Summertime Sadness || A.Bridg...

Av genyascumdump_

Check the papers! Mer

Cast
1

Summertime Sadness

175 7 4
Av genyascumdump_

Dearest Readers,

As the ton returns for the season it is my honor to impart the news of this new seasons of debutantes. Best prepare the carriages...
After the latest season, one can confirm that Queen Charlotte requires your attention for the new society seasons to find the rarest amongst the ton...the Diamond.
All the elegant and graceful families of the ton shall be returning and debutantes will grace the presence of the queen.
But for the first scandal of the season let it be know that Lady Danbury's great granddaughter will be presented to the queen this season. Is she Diamond material we shall see as no one has seen the girl before.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

1M 18.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
795K 48.5K 113
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
386K 11.8K 92
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...