The Don's Wife

By mediocrewoman

He loathe his wife, yet he can't take his eyes off her. He wants her gone, yet he can't seem to stay away... More

Aesthetics
1 | A Father's Surprise
2 | The Bachelor Party
3 | Wedding Day
4 | At Last
5 | Sneak Attack
6 | Morning Booster Pack
Intermission : Mary's Diary
7 | Unwelcomed Guest
8 | Ground Rules
Side Story : The Right Side
9 | The Deal
10 | First Lesson
11 | The Broken Clause
12 | Second Lesson
13 | Lunch Date
14 | Final Lesson
15 | Live Painting
16.1 | Dinner Party : Part One
16.2 | Dinner Party : Part Two
16.3 | Dinner Party : Part Three
17 | Intoxicated
18 | Hangover
19 | Aftermath
20 | Intertwining Heart
21 | Divorce Paper
22 | Making Amends
23 | Bloodbath
24 | Nighttime Visit
25 | Fever Dream
26 | Breakfast and Roses
Side Story : Flowers in Vase
27 | A Mission
28.1 | Pink Paradise : Part One
28.2 | Pink Paradise : Part Two
28.3 | Pink Paradise : Part Three
29 | Pursuit
30 | Fireworks
31 | Scars
32 | Percentage
33 | Clarity
34 | Hatred
35 | An Invitation
36 | Afternoon Tea Party
37 | Reward
38 | Vulnerability
39 | Late Morning
40.1 | Jackson : Arrival
40.2 | Jackson : Lost and Found
40.3 | Jackson : Jealousy
40.4 | Jackson : Mirror, Mirror on the Wall
40.5 | Jackson : Negotiation
40.6 | Jackson : A Proposition
41 | A Tour
42 | His Gift
43 | Brother In Law
Intermission : A Flower's Voice
44 | Reunion
45 | Timeless Crush
Side Story : "First" Date
47 | Special Package
48 | A Lesson Taught

46 | On His Knees

3.5K 93 15
By mediocrewoman

!Warning! : smut, smut, and smut.

***

I never valued women. Always deemed them to be nothing but pests, parasites. Heed that I merely speak for myself, but when you had been abandoned by one, and taken advantage of by more, you ought to frame such picture in your mindset.

Yes, my father's ex-wife wasn't the only bitch that partake in my trauma, and no, I will not divulge the other cases any further. Not this time at least, perhaps another, when I'm in the mood, and not wanting to vomit every fucking time I'm reminded by.

Yet here I am, kneeling before one. Bowing my head down between her legs, feasting on her like a depraved mutt that's desperately eager to please.

If my past self were to see me now, he'd surely scorn and spat ; 'Disgraceful.' In response, I would laugh at him and reply ; 'Fool. It's an honor.'

To be granted her touch, her taste, or should I just go ahead and say her entire existence, is the greatest honor anyone in this world could ever bestow upon. Surpassing knights with their accolades, even kings with their crowns.

So this is how it feels like..

I pushed her thighs further apart, held them in place, spreading my beautiful flower wide open and delved deep into her.

Silvery cries paired with thick squelching noise fondled my ears as I nursed her with spoiling flicks and swirls that left her squirming for more.

Her legs strengthened their clasp around my neck, as her fingers on my hair, strapping me in tightly onto her, claiming my full attention as if it were her right to keep. Reserved solely for her sweet, tight cunt.

Hm.. Even without her doing so, I see nothing worthy of my attention anyway.

When the movements of her hips grew greedier, she suddenly restrained herself. I noticed and stopped to glance up at her.

"I– I'm sorry. I'll try better to control myself. It must be uncomfortable for you." Said Rosie in shallow breaths, sounded ashamed of herself.

Such silly solicitude was too adorable it made me chuckle. "Not at all. If anything, it turns me on even more." I gently kissed her clit, purposely let my teeth grazed her. She mewled, curling her dainty toes.

"So ride me to your heart's content, mia cara." She shuddered as the breath of my whisper tingled her exposed petals. Then on with my feast.

At the start she was still hesitant, but as I coaxed through by grabbing her smooth, silken ass, slowly guided her to grind against me, she gradually let loose and allowed her desire consume her to the fullest.

Swaying up and down, twisting left and right, she rode. With passion, vigor, did she rode her way to the peak of euphoria.

"Oh my God– Jamie, it's– coming..!" She cried out, arching on her seat, bucking her hips violently, and I took that as my cue to amped up the keenness of my motions.

Darting in and out, sucking, flicking, and drawing circles on her clit at intervals, until a beautiful chorus of cosmic pleasure sprung out from her, along with her sweet-tasting nectar. It flowed into my mouth, coated all over the bottom half of my face. But even then I didn't stop.

I kept slurping, licking her clean, savoring every drop of her delicacy, then thrusted my tongue into her twitching walls again and continued on working my wonders with diligence.

"Wait, Jamie– no– if you keep doing that, then I'll– I'll– aanghh!"

In less than no time, she came again.
Still not stopping.

"Jamie.. please– haa.. No– please no.. I can't–" She shook her head fiercely, whimpered for mercy. Yet to my amusement, her legs refused to set me free, her hands fisting my hair still, if not, harder.

Despite knowing very well what she truly desire, I pulled away to tease. "Which one should I adhere to? Your words or your limbs?"

Once more, Rosie's illustrious charm came into play. With cheeks ripely flushed, brows low, knitted in woe, and eyes dewed with fresh, tragic tears, both too shy to meet mine, all resembled that of a feeble fawn being preyed upon. Yet her legs sprawled before me so welcomingly, serving herself rich on a golden platter, ready to be devoured whole.

Not in sound, not in words. Only but a timid brush of her heel along my nape, my dirty little wife voiced her dirty little choice.

How I marvel at her artful wiles in exciting me.
Always leaving me craving for more..

And the fact that she doesn't even realize her own doing,– how deeply she stirs me.. just makes it the more erotic somehow.

My cock twitched, aching to fuck her raw.

Rosie, Rosie, Rosie..
How far will you make me go?

Delighted to receive her message loud and clear, I smirked and confirmed ; "The latter it is." And without further say, dipped my head back to where it belonged, finishing what I started.

"Oh my– yes.. Jamie– angh– haaa..!"

On my last nibble of her clit, there came her third.

By then her legs quivered. They had became too limp to maintain a proper hold on me. Her body melted into the cushion, basking in afterglow, breathless, and all satiated.

Or so I thought.

I intended to let her rest for a while before we spice things up a notch, but Rosie being Rosie, she's always full of pleasant surprises.

It was when I got up off my knees, about to cosset her within my embrace,–

"Are you good, darl–?!"

– that she suddenly flung her arms around my neck, while her legs around my waist, and pulled me into a hungry kiss.

Needless to say, I happily obliged. Her appetite might caught me a tad off guard, but I was more thrilled to see how ardent it is for me, as I her.

I took hold of her thighs, hoisted her up and have her tightly wrapped around me as I carried her to my desk, where she'll lay upon while taking me like a good wife.

Within one rushed swipe of my arm, there went my six hours of work all scattered on the floor. Not only that, shatters and cracks also followed. Whatever it was, it just broke, that was plainly obvious.

But so fucking what?

What's a few broken things compared to having such a fine lady who's going at you like a bunny in heat? Rubbing her drenched pussy all over my bulge, passing on needy moans in between our messy kisses all the while. Before I knew it, I was addicted to the sensation of her soaking me. The wetter I felt, the harsher I grind.

Though I'm aware that I need to stop while I still can. Because any further than this, I'm positive that I'll end up creaming my fucking pants. And that won't be pleasant.

Seizing her thighs around me, I finally put our short-lived indulgence to rest, yet persisted on keeping ourselves affixed to one another.

"Fuck, Rosie–" I groaned upon releasing our kiss as though it really pained me. Which it did. "So wet for me.." I murmured onto her swollen lips, pressing my crotch firmly against hers, enjoying her wetness.

Stubborn as always, she still tried to burrow her way towards me despite having her movement restricted. Hips shifted side to side, nestling her bare pussy onto my heat, clawing for my care.

A moan escaped me when she accidentally rubdown my balls. "Easy, easy darling.." I cooed, holding her thighs more securely. "You're an eager one tonight."

"I am." She said outright, hunger in her eyes. "I need you, please Jamie.." Her voice breathy, desperate, like one who pleads for an end to their torment.

Ha.. fuck.

"How bad?" With one hand, I began undoing my slacks.

Fed up with all my teasing and suspending, a faint displeasure surfaced her visage.

"As bad as I need air to breathe. Is that what you like to hear?" If you weren't being sarcastic, then yes.

"Romantic. Though a frown doesn't look good on you,–" I grabbed her chin. "–wife."

"It will be gone once you've stopped making a fool out of me,–" She tugged on my collar. "–husband."

Feeling challenged, I snaked my arms under her calfs, then dragged her till her ass reached the edge of the desk, half of them sat on air. She yelped, reflexively set her hands down onto the desk's surface to balance herself. Shock crossed her face, dropped her jaw open, and I chuckled in triumph at the sight.

I brought my freed cock towards her entrance, prying her open whilst coating the glans with her fluid, preparing myself to reap my reward.

"Darling, if you're a fool, then I'm nothing but a bigger one." I husked, before I rammed every inch of me into her with a single push.

A scream of pleasure sung out her lips.
It was indeed beautiful.

Considering how tight she is, entering her was not as hard since she's downright wet. Yet the feeling of being inside her.. the way her warmth sucking me in.. It is the best pleasure this world could ever offer to men nonetheless.

I did not use any time to be gentle like I usually do in the beginning of our fucking. For at that time, our flames of passion were too furious to be doused with tender fondles.

Hefty thrusts, hair pulls, rough kisses, nail scratches, and bite marks. Through those we conveyed our longing for each other. Through those, we sent ourselves into ecstasies. 

"Harder, Jamie.. please."
She wished. I granted.

Shortly after, she delivered her word again. Though it was no longer a wish, but a command.

"Harder."

As much as I wanted to unleash every dosage of my lust upon her, there was a moment of hesitation.

'I'm not that fragile.'  She once said. But I couldn't help to think otherwise knowing how her skin turns red under the slightest pressure of my touch. I fear that she might get more than she bargained for.

So I fear a lot of things now..

"You sure you can take me more than this?"

She nodded without a second of hesitation.
"Yes, harder."

Woah.

I don't know what came over her that night, but that was about the horniest she's been. Perhaps it's something she ate? Drink? If it were to be the case then, do keep up the good work everyday, Mary. 

"At your command, my lady." With that, I ditched any mercy I had left and hammered into her with all my might. Her body jerked harder with each collision.

All of a sudden, an unrestrained moan broke out from her, at the same time a burning pain punctured my nape from her nails that raked into my flesh. I've bled, I was certain from the gradual moistness that I felt, and the stings just added more fuel to my fire.

"Fuck!"

Within seconds her walls clamped down on me, throbbing like crazy. Her whole body trembled, calfs squeezing down my ass, tightening her lock around me. And just like that, she bathe my cock with her warm cum.

Mother fucking christ.

I've never been to heaven. Quite sure never will. But if this isn't how heaven supposed to be like, I don't know what is.

God, I could fuck her into oblivion. If not for the sobs she uttered, the tears that streamed down her cheeks that held me back.

"You alright, darling? Too rough?" I eased my thrusts, gently wiped her tears with my thumb.

She shook her head. "Too good." Cupped my cheek, tainting it with the scent of iron, smiling dazedly. "You feel perfect.. keep going, my darling..–" She slurred. "–my good boy."

What? I froze.

Her own remark staggered her. "I– I'm terribly sorry! I didn't mean– I– I don't know why I said that, I–"

"Again." I cut off.

"Wh– what?"

Her already flushed skin darkened a shade, making her look more ripe to taste.

"Say it, again." I repeated, my tone sharpened.

I waited as she assessed me with her sheepish, teary gaze, seeking any hint of common teasing or perhaps annoyance behind my words, which she never found.

Sweet and fond she delivered her caresses onto my face with blood-stained palm. I leaned into her touch without tearing my eyes off her, awaiting for my praise. And it finally came in the sultriest form I've ever heard.

"My good boy."

I could fucking die.

"Cazzo." I cursed under my breath, then like the good fucking boy she wanted me to be, I pounded deep and hard into her to no end.

With every thud and bang of my desk, every slap of our body colliding, and every lecherous sound that slipped out from our mouths, we made our flaring passion known.

On her neck I rested my head after I shot my last rope inside her. Having our cum mixed, dripping off from each other's sex while collecting our breaths, we're in a state of pure bliss. I kissed her with every sweetness I could muster, to soothe, to tell how lovely she is, and to show that I'm blessed to have her.

Drained of strength, she collapsed onto my chest. I carefully carried her in my arms, headed towards my bedroom to have her rest for the hours we have yet to make the most of.

Just as we're about to leave the room, she glanced at the table where the custard delight still laid uneaten.

"What about your dessert?"
Asked Rosie with voice so frail.

I looked down to her.
"I've already had mine."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

448K 7K 42
Originally "My girl." NOT EDITED⚠️ "You love hugs Don't you?" "Only yours." - "You know, if you wanted a kiss you could've just asked, princess."...
207K 3.7K 43
𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 The billionaires daughter's dreams and fantasies of marrying for love crushed within a second as she finds herself helping...
22.4K 603 18
"𝐂𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐮𝐦 𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢, 𝐦𝐢𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚." "𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭?" "𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧." "𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐢�...
117K 6.9K 85
✧It all started with a slap✧ ╰┈➤ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒊 𝑺𝒆𝒉𝒈𝒂𝒍 She is beautiful, smart, and an introvert who has no problem putting others in their p...