ruby anatomies

By peachygrants

sit with me, while i peel my heart for you. More

ruby anatomies
⒈i could thread thousand blues out of your hatred
⒉you are one of those dreams decaying in my jar
⒊she hates the world so perfectly
⒋the blues of dreams.
⒌will you love me?
⒍ fed me your heart
₇.there are seven faces of love
₈. love is a pathetic alternative to death
₉. humans are made of atoms
₁₀. please be kind to your lovers
₁₁ people say seventeen is the age of wanting
₁₂i would not be many things right now and the first on that list is, me.
₁₃. your only muse is your mom
₁₄. all my love is piling up
₁₅. forgiveness is my 207th bone.
₁₆. you don't allow yourself to feel holy (i)
₁₇. hand me your naked heart (ii)
₁₉. there is this woman that speaks to you through the premise of me.
₂₀.dates i'd like to have if life granted more than it's potential.
₂₁. life escaped with the static of the box television.

₁₈. i've been wasting my teenage, i'd rather be in love.

38 9 8
By peachygrants

there is this grief at the back of my head sectioned into boxes that i sit with on a wednesday afternoon when the sun is grim and teenage is gone.

it's not that i think no one will ever love me. someone someday probably will. we just won't be seventeen and mad in love. years later, probably exhausted in some corporate office, we will wait for each other before dinner but we will never ask stupid astrology to estimate if we could be each other's potential partner. we will never be so radiantly in love that we look at each other and find the moon floating on our faces. we wouldn't do dumb things in love, our children would learn to respect from us but they would probably never know how intoxicating love can be while we keep it on our shelves all day, carefully offering a piece of it every night so we don't choke each other. there is this grief at the back of my head that my heart is a kettle and it is overflowing with all the love i would probably never be able to show. there is this grief at the back of my head that i would probably see the whole world one day but then, my eyes would be a lot more sore and i would be ashamed to wear spectacles. there is this grief at the back of my head that i may have the tame love and mild love but i will never be seventeen and have that mad love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

434 88 9
❜ قلب ❛ (qalb) the heart. ⠀⠀⠀❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱ • ⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ poetries & feelings ♥︎ © hazel, 2024
10.2K 468 76
She is an outcast. She finds it easier to express what she feels in the form of writing. Whether it is poems, letters or long texts. These are poems...
685 30 7
| 📌 hiring plot generators📌 | Prompts can be used for anything from the occasional bit of short story fun to a seed of an idea that develops into a...
1.1K 500 106
Here is another short story collection! Dive into the fictional realm and experience crazy scenarios the likes of which you never seen! My imaginatio...