The Rose and it's Thorn|Jerem...

By mchitica31

IN WHICH Jeremy Gilbert falls for the other Salvatore. TVD season 1-8 Jeremy X Fem OC Slow Burn! I only own m... More

Cast
MOODBOARDS & AESTHETICS
PROLOUGE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Season 2
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 1

747 24 0
By mchitica31

The Return

As Allison slept peacefully she felt strange and then heard Elena yell. She quickly got up and ran downstairs. What she wasn't expecting to see was Katherine. "Hello, Alli," Katherine said before leaving. Allison went to check on Elena in the kitchen. "It's John. He was stabbed." Elena told her.  "Here," Allison said as she bit into her wrist to feed him her blood but as she put her wrist up to his lips he slapped it away. "No," John said. "Let me heal you, you stubborn asshole," Allison said. "No." John groaned out in pain. "It's fine I called 911. Can you wake up Jeremy?" Elena asked her.

As Allison went up to wake Jeremy, she found him sitting up. "It didn't work." He said. "What?" Allison asked confused. "It didn't work," Jeremy repeated. Allison went into the bathroom where she saw the empty vial of blood and pills. "Elena! I think you should get up here!" Allison yelled. She heard the footsteps of Elena and she didn't know Stefan had come as well. "What happened?" They asked her. "He drank Anna's blood and took some pills. He looks fine but who knows." Allison said as she looked at Jeremy's face for any signs of fangs.

"I'm fine okay. I feel the same." Jeremy told her as he removed her hand from his face. "Should I call a paramedic up here?" Elena asked. "No. He's Fine." Allison said. "You mean, I'm not a vampire? Damn it!" Jeremy said. "Don't say that Jeremy. Jeremy, why would you want that?" Elena asked. "Did you hear about Anna, what happened to her tonight? She's dead." Jeremy told Elena. "Jeremy, Jeremy, come here sit down. I am very sorry about Anna. But it's very important that you listen to me right now. Anna's blood is leaving your system. If you try to kill yourself right now you could really die! Hey! Do you understand me?" Stefan told Jeremy sternly. "Yeah. I understand." Jeremy said.

"Good," Stefan said. "What about the pills he took?" Elena asked. "He didn't take enough to die. So Anna's blood actually healed him." Allison said. A knock interrupted them. "Uh, Miss Gilbert?" The paramedic asked. "Um, I'll be right there," Elena said. "You need to be at the hospital," Stefan told her. "But..." Elena started and Allison interrupted. "Stefan and I will stay here with Jeremy," Allison told her. "No, I don't need babysitters," Jeremy said. "Yes, you do," Elena said.

"There's something you should know," Allison told Stefan as they watched Jeremy sleep. "What?" Stefan asked. "Katherine's back," Allison told him. "What?" He said. "When I heard Elena's scream I came running down and I saw her," Allison explained. Just as Stefan was about to respond they heard the sound of the door unlocking. Stefan walked down to see who it was. Stefan sighed and went up to Elena. "Hey. How's Caroline?" Stefan asked. "Not good." She told him and hugged him.

Allison walked down the stairs as Stefan pulled away from Katherine and immediately threw her hand out throwing Katherine into the nearest wall. "Back again Kitty," Allison said. "At least I fooled one of you," Katherine said as she got up. Stefan sped up to her and pinned her against the wall. "Feel better?" She asked him and he sped her to the other wall. The sound of keys distracted Stefan causing Katherine to twist his arm. "I'll see you around Alli," Katherine said before she snapped her neck. "Stefan?" Elena asked. "Elena," Stefan said. "What happened?" Elena asked as she looked down at Allison. "Katherine happened," Damon said.

"Did she say what she wanted?" Damon asked. "No I got my neck snapped before I could ask," Allison said. "Woman certainly knows how to make an entrance," Damon said. "She said she fooled one of us at least and it's not me or Allison. So what does that mean?" Stefan asked. "She pretended to be Elena too when I showed up earlier tonight," Damon told him. "I told Jeremy. I can't lie to him anymore." Elena said walking into the kitchen. "Are you alright?" Stefan asked her. "No, I'm not alright. I thought that with all the tomb vampires gone things would get better." Elena said. "I know we all did," Stefan said.

"Katherine was in this house. That means that she's been invited in. What are we gonna do?" Elena asked. "Move," Damon said. "Very helpful," Elena told him. "Katherine wants you dead. There's zero you can do about it. You would be dead but you're not. So clearly she has other plans." Damon said.  "Right, and we need to find out what those other plans are and not provoke her in the process," Allison said. "What happened tonight when you thought she was Elena?" Stefan asked Damon.

"To risk another frown line encroaching on a very crowded forehead we kissed," Damon said. "And you thought it was me?" Elena asked. "What do you mean you kissed?" Stefan told him. "Well you know when two lips pucker and they go," Damon said imitating kissing noises. Stefan ran up to Damon, but Damon was faster than him and moved away.

"Don't be obvious Stefan," Damon said and Stefan started going towards him again but Allison pushed him back. "Stefan wait he kissed Katherine. Not me. I wouldn't do that. We don't have time for this guys." Elena said. "Later," Stefan said as he looked at Damon. "John must know something. There has to be a reason why Katherine tried to kill him." Elena said.

"She's Katherine. She loved to play games and you're fooling yourself if you think you're gonna find out what she's up to before she wants you to know." Damon told her. "No, actually Elena's right. John could know something through Isobel. Your mother she was in touch with Katherine so maybe we can go to the hospital and get him to talk." Stefan told Elena.

"I've got a better idea," Damon said. "What's that?" Elena asked. "I'm just gonna ignore the bitch. See ya." Damon said. "Is that smart?" Elena asked him. "If Kathrine thinks she's being ignored it'll lure her out she'll make a move," Damon said. "Yeah? Then what?" Allison asked. "Stake her, rip her head off. Something poetic. We'll see." Damon told her.

Allison was on her way to the Lockwoods when she got a text from Bonnie. "Katherine," Allison said as she and Stefan stood in the doorway where Katherine had Bonnie pinned to the wall. "Stefan, Alli." Katherine greeted. "Leave her alone," Stefan told her. "Okay," Katherine said as she let Bonnie go and then walked out of the room. "You go deal with her I'll stay with Bonnie," Allison told Stefan. "Thanks," Bonnie said. "No problem," Allison told her. "About the device, I'm so, so sorry. I wasn't thinking." Bonnie told her. "It's fine. I get it. How's Caroline?" Allison asked her.  "She doing a lot better," Bonnie told her. "That's good. Now what do you say we go mingle?" Allison said as she offered her arm. "Sure," Bonnie said linking arms with her.

"Ooh she got you good, didn't she? We tried to track her but she's gone." Allison said as she and Damon approached Elena and Stefan. "Ooh cover up, Fabio. We got a crazy ex on the loose. Better watch out looks like Katherine's trying to steal your guy." Damon said. "That's not what's happening," Stefan said. "Isn't it? I mean it's only fair since I went after your girl." Damon told him. "I'm gonna go check on Jenna and Jeremy. Let me know when you guys are done." Elena said getting up and leaving the siblings alone.

"So what's it gonna be? Fight to the death. Go ahead, make your threats, stake your claim." Damon said putting his fists up. "I'm not gonna fight you," Stefan told him. "Why? I'd fight me." Damon told him. "Okay enough. Katherine's gonna try and play us against each other so stop." Allison said tired of their bickering. "Don't worry little sis our bond is unbreakable," Damon said. "We need to stay united against her. So, yes, as much as I would like to kill you I'm not gonna fight you." Stefan told Damon. "I kissed Elena," Damon said.

"Because you feel something for her. Because you actually care. And I'm not gonna let Katherine come in here and destroy that part of you that has finally after all this time willing to feel something. She'll try to break you. She'll try to break us. And how we respond to that will define us. It's our choice. So I'm not gonna fight you." Stefan said before walking away. "He's right you know," Allison said before walking away as well.

"Hello, Katherine," Allison said as she sat in her vanity taking off her jewelry. "Boo. Why are you so hard to trick and your brothers are so easy." Katherine said taking a seat on Allison's bed. "Because I know you like the back of my hand kitty. So what are you doing here?" Allison asked as she sat next to Katherine. "I came to see you. I missed you, Ali." Katherine said as she caressed her face. "I'll find out eventually. I always do Katherine." Allison told her. "Well, I'm going to go torture you brothers. I'll see you, Ali." Katherine said kissing her cheek then leaving her room.
———————————————————————
Allison is gonna be pissed at Damon...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 10.4K 65
in which, the salvatore's sister goes through heartbreak and victory. katherine pierce x female oc ...
636K 14.7K 26
in which damon's old friend is a model mated to a hunter and a werewolf • " it seems baby gilbert and my first hybrid have finally found their girl "...
2M 59.8K 42
divine violence 𓍢ִ໋ the vampire diaries 𓍢ִ໋ klaus mikaelson x fem!oc 𓍢ִ໋ season two - four 𓍢ִ໋ april, 2021
703K 15.5K 73
in which Stefan Salvatore falls in love with the other Gilbert, Ophelia Gilbert. ( 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒏𝒆 - ?? ) ( 𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒇𝒂𝒏 𝒔𝒂𝒍𝒗𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒙 �...