Liar, Liar, the Mage's Desire...

By SolaSista

The Oumeno adventures continue! More magic, more mischief, and more...Kokichi and Himiko!! I just need more K... More

Undercover Lolita (1)
Undercover Lolita (2)
Undercover Lolita (3)
Undercover Lolita (4)
Undercover Lolita (5)
Undercover Lolita (6)
Undercover Lolita (7)
Undercover Lolita (8)
Undercover Lolita (9)
Undercover Lolita (10)
Undercover Lolita (11)
Undercover Lolita (End)
Goth Ball (1)(Goth Girl AU)
Goth Ball (2) (Goth Girl AU)
Goth Ball (3)(Goth Girl AU)
Goth Ball (4)(Goth Girl AU)
Goth Ball (5)(Goth Girl AU)
Goth Ball(6)(Goth Girl AU)
Goth Ball(7)(Goth Girl AU)
Goth Ball (End summary)
Passion Point (1)
Passion Point (End)
Himiko's Bewitching Beauty
Himiko's Magic Show
Himiko's Villainous Fantasy
Secret Admirer (1)
Secret Admirer (End)
Dream Boy (1)
Dream Boy (2)
Dream Boy (3)
Dream Boy (4)
Dream Boy (5)
Dream Boy (6)
Dream Boy (End)
Kokichi and Himiko Get Fluffy
Year Of The Dragon
Kokichi and Himiko's Love Suite Event
Roses Are Red (1)
Roses Are Red (End)
Ride The Way Into His Heart
Under Pressure (1)
Under Pressure (2)
Under Pressure (3)
Under Pressure (4)
Under Pressure (5)
Under Pressure (6)
Under Pressure (7)
Under Pressure (End)
Tsumugi's Anime and Manga Lesson (1)
Tsumugi's Anime and Manga Lesson (2)
Tsumugi's Anime and Manga Lesson (3)
Tsumugi's Anime and Manga Lesson (End)
Kokichi's Juvie Buddy (1)
Kokichi's Juvie Buddy (2)
Kokichi's Juvie Buddy (3)
Kokichi's Juvie Buddy (End)
Himiko's Soaps/Kokichi's Knife Game
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (1)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (2)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (3)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (4)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (5)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (6)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (7)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (8)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (9)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (10)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (11)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (12)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (13)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (14)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (15)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (16)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (End)
The Supreme Leader's New Groove (1)
The Supreme Leader's New Groove (2)
The Supreme Leader's New Groove (3)

Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (17)

20 3 1
By SolaSista

     "Racers, to the starting line!" the announcer said the next afternoon. 

   "See you guys after the finish!" Kiki called out to the boys and the other Casa V3 students, who decided to watch Kiki from the pit stop area. 

     "Knock 'em dead, Chibi-Kichi!" Kokichi said. 

    "Nyeh...but not literally," Himiko added.

    "I knew what he meant," Kiki said smiling and rolling her eyes. 

    "Give 'em hell, kid!" Mondo said. 

    "Show them true terror!" Gundham cried. 

   "Keep 'em on 10 and 2," Fuyuhiko joked, nodding his head towards Kiki's hands on the steering wheel. Kiki gave him a cocky smirk, removed one hand from the steering wheel, and placed the other at the top of the wheel. 

   "Midnight's where it's at," she said with a wink. Kokichi ruffled her hair.

   "D'oohhh...you li'l cutie pie!" he gushed.

   "Welp, see ya later, guys!" Kiki said and drove off with the others cheering her on. She took her place in the middle between Mullet and Shun. Shun glared daggers at her. 

   "Stupid girl," he muttered under his breath. The light changed from red, then yellow, and finally, to green. The three racers revved up their engines and sent their karts flying ahead. Mullet took the lead position, followed by Kiki, then Shun. After eight laps, Shun was becoming increasingly violent. He would rear-end Kiki's kart, trying to scare her, but Kiki would swerve, making sure to avoid him. Finally, he drove up next to her and rammed her kart against the wall repeatedly, gritting his teeth in anger and hatred.

    "Hey! What are you doing?!" Kiki exclaimed.

   "Hey! What is he doing?!" Kokichi yelled, watching the screen, wishing his eyes could shoot lasers at Shun. One of Kiki's rear tires popped, lavender rubber flying everywhere. 

   "Aaah!" Kiki shrieked. Shun laughed nastily at her.

   "Try winning with that!" he said, and drove ahead. 

   "Why, that dirty, rotten, little...grr...POOPHEAD!!!" Kazuichi exclaimed. 

    "Seriously?" Fuyuhiko asked. "'Poophead?' "

     "Well...he's a kid!" Kazuichi said. "It's not like I can call him a little bastard, or something! It'd just feel wrong...even if he is a little bastard."

    "Get the extra tires ready!" Kaito ordered. The boys rolled out the new tires and prepared them. With a flat tire, Kiki's kart hobbled like an old man with a limp back to the pit stop. Without words, the boys immediately switched all four tires. 

    "Thanks, guys!" Kiki said before speeding right back onto the road. Because of the delay, Kiki was a lap behind. "Okay. No more Miss Nice Girl," she muttered to herself and jammed down on the gas. Her engine roared to life and she soared down the track like a bat out of hell. She crossed the start line, now on the same lap as Mullet and Shun, but she still had yet to catch up to them. It was now down to two laps left. Kiki had managed to reach them. She pulled up next to Mullet, who was behind Shun.

    "Hey! Glad to see you back on track!" Mullet called to her. 

   "All part of the job!" Kiki replied back. "Now, if you'll excuse me..." She shot forward, taking her place next to Shun. 

   "HUH?!" Shun cried in shock. Kiki merely gave him a cheeky grin and inched ahead. Shun growled, slamming into her rear tire again. "I'll make sure you're out of here for good!" 

   "Aaah!!" Kiki shrieked, her kart spinning 180 degrees. Shun passed her.

   "Huh...that'll learn you," he muttered.

   "This kid is fuckin' psycho!" Mondo exclaimed incredulously, watching the screen. Shun turned behind him to see that Kiki was gone. 

   "Ha! Lost her!" he said triumphantly. 

   "Guess again, Angrypants," Kiki said. Shun gasped and turned his head the opposite direction. Kiki was next to him, winking and pointing a finger gun at him, and driving backwards! 

    "Nyeh!! Kokichi!! She's doing the thing!!" Himiko cried, grabbing Kokichi's arm. "She's doing what you did on Passion Point!!"

    "Nooo...WAY!!!" Kokichi breathed in disbelief.

   "WHAT THE...!" Shun exclaimed in utter shock. "H-How...?!"

   "Tee-heehee...I'll explain later, babe. I got a race to win!" Kiki laughed, reaching out to ruffle Shun's hair. "But first, lemme handle this curve real quick!" They were coming up to a turn. 

   "No way!!" Kokichi said, holding his breath, and holding onto Himiko's hands. "Is she really going to do it?!" Kiki sped ahead in front of Shun towards the curve with all the confidence she could muster. 

    "This is your moment, Chibi-Kichi," she murmured to herself. "You got this!" As she was coming up to the right turn, she slightly turned her wheel left. As she rounded the curve, she forcefully turned the wheel suddenly, sending the back wheels of her kart towards the direction of the curve. Time seemed to slow down as her kart drifted around the curve. She kept her kart steady as she narrowly avoided the wall in front of her while maintaining an angle as she drifted. As she neared the end of the curve, she slightly pressed the brake, quickly shifted back into drive, then spun the wheel in the opposite direction, flying straight forward like a shooting star. 

     "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Kokichi screamed, jumping up and down with Himiko in his arms. Proud tears streamed from his eyes. "SHE DID IT!!! SHE DID THE REVERSE DRIIIIIFFFFFT!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!" The Casa V3 students, and even the audience, cheered wildly for her, as well.

    "Nyeh! Panta Bear, you're crying," Himiko cooed adoringly as she wiped a couple of tears from his face.

    "BECAUSE MY BADASS BABY COUSIN IS OUT THERE DRIFTING AND KICKING SOME SERIOUS AAAASS!!" Kokichi sobbed ecstatically. 

    "Mwa-hahahahahaaa!! Sweet mother of mochi, I did it!!" Kiki whooped. She crossed the checkered line, entering the final lap, when Shun suddenly pulled up next to her. He viciously rammed into her, his eyes red with fury.

   "I AM NOT GOING TO LOSE TO A STUPID GIRL!!!" Shun screamed. 

   "Ha! Hope ya don't mind losing to a clever one, then!" Kiki said, wiggling her eyebrows at him. 

   "Tuh...CLEVER?! " Shun repeated. He then began ramming his kart repeatedly into hers again. "You're dumb! You're weak! You're lame!" He tried ramming into her one more time, but Kiki slowed down and fell behind him, causing him to run into the wall. Then, she sped up right next to him on the opposite side.

   "Also cute and fluffyyyyyyyyy!!!" she said, and accelerated forward, leaving Shun behind. 

   "Grrr...AAAAAHHHHHHH!!" Shun screamed in anger. Mullet passed ahead of him. Shun tried to swerve ahead, but to no avail; Mullet was blocking his every opportunity to move forward. "GRAAARRR...I'VE HAD JUST ABOUT ENOUGH OF YOU!!!" Shun slammed the front part of his kart into Mullet's back wheels, sending Mullet's kart spiraling off the track, and soaring through the air before violently barrel rolling onto the grassy interior of the track. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.5K 794 22
Just like the title said. Oneshots of Oumasai. Send requests in for what you want bc I have no creativity
23.7K 894 200
Welp, I maxed out at 200 chapters on my previous Liar, Liar, the Mage's Desire, so I have to start a new set of Oumeno fluff 'n' stuff! :D So...if yo...
70K 1.5K 23
I hope you like it! 💜💙✨👏
6.9K 192 17
Basically Hajime, Nagito and their homies go on a lil trip , everything is swag and epic untill one day someone unexpected happens... #2 on hajimexna...