Alpha's Rejected Gem

By Shadinma

You're no better than the useless omegas out there." He continued and I tugged at my chest. "I Axel Jameson B... More

A.N
1.The Rejection
2.Goodbye
3.Rogue
4.New Home
5.Inducted
6.All Pink
7.Baby names
8.Big bad Alpha
10.The birthday party
11.We'll find her soon
12.She's here
13.Kidnapped
14.He's your son?
15.Ultimate Power
16.A Promise
17.Goodbyes and Introductions
18.Let's see you try
19.Going back home
20.Now until Forever

9.He's my mate

2.6K 46 4
By Shadinma

You're a beautiful person if you're reading this 🤗😘
__________________________________________________________
Axel's POV

I waved goodbye to the kids and turned towards my car when something or someone rather caught my attention.

I chuckled lightly at the sight before me.

A woman was running from across the street towards my direction, completely dressed like a clown.

"Mama!" The little girl I just spoke with yelled, giggling and jumping as the woman approached her.

I smiled as I watched the woman carry her daughter showering her with kisses. I suddenly felt an unusual emotion.

If Alyssa had never left, no scratch that. If I hadn't rejected her, maybe we would have been a happy family by now, probably had pups of our own.

I was suddenly cut from my thoughts when I felt a small hand on mine.

It was the little boy.

"Aunt Mila's talking to you, aren't you gonna reply her?" He said raising his eyebrow at me.

He was so cute...

"My cookie here said she invited you to her birthday, Alpha. So we're expecting you yeah?" The woman who was supposedly Aunt Mila said and I nodded.

"Your daughter managed to win my heart." I said and patted the little boy's head before turning to my car.

"What the hell man, we've been waiting for ages!" Austin yelled the minute I got into the car.

"I was caught up with two little fellas." I said and smiled at the memory of the adorable kids I just encountered.

"What's that bro, you're smiling!" Jason exclaimed and I glared at him through the rearview mirror.

He was at the back seat and Austin was at the passengers seat.

I started the engine while Austin kept staring at me.

"At this rate I'd get us into an accident. Why do you keep staring at me?" I asked five minutes into the drive and Austin was still staring.

"I never thought you like kids." He shrugged and finally looked away.

"Well I guess I do now." I smiled lightly.

Alyssa's POV

"Twenty eight, twenty nine and thirty!" Kian yelled and jumped, clapping his hands in happiness.

I smiled widely as I watched my son revel in his small victory.

I had been teaching him to count from 1-30 and before now he could only get to 23.

"Alright my prince, you're free to rejoice but the entire work isn't done yet okay?" I said and he came to sit on my lap.

I placed him comfortably on my lap and he wrapped his hands around my neck.

He gave me a kiss on my left cheek and I smiled at him.

"Hmm, what was that for?" I asked as he grinned.

"For being the best mommy!" He said and hugged me.

"Oh my son is so sweet." I said as I hugged him tightly while kissing his head.

"Awwn such a sweet moment, I'm jealous." Aiden was suddenly in the living room pouting.

I laughed at his childishness as I pulled apart from Kian.

"Uncle Aiden!" Kian squealed and jumped off my body, running towards Aiden.

"How are you doing little man?" Aiden asked ruffling his hair.

"I'm great!"

"It's Lily's party today, what gift have you gotten her?" Aiden asked Kian.

"It's supposed to be a surprise!" Kian said. Just then Mila, Anthony and Lily walked in.

Mila found her mate, Anthony a few months after Kian was born. They had Lily when Kian turned one.

Their chemistry was so strong and amazing. Anthony moved to the pack house, expanding the family.

Greg also found his mate Sara a few months ago. It was a new growth on him because he became more outgoing. They loved eachother dearly and were expecting a baby soon.

"Lily!"

"Kian!"

Both kids ran to hug each other.

How they were both so close and loved eachother like real siblings was really heartwarming.

"Oh come on. You both saw each other yesterday not last year." Aiden said dramatically and everyone laughed.

"Happy birthday Lily. I made you a card!" Kian said and ran to the centre table where I was teaching him and picked up the pink cardboard he made Miles buy a couple days ago.

"It's for me?" Lily asked as Kian gave her the cardboard.

"I wrote you a birthday wish and how much I love you." Kian said and everyone awwed at that.

"Alright time for the cake!" Aiden yelled.

"We'll have the cake during the party Aid. Why don't you come help with the decorations instead?" Mila said as she pulled Aiden away.

I also went to help with the preparations for the party.

I, Mila and Sara were in charge of the catering.

Aiden, Greg and Anthony were in charge of the decorations and setting up the ball room for the party.

While Miles and Seth were in charge of the guest lists and buying whatever we needed.

By noon, the whole party was set and Aiden had started blasting some music. The guests also started arriving.

"Ly, at this rate I just really wanna kick some people's ass. It's a kid's party not a stripper's club!" Mila grunted while we were in the kitchen finishing up with the cake.

I laughed at that and looked over at Sara who was doing the same.

"But she's right yunno. Have you seen Mirabelle in there? She's totally dressed like a whore. I really don't want my Greg looking at her." Sara said rubbing on her baby bump.

"Exactly my point! Anthony wouldn't stop glancing at her every three seconds and anytime I catch him staring I make sure to pinch him real hard!" Mila fused.

"It's alright you guys. You know both your mates loves you dearly and wouldn't dare to cheat." I comforted.

Just then Miles came in.

"Alpha Axel is here and said you invited him, Mila."

"Oh Lily did actually." Mila said smiling.

Alpha Axel? But there was only one Alpha Axel

I felt my hands shaking.

Axel was here? But how? And why?

"Are you okay Aly?" Miles was immediately by my side.

"Alp....Alpha Alex. He...he...he's my mate." I breathed shakily.

"What?!" Both Mila and Sara said at the same time.

Miles was silent but I could see lot of emotions on his face.

Anger, annoyance and Jealousy?

"That explains why he made the contract. He probably found out you lived here. It also explains why he was suddenly curious about who lived here. That fucking bastard!

I won't let him take you away from me Alyssa. That's never going to happen." Miles said and I shivered at the death look in his eyes. I have never seen him this angry.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hey guys!!!

How have you all been? So sorry for the unexpected haitus😔

Had serious exams to prepare for but don't worry, I'm not gonna ghost out on you guys again 🤗

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter, do well to leave your thoughts on the comment section and vote please😊💜

Love you all!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 22.8K 58
A/N: The name used to be Broken...Yet still holding on. Figured its time for a change. "Silo, tell me...did you claim her?" he looked guilty but did...
781K 17.7K 30
PREVIOUSLY CALLED: Rejected, Perfected "I Greg Wilson, alpha of the Red Moon pack, reject you, Samantha Nightwing, as my mate and future Luna" he wh...
60.4K 797 9
"You can fight me all you want, Grace, but you can't ignore what you feel for me forever. If neither of us reject each other the bond only grows stro...
1M 20.4K 31
"I, Cal River, Alpha of the Climax Night pack reject you, Raven Woods, as my pack's Luna and as my mate." ***** Raven Woods was born a rogue. She wou...