1

"Lady Danbury. Your majesty." The housekeeper spoke upon entering the room bowing in direction of the Queen and Lady of the house.

"She has arrived Lady Danbury would you like me to have her enter or send her to her room." She asked now standing straight.

"Send her in I haven't seen her since she was a mere babe." Lady Danbury answers as the doors open and in walks a young woman around a few inches shorter than Lady Danbury in a beige dress of that from Georgian Era. Black coiled hair pinned up in the back hair framing her right side of her face.

"Hello Grandmother

"Hello Grandmother." A small smile gracing my face. "Auntie Charlotte." Bowing to both as they both stood and walked towards me.

"Look at you my dear. Pure perfection my have you grown. You are debuting this seen are you not?" The Queen spoke as she turned my face to each side before patting me on my cheek making me smile.

"Oh believe me your majesty she will debuting this season and I'm to make sure of it." Grandmother spoke as she stood next to me.

"I see you love the dresses I sent you dear? Hopefully the Ton and I will see you in more of the dresses. But don't think just cause your my niece that I will choose you as my Diamond...work hard." I nodded my head and held my hands in front of me.

I bowed as did my grandmother as the queen walked out with her clique. As the doors closed I turned towards my grandmother. "How's your mother dear with the move from England to the America?" She gestured to the chairs next to the tea that she had prepared. "She's wonderful grandmother. How are you doing here?" I asked with a smile gracing my face.

"Oh just the best you know Simon got married last season." She spoke picking up her cup of tea. "My word he married? Whoever could put up with his hard head?" I spoke playfully as I took a jab at the duke. "You'll have to see for yourself dear. Now tell me has your mother and father taught you anything for the season?" I sat straighter.

"Yes I can speak French, German, and Spanish. Mother also completed my lessons of the harp, reading, math, science, and dancing." I explained what I learned form the top of my head. "Wonderful we shall see a modiste about your dresses. Are you going to go with something similar to the gowns the Queen sent?" She asked looking towards me.

"Yes I will be going for something similar to the dresses the queen sent. A few in pale greens, beige, and pale blues." I answered.

"Well off to your room get some rest dear. You need it after that long trip and for the start of the season in a couple of weeks." She spoke shooing me off.

"Thank you grandmother." Curtsying before making my way to my room. This season is going to be a lot.

_________________________

Hey guys how are you?
This is just a little filler before I start the season in the next chapter. Quick question should I wait and start the next chapter when the next season is out on Netflix?

-Zel