seven ; walker scobell

By love_maexo

'Love you to the moon and to Saturn.' MAYA FONTAINE is an ambitious fifteen-year-old, driven by her past and... More

CHARACTERS
prologue 0.5 ; premieres and things.
prologue 1.0; hello, goodbye for now.
PART 1 - in between
chapter one; talk too much.
chapter two; the blue
chapter three; jump then fall
chapter four; feels like
chapter five; ocean eyes
chapter six; so it goes...
chapter seven; read your mind
chapter eight; cornelia street
chapter nine; deja vu
chapter ten; 21
chapter eleven; snow angel
chapter twelve; nonsense
chapter thirteen; i think he knows
chapter fourteen; fast times
chapter fifteen; too well
PART 2 - lover
chapter sixteen; cinnamon girl
chapter seventeen; the lakes
chapter eighteen; is it over now?
chapter nineteen; block me out
chapter twenty; full machine
chapter twenty one; off to the races
chapter twenty two; ivy
chapter twenty three; dark paradise
chapter twenty four; slut! x come back... be here
chapter twenty five; espresso
chapter twenty six; how many things
chapter twenty eight; skinny dipping
chapter twenty nine; tell em
chapter thirty; video games
PART 3 - friend
chapter thirty one; down bad
chapter thirty two; i should hate you
chapter thirty three; the bottom
chapter thirty four; loml
chapter thirty five; all of the girls you've loved before
chapter thirty six; say yes to heaven
chapter thirty seven; in the kitchen
chapter thirty eight; the bolter
chapter thirty nine; this is what the drugs are for

chapter twenty seven; last great american dynasty

1.4K 41 124
By love_maexo

"Flew in all her bitch pack friends from the city. Filled the pool with champagne..." last great american dynasty ; taylor swift.

IMESSAGES

dyl 🦸🏼

i saw the wired clip
are you okay?
sunny said that walker was upset

yeah i think i'm okay
it's just annoying that they keep
bring it up

i get it
how does walker feel abt it

he's a bit pissed

only a bit?

well, a lot
but specifically at me
he hasn't spoken to me since

would it make it better if i said
something to him?

probably not
but thank you dyl

don't thank me
i know it's rough
it's hard for me and i'm no
where near as in the public eye as
you

god your the best
catch up soon?

absolutely 🤞

IRL

"OKAY, WE'RE ALL here." Ariana yelled, shoving open the front door with excessive force. Xochitl, Leah and Dior followed in behind her.

Sunny, Mason and Momona stayed the night with me last night, as I was in complete shambles. Walker and I had never gotten into a serious argument like this since we'd been together. I had no clue how to handle it.

"Ooh, girls day." Mason rubbed his hands together in excitement from his spot on the couch next to Sunny. She raised her eyebrows at him, giving him a stern look. "Oh... am I not invited?"

I laughed at the boy, standing to give him a big hug. "Thank you so much for coming, you mole rat. You're the best."

"Don't worry about it." He laughed, wrapping his arms around me in reciprocation. "Call me later, yeah?"

Everyone waved him off as he picked up his stuff and walked out the door. As soon as we were alone, the room fell dead silent. We all stared at each other for a moment, before we exploded into a fit of excitement.

"It's been so long!" Leah squealed, jumping on top of me, tackling me into a bone crushing hug. Ariana and Sunny ran straight for the kitchen, ripping out every snack they could find and throwing them into a massive pile in the middle of the longue room. Dior ran into the spare bedrooms, and exited them with armfuls of pillows and blankets. Xoch and Momo helped her in the task of making a massive cosy den.

About ten minutes later, I was looking at the most comfortable, chaotic lounge room in existence. There were piles and piles of all sorts of food, a speaker blasting Taylor Swift, a karaoke machine set up (that I didn't know we owned), and the rest of the house was shut off.

I made sure to text Vinnie and JJ, who were both upstairs, and let them know that it would probably be best if they stayed elsewhere tonight. For the sake of their own sanity. Our mom was on a business trip over the weekend, so we were in the clear.

"Yo, I'm going swimming." I announced, noticing the hot sun reflecting off my pool in the back yard. We all ran upstairs to my bedroom, the people that didn't come prepared ready to borrow a pair of my bikinis.

I chose a floral strapless two piece - one that I'd worn when I'd gone swimming with Charlie that one time in Vancouver. Looking back on it, it seemed like ages ago. Even then, Walker's innate ability to get jealous over everything shone through. He'd been so upset that Charlie and I had spent the day together, regardless of the fact that we were just friends, and Walker and I hadn't even been dating yet.

I'd known then that there may have been a few challenges when it came to being in a relationship with Walker. But at what cost?

Seeing my saddened face, Sunny frowned at me. "Hey, you aren't allowed to think about boys today." She lectured me, tilting her head. I smiled softly at her, trying to take her advice and brush it off. At my failure to get Walker off my mind, Sunny rolled her eyes at me before hauling me over her shoulder with the assistance of Xoch.

"Put me down!" I yelled, laughing hysterically. The two girls ignored me and proceeded to run out of my bedroom and down the stairs. I screamed and kicked in protest, but their grips remained tight.

"Not until you cheer up!" Xochitl giggled in response as they carried me outside. I could hear Momona's cheeky little laugh as they took me to beside the pool. "Give us a smile, May."

"I am smiling!" I exclaimed, but the girls ignored me.

"Not quick enough!" Sunny shouted, before her and Xoch swung and launched me into the pool.

I screamed, flailing in the air before I hit the surface of the water. I sunk under momentarily, rising again gasping for air. "I'm going to fucking kill both of you." I threatened, trying to catch my breath. Xochitl laughed at my gaping expression before jumping in right beside me.

I dodged out of the way as Leah, Ari and Momo canon-balled in right after her. I was hit with a tsunami of splashes as they all collided with the water, cackling like hyenas. We all burst out laughing, tackling and jumping on top of one another. Leah screamed for mercy as I dunked her beneath the water; she was the easiest target as she was the only one in the group who was smaller than me.

After the five of us had calmed, we looked up to the poolside to see that Dior and Sunny were still just standing up there. They were laughing at our stupidity, making fun of the way we'd all gone completely feral. Silently, we all looked at each other, sly smirks rising on our faces.

"Sneak attack!" Ari yelled, lurching towards Dior and grabbing her ankle. Momo grabbed her wrist, yanking the girl forwards. Dior flew through the air, screaming bloody murder as we all giggled at her. Sunny had run away as soon as we'd pounced upon her, so me and Leah hopped out of the water, chasing her around my backyard.

"Leave me alone! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" She cried, running as fast as her long legs would take her. Leah cackled as we backed her into a corner, looking at me with sinful pride filling her eyes.

"Now!" She yelled, signaling me to lurch at the girl. Together, we picked her up, trying our best to hold her still as she squealed and squirmed. Leah and I sprinted back towards the pool, chucking Sunny as high and as far as we could.

We spent the afternoon out there, a combination of swimming and sunbathing. We all giggled and joked together, having the time of our lives. I was having so much fun, that Walker nearly completely slipped my mind.

Nearly.

Every so often, I would check my phone in search of a foreign text message or missed call. Unfortunately, I never received one. I thought long and hard about messaging him several times. After all, he was mad at me, maybe I needed to be the first to reach out. Just as I was doing my hourly scour, a hand came down and snatched my phone from right in front of my face. "Hey!" I exclaimed in protest.

"I know you're thinking about messaging him." Leah said, a hand mounted on her hip. She looked down at me very condescendingly, shaking her head. I rolled my eyes at her, crossing my arms. "Don't sass me, young lady." She scowled, jokingly.

"I'm not!" I threw my hands up in surrender, earning a chuckle from the girl. "And you're younger than me."

"Back chat!" She cried, pointing an accusatory finger at me. Ariana, who was lying next to me, gasped in disbelief. She clamped a hand over her mouth.

"I think you should take her phone off her, Mother Leah." Ari suggested, playing into the joke. I whined in objection, knowing that kidding or not, they were going to keep my phone.

"I tend to agree, Ari." Leah said, nodding. Before I could react, the girl took off inside, yelling something about 'knowing the perfect hiding spot.'

A few hours later, we had all retreated back inside, and my phone was still nowhere to be found. I'd given up the search after Leah had told me there was no possible way for me to find it. Instead, we all settled down in the lounge room together.

"Can we watch Multiverse of Madness?" Momona exclaimed, earning a groan of complaint from Xochitl.

"No, thank you." Xoch pleaded with us, which only made us more determined to turn it on. I quickly snatched the remote from her, entering Disney plus to find the movie.

——

We'd barely slept at all that night. The first person to fall asleep was Ari, as always, since she wore herself out with her loud personality. Sunny, Leah and I stayed up till about 4:30am, and I eventually crashed after my millionth sour patch kid.

I was in a deep, serene slumber, with no thoughts of Walker, until I was awoke by a knocking noise.

I grunted, barely awake as I sat up. Xoch and Sunny were woken by the sound as well, but everyone else were really heavy sleepers. I checked the time. 7:30am, it read. Who would be knocking on my door this early?

It took me a good few minutes to gather the motivation to stand up. Xoch followed behind me, curious to see who the perpetrator was. Sunny couldn't be fucked to try and get a sleeping Leah off her, so she remained in bed.

I approached the door, rubbing my eyes as Xochitl trying desperately to fix my hair for me. I couldn't care less, but she was the type of friend who did things like that without you having to ask.

I slowly yanked open the door, and my heart stopped.

INSTA

liked by mekonnen_official and 898,213 others
maya_fontaine best girlfriends

ariana_greenblatt marry me ?
maya_fontaine if you insist 🤭
user1 best lesbians out there

dior.n.goodjohn we pledged allegiance to our beloved mother, maya willow fontaine
leahsavajeffries damn right 🫡
maya_fontaine i love my little babies

aryansimhadri leah got that cake ?
maya_fontaine ARYAN NO
maya_fontaine WHAT THE FUCK DUDE
leahsavajeffries he ain't wrong tho 🎂

malachibarton she's a pinterest girl
maya_fontaine BIGGEST BESTEST COMPLIMENT EVER
malachibarton i'll keep that in mind 🙏

sunnysandler_ penguin pyjamas 🔛🔝
momonatamada REAL 💯💯
_xochitl.gomez i prefer my barbie ones personally...
ariana_greenblatt TEAM BARBIE 💖

bradynoon icons
maya_fontaine correct.
leahsavajeffries and that's on period
sunnysandler_ hottest women eva 🙏

leahsavajeffries ari taking a bite of my ass is just too iconic
maya_fontaine it's actually taking me out i'm still giggling
ariana_greenblatt i look so cute doing it too

masonthamesofficial i bought sunny those pants 🤨
sunnysandler_ woah you have such a good memory
masonthamesofficial first time that i remembered something that happened over a week ago ☝️

iamcharliebushnell missing yall sm 😞
maya_fontaine missing you more charlie brown ☹️😖😭
dior.n.goodjohn come visit us u mole

liked by connor_noon and others
_xochitl.gomez missed my girls

maya_fontaine missed you more pookie
_xochitl.gomez no pookie i missed YOU more ☹️
aryansimhadri weirdos
maya_fontaine die

ariana_greenblatt YO MY STANLEY IM SO CLEAN GAL AESTHETIC
_xochitl.gomez you say that as you've ate in n out for the last three days
ariana_greenblatt ... so?

leahsavajeffries cutie sweetie pie aesthetic
_xochitl.gomez your my cutie sweetie pie😉
leahsavajeffries stop it im blushing rn☺️🤭

momonatamada do yall think i look like a boy
maya_fontaine DONT ANSWER THAT PLEASE DONT ANSWER THAT
connor_noon yes 😜✌️
momonatamada shut the hell up "connie baby" 🤢🤮
user4 is this a reference to the pinkie pie x connie baby ship...

sunnysandler_ were actually doing this every weekend from now on
dior.n.goodjohn fine by me
maya_fontaine COUNT ME IN

authors note

they are the REAL reason this book is called seven (the seven hot women)

VOTE & FOLLOW MY LOVELIES <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 82 19
•𝗟𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀• " 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗲 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗶𝗻...
18.5K 461 23
"Wait so you actually like me" "yeah.." "And this isn't one of Ryan's jokes, is it?" "Oh absolutely not!" Where what seems to be a little crush unfol...
4K 93 9
"house of stone, your ivy grows. and now i'm covered in you." "i thought that i was dreaming when you said you loved me."
2K 82 6
"met you at the right time, this is what it feels like." LEILANI JONES had never been in a healthy relationship. She always came across the wrong guy...