I'M NOT NORMAL | ZOMBIES | WY...

By Fantasyvico

When Zed and Addison are dealing with Werewolves joining Seabrook, A certain wolf has a thing with one of the... More

Characters and Playlist
Who is She?
Werewolves
Do It Like The Zombies Do
Practice
Call To The Wild
Flesh and Bones
Crashing Prawn
One For All
BC: Aliens?
BC: Hunting (1)
BC: Hunting (2)
BC: Hunting (3)
BC: First Hangout
BC: Bonding
BC: Trying To Set Them Up
BC: Giving Birth
BC: Goodbye Little One
New Year
I'ts an Alien Invasion
Mind Probe
Come On Out
Exceptional Zed
Saving the Aliens
Fixing Mothership
Graduation
BC: Dark Isabella
BC: Still Alive
BC: Darkside
BC: "Come Back To Me"
New Book!

BC: Together

201 1 0
By Fantasyvico

It's been three weeks since the incident. And in those three weeks, Isabella has been locked inside her room from her old house. Her brothers and Alice tried to get her out to eat and even bring the food to her, but she only eats like two bites and leaves the rest.

Her friends, including Ethan and Fallon, are also worried since she hasn't even talked to them, even Wyatt. Wyatt has been trying to reach out to her by phone calls and text messages, but nothing is working.

Everyone is worried sick about her and enough is enough. Wyatt had enough.

Wyatt went to the Lightwood's house and went up to Isabella's room. He opened the door softly and saw her on the bed, looking zoned out, depressed. He sniffed and her scent reeks from not showering.

Isabella's eyes travel to his and look away, "Leave me alone." She whispered to the point where even he can't hear.

"I have, we all have for three weeks. Three long weeks." Wyatt said, walking to face the hunter.

Isabella didn't move this time. She stood still and watched him as he spoke, "Pup, there's people that are worried about you. Including me. I can't stand being around and not having you by my side. Your brothers and Alice have been non stop trying to get you out of your funk and help you."

"That's the thing, Wyatt. I don't need help. I don't need to be fixed." Isabella said, finally lifting herself up from the bed, "I hurt you guys, I force Ethan and Fallon to practically be my servers, I almost brought back the person that I swore I wouldn't bring back, and worst of all I felt nothing about it. Inside, I was begging her to not hurt you or any of my friends and family, but I didn't fight back. And I can't go change the past. It happened and it's all my fault."

Wyatt can see the watery eyes from Isabella. Is this what she's been off about? That this is her fault?

What he didn't know that that's exactly what she felt. There could've been so many fates that she could've followed, but chose the dark path. It was the last resort and she took it. Because it was the only way to save her angel.

But that was her mind is telling. Wyatt, however, had a different view.

"It's not your fault, pup. It was the dark magic that was inside of you. You did what was best to save Castiel. That took guts. And you can't blame us for trying to free you because it was our choice."

"Yeah I'm not blaming you guys. I'm blaming myself. Fallon and Ethan have a right to be mad at me. You have every right to be mad at me." Isabella said, lying back down.

Wyatt sighed before he grabbed her hand, "Fallon and Ethan aren't mad at you. They know it wasn't you that control them." He said, looking at her eyes, "I'm also not blaming you because I will always choose you. I like you, Isabella Lightwood. You're back to me like I told you. See? You did it. You fought your way to be back."

Isabella silently scoffed, smiling a bit, "No. That stupid container brought me back, but thanks for letting me think I did it." She said.

Both of them laughed silently before she scooted, making some space, "Cuddle with me?" She asked.

"No. What you need to do is shower. Get up." He said, forcing her to get up. Isabella didn't fight back, letting him to guide her to her shower.

"Brush your teeth while I get this started." Wyatt said, making Isabella to go over to her toothbrush and put toothpaste.

Wyatt turned the knob and water was running. He put his hand to feel the water and when it was the right warmth, he walked out and grabbed some comfortable clothes for her to wear. He came back and when he did, he awkwardly stared at her, "I should wait outside." He said, making her to nod.

He left and Isabella was done brushing her teeth. She then took her clothes off and did exactly what Wyatt told her to do. It was a long shower but a needed one. The water hitting her face, was making her feel good. The soap on her hair and body, make her feel very relaxed and fresh. Turning off the water, she stepped out and started to dry off her whole body and hair. After that, she put lotion and rubbed everywhere. Isabella started to feel a whole lot better after the shower, but she was very hungry. She won't admit it, but eating a few bites was a bitch. She loves to eat. Putting her clothes on, she looked herself in the mirror one last time before stepping out of the restroom.

It was like he read her mind, there he was, having a brisket sandwich with everything made inside, water and some fries.

"Your brother cooked today and he made sure to make one for you just in case." He said, placing the plate down on her nightstand.

Isabella looked at it for a moment before she hurried to sit next to him, grabbed the plate and was eating the brisket sandwich like it was a competition.

He didn't care how fast she was eating it, he smiled because she's actually eating instead of nibbling it.

It didn't take long when she finished her food and water.

"I feel so amazing." She said, placing the empty plate to the nightstand.

"There you go, pup." Wyatt smiled, before sniffing softly. It's not a hard scent like he smells her everyday, but he can finally able to smell her regular scent.

"I know you have something to say. I can see it in your eyes." Isabella said, putting the plate down and turned to him.

"I do, but I don't know if you want to talk about it." Wyatt said, not trying to make the hunter to feel uncomfortable.

"Shoot." Isabella said.

"When the dark magic was inside of you," Wyatt began, making Isabella to tense a little bit, but he continued, "How did you feel? What did it feel like? In your own expression." He asked her.

Isabella took a deep breath and stare at the other direction, thinking about the question, "Sam used to described it once, in his o so poetic way." She said, smiling sadly, "What he described it felt the exact way for me."

Isabella brought her knees up and placed her chin on top of it as she began to explain it, "At first, there's nothing, but then I slowly start to realize that there's nothing. That's my consciousness reigniting. Then, the light will trickle in. You'll open your eyes, and you'll be back in this room, but the colors would be different, the sounds would be fuller, you'll feel small movements of energy on your skin that you never felt before. It can be overwhelming. You also feel so trapped. A no way out."

Wyatt listened every detailed she said. What she was describing... it was if she was looking at her reflection. The good versus the evil, the chaos versus peace. She was fighting all of them, but in reality, she was fighting herself.

"Thank you, by the way." Isabella said, facing him again, "I knew you guys would a find a way. Maybe that was the reason why I broke it. I broke it because I needed to save my brother and I knew I would be saved."

"I would do anything for you, pup." Wyatt said, placing his hand on her thigh, making Isabella to close her eyes, feeling his comfort.

They stood still for a moment, feeling the comfortable silence.

"I, uh, got you something." Wyatt said, making Isabella to raise her eyebrow, "Really? What is it?"

"Come on." He said, already grabbing her hand and started to lead her out.

"Pup, Where are we going?" She asked him.

"You'll see."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Pup, why are you covering me?" Isabella asked as Wyatt has his hands over her eyes. Wyatt was guiding her somewhere.

"I knew you wanted to graduate since you wanted to make yourself and your brothers proud." Wyatt started, making Isabella to feel suspicious of him, "Yeahhh?" She said.

"And right when you were about to, it went downhill. I want to make things right." Wyatt said, before he stopped her and uncovered her eyes.

Isabella stared at it and gasped, placing her hand on her mouth. She was at the football stadium. But it was decorated for graduation.

She saw everyone she cared about there, sitting down. Sam, Dean, Alice, holding baby Alessia, Castiel, Uncle Bobby, Addison, Zed, Bree, Bonzo, Eliza, Willa, Wynter, A-lan, A-li and A-spen, and even Fallon and Ethan, all smiling happily.

Fallon and Ethan stood up and had her cap and gown, "We believe this belongs to you." Ethan said, as he and Fallon helped Isabella put on her cap and gown.

"You all did this for me?" Isabella asked, still in shocked.

"Actually it was all Wyatt. He planned all of this and asked us to be here and obviously did." Fallon said to her.

Isabella smiled and faced Wyatt. She mouthed to him a thank you and turned back to the two people she really wanted to talk to, "Ethan, Fallon, what I did to you- Was not your fault." Ethan cut her off.

"Believe it or not, you putting black magic on us wasn't a curse, it was a blessing." Ethan said, making Isabella to be confused.

"What do you mean a blessing?"

"We already had a shitty life and you technically took us to have a better one. We couldn't thank you enough." Fallon said.

"So we're good?" Isabella asked them.

"We're good." Ethan and Fallon said to her, making Isabella to sighed in relief.

"Now, let's re-do your graduation." Ethan said before he and Fallon walked back to their seat.

Wyatt came up next to her and reached his hand out, "Ready?" He asked her, who nodded. She grabbed his hand, "Yeah."

Both of the walked up on stage as Dean and Sam were already up there, holding something for her.

"Okay say it!" Alice whispered shouted to the boys, who nodded their heads.

"Now graduating from Seabrook High School, Class of 2022, Isabella Lightwood!" Sam said, making everyone to cheer for her.

Isabella smiled and turned to look at Wyatt, "Go get your Diploma and your certificate." He said, smiling at her.

"Okay." She shook her head and walked over to her brothers by herself.

Once she was next to them, her brothers gave her diploma and certificate to her.

"We're so proud of you, Bells. Everything you have worked hard for has paid off." Dean said, grabbing her shoulders.

"Everything you have done for this family, to save Castiel, you did what was right in your own way." Sam said.

"I'm so- We don't want to hear it, Bells." Dean cuts her off, "No one is blaming you for this, so we don't want to hear it. Casey would be proud of you." He tells her.

Isabella slipped some tears before she hugged the both of them. The boys quickly hugged her back, "I couldn't have done this without you two." She said, making the boys to chuckled.

"Yes you can." They said at the same time, making her to laugh silently.

"Yeah.. well I don't want to." She said, letting them go.

"Before I can proceed, I wanted to ask you guys something." Isabella said, making the boys to stare at her, "What is it?" Sam asked her.

"As you can tell, I like someone and that person likes me back. Well not like. Love. And I was wondering if.. you guys would let me date him?" Isabella asked.

Dean and Sam smiled at her being shy, "Bells, you don't even have to ask us. But if he breaks your heart, I'm kicking his ass." Dean smiled before walking back down next to Alice and their daughter.

"Sammy, what do you say?" Isabella asked him since he will be giving some good advice.

"I want you to be happy. After everything we've been through, you deserve it. Go to him. Follow your heart." Sam said, before he went back down.

Isabella smiled before she turned back to Wyatt, who was walking up to her.

"Everything alright, pup?" He asked her.

"More that alright. You know back then, you said you like me." Isabella said, meeting him in the middle.

"I still do. You said that you like me too? Is that still true?" Wyatt asked her.

Isabella smiled before she grabbed him and placed her lips onto his.

"Yes! Finally!" Zed shouted, making the friend group to laughed at his sudden burst before they cheered for the two people.

"Awoo! That's my brother!" Willa said, howling happily.

Wyatt smiled into the kiss and he place his hands to her cheeks, pulling her closer.

"Hey! That's enough kissing! Break it up!" Wyatt and Isabella laughed while breaking their first kiss, looking at Dean who was staring mostly at Wyatt, "I'm watching you boy." Dean said, giving him the eye look.

"Well, I guess LykenWood is officially a thing." Wyatt tells her.

"LykenWood?" Isabella asked him while laughing a little.

"Our friends ship name us." Wyatt tells her.

"Is that so?" Isabella said, looking at her friends.

"You don't know how long we waited for you two to get together and how much we tried to set you two up!" Addison exclaimed, making the friend group to nod their heads.

"Yeah! You guys were so close yet so far away." Willa also added.

"Well, the wait is over." Isabella said, smiling at Wyatt, who hold her close.

"I'm glad it's over too." He smiled before kissing her forehead.

"Aww!" The girls awed together.

"Okay! Maybe your brother is right. Break it up!" Zed said, making Isabella to laughed at him.

Isabella couldn't help to look around. To see her friends and family and now boyfriend, saving her and loving her, what more a hunter could ask? Now that she's going to college, what more trouble she could be?

Right?

TO BE CONTINUED.... Z4!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 5.2K 18
"Y-You're a werewolf.." Wyatt stuttered awestruck as I acknowledged the tattoos now engraved on my body. Willa stepped up with a confident smirk. "We...
24K 443 12
Y/n lives with her cousin Addison in Seabrook where zombies and humans get along, well... most of them at least. But when Y/n is dragged into cheer c...
53K 787 18
The hidden werewolf.. The wolves end up circling around the small town of Seabrook, sprouting fear upon most. They've spent days and nights stalking...
157K 3.2K 18
Sophie is the typical new girl in town. She grew up in Seabrook but had to move to another city when she was 14. Now that she's 16, she came back tot...