arrived but the President didn't come out yet, not visibly at least, but he did inform that he had made it to the Command Center's office he requested that you are to meet him there personally."

>Supreme Commander Samuel Rhodes Heller: "(Through Holo-Vid Screen) (Stoically) Very well then, we will make our way to the LZ right away."

And with that the 2 Admirals said "Yes sir!" In unison and when they did the Planetary Shields are then disables while The Bucephalus is then seen opening its hangar and out came a single Mi-220 Krokodil Attack Dropship as it then makes its way to the planet and going straight for it.

(Date: 02/24/2200) (Time: 14:57)

(Location: Pasaana, Surface)

When the Krokodil finally landed to the LZ, out came Sam, Gina, The Ancient Dragon, and also 12 Guard Troopers as they all started making their way to the base but they had to trek through the wrecked town 1st and as they move he sees that the damages around the planet but on the bright side he saw the locals being treated with care for as they are currently living in tents while being provided with food and water for them to be able to live and survive while waiting for the Healing Missiles to arrive. As Sam and his troops walks around, he even saw some of the children having fun a bit thanks to the Terrans being able to comfort them after their losses and when Sam was seen by children they wave at him with happiness and he does the same as well as he keeps walking with his gang.

As they all finally made it to the Command Center, they all then make their way inside and when they did they are then greeted by salutes from soldiers passing by and they all did the same as well as Sam and the rest are now inside the Command Center making their way to the office. After a few minutes of walking they all then made it and when they finally entered they see the swivel chair facing the other way as it is facing the window turning around and revealing Tsukasa Mikogami sitting there rather than President Heller, who was supposed to be the 1 arriving making Sam curious.

>Supreme Commander Samuel Rhodes Heller: "(Stoically Curious) Vice President Mikogami? I thought President Heller was supposed to arrive here?"

>VP Tsukasa Mikogami: "(Disappointed) I know, but sadly he could not come because thanks to the actions of The Republic, our people, especially the family of the deceased tourists, are currently angry and most demanded that we are to go to war against The Republic for their actions so for that The President is currently trying to calm down everyone and we're in luck for as he is currently using non-lethal force if he were to be pushed too far. I am as disappointed as you are for as me and your father were supposed to arrive here but unfortunately that cannot be helped because of the current rioting on several planets in our galaxy. But it is what it is, for now I will be the 1 in charge for the time being."

>Supreme Commander Samuel Rhodes Heller: "(Stoically Understanding Tone) I understand."

>VP. Tsukasa Mikogami: "Now then, I think it's time I brief you on this. Recently, he was contacted by Senators Amidala, Mothma, and Organa as they requested to have a peaceful meeting with him to talk about why we attacked and also our side of the story so they can help mend our neutrality. In 3 days they will arrive for as President Heller agreed on this and when they Senators requested that it will be our planet of choice he chose this planet and he promised that he will come but unfortunately he won't which is something that the Republic Senators do not know. Also, they will be bringing a fleet and a few Jedis to act as their bodyguards for the upcoming meeting as well. Regardless, I will be taking command of the negotiations and I suggest we'd be in our best behaviors. But if any schemes are to be plotted... You already know what to do, Supreme Commander."

>Supreme Commander Samuel Rhodes Heller: "(Stoically) I do, Vice President. (Stoically Reassuring) Worry not though, even if they have assassins I already have a countermeasure just in case. But if their Jedis try something then I will make sure they'll regret it."

>VP. Tsukasa Mikogami: "That's good to hear. Also, our current actions have caused anger towards the Republic and Separatist alike for as after we recently liberated a planet from the Separatist and after retaliating by attacking Eriadu, both sides are currently spreading propaganda saying that not only we attacked without reason, but they also spread false information saying that we did this out of paranoia, greed, or warmongering desires. Thanks to this, The Outer Rim are currently neutral of this, The Mid-Rim are questioning us, and The Inner Core are outright rioting to the point that they want us all gone from this galaxy."

>Adm. Gina Rosa Heller: "(Angry) What can we expect from such a False Republic anyway!? Not only were they visibly corrupted from the start but now they are framing us for a crime they did 1st and they didn't say it to their people! If anything, I think we should just--"

>Supreme Commander Samuel Rhodes Heller: "(Sternly) Gina, that's enough!"

This made Gina shut up from her cousin's stern orders while Sam is then seen calming down as he says in a reassuring tone...

>Supreme Commander Samuel Rhodes Heller: "(Reassuring) I know how you feel, and I am as pissed as you are. In fact, I can tell that everyone here are just as pissed as me. But know that we will find a way through this. And once this meeting is finished, I think you already know what to do by then once the last day of February in Earth Day arrives?"

This made Gina calm down and nod in understanding as she knew what Sam was going to do by then and everyone else agreed that they too were just as angry as Sam and Gina were for as 1 of the Guard Troopers actually had a family in this planet who was a tourist and they died with the only thing left being their severed hands and the burnt up doll. Sam remembered that day and he also met this guard as well and he not only did comforted him, but he also promised him that the Republic will pay and the guard remained loyal to Sam as everyone in the room swore revenge and possibly... End the False Republic and its government as they knew that such a government is no longer worthy of being a government.

>VP. Tsukasa Mikogami: "(Looks at everyone) Now that's over, I suggest for everyone to clear the room so I can discuss with Supreme Commander Heller alone."

As he said this, Spec Ops and Black Ops Troopers suddenly de-cloaked themselves and started to leave. Sam then looks to everyone and nods and when he did everyone then leaves the room for as it was now between him and Vice President Tsukasa Mikogami.

>VP. Tsukasa Mikogami: "I have a bad feeling about this whole thing going on, Sam."

>Supreme Commander Samuel Rhodes Heller: "(Empathically Stoic) You're not the only 1, especially the propaganda that was released by both sides to make us look bad. Heck, I already have a bad feeling that this war is trying to manipulate all sides and whoever is pulling the strings might be afraid of us."

>VP. Tsukasa Mikogami: "I can say the same. Whoever the mastermind or masterminds of this war is might be up to something. I don't think that this war was built from differing views of 2 factions at all but rather I feel like this whole thing was staged from the start. (Curious) Sam, what do you think we should do for the time being?"

>Supreme Commander Samuel Rhodes Heller: "I have already made a plan and it will happen once the last day of February begins and no matter what you and every politician will try to do won't stop it for as it is already too late to back away from this. If we ever find this mastermind or masterminds, we will try to find a way to expose them and when we do we will either have to either lock them up or execute them. But for now, it's fair if we hear out what that naive fool of a Senator Padme Amidala will have to say."

>VP. Tsukasa Mikogami: "I see that you have already thought this through, Sam. I'm glad my student has finally become the master."

>Supreme Commander Samuel Rhodes Heller: "Come on, Uncle Tsukasa. You know that you've been the reason why me and Gina were able to learn and improve our strategic and tactical planning as well as our minds. If anything, you deserve credit for all of it."

>VP. Tsukasa Mikogami: "True. But both for you executed those lessons I taught you and Gina so I think you 2 deserve it better than I did. And besides, I made a vow to your dad that I will help you and Gina after all. But now, seeing who you 2 currently are I don't really think that you 2 need that much help from me anymore since I can see that you've both grown to have become excellent people."

>Supreme Commander Samuel Rhodes Heller: "(Thankful and grateful) Regardless, I can't help but still be grateful and thankful for helping us out throughout the years, Uncle Tsukasa. And besides, between you and my dad, you were the most gifted in strategies and tactics and you taught us everything you knew."

>VP. Tsukasa Mikogami: "But you also combined my teachings with your improvisations making better versions of them, especially when your cousin is technically smarter than you in strategies and tactics while you on the other hand are more gifted in combat."

>Supreme Commander Samuel Rhodes Heller: "Yeah, especially when she kicked my @$$ in a Real Time Strategy simulation. Heck, she's got 1 hell of a record of wins that even beaten others in terms of strategies and tactics. I have high faith that whoever smart@$$ is the best strategist and tactician in this galaxy wouldn't be able to handle Gina."

>VP. Tsukasa Mikogami: "And I can see why you have high faith. And fortunately you're not too cocky and too arrogant about it."

>Supreme Commander Samuel Rhodes Heller: "(Jokingly) Oh please, Arrogance and Pride are for cowards, especially to what happened between General Carolina Davis during the The Terran Civil War."

The 2 laughed at this as they remembered the time when The Terran Civil War occured. The Terran Civil War was fought in the Milky Way Galaxy when Politicians by the names of Charles Zi Britannia, Arcturus Mengsk, and Isaac Westcott all tried to compete for Presidency against Darrius Smith Heller and when Darrius was elected the trio worked together to try to overthrow Darrius and turn the United Terran Union into what the each desire. Charles wanted to turn The United Terran Union into an empire ruled by humans, Westcott wanted to turn it into a superpower that will destroy everything for as he is a sadistic piece of shit who desired destruction, while Mengsk was the combination of the 2 as he vowed to rule the universe or see it burn to ashes around him.

When Sam was assigned as the Captain of a powerful Fleet, he worked so hard to end the war and even protected his father from harm and thanks to this the Terrans fought each other which weakened the United Terran Union as a whole. But fortunately, thanks to the corrupted trio having desires and their own paranoia their alliance broke causing them to stab each other in the back but Charles died from the hands of 1 of his children while his other children that supported his actions were either executed or banned from a certain something as they lost all the respect from The United Terran Union when they were leaders of the military or politicians, while Westcott and his bodyguards Ellen, Artemisia, and his other pedophile associate died from the hands of Sam for as Sam didn't show mercy as he brutally murdered everyone loyal to Westcott and eve executed those that surrendered for as he never forgave them for the massacre of innocent lives, and finally Mengsk was murdered by Raynor's Raiders for as thanks to Mengsk's stubbornness he was captured dead than alive thanks to his stubbornness as he never expected to fall.

It was thanks to this Civil War that made The Terrans, especially the military, more cautious and careful in terms of voting a politician as well as making them more cautious around their politicians as they didn't want the same incident like this Civil War to ever happen again and from there the United Terran Union learned from their mistakes and became the united superpower it was in the Milky Way Galaxy. Sam was also promoted to a higher position at that part for as he was able to understandably skip ranks the moment the Civil War ended.

>Supreme Commander Samuel Rhodes Heller: "Thankfully Euphemia Li Britannia and Valerian Mengsk are currently working together to help the people and I am glad they are doing a good job, especially when the 2 started giving donations and representing peace around our galaxy. And thank God the 2 finally got married."

>VP. Tsukasa Mikogami: "And fortunately, Charles Zi Britannia's other children, the ones that didn't support his actions, are currently living better lives and are now helping out in their own way after all. Thankfully Nunnally Lamperouge was healed while her brother Rolo Lamperouge is taking care of her."

>Supreme Commander Samuel Rhodes Heller: "Good for them too. But enough about them, I think it's time we discuss about what we need to do in the meeting."

>VP. Tsukasa Mikogami: "No need because knowing you you've already made plans. (Curious) Also, how's your wife?"

>Supreme Commander Samuel Rhodes Heller: "She's doing fine, especially when she liked my Valentine's Day gift that I ordered and delivered for her. (Curious) Also, how's your wife?"

>VP. Tsukasa Mikogami: "Well, she is also doing good too. She also loved my Valentine's Day Gift and sometimes she can be a bit crazy if you know what a mean?"

>Supreme Commander Samuel Rhodes Heller: "Yeah, especially to what she did to that 1 guy. Man that was cathartic. Crazy but cathartic."

>VP. Tsukasa Mikogami: "To you but not to me... (Shivers) I sometimes still get nightmares from that."

>Supreme Commander Samuel Rhodes Heller: "You'll get used to it eventually.. Especially the wars you endured with my dad."

>VP. Tsukasa Mikogami: "I'll try. Since we have already set everything up I suppose I'll dismiss you here. You did a good job Sam so I think you should go and take a break."

>Supreme Commander Samuel Rhodes Heller: "(Jokingly) Sir yes sir."

The 2 then laughed at this before finally stopping as Tsukasa then says...

>VP. Tsukasa Mikogami: "No seriously, I am serious. Now get out of my office and take a break for once big guy."

>Supreme Commander Samuel Rhodes Heller: "(Salutes) Yes sir."

And so he then breaks the salute and leaves the Command Center's office while Tsukasa just turns the swive chair around to look at the window and the sky as he thinks about what was to come. As he started pondering, he could only wonder what or how everything lead up to this and he can only hope that Sam can be careful and succeed in his mission to help expose or overthrow the Republic and for them to help this galaxy as best as they can.

(Date: 02/27/2200) (Time: 15:00)

(Location: Hyperspace)

In the blue of hyperspace, we see a single Naboo Royal Starship, Padme's ship, flying fast and accompanying it are at least 6 N1 Starfighters from Naboo as they are on a mission, a peaceful mission to just talk with The Terrans and figure out what's going on and how they can help in mending relationships and mend the neutrality of the Terrans.

(Naboo Royal Starship)

(N1 Starfighters)

(Date: 02/27/2200) (Time: 15:00)

(Location: Naboo Royal Starship, Interior)

Inside of the ship, we see Padme Amidala alongside Mon Monthma and Bail Organa as well as Senator Jar Jar Binks are seen standing next to Padme, who is sitting down in her ship's throne, and all are accompanied by Captain Quarsh Panaka of Naboo as well as accompanied by 3 Jedis Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, and Ahsoka Tano as they are all there to protect the 4 Senators on this mission. This group was requested by Padme and The Chancellors allowed this for as Padme brought these 4 because not only are the her most trusted, but she also had faith in them in case of anything wrong happening even though all she wanted was to talk in peace.

As this is going on, Anakin is currently having a conversation with Obi-Wan while Ahsoka is talking to Quarsh Panaka as they only talk amongst themselves while being cautious around them for as who knows what The Terrans could do. As this is going on, Padme was also having a conversation with her fellow Senators as they discuss about the Terrans.

As this conversation amongst each other goes on and on they then hear a pilot say...

>Naboo Pilot 1: "We are arriving at our destination, Senators. Exiting Hyperspace in 30 Seconds."

Hearing this they all knew that it was now finally time as they all felt tense at what is about to come but Padme was the only person hoping that nothing bad will come yet she is nervous but she doesn't show it with only Anakin and Panaka the only people on the ship to see it but they didn't bother to do anything for a while. As they finally exit hyperspace, they then see Pasaana but to their surprise they see the planet having a few scorch marks and such indicating that an attack had occured.

What they could tell was that the scorch marks weren't recent but rather they seem to look just as old as that of Eriadu's damage maybe even slightly older than it. Hence why they also see thousands of ships around the planet making Anakin think that The Terrans were insane for bringing that many for a single planet but then he start to think that maybe The Terrans are either paranoid or something else making Padme think the same.

When The Terran Fleet guarding Pasaana were notified of this arrival, they all then started to make way for Padme's ship indicating that they are expected to arrive which wasn't really a surprise since Padme had a call with President Heller 3 days ago and now she just hopes that President Heller would listen to reason and maybe they can talk things out. As they fly forward the N1 Starfighters also followed but unbeknownst to everyone The Terrans were just as prepared as they had turned off their Planetary Shields before Padme's arrival on purpose for as they will activate it to trap them just in case if things go south while the Fleet were more than ready just in case of a surprise attack.

(Date: 02/27/2200) (Time: 15:30)

(Location: Pasaana, Surface)

When everyone had landed, The Senators and their protectors then exits out of the starship while the N1 Starfighter Pilots had to stay and when this was done Padme is then greeted by General James Rupert Rhodes of the United Terran Union and accompanying him are a few Guard Troopers with some Spec Ops and Black Ops currently cloaked just in case of anything ugly. As the 8 people came face to face with General Rhodes, he then salutes them, put down his hand, and greets them...

>Gen. James Rupert Rhodes: "(Stoically) Good afternoon, Senator Amidala. I am General James Rupert Rhodes of The United Terran Union. Supreme Commander Heller has instructed me to escort you to the Command Center's briefing room to discuss."

The reason for Rhodes' stoic attitude was because he was hiding his anger and even though The 3 Jedis could sense his anger, they could tell that this anger wasn't what they expected from a race who was said to have been the aggressors that killed people but rather Rhodey was filled with the same rage of that of a man who wants a mix of vengeance and justice after being attacked making the Jedi wonder why this was. Back to Padme, she can only say...

>Senator Padme Amidala: "I thank you, General. These are my companions, I wish for them to come with me for this meeting it that is alright (Curious) However, I am curious why you said only Supreme Commander Heller when I was supposed to meet President Heller?"

>Gen. James Rupert Rhodes: "(Stoically) For the 1st question, you are free to bring those 7 with you. But for the 2nd question, I was only assigned by him to escort you to the meeting for as you will know soon once the meeting starts."

>Senator Padme Amidala: "I understand."

This made Quarsh Panaka as well as the Jedi trio to feel tense and cautious not knowing why only Supreme Commander Heller was mentioned instead of the President but for now all they can do was see how this will play out and what will happen next. And so they are then finally escorted by Rhodey (What we'll call him from now on since this is what he was called after all) as he then starts to lead them and they follow him with the 4 protectors being cautious of anything that might harm the senators.

But when they went throughout the tour, they are then shown of the status of the villages in Pasaana and to their surprise and horror, not only were the locals living in tents, but their homes also looked like it had been attacked as they are currently standing on the scorch marks that was seen outside of the planet followed by destroyed Acclamator Remains around the planet's surface as they walk on and see the destruction that was caused as well as seeing Terran Soldier treating the locals with food, water, and other needs as they live inside the tents. But what was more was that the locals then started staring and glaring at the False Republicans with clear anger and hatred for as some were even holding their children in a protective manner while others were holding rocks ready to throw them at the republicans but fortunately they didn't do so... For now at least.

From what they can see, nothing was making sense for as it was said in the news that the Terrans attacked for no reason and murdered innocents but from what they can see was that the locals of Pasaana as well as the planet had been attacked but what different was that it seemed as if this planet had been attack earlier than the attack on Eriadu as they see the locals glaring at the Republicans in anger with some Terran Soldiers stopping themselves from trying to even attack them all in rage. They didn't know what was the true story but they knew that maybe either Sam or President Heller would give it to them as they all had to figure everything out.

(Date: 02/27/2200) (Time: 15:45)

(Location: Command Center, Interior)

When they finally entered the Command Center after having to give their weapons to the Guard Troopers acting as security at the entrance for safety reasons, they are then escorted by Rhodey to where the briefing room will be so they can finally discuss about the attack on Eriadu and also a peaceful negotiation to mend their relationship and keep the Terrans' neutrality. As they finally entered the briefing room, they then see a long table with 1 edge having a chair facing its back on them while Sam Heller is standing next to its right as well as Gina Heller and The Ancient Dragon standing on the chair's left as we also see Rhodey making his way to Sam's side to join him while the Guard Troopers all then left the briefing room.

Padme then sits on the other chair of the edge across the 1 where President Heller would be sitting while the other Senators takes a seat on the sides next to Padme with Bail Organa and Jar Jar Binks sitting on the left and Mon Monthma sitting on the right while Panaka, Obi-Wan, Anakin, and Ahsoka all stand next to Padme with Obi-Wan and Panaka standing on her right while Anakin and Ahsoka stands on her left. The chairs were also wheeled swivel chairs that is also comfy too, and speaking of that he next thing that happens is that the chair a cross Padme turns around and she is surprised to see Tsukasa Mikogami, The United Terran Union's Vice President, sitting across from her and not President Heller making everyone just as surprised as Padme was.

>VP. Tsukasa Mikogami: "(Stoically) Good afternoon, visitors. I am Vice President Tsukasa Mikogami of The United Terran Union, but I think you already know me during the peace talks on Toydaria."

>Senator Padme Amidala: "(Curious) I am curious, where is President Darrius Smith Heller? I thought he was supposed to be here on this meeting to speak?"

>VP. Tsukasa Mikogami: "(Stoically) Unfortunately, President Heller is busy with problems happening in our Galaxy and is trying to deal with it by trying to calm down our people after the attack here on Pasaana made by your False Republic to which killed both the locals and our people that were tourists for as the families of the deceased tourists are currently angry at your government for attacking us without reason."

>Anakin Skywalker: "(A little angry yet curious) What do you mean!?"

>Supreme Commander Samuel Rhodes Heller: "(Stoically) What he meant was that before our attack on Eriadu, we never wanted to plan such an attack. But when Pasaana just minded its own business, 1 of your admirals attacked this planet without reason and before my fleet's arrival they bombed the planet killing thousands of this planet's locals and our tourists with it. Hence why the attack on Eriadu was made, as our own way of retaliation."

>Obi-Wan Kenobi: "If so then why did you have to kill innocent lives yourselves? Surely that isn't a morally right move."

>Supreme Commander Samuel Rhodes Heller: "(Stoically) Morals do not matter in war. What mattered for us was our people and the people of this planet, so we only did what we had to. Your False Republic in the other hand spew lies about our people without having to listen to our side of the story. Which makes me question if you really planned this or not at all?"

>Senator Padme Amidala: "(Apologetically) I am very sorry to hear what had happened. However, did you ever think that maybe it was the Separatist who guised themselves as Republic ships to try and frame us for it?"

>Ancient Dragon: "(Stoically) We have already confirmed that it was your people for as not only did we scan the surviving prisoners, but every prisoner were that of the Republic with the captain being human and the soldiers being clones. 2 races that the Separatist do not have.

>Adm. Gina Rosa Heller: "(Stoically) Furthermore, as to how we knew of Eriadu was after our Supreme Commander interrogated the captain, he then executed him while the rest are taken into our prison back in our galaxy to stand trial for the Republic's war crimes. Hence why we attacked Eriadu in the 1st place."

The Jedi Trio could sense something inside of every Terran for as they see and hear them being stoic and having stoic voices respectively but form what they could sense every Terran in the room all felt anger and no sense of deception at all, they felt so much anger that it was so powerful a Sith Lord would already cower in fear and run away before a fight can ever begin as they see that these Terrans are filled with a mix of anger, vengeance, and justice as they can see that these Terrans were angry at the Republic and they had the rights to be. Regardless, murdering civilians was not something that they think should be excused but they just hope that these Terrans would be more than reasonable enough to listen to Padme.

>Senator Padme Amidala: "I may not know what truly happened, but there has to be a way for our people to never shed anymore blood like this and maybe we can all reconciliate and mend our relationship. We promise that we will try to make sure nothing like this ever happens again and we will tell the news of what had happened and hope that the other Senators may believe our words. I promise you that we will promise to keep our promise to not provoke you and we promise to respect your neutrality and never fight again."

>VP. Tsukasa Mikogami: "(Stoically) A tempting offer, especially when we want peace ourselves. However, you are missing the point here, Senator Amidala. Your people attacked 1st and we attacked back. But what's worse is that not only did you spread false information about us but your False Republic will never listen to even words like yours."

>Ahsoka Tano: "(Curious) With all due respect but are you all doubting her and us, Mr. Vice President?"

>Supreme Commander Samuel Rhodes Heller: "(Stoically) No, kid. What he's trying to say is that your False Republic is already corrupted to the core and thanks to our decision of going neutral there will be more Senators who will send more of their troops to attack us and frame us over and over. What's more is that from what we heard, there were people in the Inner Core who hates us to the point of some Senators forming Anti-Terran Sentiments with so many already supporting our disappearance from this galaxy even though all we ever wanted was to help this galaxy. Even if Senator Amidala talks, there is no doubt her words would be ignored and the people would still vouch for all of us to be gone as fast as we had arrived and convincing the people will not be easy. It was true that we had committed a war crime ourselves but do know that we did so out of retaliation out of sadistic satisfaction as we had to witness our people and the people of this planet to die from your False Republic's hands and that wasn't an action we would just tolerate."

Hearing more of this was pissing off Anakin bit by bit. Not only were the Terrans clearly doubting Padme, but they were clearly seen thinking that murdering innocent lives themselves was a justifiable thing even though it was not for as he starts to think of the Terrans as those who didn't care of what they do but they are aware of it despite the fact that The Terrans' actions were truly justified.

>Obi-Wan Kenobi: "(Curious) But why did you have to attack a planet and kill innocent lives in return!? Does that really solve anything!? Do you even think that such action is justifiable to you!? Do you really think that it makes you better than the ones who attacked!?"

>VP. Tsukasa Mikogami: "(Stoically) It may not be morally right, but know that doing it wasn't what we enjoy. Regardless, it was not only the only way to retaliate, but it was also a sign to warn your False Republic that such actions have their own consequences and now both out factions are suffering it together. But then again, I doubt that all of you will be able to realize it for as all of you are too blind and too ignorant to see what is truly going on for as you side with a government so corrupted that it doesn't support the democracy it promises but rather it is only a government filled with greedy senators that profits off from war and deaths of others without care, even commiting a war crime is something that your government will not care about as they're doing it. Even though we committed a war crime, it's safe to say that since we were attacked... It's only justifiable. We do feel bad for those that died, but we also know that their deaths are only a warning to show you what war can do and will do innocents."

Padme was both a little saddened and surprised by this for as her words of peace were not working. What's worse was that even though she and her Senators didn't support such actions, The Terrans blame the entire Republic, including every republican present in the room, for as Padme was feeling like a failure in this talk.

This pissed Anakin off as he hears more words from Vice President Tsukasa Mikogami as he not only hears how Tsukasa was not considering Padme's words, but because of how he thinks of the deaths of the people of Eriadu. What also pissed him off was the fact that even though this Terrans are aware of their actions and felt sorry for it, they didn't give it that much care at all as if the people of Eriadu was nothing more than objects to act as a warning rather than innocent living beings that shouldn't have been killed even though he was actually missing the point because the False Republicans are dumb anyways

>Anakin Skywalker: "(Angry) So what!? (Angrily approaching Tsukasa) Those people that died in Eriadu are nothing more than objects for you to be used as a warning!? Is that it!? Does that mean you won't hesitate to also kill--"

But before he could take another step he then stops in his track when everything goes slow motion as he twist his body to dodge what seems to look like a bladed throwing weapon that is currently spinning as said weapon reveals itself to be a Glaive.

As this Glaive passed by him as he dodges it, time then resumes to see the Glaive suddenly almost hit the wall before flying back to where it came from forcing Anakin to duck thanks to The Force warning him of the incoming danger as the Glaive is then caught by the gloved hand of Sam Heller before suddenly disappearing inside of his sleeves like a Ninja does for as the throw was warning Anakin not to get closer or do something stupid. When Anakin got back up he was pissed off and with that he then charges at Sam despite his companion's warnings.

But as he charges, Sam then jumps up the table and starts charging to wards Anakin forcing the Jedi to do the same and when both got close Anakin attempts a punch but only for it to be caught and for Sam to raise it up, quickly turn around while still holding Anakin's fist up, kick Anakin's nuts twice making him groan and scream on each respective kicks, and is then thrown down to the top of the table infront of Sam as Sam used Anakin's hands as a lever for him to throw him down face 1st. Anakin attempts to stand up but only for his back to meet an Axe Kick from Sam putting him back down and then suddenly he is met by fast and strong Wing Chun punches at the back of his head forcing him to block each punches Sam delivered with the use of his hands to block his head but none of it was helping him as he was still feeling a lot of pain showing how fast and strong Sam's punches were.

But as this goes on, Anakin then finds a perfect opening when Sam delivered slow yet powerful elbows that landed on Anakin's back at 1st until Anakin then use 1 hand to grab his foot and trip him back as Sam is then tripped backwards back 1st while Anakin stands up and when he did he 1st leans forward and squat down his legs a bit to reach Sam's level and delivers 3 hooks to his face, grabs him up, throws him down, and then starts to deliver slightly fast punches to Sam's chest. But unfortunately, when he aimed for the head, Sam moved his head just in time to dodge the attack and when he did he then grabs Anakin's punching arm and with a powerful grip he breaks Anakin's forearm bone since it was Anakin's normal hand causing Anakin to reel back and stand up in pain while Sam used this opportunity to do a kick at Anakin's calf making him fall forward and as Anakin falls forward his face is then met by a knee strike to the face as he falls to the knee face 1st while a bone crack was heard.

After that was done, it made Obi-Wan and Ahsoka worry for Anakin and so did everyone else except The Terrans as Sam then stands up by flipping up, looks at Anakin, check his vitals, stands back up, looks at the Republicans, and then say...

>Supreme Commander Samuel Rhodes Heller: "(Stoically Reassuring) He's alive. Just unconscious. (Stoically sarcastic) And maybe next time, bring Mr. Windu with you so I could do the same as well."

After that was done he then front flips and land on his feet and off the table and then makes his way next to Vice President Tsukasa Mikogami as he stands to where he was supposed to stand. Meanwhile, we see Obi-Wan and Captain Quarsh Panaka carrying the unconscious form of Anakin off the table and back to everyone.

>VP. Tsukasa Mikogami: "(Stoically threatening) So then, after that attempt I believe that you learned your lesson of bringing someone like that cultist over there and I hope you can bring a Jedi much kore reasonable than short-tempered here."

>Senator Bail Organa: "(Apologetically) We are very sorry for General Skywalker's actions, it's just that he had been frustrated as we all were during this war. (Begging) But please understand that if more bloodshed were to come towards your people and ours, it would cause more harm than good to the people. All I'm saying is that maybe give us a chance and we promise you that incidents like these will never happen again and we will promise to make it up to you Terrans for the events that occurred."

As he said this, Sam just whispered to Tsukasa making Tsukasa nod at each sentence and as this was going on the Republicans wondered what Sam was whispering and what the 2 were talking about but knew that they are to not butt in into someone's conversation and just hopes that they would be reasonable enough to listen. After Sam finished whispering, he then retreats back to where he was standing while Tsukasa just looks at them with his stoic look and say in a stoic yet reassuring tone...

>VP. Tsukasa Mikogami: "(Stoically Reassuring) Very well, we will think about it. But for now, do know that our people may be hard to convince but we will give you our answer in 2 days."

The Republicans were relief that the Terrans were now listening making Padme hopeful again while still worried for Anakin's sake since he had been knocked unconscious by as small taste of Sam's martial arts skills.

>Senator Mon Monthma: "(Thankful) We thank you for understanding, Vice President Mikogami. (Reassuringly) We promise you that you will not regret this and we will make it work."

>VP. Tsukasa Mikogami: "(Stoically) Good. Now then, I think this concludes our meeting and I hope that everyone here has learned their lessons. (Points to Anakin) Especially him."

Every Republican looks at Anakin before looking back at Tsukasa.

>VP. Tsukasa Mikogami: "(Stoically) Now then, that means this meeting is adjourned and I suggest you all leave immediately or else the people of Pasaana or a few of my soldiers that were familiar with the deceased tourists here will no doubt attack you so for that I think it's fair that you leave at once to avoid anymore conflicts."

>Senator Padme Amidala: "(Understanding tone) We understand."

And so the Republicans then leaves the room and when they did they then make a beeline for their ship after exiting The Command Center with Obi-Wan and Ahsoka trying to defend everyone from rocks being thrown at them by the locals and Terran Soldiers alike with only a few hitting them and Anakin being hit yet was still unconscious after his match with Sam. Tsukasa on the other hand just stood up from hi chair and when he did he makes his way to his office while the Isekai Quartet (LOL) just follows him and currently they were having a conversation about what had occured today and what to do next afterwards.

(Date: 02)27/2200) (Time: 17:34)

(Location: Naboo Royal Starship, Interior)

After everything that had happened, Padme's ship is currently seen flying through blue of hyperspace while the rest are seen all inside the ship as we see the now awakened Anakin having a talk with Obi-Wan in a private room to where only they can speak privately.

>Obi-Wan Kenobi: "(Lecturing) Anakin, even though I am glad that you are safe and awake, but what you did was immature and it could've gotten us killed!"

>Anakin Skywalker: "(Regretful yet still frustrated) I know, but still though... Killing other innocent lives as a sign of retaliation? Why can't they just be satisfied with just killing the person responsible for it!? Shouldn't that be enough!?"

>Obi-Wan Kenobi: "Remember that these people are far more different than we are and we should remember that. I can only guess that they suffered something like this before and their wars were the reasons why they turned into something like this. Just hope that they would be more reasonable and never attack us or better yet we can only hope that they can keep their neutrality and hope that no other senator would try anything to destroy it again. Good thing that they're considering Bail Organa's words and in 2 days they will answer. I can only hope that the Terrans wouldn't do something like join The Separatist because of The Republic's actions but I doubt that they will join them."

>Anakin Skywalker: "(Calms down) Well, at least that's a little bit good enough. (Complaining) Also, I can't believe that I just lost to a Terran in that fight."

>Obi-Wan Kenobi: "I mean there was a clear difference in terms of battle experience and skill so I think Supreme Commander Heller winning against you in those categories proves how dangerous he is."

>Anakin Skywalker: "(Complaining) Oh come on, master, if I had my lightsaber I might have been able to turn the tide."

>Obi-Wan Kenobi: "But he was unarmed during combat so using that wouldn't be fair and that's not the Jedi way."

>Anakin Skywalker: "Fine, I guess you're right. I guess I'll just work on my physical skills once we return home."

>Obi-Wan Kenobi: "That might work, but let's just hope that the Jedi Council agrees to this."

(Date: 02/27/2200) (Time: 17:34)

(Location: The Bucephalus, Bridge)

Meanwhile inside of Sam's flagship, The Bucephalus, we currently see it inside of The Warp surrounded by its Eternium Shielding followed by the rest of Sam's Fleet as we see Sam, Tsukasa, Gina, Rhodey, and Ancient Dragon on the bridge and infront of them is the full coloured hologram of President Darrius Smith Heller as we see him talking to the quintet. You see after the meeting with Padme the President needed to know what had happened and currently the quintet had just explained everything to the president as they are all gathered in a circle all standing up as they finish telling him everything that had occured.

>Pres. Darrius Smith Heller: "I see, then that would mean that they think that we are considering our words. (Looks to Sam) Supreme Commander, what are your thoughts on this matter?"

Everyone's eyes then goes to Sam who replied back with...

>Supreme Commander Samuel Rhodes Heller: "(Stoically) As genuine as those 4 fools sounded, I don't think trusting them in convincing the False Republic would be enough. Not only that but I don't think that we should be standing here discussing this when we should be mobilizing our troops and getting rid of the False Republic and convince the people that believed their lie that we are not the monsters we are portrayed in our own way. My only suggestion is to go to war and end it by overthrowing both sides and stopping the deaths and suffering from across this galaxy, that way the people can start to finally see why we did so since from my previous reports I had been reported that so many people of this galaxy hated this war for as they never asked for it while the Jedi are currently being seen as hypocritical warriors rather than the peacekeepers they were supposed to be. I think it's finally high time that we should mobilize our military, crush the 2 factions, end this war, and finally bring true peace, freedom, liberty, progress, prosperity, and equality to this galaxy even if it means by force. And besides, they started this and there's no turning back for us after all. If some of you disagree then I won't stop you guys from declining so what do you all say?"

Hearing this, the other 5 around Sam started thinking about this but form their faces it was clear that they were going to be on Sam's side.

>Adm. Gina Rosa Heller: "I mean come on, Onii-Chan. I have been serving you for decades and I'll always will be. And besides, I really think it's high time we show the deceitful Separatist and the corrupted False Republic what True Liberalism is all about."

>Gen. James Rupert Rhodes: "I'm always with you until the end, Supreme Commander, just give me the orders and I'll execute them."

>Ancient Dragon: "You have always been like a father to me and knowing you you are aware of your actions and I cannot blame you for it. Hence why my loyalty will always stay with you, the only thing you can lose is my trust and respect."

>VP. Tsukasa Mikogami: "As much as I hate war myself, I think there isn't really much of an option due to the corruption running around in that False Republic. And besides, I once exposed my father for his corrupted deeds when I was a child so I think fighting 2 galactic factions to stop the conflict and suffering of others is something that I can agree that should happen."

Everyone then eyes President Heller and President Heller can only laugh a little before finally looking at his son and smiling...

>Pres. Darrius Smith Heller: "(Proudly) I can see that you have so many loyal followers, Sam. But then again, it's no surprise that they would follow you even to the very end. And besides, you yourself admit that not only are you only loyal to your faction and your people rather than the government itself, but you also showed so much devotion that you wouldn't hesitate to assassinate me for it if I were to stray from who I am and I can't really blame you for that. And for me, let's just say that considering the bullshit that's been going on in this galaxy, I don't really need to stop you, especially how these people have suffered for far too long from the False Republic's corruption and blind-eye. Jedi or Sith will not matter for as I think it is time for as to finally end their bullshit of a cycle and their bullshit of a war."

>Supreme Commander Samuel Rhodes Heller: "(Smiles) Hence why I am doing this even with or without all of your permissions nonetheless. (Stoically) Now then, have the other Supreme Commanders arrived yet?"

>Pres. Darrius Smith Heller: "They have, not only have they already arrived with their forces already mobilized away from the wormhole in the galaxy you're currently on, but they are already setting up Battle Stations and bases in the Outer Rim while also liberating more and more planets little by little. Currently Supreme Commander Raynor has been doing that while the rest have been establishing bases for their troops to aid you. Also, a few superweapons and other goods have been delivered as well and I think with the use of Healing Missiles you would finally be able to heal the planet of Pasaana much faster."

>Supreme Commander Samuel Rhodes Heller: "(Stoically satisfied) Now that's 1 hell of a good news. Have more of my forces, the ones that I requested, arrived yet?"

>Pres. Darrius Smith Heller: "They have, and now they're all awaiting your command."

>Supreme Commander Samuel Rhodes Heller: "(Stoically satisfied) Good. (Stoically reminding tone) Now then Mr. President, as much as we would like to chat you I believe that you might still have a riot to calm down."

>Pres. Darrius Smith Heller: "Don't worry, I will take care of that. Regardless, thanks for reminding me anyways, Sam. Now then, now that we have agreed on what we shall do, I think it's time for me to cut the line and say farewell. But remember, even though you will all not show mercy to the Republic's army, I think I should tell you all that you should not let the judgement of others turn you all into something you are not. Remember that we are Terrans, we swore an oath and we will fight them with not only our weapons, but also with our will, hearts, and minds. No matter who or what they are will not matter for as we Terrans will never stray from our oath unless pushed and we will never be as worse as those 2 Factions. Now that I have said this, I am finally off. Good luck and God bless you all."

After saying this his holographic body then disappears while Sam is seen sitting back down on his chair and at the same time they all exit The Warp and from what they see now are several Battle Stations with 1 Large Phalanx Warship currently being the main space base of operations making Sam smile. A call is then being made and from there he answers it and out came the image of 2 Admirals both wearing the same uniforms that The United Terran Union always wear when not in combat as their image is shown in a Holo-Vid Screen as both men are introduced as none other than the 2 prodigy admirals Yang Wen-Li and Reinhard Von Lohengramm.

>Supreme Commander Samuel Rhodes Heller: "(Stoically) Ah Admirals Yang and Lohengramm, good to see you both again. Now then, are the other Supreme Commanders ready yet?"

>FADM. Yang Wen-Li: "(Through Holo-Vid Screen) Yes sir, most of the other Supreme Commanders have already gathered inside the Phalanx Warship's briefing room while the the rest have also decided to join Supreme Commanders Raynor and Connor but they too are awaiting for further instructions for as since you were the 1 with the most experience on this galaxy they will await you for the briefing but the will be gathering back as we speak.

>Supreme Commander Samuel Rhodes Heller: "(Stoically) Good to know. Now then, how many ships do we have?"

>FADM. Reinhard Von Lohengramm: "Around 3,000,000 Ships and counting while our ground forces numbers up to 30,000,000,000 Active Personnel and counting as well."

>Supreme Commander Samuel Rhodes Heller: "Good, inform the other Supreme Commanders that I have arrived, the briefing will happen shortly."

The 2 saluted at Sam on screen before the Holo-Vid screens then turns off and when they do the 2 Fleet Admirals would then do what they were instructed while Sam and his fleet would be closing in on the orbital base stationed. War was inevitably coming and these Terrans knew how to fight it thanks to their experiences.

As much as they hated war and loved peace, they knew that peace was just another preparation for war and they have been preparing for far too long in case of another war ever breaking out whether it'd be their enemies being the aggressor or the Terrans being the aggressors themselves. Either way, they always used war not as a tool for destruction, but as a tool to end all conflicts and finally put an end to war and restore true peace but with no corruption being left alive after it.

As much as Sam always wondered if the destiny of his people was always going to be war, he knew that war was also a necessary thing for evolution as well as a necessary tool to end it and bring peace despite its horrors and brutality. But he and his people knew that in fighting a war, they would be the ones willing to end it even if it means by force for as even though they may not be peacekeepers, they never did stray from their vows and they never really see themselves as peacekeepers at all but rather just those wanting to end the war and continue helping the people after the war ends.

And now here they all are, preparing themselves for a war they had never seen before, a war that will take place in a brand new galaxy with brand new enemies and brand new dangers that they will all have to face. And now, they will make sure that The Separatist and The False Republic will both pay for their corruption and once they're done with them, they will also go after every criminal organization while fighting the 2 Factions, and then liberate the galaxy and give it a taste of what Liberalism is.

(Date: 02/29/2200) (Time: 12:00)

(Location: Other Galaxy, Space)

In space, we see stars and planets around for as there is currently nothing seen around space except its vast blackness with stars and planets all around it. But then, a starfighter is suddenly seen as it reveals to be a Yellow Eta-2 Actis-Class Light Interceptor Starfighter as the camera follows its flight and as it flies around the vastness of space it then dives down to reveal a battle that is currently taking place as we see at least 72 Acclamator-IIs, 36 Republic Venator-Is, and 36 Venator-IIs...

(This Thing)

(And this thing)

...Accompanied by at least 12 Secutor Star Destroyers are seen trading fire with Separatist Ships as the Republic Fleet is currently in a fleet battle against The Separatist Fleet that is currently far away from them while both sides had deployed their fighters as said fighters all engage in a dog-fight that was killing off both sides as both sides suffer a lot of casualties as the battle rages on. The Separatist Fleet consisted of at least 72 Munificents, 36 Providence Dreadnaughts, 24 Recusant Destroyers, 6 CIS Supply Ships, 6 Lucrehulk Battleships, and finally... The Malevolence and inside it is none other than Genera Grievous himself inside of his flagship inside of a Lucrehulk we see his second-in-command being Admiral Trench.

(Recusant Destroyer)

(CIS Supply Ship)

(The Malevolence)

A/N: But if I ever owned my own then I would name it as The Benevolence LOL. Corny I know.

(General Grievous)

A/N: Imagine his upper left hand holding a yellow lightsaber while his upper purple hand is holding a yellow lightsaber while the lower hands just holds the green and blue as usual.

(Admiral Trench)

The 2 Fleets trade shot after shot at 1 another from great distances as we see both fleet duke it out with their weapons firing from long ranges and dealing damage to each side's respective shields while their starfighters are currently seen in dogfighting 1 another as an ARC-170 destroys a Vulture Droid while a Y-Wing is destroyed by a Hyena Bomber but only for it to be destroyed by the same Yellow Eta-2 Actis-Class Light Interceptor that is currently being piloted by none other than Anakin Skywalker himself. He pilots his ship as he fires his weapons destroying Separatist Fighters left and right and he does so with great ease thanks to his years of experience in piloting starfighters and other flight capable vehicles as he mows down a group of incoming Tri-Droids as well as annihilate a Hyena Bomber and saving the life of 1 of his comrades and went back to killing more and more yet again.

General Grievous is seen watching the battle and as much as he wanted to fire The Malevolence's Ion Cannon for the 1st time, he knew that he needed to wait for the right moment but he was still seen looking satisfied at what is currently going on as his ship has not even been scratched while his fleet are only suffering minor damages save from Munificents at least. Meanwhile, Admiral Trench is seen in his Lucrehulk Battleship, which acts as his flagship, as it unleashes a swarm of droid fighters of any kind into battle to take down the Republic's Fleet as he loses starfighters but it didn't really matter due to the numbers that they have and them having a slight number advantage in terms of ships.

But inside of a single Venator, we see Anakin's personal Admiral by the name of Wulff Yularen...

(This dude)

Watching the battle as well as giving commands as he tells his crew to not only make sure that his Jedi General's Flagship, The Resolute, is intact and tidy as well as giving orders to make sure that he is helping in this battle. The fleet continued to duke it out as both are starting to lose ships of their own as we see a single Acclamator-II exploding from being bombed by Hyena Bombers, a Munificent being disabled after a stray shot from a missile coming from another Acclamator-II directly hits its bridge, a Venator-I being overwhelmed by too much firepower and is explodes, a Providence Dreadnaught also blowing up courtesy of Anakin's piloting skills, and so on and so forth as little by little both sides were losing ships with some being disabled as we see ships being destroyed by missiles and blaster fire while some ships were disabled thanks to bombers using Ion Torpedoes to directly disable a ship making it non-functional.

Both sides were losing numbers little by little but General Grievous was not worried for as even though if he loses all his ships it would matter little as he already has a surprise for the Republic as he waited patiently so that his flagship's Ion Cannon would disable the Republic Fleet and finally go for the killing blow so for now he was letting the Republic be a little bit more frustrated and he will make sure that their frustration will turn into despair when the time is right. Meanwhile Anakin's Eta-2 Actis-Class Light Interceptor then returns into the hangar of his flagship to be repaired and refueled and as this is going on his Astromech by the name of R2-D2 also ejects out of the starfighter as the little droid then follows Anakin since the starfighter needed some repairs.

(This cute and funny little fella)

(Date: 02/29/2200) (Time: 12:21)

(Location: The Resolute, Bridge)

Inside of the Resolute's Bridge, we see Anakin enter and when he did Admiral Wulff Yularen then turns to Anakin as Anakin ask...

>Anakin Skywalker: "What's our status, Admiral?"

>Adm. Wulff Yularen: "Our ship's shields are still active and operational and our weapons are currently firing on any of those ships because from what I can tell Admiral Trench could be in either any of them. We have lost around 36 Acclamators and 12 Venators but the rest of our fleet is still standing strong and are still firing at the Separatist Fleet as you see here."

>Anakin Skywalker: "(Curses) Blast, I can't believe they were able to cut us off from making our way to reinforce Obi-Wan's Fleet. If this goes on then we might end losing too many ships and arrive with not enough to help him. (Refocuses himself) Listen Admiral, I need our fleet to perform a spearhead formation and move forward to attack and bypass the Separatist Fleet and have our fighters defend our ships at all cost. Thankfully Separatist Ships don't hold that much firepower to take down our ships easily but they still have a decent firepower to still cause damage and destroy our ships. But if we're lucky we might end up making it. And don't worry Admiral, I will also use my abilities to help us get through this and create a [Force Bubble] big enough to defend our fleet and shield it from incoming attacks and starfighters while our starfighters outside of my [Force Bubble] will have to deal with the droid starfighters to intercept them and make sure that no one would be able to follow us and cause harm because our rear thrusters would be exposed if they do attack."

>Adm. Wulff Yularen: "(Concerned) But General, are you sure it wouldn't strain you?"

>Anakin Skywalker: "(Reassuring tone) Don't worry, I have trained to master it very well and for longer periods of time. But we can only hope that we make it out of this and once I disable the [Force Bubble] that's where we'll exit hyperspace pass the Fleet and make our way to Obi-Wan's location and reinforce his fleet. But remember, you need to time this right and make sure that all our fighters quickly gets back inside of our ships before I turn it off become don't want to have a lot of enemy starfighters following us and we don't wanna leave anyone behind."

What Anakin was suggesting was risky, not only was he going to use The Force to create a [Force Bubble] to shield the entire fleet, but he would have to do so via a lot of Concentration and it made Yularen worried for as it might strain his General's body despite the reassurance. But he knew he had no choice but to follow this order and he can only hope that this plan works for as if not then who knows what can happen so for now all he could do was give the orders for all available starfighters to be deployed and be a distance away from the fleet come the enemy starfighters around their fleet are dealt with so that a spearhead formation can be formed and for Anakin to finally use The Force to create a [Force Bubble] to shield them from the attacks.

But before any of these orders could be given, they are then alerted when 1 of the bridge's crewmate suddenly called Anakin and Yularen out as he shouts...

>The Resolute Bridge Crewmate 1: "(Shouting in urgency) General, Admiral, incoming unknown ships approaching several kilometers away from our fleet's starboard all exiting Hyperspace!"

The 2 then eyed the crewmate and saw that said crewmate had urgency in him since this was something important. When the 2 were called Anakin can only ask...

>Anakin Skywalker: "(Concerned) Who are they?"

>The Resolute Bridge Crewmate 1: "(Shouting in urgency) Identification Unknown!"

>Adm. Wulff Yularen: "(Concerned) How many!?"

>The Resolute Bridge Crewmate 1: "(In fear) 10,000."

>Anakin Skywalker: "(Flabbergasted) What!?"

When Anakin heard of this, they then hear sounds coming from their right and when they did they see that from several kilometers away from their position they see about Terran Ships that numbers around 10,000+ Ships with The Bucephalus, The Iowa and Yamato Infinity-Class Supercarriers, Yorktown, Enterprise, Hornet, Amagi, Kaga, and Akagi GSTs leading the fleet as the ships consists of at least Icarus-Class Heavy Battlecruisers, UNSC Spirit Of Fire Starships, Autumn-Class Heavy Cruisers, BC-304 Daedalus Warships, Barbarossa Battleships, and SWSC-1 Olympus Mons all present as there were so many Terran Ships that it made The Republicans all open their mouths in surprise and their hopes fading as they never had any idea that Terrans were coming and were going to arrive with at least 10,000+ Ships, something that neither The Republic nor Separatist Fleets ever tried to deploy during the war.

(Music: StarCraft 2: Legacy Of The Void OST - Holding Up The Sky)

(Date: 02/29/2200) (Time: 12:24)

(Location: The Malevolence, Bridge)

General Grievous was outright surprised and was as flabbergasted as Anakin was as he saw the arrival of Terran Ships suddenly appearing out of nowhere and fast thanks to their Warp-Drives and now General Grievous is panicking now as his pride has been shattered and his fear finally being visible as his faith and his feeling of invincibility has now disappeared. Even if he could just use his flagship's Ion Cannons now, he knew that it would not be enough for as there are currently too many ships and the ship can only fire 2 shots with 1 on each side of his Ion Cannon before charging and by then The Terrans would already be making their way and get close to the fleet or just outright destroy his fleet completely.

But then he remembered that most of the ships were lined up so if he were to maybe have his fleet fall here he could only hope that he can take out a few and escape with whatever remains of his fleet as he shouts...

>General Grievous: "Fire the Ion Cannons, Now!"

>Droid Crewmate 1: "Roger Roger."

And with that the orders were given as the ship starts to turn around to face the Terran Fleet and a few seconds later the Ion Cannons are then fired as 2 shots were fired from different sides making the Cannons charge up to wait for another time to fire as Grievous watches on with fearful hope as he could only hope that what he is about to do will work. But unfortunately, he is then surprised when as the shots got close every ship then suddenly disappeared out of nowhere as the shots hit nothing making both fleets tensed and curious as to what had happened.

(Date: 02/29/2200) (Time: 12:27)

(Location: Admiral Trench's Lucrehulk Battleship, Bridge)

Inside of Admiral Trench's ship, he was surprised as to what had happened for as the 1st thing everyone saw was a fleet of 10,000+ Ships to the side only for them to disappear and dodge the incoming Ion Cannon shots but then the next surprise came for as when they were wondering what the hell had happened everyone then hears an explosion but only this time it was coming from the other side and when they look at it they see that The Terrans have somehow quickly moved from 1 position to another as if they had just teleported or something and seeing this he was also too late to react The Bucephalus' Yamato Cannon was quickly fired and directly to his ship as he could only curse before his ship explodes with him and everyone else in it.

(Date: 02/29/2200) (Time: 12:27)

(Location: The Bucephalus, Bridge)

At the same time as Trench's ship was destroyed, Sam was smirking while Gina stands next to him as Sam compliments...

>Supreme Commander Samuel Rhodes Heller: "(Compliments) Looks like your idea worked, Gina. Letting the enemy waste their ultimate weapon by standing still and then using Short Jumps to dodge at the last second and then appearing on the other side. I expected nothing more than good things from you, cousin."

>Adm. Gina Rosa Heller: "(Blushes due to the compliment) Oh please, Onii-Chan, you already know it was nothing. Just happy to serve after all."

>Supreme Commander Samuel Rhodes Heller: "Regardless, that was 1 hell of a plan. You used this before remember? Not only from the simulation against me but also when you commanded my Fleet once during The Terran-Scrin War. (Focuses back on the battle) Now then, open fire and aim at both sides. If possible, let the survivors live and let them escape... For now."

He says this as he also watches his ships and starfighters annihilate whatever enemy starfighter that got close with ease and surprisingly he has not lost a single starfighter or ship while the ones used by either side lost so much that both retreated away.

(Date: 02/29/2200) (Time: 12:28)

(Location: The Malevolence, Bridge)

When Grievous saw almost all of his ships quickly destroyed by the sheer number of Terran ships firing at his fleet, he panicked as he even got reports that Admiral Trench was caught in the attack and without anymore options left he then rushes out of the bridge in fear as he shouts...

>General Grievous: "(Shouts in fear while rushing out of the bridge and pushes a Droid away) OUT OF MY WAY!"

>Battle Droid 1: "Hey! That wasn't nice!"

(Date: 02/29/2200) (Time: 12:28)

(Location: The Resolute, Fighter Bay)

At the same time, as Grievous leaves, the Republic Fleet was also seen being attacked by The Terrans' Fleet and currently we see Anakin and Admiral Wulff Yularen giving orders to everyone to board whatever flight capable vehicles they currently have available as they board LAATs, Consular Class Cruisers, and even some starfighters while others were boarding escape pods. Everyone had to rush as they even had no choice but to leave some of their equipment behind but they made sure to bring the important goods like food and refreshments to make sure no one can starve or thirst to death. Anakin was so flabbergasted when he saw the fleet that he can only ask Yularen this...

>Anakin Skywalker: "(Flabbergasted) How are there so many Terran Ships and why did they deployed so many in battle rather than defense like last time!? Have the Terrans gone mad!?"

>Adm. Wulff Yularen: "(Trying to calm down Anakin) Calm down, General! I know you're shock and so am I but we need to focus on getting away from this battle alive! Communications have been jammed and our fleet's survival is beyond slim so all we can do now is try to escape with whatever's left with our forces and warn The Republic."

Anakin listened and nodded in understanding and with that the 2 men escorts everyone to whatever ship was available for escaping with some being destroyed due to the explosion that's been going on in The Resolute for as The Terrans are now firing at his ship so for that the 2 hurried into a Consular Class Cruiser with R2-D2 following and nearly being shot down as he enters and the ship takes off. But unfortunately, not everyone made it out as we see so many clones and human crewmates all dying from either explosions or from being sent flying out of their ships making Anakin feel sorry while his ship takes off.

As it takes off he can see that they were not the only ones escaping as the see whatever shuttle or flight capable vehicle the Separatist uses and instead of going after them they knew it wasn't the right time as both side kinda have an indirect mutual understanding that both sides had to leave due to the destruction that's been going on as they see their sips being easily mowed down by Terran Ships before entering hyperspace escaping.

(Date: 02/29/2200) (Time: 12:36)

(Location: The Bucephalus, Interior)

(Music Ends)

In the aftermath of the battle, we see Sam overlooking the battle... But calling it a battle was an understatement as it was a full on massacre as his fleet flies closer and inspects the many many debris and dead bodies around to where the 2 Fleets once stood as they see more and more dead bodies and more debris everywhere as they have just won the battle and are now looking at the aftermath of everything. Even when they did find a few escape pods that didn't fly out in time, they used their tractor beams or their own board Chromospheres to teleport them inside and when they found survivors, they are later imprisoned as POWs for The United Terran Union to arrest.

In the bridge, Sam knew that the battle was over as he sees both the wreckage of The Malevolence and The Resolute but he knew that the leaders of each ship must've been smart enough to not fight but escape for their lives to fight another day and Sam knew that this was only the beginning. He then gave his next orders...

>Supreme Commander Samuel Rhodes Heller: "(Stoically) Contact the President, tell him that we have won this battle."

>Terran Tauren Crewmate 1: "Yes sir. (Operates computer)."

Sam could only look on with a stoic look before smiling for as it was now time for Terrans to give The Republic and The Separatist the true taste of Liberalism.

(Date: 02/29/2200) (Time: 13:31)

(Location: Consular Class Cruiser, Interior)

Inside of the same Consular Class Cruiser that Anakin is in, we see it currently traveling in hyperspace with the rest of the surviving ships and starfighters following them after the battle that had happened. In the interior, we see Anakin and Yularen talking to Obi-Wan's Holographic Form as they are currently giving him reports of what had happened and it seemed as if Obi-Wan was reporting the same as he looked tired and with a few bandages wrapped around his head.

>Obi-Wan Kenobi: "(Through Hologram) (Concerned) Anakin, where is your fleet right now?"

>Anakin Skywalker: "Sadly it was destroyed when a massive Terran Fleet arrived out of nowhere and shot down our ships. But fortunately we were able to escape."

>Obi-Wan Kenobi: "(Through Hologram) Good thing you and your men are still alive and never made it here for as we had been attacked by a massive Terran Fleet as well as they annihilated my fleet and the Separatist's Fleet as well. We were lucky to escape just in time but unfortunately not everyone made it out and I can already tell that you're also in the same situation too."

>Anakin Skywalker: "(Confused) But what was that all about? Why did Terran Ships just appeared out of nowhere unannounced and attacked both my fleet and Grievous' fleet!? I thought they were going to agree with talking things out and leaving us alone as long as we leave them alone!?"

>Obi-Wan Kenobi: "(Through Hologram) 1st off, their Vice President said that he would tell the President and they would all consider it. And currently I am as confused as you are. But for now all we can do it--"

That is until the Communication breaks off and instead of Obi-Wan's hologram, they are the shown a Holo-Vid that shows the United Terran Union's Symbol.

(Date: 02/29/2200) (Time: 13:33)

(Location: Everywhere)

In fact, Anakin wasn't the only 1 for as we see that every channel on both Republic and Separatist alike throughout several planets are also receiving the same thing as if their programs have been interrupted as they are about to get a message. But after that was done, the Holo-Vid Screen then shows President Darrius Smith Heller sitting on his desk as he is seen on his office and next to him is Vice President Tsukasa Mikogami standing to his right with a stoic look and his arms on his back and to his left is none other than Prime Minister Robyn Hill doing the same posture as Tsukasa was doing for as President Darrius Smith Heller is about to make an announcement.

>Pres. Darrius Smith Heller: "(Through Holo-Vid Screens) People of this galaxy, I am President Darrius Smith Heller of The United Terran Union, but most of you already knew of me from the Peace Talk that took place a month ago at Toydaria. And today I am here to announce you our newest declaration. As you all know, The Republic have said that we were the aggressors and have murdered the people of Eriadu, and there's also no doubt that The Separatist themselves received their own news of us being an aggressor at a Separatist occupied planet. But do know that we admit that we did all of them, but unlike what they tell you, we did them for a reason. Even though you may not believe us, know that we attacked and invaded a Separatist occupied planet for as our Supreme Commanders say signs of slavery and crime rising and The Separatist supporting it without hesitation. But for Eriadu, we attacked not because we were as paranoid or as power hungry as the news tell you, but we did so as a retaliation after the attack The Republic had done in the planet of Pasaana, killing both the locals and our people alike. Furthermore, a meeting between my Vice President and Senator Amidala took place 2 days ago and instead of expecting to see changes from the Senate telling our side of the story, no news about it came but rather more propaganda occurred after that for as our voice has been ignored."

Anakin remembered that day, the day when Padme, Bail, Mothma, and Jar Jar all explained to the Senate about The Terrans' side of the story and why they did it but instead of listening, it all fell on deaf ears and they ignored the story as whole. But to make it worse, instead of giving Padme the chance to explain to the galaxy about it, a propaganda was spread about more bad things about The Terrans instead and let's just say The Terrans got wind of this and The Republic didn't know that The Terrans were extremely pissed off at this.

>Pres. Darrius Smith Heller: "(Through Holo-Vid Screen) Sadly, we do not have proof of this for as we were not able to deliver many cameras and take video footages during our arrival at this time, but if you're ever observant as well as smart then I have no doubt that you can already tell that I am telling the truth. Regardless, even if you do not believe me then know that my people will do their very best to bring peace. You may not understand what we are about to do next but do know that what we are about to do next is something that you shouldn't blame us for. Not only was this war the 1 thing that none of you asked for, but The Republic and The Separatist are not who you think they are and I can already tell that most of you are already aware of The Republic's corruption and xenophobic ways and you're all just afraid to stand against it for what they are about to do. But do know that you should not be afraid but you should all fight for what you all believe is right rather than letting either side control you. Hence why me and my council have finally decided that the corruption of both factions is enough and I am here to say that from this day forward I vow to end this war and bring you the fruits of True Liberalism... Hence why on this day forward, I speak for The United Terran Union as we are officially declaring war on not only every criminal organization of this galaxy, but also on both The Galactic Republic and The Confederacy Of Independent Systems and put an end to the very war you all despise. You may all not understand my actions now and you may hate us for what we might do but know that no matter what happens we are on the side of the people and if you push us too far then know that you will not get out lucky and alive. Damask, Palpatine, and Dooku, if you're ever watching this... Then do know that we Terrans will not back down and we will not hesitate to take you in our custody dead or alive. And to every Jedi and Sith, know that this war will be the end of your pathetic and hypocritical existence as your negative ways and impact is now finally running out of its course for as we Terrans will finally end your god-forsaken war and end your miserable beliefs, practices, ambitions, and false promises. I am President Darrius Smith Heller, and I approve this message."

The Holo-Vid then glitches out before finally disappearing and let's just say history was changed forever. Some were seen rooting for the Terrans, some remained neutral, some were cursing at them, and some were rioting at Separatist and Republic occupied planets while The Jedi feared for the worse... A 3rd Faction entering the war and possibly destroy their self-righteous and ignorant progress of peace while The Sith on the other hand were not expecting to feel fear at this moment yet they did and now they knew that the war will now be something that might end differently and could potentially ruin their Grand Plan.

(Date: 02/29/2200) (Time: 13:39)

(Location: The Bucephalus, Bridge)

Inside of the Bucephalus, Sam watched the whole declaration and he could only smile while his fleet is seen flying out of the same battlefield ready to enter Hyperspace. As all of Fleet's ships ready for hyperspace, he could only look on outside of his bridge window and into the stars.

(Date: 02/29/2200) (Time: 13:39)

(Location: Space, Sam's Fleet)

As the camera shows Sam's fleet that numbers up to 10,000+ Ships, we could see them ready to enter Hyperspace as he mentally speaks while this music plays... The music that will become the main intro/opening.

(Music: Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse - Go To The Top)

As this music is about to play, Sam can mentally say...

>Supreme Commander Samuel Rhodes Heller's Mind: "Looks like history is about to be changed forever. But either way, I can't wait to show this galaxy what we can do. They're corruption have been going on for far too long and now... It's about damn time we show them the true fruits of Liberalism."

And so all ships then enter Hyperspace and disappear from view as the only thing seen is the vastness of space before the screen turns dark as the now official intro music plays in the background and for the credits to roll.

To Be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256 19 6
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.... War has stretched across the Galaxy! Peaceful systems are plunged into the heat of battle, with many be...
12.6K 296 14
A Galaxy divided by war! Peaceful worlds must choose sides or face the threat of invasion. Republic and Separatist armies vie for the allegiance of n...
5.2K 102 8
I do not own Star Wars, all rights belong to George Lucas and Disney. I only own the OC and this story. A Star Wars Fanfiction The Galactic Republic...
201K 23.1K 122
War looms on the horizon... After the colonization of Mars and Europa, it took us fewer than five generations to reach beyond our solar system and d...