The Rose and it's Thorn|Jerem...

By mchitica31

IN WHICH Jeremy Gilbert falls for the other Salvatore. TVD season 1-8 Jeremy X Fem OC Slow Burn! I only own m... More

Cast
MOODBOARDS & AESTHETICS
PROLOUGE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Season 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 20

663 23 2
By mchitica31

Founder's Day

"Well well, brother don't you look vintage," Allison said as she had spotted Stefan in his clothes from years ago. "I would go with retro," Damon commented. "What are you doing here?" Stefan asked Damon. "Why wouldn't I be here? Bonnie deactivated the Gilbert invention. Isobel's gone. Heh. And it's Founder's Day. I'm here to eat cotton candy and steal your girl." Damon said and Allison rolled her eyes at his comment.

"Don't start with me, Damon," Stefan said as he started walking away. "Oh, you started it, Stefan with that whole I'm insecure leave Elena alone speech. I'm just enjoying that." Damon said causing Stefan to turn back around. "As long as you heard it," Stefan told him. "But huh? What? You have no sense of humor, Stefan." Damon told him.

"Actually I just have no sense of Damon humor," Stefan said. "Damon humor? Hey, look. I get it, I get it. I'm the better hotter superior choice. And you're scared now that Katherine's out of the picture that I'm gonna turn all my attention on Elena.  But don't worry, Elena is not Katherine."  Damon said. "You're right. She's not." Stefan said. "But she sure looks exactly like her," Allison said as she spotted Elena walking towards the siblings dressed in a dress like the ones Allison used to wear.

Allison stood in the crowd watching the parade go by. "Hey, Bon Bon," Allison said as she spotted her. "Hey, Allison." Bonnie greeted back. As the Miss Mystic Falls float past Elena waved at Allison and Bonnie causing them to wave back. Allison saw Damon standing a few feet in front of her and Bonnie and he too waved at Elena and then turned to look at Bonnie and Allison. "What do you want?" Bonnie asked. "Just watching the parade," Damon said then Bonnie turned to leave.

"Where are you going?" Damon asked as he and Allison followed. "Away from you." Bonnie said. "I want to say something to you," Damon told her. "Just leave me alone," Bonnie said. "Thank you. The device that Emily spelled could have killed me. I don't take what you did lightly so thank you." Damon told her surprising Allison.

"I did it for Elena," Bonnie said. "I know that. But I'm still very grateful. And I owe you. Enjoy the parade." Damon said before leaving. "He means it you know. He never says thank you. And I want to thank you too. You're getting stronger with your powers I'm proud." Allison said pulling Bonnie into a hug not noticing how tense the Bennet witch was. "Of course," Bonnie said before pulling away and they watched the rest of the parade together.

Allison was walking around outside when she saw Damon talking to Jeremy. "Let him go," Allison told Damon as she and Stefan approached. "You okay?" Allison asked Jeremy as Damon let him go. "Yeah." He said. "What my brother is trying to say is don't blame Elena for this. Damon turned Vicki. I killed her. Yes, Allison had a part of this but she had no choice. She was a threat to you and she was a threat to your sister. I'm sorry that it happened, I wish that it hadn't." Stefan told him.

"Shouldn't have made me forget," Jeremy said before walking away. "Good cop, bad cop. I like it." Damon said. "What are you doing? Hmm?" Stefan asked him. "He was being a punk," Damon said. "Elena's relationship with her brother is none of your business stay out of it," Stefan warned Damon.

"Oh, there's only one do-gooder hero role available. Oh, my bad. I'm sorry." Damon teased. "Get over yourself. We both know that you're not doing this for the right reasons." Stefan said. "See there you go with that little jealousy act again. What are the right reasons Stefan I mean please enlighten me." Damon told him. "Alright enough you two," Allison said.

"No, no. Well see, Damon it's only real when it comes from your desire to do the right thing for nothing in return. Yeah and I know gang this is an entirely foreign concept to you. I completely understand how you wouldn't get it." Stefan said ignoring Allison and walking away. "Can't ever go one day without fighting can you?" Allison asked before walking away as well. "He started it!" Damon yelled but Allison just ignored him and kept walking.

It had now gone dark and Allison felt someone following her so she turned and saw Anna. "You're still here? I thought you left." Allison said. "I have to tell you something. The vampires from the tomb are planning an attack tonight." Anna said. "How do you know that?" Allison asked. "I went to them. They think I'm with them but I'm not. They want the founding families dead." Anna explained. "When is this supposed to happen?" Allison asked.

"When the fireworks start," Anna said. "Does Damon know?" Allison asked her. "Yes, I told him before you," Anna told her. "John Gilbert wants to use the invention on them," Allison said. "Well, then we can't be here," Anna said. "It's been deactivated," Allison told her. "Well, then a lot of people are going to die," Anna said. "They're here already, aren't they? I can feel them." Allison said. "Yes," Anna told her. "Okay well, we have to protect Jeremy. Let's go find him." Allison said grabbing her arm and dragging her.

"There you are," Allison said as they found Jeremy. "Let's go in there," Anna said and walked into the bathroom. As they were about to start explaining Allison and Anna felt an excruciating pain in their heads. "Anna? Allison? What's wrong?" Jeremy asked as they sunk to the floor. "Make it stop." Anna and Allison cried. "What's happening?" Jeremy asked as he held them.

"My head! Jeremy make it stop!" Allison cried. "Hey, I got two." A policeman said as he walked into the bathroom and grabbed Anna and Allison. "Hey, what are you doing?" Jeremy asked as he watched as they injected vervain into the girls. "Leave them alone! Allison! Anna!" Jeremy said as he tried to get to them but another policeman held him back as the girls were dragged out.

Allison and Anna were brought down to a basement. "Damon?" Allison said weakly as she spotted her brother. "The device is done. The only thing keeping them down is the vervain. We don't have much time. Let's finish this." John said as he came down the steps. The policeman grabbed gasoline and started throwing it everywhere. As John was about to walk out Anna grabbed his leg. "Anna. You can head up, I'll take it from here." He said to the policeman. Allison watched as Anna tried to get up but John took a stake and drove it straight through her heart.  "Anna!" Allison let out weakly and she watched as the girl turned grey.

"Damon we have to get up," Allison told him as she watched Anna and other vampires burn. "Mayor is that you?" Damon asked as he spotted the mayor. "What are you doing here?" Mr. Lockwood asked. "I'm a vampire. What's your excuse?" Damon asked. "No really. The vervain didn't affect you. You're not a vampire. What the hell are you?" Allison asked as she got closer to Damon.  The mayor backed up from them and landed on one of the vampires. Allison and Damon watched as he got his neck snapped.

As Damon and Allison tried to get up a pillar fell on their back. Allison and Damon turned their heads as they heard running down the steps. "Damon, Alli," Stefan said as he went to them. "Come on. Hurry up." Stefan said as he put their arms around his shoulders and sped them upstairs. Allison coughed as they made it outside. "Oh my god," Elena said.

After getting some blood in her system Allison went to deliver the news to Jeremy. "Allison! Y-You're okay." Jeremy said as he pulled her into a hug. "Yeah. I-I am." Allison said as she pulled away. "Where's Anna?" Jeremy asked. "She's dead. John killed her. I'm sorry." Allison told him. "I figured once they took you guys away," Jeremy said. "I know you cared about her," Allison said. "Yeah, I did," Jeremy told her. "I watched as he killed her and I wanted to help her but I couldn't. I was too weak." Allison said as tears fell. "Why are you telling me all this?" Jeremy asked. "I watched as you had your suffering taken away.  If you want to I can take it away but that's up to you." Allison told him.

  "Even if I can't remember why I still feel empty. Alone. And making me forget won't fix it. It won't fix what's really wrong." Jeremy told her. "What Damon did to Vicki was wrong. And again I'm sorry for my part." Allison said going to walk out the door. "Wait!" Jeremy told her. "Yes?" Allison asked. "Stay. Please. I need my best friend." Jeremy told her and though she didn't know why hearing him call her his best friend stung a little she stood.

As they got ready for bed Jeremy turned to ask her something. "Anna said vampires don't feel pain. That they can turn their humanity off. Is it easier that way?" He asked her. "Is what easier?" Allison asked. "Life," Jeremy said. "Life sucks either way. But if you're a vampire you don't have to feel bad about it if you don't want to." Allison explained. "Did you ever do that?" Jeremy asked. "I did once. And I regret it turned me into an even uglier monster than I already am. But life was easier." Allison said.

As Allison slept Jeremy snuck into the bathroom to try and attempt to take his life. He hoped it would work.
—————————————————————————-
Done with season 1!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 59.9K 42
divine violence ๐“ขึดเป‹ the vampire diaries ๐“ขึดเป‹ klaus mikaelson x fem!oc ๐“ขึดเป‹ season two - four ๐“ขึดเป‹ april, 2021
124K 3.3K 22
In which Stefan Salvatore had a wife and now has a daughter, and takes it upon himself to learn along the way. [COMPLETED]
704K 15.5K 73
in which Stefan Salvatore falls in love with the other Gilbert, Ophelia Gilbert. ( ๐’”๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’๐’ ๐’๐’๐’† - ?? ) ( ๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’‡๐’‚๐’ ๐’”๐’‚๐’๐’—๐’‚๐’•๐’๐’“๐’† ๐’™ ๏ฟฝ...