The Smutty Woman πŸ‘  (18+)

By Blakeyofficial

Read to find out .. 🀌 Not for kids... (18+) More

Introduction πŸ’‹πŸ«¦
1 - Day Down
2 - Smutty Evening
3- Dare or DARE??
4 - Good Morning
5 - Bastard
6 - You're Ru....??
7 - Little Boy..
8- Worst Night
9- Patience??
10 - kitten?
11 - Mom?
12 - Boss
13 - B$P
14 - Spicy dinner
15 - Proposal
16 - Getting married
17 - Why?
18- Trauma
19 - Letter
20 - Heal me
22 - Getting to INDIA
23 - Who. was. it.

21 - NOA

49 3 26
By Blakeyofficial

NOA - Night Of Acceptance..
Yes we're close to the end of
Ruby - Ruhaan's journey and please do skip this part if you do not want to indulge in reading smut.

Upcoming chapters have fulfilled romance and the super plot so..

This chapter is all about them accepting each other completely and willingly after *it*

Enjoy readers .. (1500+ words)

_______________________________________

Ruhaan's pov-

I manage to get my lady to calm herself before heading out towards the kitchen and at once I come across Ruby's mom and Bubble who were maybe at the end of audio listening and in tears.

I rush up to talk to them but they seem to be happy , though aunty's eyes were filled with tears but there was a clean smile on her face.. A smile that only Karthik uncle could bring.

She looked at me assuringly and my sweet little lady couldn't be patient enough and came out of the room yelling.. "RUHAAN Why did you le-

Her eyes on her mom.
Her mom's eyes on me.
Bubble staring at both of us.

And a gush of laughter fills the hall as we all pretty well understood the depth of the situation.

Ruby who refused to even get up from bed was now happily wavering around as her mom and Bubble were leaving for my home.

Yes .. my mom and aunty are going to spend the night together discussing the events of our marriage which will now have no point of breakdown.
And I couldn't let Bubble stay here and destroy my night with her so I convinced her to leave with aunty too.

"Yea I know you adults always want sex.." she said and left to sit in the car while I stood open mouthed as the car left.

"Hello? Are you hungry?"

"Oh um .. No no not yet" I ignore

"So you're not hungry?" And she moves closer not thinking before trying to unbutton my shirt..

Why do girls have to be at such extremity of their moods?

And I pick her up and into her bedroom laying her there asking to wait for a few minutes.

A vigorous treasure hunt in the refrigerator and I find good amount of chocolates which I turn up into the microwave and later let it cool while stirring it .

"CAN YOU MAKE IT QUICK?
DO YOU HAVE ERECTION PROBLEMS?"

This woman I swear..

I take up the bowl of melted chocolate which was heated to a level the skin could bare but because she has asked for it .. Then let it be so..

I head in to her room and watch her casually holding her top curves making the urge in me grow stronger.
But what mattered first is her consent.

"Are you okay with this tonight?"

"Why else do you think that I've been trying to unbutton your shirt ?"

And that was a yes to open the doors and get into the moment.

I end up tearing the top she had temporarily put on to bid her mom and take a spoonful of the melted *mildly hot* chocolate and pour it down on her lips to her neck and her chest.

"Oh gosh you're freaky"

At the sight of her chocolate dripping skin my tongue looses all control within a second I find my lips rubbing against hers and she battles with her tongue to keep me away from licking all the chocolate on her lips.

I move from her lips to her chin sucking up everything I possibly can getting my taste buds to sense all this sweetness and I reach my final spot.. my tongue circles around her brown pops, while she suppresses her moans (like she always does ) and I suck on every inch of her chest skin turning the colour to a dark red.

"I deserve some chocolate too.. don't I"

"Not right now ..
Ladies first is a universal rule and I shall have you lay back throughout allowing you to enjoy my full potential.."

And our lips meet again sealing an unsaid deal of the promise of staying together ..

From the highs to the lows
From the quarrels to the sorries
From tears to smiles..
From the past to the present..
And From strangers to soulmates..

The kiss gave time for the rest of the anger to fade away..

"You'll be my queen .. upto forever"

And I rush my fingers through her hair slightly and intertwine our fingers.. Giving me the control of her palms which were now strongly bound within my grasp..

I tie them up with her own bra and move on to her lowers gently pulling it away..

I lay down a towel so that her bed is not messed up by our nasty obsession and the moaning Ruby gets into action.

I widen her legs apart which she seemed to not be doing thinking of the "period embarassment".

"I'm not one of those weak men that you'd met before. I'm not grossed by any natural process that happens in a female for the development of her family.."

Ruby's pov -

This man .. how did I get so lucky?

I look at him hard and dry ready to thrust in me .. and that's when I suggest him.. "Don't you think a little lube would work better?"

And he caught my smirk knowing well what I was about to do.

We switch places, with him now seating comfortably on the bed while I grabbed the chocolate bowl and pour a little over his d.

"THAT'S HOT"

"That's what you poured on me mister"

And his grunts give me the feeling of success as my tongue devours every part of the chocolate (and his d) making me lick and suck at every inch and working my saliva as the best lube I possibly could.

Soon enough I grab a seat on his thighs and try to get in one his favourite position. Immediately he grabs my bottom curves lifting and dropping me slightly with every second thrusting me to the fullest.

My moans turn into loud screams and his turn into strong grunts ..
The motion of his d and my curves work perfectly making me involve in one of the most sexiest position and act of my life.

One after the other thrust wretches my insides making me feel a sensation I've never felt before ..

A few minutes later I find myself dripping wet from this slutty business.. but he seems to have not been done.

I'm put back on the bed laying .. he pulls out in time to craft an art on my chest and hips with his white paint.

I end up feeling the warm liquid shot on my hips and I suck on my lips unwillingly marking the end to this rough night.

Ruhaan's pov -

"Oh fuck .. she looks so eatable with my cum on her .. looks like a mission I'd been craving to complete."

I allow her to take the required time as she refused to let me assist her with cleaning and clearing. And decide on cooking something as I knew we both would be really hungry .

Within 5 minutes I clean myself up and with my boxers on and shirtless because why not? Heading into the kitchen and I find the perfect ingredients for a perfect meal.

White sauce pasta with a side of garlic toast only and only for my bunny.. Hope she likes it..

Delicacy.. 🙌

Soon enough my baby walks up to me and comfortably places her thighs on mine... Her arms around my neck and mine around her waist.

Ask me to describe this moment in one word? And my reply will be "Peace" that is what she gives me.

Yes our intimate moments are beyond steamy and sexy .. yet

Our love is passionate..
Be it our assurance for each other's comfort at every point or be it the way we handle situations.. or even sorting this mess.. she just needed the clarity and I gave her all of it ..

I'm beyond happy that my surprise worked perfectly.. and she was happy afterall that's the only thing I've asked for. And while I feed her all I can think about is our house , our family and our cute little children.

Ruby's pov -

Gosh this idiot just caused a havoc in my pu- WAIT WHAT!!

He made us dinner?
He knows how to cook?

It's not even casual ramen or rice it's pasta and .. and garlic bread I guess? For the nth time I think to myself.. how did I get so lucky..?

I walk up to sit on his laps in his comforting embrace as we pull each other hugging as closely as possible and yet relaxed.

He proceeds to feed me and.. I don't even feel like "Ruby Singhania" anymore.. I just wanna stay his bunny forever and throughout life. And maybe this was the right time to express my feelings to him.

I stop his hand that was ready to stuff another spoonful of pasta in my mouth making him look at me confused.

"You didn't like it?"

"Naa I loved it but that's not the point.
I wanna talk about something serious"

"Yes my hot chocolate go on.."

Why in the world does he have to call me such names again and again..

"Ruhaan .. I love you
I love you more than I've ever loved anything. I've seen myself handle things all alone but with you by my side I realise there is someone finally who takes care of me just like .. just like my dad. I would've been the naughty , childish and playful Ruby if he survived that night. Yet you've made me that same Ruby I was. I feel ... I feel complete when I'm with you"

_______________________________________

Thank you for the appreciation readers ..

Just remember this is the official announcement on WATTPAD

FOR MY NEXT SERIES
LAUNCHING IN MAY

"Illusion or Puppet - Part 1"

It'll be full of riddles and those who solve it will be tagged on my insta handle @ Blakeyofficial...

COMING SOON!! STAY TUNED!!

Love y'all
Blakey

"Lehnga?

And I realise my little bunny knows about bodycons and slip dresses not about ghaghra or lehnga.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 9.9K 45
Elizabeth has been ruling her kingdom for 3 years now. She's gone through countless advisors in those 3 years. When she's finally ready to give up on...
4.5K 122 12
if ur an old reader, im just sayibg fuck to the plot rn so erm yeah its just gonna be silly little fuck heads having fun the first few chaoters are s...
88.4K 785 12
α€‘α€žα€€α€Ία€›α€½α€šα€Ία€€α€”α€·α€Ία€žα€€α€Ία€α€»α€€α€Ία€α€½α€± α€œα€½α€”α€Ία€œα€½α€”α€Ία€€α€Όα€°α€Έα€€α€Όα€°α€Έα€•α€«α€α€„α€Ία€œα€­α€―α€· α€€α€­α€―α€šα€·α€Ία€Ÿα€¬α€€α€­α€―α€šα€Ί ဆင်ခြင်ဖတ်ပါ။
541K 17.6K 157
Genre: Space, Doting, Farming, Time travel, Healing Synopsis: Xu Linyue from the 21st century crossing over with the heavenly space soul penetration...