The aloof male god in the apo...

Por ihatemetabolism

Author: Crayfish Type: Danmei fanfic Status: Completed Last update: 2024-03-28 The latest chapter: Main text... Más

c 1,2
c 3,4
c 5,6
c 7,8
c 9,10
c 11,12
c 13,14
c 17,18
c 19,20
c 21,22
c 23,24
c 25,26
c 27,28
c 29,30
c 31,32
c 33,34
c 35,36
c 37,38
c 39,40
c 41,42
c 43,44
c 45,46
c 47,48
c 49,50

c 15,16

313 5 1
Por ihatemetabolism

Pinellia novel

Chapter 15 Habitual

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 14 How did you suffer?

Next chapter: Chapter 16 You are so sweet

Chapter 15 As

Ruan Chao was accustomed to vomiting, there was a discussion here.

"Isn't this beta too picky?"

Cannon said. It would be nice to have something to eat in these post-apocalyptic times, and the fish was so delicious that he even vomited.

"Maybe, he's just not used to it."

It was Zhou Yang who spoke. He looked at Ruan in that direction with a hint of sympathy.

Yuan Shao glanced at him with a dark face and snorted coldly:

"I'm used to it!"

He had seen how picky this person was. He took out the good things before and took a bite and then threw them back, with a look of disgust on his face. , all vomited.

What does this fish soup mean to him?

"It's okay, don't worry about him, just eat a couple of meals and you'll be fine."

Although Yuan Shao said this, he rummaged through the trunk of the car and finally found the only bottle of water with sweet taste hanging around. Went to Ruan Chao.

"Hey, there's something wrong with the boss!"

The one who spoke was Zheng Xiaoxiao, the only female alpha in the team.

Hearing this, Nanxun, who had always been aloof and not very talkative, looked over and said,

"That's beta!"

The implication is that you are overthinking.

"It's just beta that's not normal."

Zheng Xiaoxiao said excitedly:

"When have you ever seen the boss be so patient with beta?"

In the heart of Yuan Shao, the steely straight man, alpha is just a beast, no matter what, beta is slightly weaker. , it can be done when called upon by others.

The only thing he can hold in his hands and love is an omega. In his words, omegas are delicate and must be taken good care of.

However, now he is so gentle to a beta, his jaw dropped, okay?

"Boss only likes omegas!"

Nanxun said firmly.

Zheng Xiaoxiao curled her lips and said nothing.

Yuan Shao didn't know what his group of men were talking about. He waved the water to Ruan Chao's side, then raised his foot and gently kicked Ruan Chao's calf:

"Hey, drink some."

Ruan Chaoli ignored him. , still holding on to the tree, with a sad expression.

"Trouble!"

Yuan Shao muttered, but his hands unconsciously helped Ruan Chao unscrew the bottle cap.

"Nuo, you like it sweet."

Ruan Chao turned around and glared at him fiercely after hearing this. It was this person. If it hadn't been for him, he wouldn't have suffered these crimes.

He thought he was fierce, but he didn't know that at this moment, his face was pale, his eyes were red, and there were tears in his eyes. He looked so pitiful.

His glare felt like he was flirting with someone.

Yuan Shao felt goosebumps rising up on his back, which was numb and numb.

"Fuck!"

he cursed.

This beta is so lethal, no wonder some people don't mind that he is a beta, and even gave birth to four children for him.

Ruan Chao didn't know what Yuan Shao was thinking about. He hadn't eaten anything, and now he vomited it all up. Looking at the water in Yuan Shao's hand, he took it over and took a sip.

The next second, the expression on his face changed.

He subconsciously looked at the bottle. It was a bottle of fake soda.

However, he actually tasted the soda and tasted the sweetness.

Seeing the surprise on his face, Yuan Shao looked at Ruan Chao with a look that could see through everything.

snort!

mock up!

He also said he didn't like sweet food.

If you don't drink some soda, your eyes will squint, like a kitten waiting for someone to take advantage of you.

He moved his fingers slightly, but he still didn't actually start combing his hair because he was afraid that Ruan Chao would explode his hair.

"Come here when you're ready."

"You can eat whatever you want without looking at how ugly your face is."

After Yuan Shao said his disgusting words, he turned around and left. If he didn't leave, he was afraid that Ruan Chao would beat him.

Ruan Chao, on the other hand, stared blankly at the copycat soda in his hand.

He tried again to take a bag of candy from his bracelet, ate one, and then his eyes lit up, it was so sweet!

His sense of taste is back!

There are no pop-up ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)

Wrong submission

Previous Chapter: Chapter 14 How did you suffer?

Next chapter: Chapter 16 You are so sweet

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us   Privacy Policy

Pinellia novel

Chapter 16 You are so sweet

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 15: Habitual

Next chapter: Chapter 17 Dad

Chapter 16 Hello,

Ruan Chao's happiness did not last long, because when he woke up the next day, he found that his sense of taste had disappeared again.

Unwilling to give up, he took out instant noodles, biscuits, and chicken feet and tried several times. The result was that they all tasted like eating dirt. He vomited everything in his mouth with an expressionless face, and then threw a few bags of things to the people who had been there for a long time. Cannon, who was drooling on the side, went to the woods with a dark face.

When Yuan Shao finished packing and came out, he saw Cannon and the others holding several bags of snacks and almost bursting into tears.

He knew who gave these things without even thinking.

"Where is he?"

"He went over there."

Zheng Xiaoxiao gnawed on the chicken feet, her eyes were red because of the pain, but she still refused to let go. She pointed in the direction of Ruan Chao with her finger.

"He seems to be in a bad mood."

"Tsk, tsk!"

Yuan Shao scolded after hearing this.

When does that hypocritical ghost feel better?

I guess the food is not to my liking again.

But he can no longer change into a bottle of soda, trouble!

Forget it, he can only sacrifice his appearance!

Yuan Shao thought as he walked toward Ruan Chao.

When he passed by, he saw Ruan Chao leaning on the tree trunk without knowing what he was thinking, with a solemn expression on his face.

"As for that?"

"Isn't there no soda?"

"I promise you, I'll get you a bottle when I get back to the base, okay?"

Ruan Chao suddenly opened his eyes when he heard this and stared at Yuan Shao without blinking. .

It's not about the soda.

He also tried soda just now, but it still didn't work.

He came over to review what happened yesterday, and found that the only 'change' that happened was that he 'licked' the original Shao, or to be precise, he licked the blood from his wound.

Since then, he didn't feel hungry and his food tasted better.

Thinking of this, his eyes brightened when he looked at Yuan Shao.

"What do you want to do?"

Seeing the light in his eyes, Yuan Shao asked warily.

He didn't know if it was his imagination, but he always felt that Ruan Chao was looking at him with evil intentions. He felt like he was the meat on the chopping board, and Ruan Chao was drooling when he looked at him.

Although he was prepared to sacrifice his appearance, he did so in a way that showed off his face rather than his body.

He will marry a fragrant and soft omega in the future.

Thinking of this, he took two steps back and said righteously:

"I tell you, don't even think about it."

Ruan Chao: "..."

He actually wanted to ask Yuan Shaogang for help just now. Confirm your suspicion.

However, who would have thought that before he could speak, Yuan Shao blocked him back. His face immediately sank and he said,

"It's best if you agree. You have to agree if you don't agree!"

Yuan Shao: "..."

Betas are all these days. So fierce?

Before he could react, Ruan Chao had already grabbed his hand and bit it.

Then the foursome who were still grabbing snacks heard the earth-shattering cry of their boss.

The chicken claws in Zheng Xiaoxiao's mouth fell out, with a look of disbelief on his face:

"I'm going to go for it, is beta so violent?"

"I give him a thumbs up."

Cannon didn't care about eating anymore and followed suit. He nodded and said:

"Yes, he shouldn't be called Ruan Chao, he should be called a tough guy!"

He was able to torture their boss to the point of death.

Really awesome!

Over there, Yuan Shao's face turned dark:

"Fuck, you haven't let go until you finish!"

He thought Ruan Chao was coveting his body, but who knew that Ruan Chao grabbed him and bit him hard without saying a word? , haven’t let go yet.

"That's enough. If you don't let me go, I'll beat you."

"You're not an omega, don't expect me to show mercy..."

His voice gradually weakened, because Ruan Chao had raised his head at this time and was using his pair of hands. Her misty gray-brown eyes looked at him quietly, and her lips were stained with a suspicious red color, making his somewhat pale lips look even more demonic.

The most important thing is that in front of him, he stretched out the tip of his tongue and slowly licked away the blood on the side of his mouth.

Yuan Shao felt that his heart was beating very irregularly.

At this moment, Ruan Chao slowly uttered three words:

"You are so sweet!"

Yuan Shao: "..."

Yuan Shao completely exploded!

Yuan Shao: Help, my wife says I’m so sweet!

There are no pop-up ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)

Wrong submission

Previous chapter: Chapter 15: Habitual

Next chapter: Chapter 17 Dad

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us   Privacy Policy

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

493K 17.3K 195
(Fan TL) Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of...
9.5K 200 26
The Male Second focuses on career [ Fast Travel ] Author: Pi Yixia Chapters : 249 Status: complete. In the book, the heroine frequently has a male se...
517K 33K 41
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
278K 17.8K 48
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...