seven ; walker scobell

By love_maexo

'Love you to the moon and to Saturn.' MAYA FONTAINE is an ambitious fifteen-year-old, driven by her past and... More

CHARACTERS
prologue 0.5 ; premieres and things.
prologue 1.0; hello, goodbye for now.
PART 1 - in between
chapter one; talk too much.
chapter two; the blue
chapter three; jump then fall
chapter four; feels like
chapter five; ocean eyes
chapter six; so it goes...
chapter seven; read your mind
chapter eight; cornelia street
chapter nine; deja vu
chapter ten; 21
chapter eleven; snow angel
chapter twelve; nonsense
chapter thirteen; i think he knows
chapter fourteen; fast times
chapter fifteen; too well
PART 2 - lover
chapter sixteen; cinnamon girl
chapter seventeen; the lakes
chapter eighteen; is it over now?
chapter nineteen; block me out
chapter twenty; full machine
chapter twenty one; off to the races
chapter twenty two; ivy
chapter twenty three; dark paradise
chapter twenty four; slut! x come back... be here
chapter twenty five; espresso
chapter twenty six; how many things
chapter twenty seven; last great american dynasty
chapter twenty eight; skinny dipping
chapter thirty; video games
PART 3 - friend
chapter thirty one; down bad
chapter thirty two; i should hate you
chapter thirty three; the bottom
chapter thirty four; loml
chapter thirty five; all of the girls you've loved before
chapter thirty six; say yes to heaven

chapter twenty nine; tell em

1.5K 37 77
By love_maexo

"the way you looked at me felt like heaven. i know they can see, they can tell it." tell em ; sabrina carpenter

MASON, BRADY AND I all sat off set at an interview for Walker. We had planned to all hang out that day, but we wanted to go watch him first.

"I have a feeling he's gonna say some really cringy shit." Mason giggled, hiding behind his hands as Walker went as sat down. He gave us a thumbs up before the camera started rolling.

"Well, he started off with the facebook mom pose, so we're going strong already." Brady sneered sarcastically; he shoved me teasingly as I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up. He's adorable." I defended the cute blond boy as he beamed at the interviewer. I got all jittery every time he did anything; whether it was his pretty smile or his beautiful eyes. There were so many things I loved about him - each one became stronger each time I looked at him.

"Oh, sorry. How could I forget that you guys are in love?" Mason slung an arm around my shoulders, leaning his head on mine and patting my face affectionately. I shrugged him off, scowling as him and Brady laughed at me together.

"I hate you both."

The three of us mucked around together for the remainder of the time, mostly spent with Mason trying to seperate me and Brady as we fought. Every so often Walker would get distracted and laugh at our irrational behaviour, but would immediately apologise and try to focus again.

We weren't really paying attention to the questions that were being asked, but one particular one caught my ear.

"So, we hear you have a girlfriend?" The lady asked, smiling cynically. The boy blushed slightly, glancing over at me fleetingly. One thing we had both had to endure shockingly often was the countless questions about each other. Our fans had become so innately invested in our love lives that every word uttered about the other was headline material.

"Maya?" Walker smiled, looking down at his lap. "Yeah, she's the light of my life." He laughed, grinning like a smitten schoolboy.

"Maya! My love!" Mason snickered, wrapping his arms around Brady. They fell into a fit of giggles.

"Walker, my gorgeous, pretty boy." Brady laughed, earning a smack on the back of the head from me.

The blonde boy started giggling after I made my attack on Brady, followed by a loud yelp. "Sorry, Maya and my friends are here and they're being stupid." He addressed the camera directly this time.

"Hey!" Brady exclaimed in protest.

Half an hour later, Walker was finished and we could finally leave.

Once he walked out of frame I ran up to him, throwing my arms around his neck and kissing him. He picked me up and span me around, smiling into the kiss.

"That was really sweet, Scobell." I bit my lip to smother my grin as I stared up at him. The boy leaned down for another kiss in reply, making me giggle uncontrollably.

"Ew, stop." Brady sneered, earning another smack from me.

Walker had been living with me for the past week. In all honesty, it had been the best week of my life. Everyday when I was at work, he would spend time with my brothers, or he'd meet up with Aryan, Charlie, Mason or Brady. When I was home, we'd spend every waking minute together, baking, watching movies, sleeping, going for walks. I was falling in love with him all over again, except harder, and undoubtedly faster.

"If you two are done, can we go get pizza? I'm fucking famished." Mason whined, jumping from his seat. Brady followed quickly in suit, declaring that he was going to drive us to go get pizza.

Walker and I laughed, joining hands as we walked outside after him.

——

After we'd eaten our pizza and mucked around up town for a few hours, Brady drove us back to his house. The four of us went up to his room, making ourselves at home.

Walker and I curled up together in Brady's bed, much to his dismay. Mason and him sat near his computer desk, trying to join a roblox game of fashion famous.

"Hey guys." Connor came to Brady's open door, greeting us with a grin. "Hey pinkie pie. Long time no see."

I smiled in return, feeling Walker tense underneath me. "Hey Connie Baby. How've you been?"

He nodded in content, entering his brothers room and coming to stand beside the bed. I was sat up slightly more, still placed in Walker's lap.

"I've been good. How was Vancouver?" Connor asked, addressing both of us this time. Walker seemed more comfortable then, happy that Connor wasn't just showing interest in me.

"It was awesome. Can't wait to see the finished result." Walker grinned, stroking my thigh softly.

"Honestly, it was one of the best things I've ever been involved in." I admitted to the boy as he smiled down at me. I was starting to see more of him due to me and Brady spending extra time together because of the family switch. Connor has always been that little childhood crush of mine, the slightly older guy who was just out of reach.

"Super cool. Percy Jackson is one of the best book series ever, and I say that as a person who hates books." He laughed, lowering himself into a bean bag on the floor of his twin brother's room.

"And again, I'm reminded of one of the many reasons I hate you." I joked, making Connor roll his eyes. He chucked a pillow from the bedroom floor at me, causing me to yelp in surprise.

Walker ran his fingers up the side of my thigh, so lightly it tickled. I angled my head to gaze at his face, to find him smiling innocently. I kissed his cheek sweetly before resuming conversation with Connor.

I didn't know what was wrong with Walker. Normally he was energetic and bouncy - full of life and humour. He had been all day, but in that moment, he had fallen oddly quiet. It was like the boy was observing; just sitting back contently and watching over the interaction. At first I thought he was jealous about Connor, but it didn't seem like that anymore. It was like he was tired, or shy suddenly.

While Connor tried to settle a Roblox argument between Mason and Brady, I shifted in Walkers lap so I faced him. The boy smiled, brushing my hair behind my ears and gazing into my dark eyes.

"Do you wanna go?" I asked, picking up on his drained social battery. He pursed his lips, thinking for a moment. He then reached forward, hooking his hand around my neck and pulling my  head towards him.

He whispered in my ear ever so quietly; "I'll do whatever you want, pretty girl."

I blushed at his words, their effect never wearing off, no matter how many times he said it. Slowly, I got up off his lap, standing up on my own two feet. "Hey, guys. It's late, JJ's gonna be here in a couple minutes."

Mason looked panicked all of a sudden, shoving himself away from the computer screen and coming to stand in front of me. "Already?" He exclaimed.

I chuckled at the boy. "You picked us up at eleven this morning. It's now five-thirty, Mase."

He waved off my words, pulling me into a tight hug. "It felt quicker than that, though." He whined, lifting me off the ground.

I patted Mason on the back, giggling at his sweetness. We had been friends for years now, and his beautiful personality never got old. He never failed to make you feel loved and appreciated, which is the type of friend I needed over the tough times.

"I'll come visit you soon, darling. I promise." I squeezed him tightly one last time before he placed me down.

I hugged Brady goodbye, and Connor, ready to leave the three of them to finish their game of 'escape piggy'. Walker and I gave our final farewell's before we exited the room, running down the stairs and out the front door together.

"You gonna call JJ to pick us up?" Walker asked, our hands swinging between us as we strolled down the street.

"Yeah, eventually." I sighed, leaning into the blond boy. He snaked his arm around my waist, pecking me softly on the top of my head. We walked out of the court and down the main street, watching the sun fall beyond the horizon, casting a pretty maroon glow over the city.

We didn't speak much, but the love between us spoke for itself. The gentle touches, the soft kisses, the loving glances, the quiet giggles and chuckles. We adored each others mere presence, we were content with just being there with the other.

"I got something for you, Mimi." Walker said, interrupting the comfortable silence. I looked up at him, acknowledging his words. With his free hand, he reached into his pocket, pulling out a small box. We stopped at the corner of the path, the street light landing on us like a spot light. I furrowed my brow at him, curious as to what it could be.

"Walker William Scobell, what did you do?" I teasingly said, tilting my head at him. He laughed beautifully, cracking open the mini black box. Inside were two rings - one with a thicker band, the letter M engraved into the surface, the other thinner, decorated with a pink and white diamantés, and the letter W beside them.

"Well, I got one for me as well, so you can't be mad." He joked, flashing his gorgeous grin at me. I shook my head at him, throwing my arms around his neck.

I buried my head into him, listening to the spellbinding sound of his chuckles. "You're incredible, Walk. I love you so unbelievably much."

"I love you more, Mimi." He whispered, wrapping his arms and linking his hands around my lower back.

I pulled away again, leaning back and offering my hand so that he could slip the ring on my finger.

"They're promise rings. But if that's too scary, think of it as a promise-promise ring." Walker told me, carefully sliding the jewellery onto my hand. I had to refrain from squealing out of happiness in that moment; the boy standing before me was the most perfect man I'd ever met. I had no idea what I'd done to deserve him, but I knew that I'd do everything in my power to keep him.

We'd walked for a while longer, kissing and laughing more than ever. Eventually, like I'd said, I called JJ to come pick us up. He'd eyed us suspiciously as we both slid into the back seat of his car, but didn't say anything. I think he was just glad to see me happy again.

It'd been a while since joy was the normal for me. I'd forgotten how it felt, but I wanted it to stay like that forever.

I would have done fucking anything.

INSTA

liked by mckennagraceful and 983,483 others
maya_fontaine walker loves ginge

sunnysandler_ that is actually the cutest thing i've ever seen
maya_fontaine I KNOW RIGHT they're so precious
sunnysandler_ i meant you but sure !

momonatamada walking sex
maya_fontaine peddle to the metal with the disco tech
user1 my queen 🙏
momonatamada REAL

masonthamesofficial I MISS YOU MAY 😭
maya_fontaine my love it's only been a few hours
masonthamesofficial hardest few hours of my life 🥲 (call me)

_xochitl.gomez I WANT TO BE IN LOVE LIKE YOU GUYS ITS NOT FAIR
maya_ fontaine STOP ILYSM XOCH ILL BE YOUR BF
walker.scobell yeah that's fine i'll be okay on my own ig
_xochitl.gomez mrs stole your bitch 😌

leahsavajeffries i love ginge more tho ‼️
maya_fontaine between you and me, ginge loves you more too
walker.scobell i'll pretend that i didn't read that and my heart didn't break

jj_fontainee uh i thought that we weren't allowed to call her ginge?!??
maya_fontaine i changed my mind
jj_fontainee i just got used to calling her mari and now you're switching up on me again
maya_fontaine switching up is my favourite pastime
aryansimhadri someone warn walker
maya_fontaine bitch you know DAMN WELL
aryansimhadri IM SORRY IM SORRY i love you so very much my gorgeous best fwiend

bradynoon i look so goofy
maya_fontaine that's how you always look my man
bradynoon WHAT ⁉️❗️‼️❓⁉️❗️‼️
masonthamesofficial i think you broke him

walker.scobell currently dying at how perfect you are
maya_fontaine 🥹
ariana_greenblatt someone find me a boyfriend like walker
dior.n.goodjohn me too 🥲🥲

authors note

ALMOST UP TO PART 3 GUYS

so excited for the next part... (❤️❤️❤️) you guys won't understand that but that's ok

vote and follow beautiful children 💖💝💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 38.2K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
1.1K 59 11
In which a boy and girl start fake dating. °:. *₊ ° . ° .•°:. *₊ ° . ° .•°:. *₊ ° . ° .• Annalee Thompson a girl content with her friends, and statu...
9.4K 119 16
HRH Princess Eleanore meets His Majesty after his wife passes and she comforts him in a way that he himself didn't know. He soon finds out that she c...
3.4K 82 19
•𝗟𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀• " 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗲 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗶𝗻...