The aloof male god in the apo...

By ihatemetabolism

Author: Crayfish Type: Danmei fanfic Status: Completed Last update: 2024-03-28 The latest chapter: Main text... More

c 1,2
c 3,4
c 5,6
c 7,8
c 9,10
c 11,12
c 13,14
c 15,16
c 17,18
c 19,20
c 21,22
c 23,24
c 27,28
c 29,30
c 31,32
c 33,34
c 35,36
c 37,38
c 39,40
c 41,42
c 43,44
c 45,46
c 47,48
c 49,50

c 25,26

230 3 0
By ihatemetabolism

Pinellia novel

Chapter 25 Voice

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 24 Responsibility

Next chapter: Chapter 26 Hurry up

Chapter 25 Sound

Early the next morning, Ruan Chao was awakened by the sound of them rustling and packing their things.

Seeing that he was awake, Yuan Shao took the initiative to come over and greet him.

"Are you awake?"

"Drink some water first!"

As he said this, he threw a bottle of water to Ruan Chao, but Ruan Chao ignored him and took a bottle of water from the warehouse. He still looked angry. .

"Are you still angry?"

Yuan Shao leaned over, touched his nose and said,

"I didn't mean it."

"That place is sensitive, and they are all men, you know..."

It was okay if he didn't say anything, and the more he said it, Ruan Chao's face became even more disgusting:

"Get out!"

Ruan Chao said coldly.

"Hey, I said you were very close."

"You almost broke it for me and I haven't even asked you to settle the score yet."

"Then let's settle it now?"

Ruan Chao said and began to rub his wrist, as if he was about to take action. .

Yuan Shao quickly took two steps back and said,

"Okay, pack up quickly. We're ready to leave."

After saying that, he turned around and started to leave. After taking two steps, something suddenly occurred to him. He frowned and said,

"Otherwise, are you here? " Wait for us outside."

"I'll let the cannon stay to protect you."

The person who responded to him was Ruan Chao's figure passing by him.

"...Fuck!"

Yuan Shao cursed in a low voice. This beta was cold-tempered and had a bad temper. He could only be softer at that time.

By the time they passed, the others had already packed up.

Yuan Shao's expression became more serious. He looked up his watch and said,

"Let's go!"

After saying that, he glanced at Ruan Chao again and warned,

"Follow me."

Ruan Chao did not respond, but he kept on going when he set off. All within five steps of Yuan Shao.

These people are all very skilled and have some special abilities.

The ants were so fierce yesterday, but Yuan Shao's team members were not worried about his safety at all. Obviously, his abilities were not what he knew.

The most important thing is that despite facing so many ants, he was not injured.

The injuries on his legs yesterday were probably scratched by something when he was running away. They were not bitten by ants. From this, it can be seen that those fierce ants did not get close to him at all.

He also wanted to find his grandfather and the four Zaizai, and find out what happened to him, but he did not care about his life.

He followed them into the factory-like place, only to realize that it was not a factory, and Ruan Chao couldn't tell what the layout was inside.

When he got deeper inside, he realized that this was really not a factory, but a laboratory.

Perhaps because they were evacuated in a hurry, there were some documents and some experimental instruments scattered everywhere on the ground.

What are they doing here?

Ruan Chao glanced at Yuan Shao subconsciously.

At this time, Yuan Shao no longer looked as carefree as usual. He looked alert and his eyebrows were raised high.

This guy is okay when he's serious.

This thought flashed through Ruan Chao's mind.

After confirming that the room was not dangerous, Yuan Shao put away his gun and said,

"Look around to see if there is anything useful."

"Yes."

Several team members responded.

Ruan Chao did not step forward to help because he found that what they took were some documents and the like, which might be their mission this time.

Yuan Shao on the side was originally worried that Ruan Chao would ask what these were, but he saw that the other party was extremely measured and did not ask any more questions.

This room was only so big. Everyone quickly packed up their things and prepared to go to the next room. Just when Cannon was about to open the door, Ruan Chao held down his hand.

"Did you hear anything?"

There are no pop-up ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)

Wrong submission

Previous chapter: Chapter 24 Responsibility

Next chapter: Chapter 26 Hurry up

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us   Privacy Policy

Pinellia novel

Chapter 26 Hurry up

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 25 Voice

Next chapter: Chapter 27 The way out

Chapter 26: Hurry up, please

?

Everyone was silent for a moment and pricked up their ears.

Yuan Shao's hearing was the most acute, and he immediately heard a small sound in the house, like the sound of claws scratching the floor.

Others slowly heard it too.

Cannon couldn't help but swallowed his saliva and looked around:

"Boss, what the hell is this?"

The room is only so big. They have looked at it and found no place to hide people. So here's the question. Already?

Where did this sound come from?

Yuan Shao made a gesture to silence him, and then listened carefully again.

After a while, he looked at the soles of his feet.

Ruan Chao's next words confirmed his guess.

"I heard that the sound also came from below."

Yuan Shao had not yet spoken when he heard the words. Zhou Yang said at the side:

"But, I remember that there is no basement in this place."

So what is this underground?

Everyone's expressions changed.

Yuan Shao made a decisive decision and said:

"Let's go!"

As soon as he finished speaking, Cannon quickly opened the door and cursed:

"Fuck!"

"Why are there so many zombies?"

Ruan Chao heard this and looked over quickly. door, and then almost vomited at the scene outside the door.

I don't know when, but countless zombies were densely piled up in the aisle outside.

When did these zombies come? Not even a sound was made.

And with the cannon's curse, the zombies seemed to have been pressed on a switch and began to squeeze crazily into the door.

Cannon quickly blocked the door and shouted to the back:

"Look if there is any other way out."

Although they are all evolved races, they will not be as helpless against zombies as ordinary people, but this is not the case. Too much.

You know, the problem of zombie viruses has not been solved yet. Even an evolved human race is likely to be infected if it is injured by a zombie.

Moreover, the most troublesome thing now is that infected evolved humans have appeared.

They like to eat people just like Lose, and they also have their own abilities, which are a hundred times harder to deal with than ordinary zombies.

Cannon didn't know if there were any mutated zombies among so many zombies, but he knew that if they couldn't find another way, they would only die.

Ruan Chao was just about to think about how you could resist it alone, when he saw Cannon suddenly roar, and then his camouflage uniform was torn, and his whole body became as dazzling as gold.

And the zombies biting him seemed to have bitten on steel, and they couldn't bite anymore.

Ruan Chao instantly understood that this was the ability of the cannon.

This group of people is very powerful, not to mention Yuan Shao, the leader. The cannon has copper skin and iron bones, Nanxun can control fire, Zheng Xiaoxiao can control hail, he doesn’t know what Zhou Yang and the others are capable of, but he is sure not simple.

What on earth was Yuan Shao going to do with such a group of people?

Just as he was thinking this, he was pulled over by someone:

"Don't just stand there, look for it quickly!"

Damn it, just take a look, why are you staring at the cannon all the time?

Is he not dead yet?

Ruan Chao didn't know what Yuan Shao was thinking. He thought that the other person yelled at him because he was worried about the current situation, and he didn't take it to heart.

It's his fault, he shouldn't be thinking about this at this time.

The first priority now is to resolve the immediate crisis.

Thinking of this, he looked around, and then frowned tightly.

What kind of design is this?

Apart from the door, this room doesn't even have a window design.

At this moment, Cannon roared:

"Hurry up, I won't be able to hold on anymore!"

There are no pop-up ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)

Wrong submission

Previous chapter: Chapter 25 Voice

Next chapter: Chapter 27 The way out

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us   Privacy Policy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 141K 65
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...
127K 2.7K 200
https://m.shubaow.net/252/252392/ Author: Xuan Yin Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-06-24 Latest: Chapter 205: Mind-Reading Expert r...
105K 2.5K 154
https://m.shubaow.net/238/238438/ Author: Jianghu disappeared Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-03-06 Latest: Chapter 154. [Latest] O...
Alina By ihidethisapp

General Fiction

1.5M 39.4K 80
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...