Not as pure as it seems (Izum...

By OneTonzSoup

The night that changed it all. Izuku Midoriya recently got cheated on by his former lover Uraraka. One night... More

It's not jealousy, it's revenge-Chapter 1
A slow fire, but it still burns-Chapter 2
Score to the face-Chapter 3
Slowly changing with you-Chapter 4
Class 2-B's vice president-Chapter 5
The past isn't always so far-Chapter 6
A familiar face-Chapter 7
Not very innocent now, are we?-Chapter 8
Preparing for the festival!-Chapter 9
A break from everything-Chapter 10
I'm always here for you-Chapter 11
Unlikely to be a delinquent-Chapter 13

Order up!-Chapter 12

738 24 9
By OneTonzSoup

"LISTEN UP!" Aizawa yelled which made the whole class freeze up in fear. "This is our first festival. Since we didn't get to participate in it last year because of reoccurring villain attacks, this is our only year to shine" he continued. "Won't we get to do it next-" Before Kaminari could say anything he got chopped in the neck by Aizawa. "I told you like thirty times that the third years don't get to participate you bonehead." he sighed.

"Sensei I honestly think you need to take a chill pill. The festival starts in an hour, all the decorations are up and we even prepped most of the food." Mina rolled her eyes.  "Oh god, where is Midoriya? He's the one who thought of this idea... what if-" Aizawa paced around one of the school's cooking rooms that was turned into a restaurant. "Sir... calm down" Uraraka tapped Aizawa's shoulder trying to relieve her sensei. "Yes... yes, you're right. I just need to law down in my sleeping bag. Someone wake me up ten minutes before the guests arrive" Aizawa slouched and slid into his sleeping bag on the floor.

"He's right though, where the hell is the nerd? Did he bail on us?" Bakugo slightly raised his voice. "No, he wouldn't do that" Momo walked into the room which made everyone silent.

"Oh my gosh, Momo. You look so cute!" Jirou ran up to her. "You think so? I was going for a detective vibe you know?" Momo awkwardly scratched her cheek. "No, you look fantastic. Midoriya's gonna fawn over you, I bet" Mina teased. "W-Why him in particular?" Momo blushed. "Nothing..." Mina shrugged. "Huh? You have to tell me now!?" Momo complained.

As the three girls were chatting Iida started to take Midoriya's place. "So here's the job list for everyone" Iida handed out the papers with each perspective job for everyone. 

(On the paper it said the waiters and waitresses were  Midoriya, Uraraka, Kaminari, Tsu, and Jirou. The inside door greeters are Kirishima and Sero. The outside people advertising the place are Aoyama and Mina. The cooks are Bakugo, Todoroki, Satou and Iida. And the people who worked basically the money stuff were Momo and Tokoyami. Everyone else who didn't get a job were either cleaners or they get to swap jobs with someone else.)

"Kaminari swap jobs with me" Momo demanded. "What? No? I'm not good with math stuff" Kaminari rejected her request which made her give him a death glare. "If you don't swap I'll literally rip your eye-" Before Momo could continue, Jirou put her hand over Momo's mouth. "Okay okay calm down. You'll get to talk with Midoriya more later" Jirou whispered the last part which just made Momo blush in response. Uraraka saw this and that made her get an idea. "Hmm... you want to play that game huh Momo?" she thought with a smirk. Bakugo looked at Uraraka and he knew exactly what she was thinking... it could actually work.

"Anywho! Since you all know your perspective jobs, get to your posts and get ready. If Midoriya doesn't show up on time we'll have someone else fill his spot" Iida chopped his hands in the air, signaling his classmates to rush to their jobs.

~40 minutes later~

"FIRST CUSTOMER!" Kirishima yelled which caused the whole room to go into panic. They were ready, sure, but they weren't actually ready mentally. Mostly the waiters... they had no clue how to be waiters.

A man with blonde hair came in and sat down. The group of waiters looked at each other debating on who to go serve him first. "Calm down, I got this" Kaminari proudly walked up to the man and smiled. "Oh god. Why do I feel like he's about to do something stupid" Jirou mumbled to herself. "Probably because he is" Tsu sighed.

"Hey buddy, how's it goin'?" Kaminari smiled and sat down in the chair in front of the man, with his legs crossed. The man just stared at him in disgust. Kaminari was clearly scared of this man already. "U-Uhm... may I take your order sir?" he mumbled. "What did you just say to me...?" the man said in shock. "May I take your order, sir?" he repeated. "Can't you see that I am a WOMAN?" she yelled and slammed her fists on the table. Kaminari was surprised. "Wait really? Because I totally thought you were a guy! You got the Adam's apple and everyth-"

Kaminari was tugged by his tie. "I AM A WOMAN!? HOW DARE YOU MISGENDER ME!" He... *she* yelled. Kaminari gulped and before he could say anything else someone pulled him away. "Sorry that I was late. I had a few things to do before this" the person who pulled him said. "Wait... I know that voice" Kaminari thought. "MIDORIYA" he yelled and hugged his friend. Midoriya just stared at him and gave him a death glare. "Go serve someone else... this one's mine," he whispered which scared Kaminari enough to make him run away to do something else.  "It was for your own good Kaminari..." Midoriya thought.

"Bonjour madam. How may I serve you on this fine day? I apologize for the misjudgment from my coworker, he needs a bit of home-training" Midoriya bowed and smiled at the woman which made her intrigued by the young man. "Oh wi bonsoir. You know my language! How did you know I was part French?" She smiled. "I noticed your hat ma'am. It's a fine material made by a popular brand in France. Am I right?" he stopped bowing and looked up at the woman. "You're a hundred percent right! How did they get such a handsome educated man at this dumb called UA. I'm surprised, yes yes!" she spoke. "Ah, don't flatter me. If it isn't any of a rush, would you like anything to drink? Or go straight to entrees and or appetizers?" He said. "Hmm... I'm looking for something sweet. I had a big meal earlier and I also want to wash that down" she thought.

"Yeah... you look like you had a big meal earlier" he rolled his eyes. He still wasn't over the fact that she treated Kaminari like he was an idiot when the only people allowed to do that were the student council. "Hm... it sounds like you have a taste for a croissant." he smiled. "What's special about that?" she asked. "It sounds plain at first but when you pair it with our hot chocolate it melts in your mouth. The chocolate is thick, yet it quenches your thirst ma'am. It's a must-have" he grinned. "Oh really huh? I'll have that then" she spoke and examined the boy. "Are you single... a young man like you deserves an older woman who will treat you right" She leaned her arm on the table. "Yeah right..." he thought. "I'm not available ma'am... but if you ever want to see if I am, you can borrow my number. Hold out your hand if you will?" he smiled. The woman held out her hand while he took out a sharpie, wrote down a number, and kissed her hand. This made the woman fawn over him. "I'll be back with your order madam." he winked and walked away.

"How in the living hell did you do that!?" Jirou stopped Midoriya. "Dunno? I guess I just got the skills from working multiple jobs back in middle school" he shrugged. "Did you actually give that tramp your number...?" Kaminari mumbled. "Heavens no... that goes directly to a secret FBI in our city" he laughed. Uraraka caught a glimpse of his smile and she slightly blushed. Why didn't she get this version of him... the funny charming version of him. Why did she get the loser version of him... while Momo got this? It just wasn't fair to her at all...

"Midoriya." she spoke under her breath. "Huh?" he looked at Uraraka. "Nothing! Just keep up the good work!" she smiled. "Uh... okay?" he nodded and walked to the back to talk to the cooks. "Dammit Uraraka..." she thought.

As Midoriya walked to the back he saw the cooks doing their thing while he sat a piece of paper down with the lady's order. Just as he was about to leave, he caught a glimpse of a table with two students sitting down. He smirked and walked behind one of the individuals, wrapping his arm around them. "Hey~" he whispered into her ear. It was Momo of course. The girl froze and looked up at him. "Izuku?" she sighed in relief. Tokoyami waved to his friend and continued calculating numbers on his phone. "How's it going?" Midoriya sat down next to her. "Pretty decent... I've just been worried this whole time. What if my parents come in today and not tomorrow? We're barely even ready." Momo sighed. "It's fine Momo. We just have to hope they agreed to what they arranged. If it's tomorrow we have more time to prepare okay?" he smiled at her. Momo just looked at him. She loved this boy so much, words couldn't even express. She loved him... love was pretty strong, wasn't it? "Jirou was right all along huh? Maybe this whole 'revenge' thing is pointless if one of us just gets hurt the whole time." she thought.

"You look good... the whole vampire thing suits you" she whispered. "Thanks... you look good too" he blushed. "Is this some type of love ritual... do it somewhere else" Tokoyami sighed while writing on a piece of paper. "O-Oh uhm. Yeah, I should get going. Half of those people don't even know how to be waiters." he awkwardly laughed. "R-Right... you should get to that then." Momo smiled. "Yep! Uh, see you guys" Midoriya walked away from the table and back to the group of waiters. "Do you like him, Vice-President?" Tokoyami said in his usual bland tone. "H-Huh? Me? N-Nahh..." she brushed away the question. "I know you're lying because normal Momo doesn't say 'nah' at all...?" Tokoyami raised an eyebrow. Momo sighed. "Okay yeah. You caught me. I do like him." she mumbled. "Why don't you tell him then?" Tokoyami asked. "Well... I... I don't want to ruin our relationship. You don't know this but we've only been so close because we want the other's to be jealous. I don't want to ruin that over some stupid feelings I'm holding on to." she explained. "I knew that. Midoriya told me," he said. "Oh, he did. Welp, you know how I'm feeling then" she said.

"Trust me Momo. Tell Midoriya you like him." Tokoyami said. "What- no?" she protested. "Alright... then just suffer. I'm telling you what to do, and I never give advice so you should just listen" Tokoyami sighed. "You know what, never mind. You do whatever, just know that I told you" he continued writing before Momo sighed. "Should I really confess to him... I mean what if he rejects me? We said we would have no feelings involved. I... I can't betray that..." she thought.

~Two hours later~

"Whew... that was rough" Midoriya wiped his forehead sweat off. "You think that was the last order?" Jirou huffed heavily. "Most likely," Midoriya said. "Now we just have to wait for the rest of this group to finish eating so we can close up and finish tomorrow." Aizawa walked into the room. "I'm surprised the people you were talking about didn't show" Kaminari smiled. "Yeah me too" Jirou shrugged.

"Ey!? Let me in!?" A man shouted. Aizawa heard this commotion and ran to the front door. "Sorry guys we can't let you in. It's closing hours" Kirishima sighed. Aizawa ran and pushed Kirishima aside. The group spoke too soon...

There they were. Fixed up ties, black suits, glasses, and everything. The Hero Public Safety Commission.

"Dammit Kaminari!? You're such a bad luck charm!?" Aizawa thought.

Chapter 12, END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 286 22
Izuku Midoriya doesn't need love, or atleast he didn't at the time. He never truly thought it would make his life better. But it'll all change once...
393K 14.4K 83
Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugo has always had a rough relationship, to say the least. Katsuki always hated Izuku, or as he calls him, "Deku", for...
257K 7.3K 20
*warning (kind of) they live in dorms. Also, there's smut and lemon. Bakugou and Midoriya finally pour out their true feelings for each other and sta...
84.6K 1.4K 12
Izuku Midoriya has been acting strangely for the past couple of weeks. Nobody in the class who has tried has been able to figure out what was going o...