𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐓

By ALD813

↳ ❝ [ 私の召使い ] ❞ ━ yandere prince x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a girl raised to be a boy ... More

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

2.6K 160 30
By ALD813

꧁꧂

The winding road the traveling party was taking was rough and strenuous, many stops having to be taken due to the animals growing tired fast. But however short and brief they were, they were a necessity. (Y/N) rode next to Adrian, most of the chatter being behind them since he lead the procession through.

"(L/N)," he said after an hour into the trip.

"Yes?" She turned, her eyes only flicking down when Legend snorted and bucked his head a few times to get rid of the annoying presence of flies, her horse doing the same not even a moment later. "What can I assist you with, Your Highness?"

"I want to share a theory of mine with you," he explained, shifting his eyes around the wooded terrain. "However, before I do, do you remember what I told you right before we left?"

"Of course, sir."

"Then, please, do not address me as 'Your Highness' when it is just us speaking one on one."

"Then what would you like to me to say?"

"Just Prince Adrian is fine," he sighed, whipping his head to the right when the faint sound of rustling coming from a few nearby bushes caught his attention, the cause of the sound turning out to be only a few rabbits that quickly scurried away when seeing them approach. "Now, what I wish to discuss with you is merely a theory as I've said, no pliable evidence at all to back it up."

The girl next to him could only feel her nerves increase as he continued to speak.

He seems almost... reluctant to tell me.

Hm...

I find that strange due to how... strong-willed he is, I guess.

"Of course, please do go on."

"I believe... that this attack wasn't directed from an outside source, rather more from an inside one," he stated, his sharp gaze then meeting hers. "We have a traitor amongst one of us."

"What?" She blinked, clearly confused as to how he came up with such a theory. "And... why do you think that?"

"Honestly, how would those who attacked us be able to get in unless someone helped them, hm?" He tilted his head, giving her a pointed look. "With how strict security is? How would they have known where the King was since checking on how the building of my sister's library was out of the ordinary? Not aligned with his schedule? When all of us were out there?"

"Couldn't that have just been a coincidence?"

"Maybe... but something about it all seems too... contrived."

"Wait... why are you telling me this?" She questioned, puzzled. "Wouldn't this be more convenient to tell Advisor Oman?"

"Yes, I've already told him," he stated, turning back to face the road in front of him. "However, seeing as how you'll be my personal attendant and guard... I had a feeling you should know these important details as it relates to my safety."

"Of course... but... how do you know if I'm trustworthy?"

"Because..." he slid his eyes over once more to meet hers, one corner of his lips tilting up in a smirk. "I believe you are someone who is loyal—someone who wouldn't stoop to do something as pathetic as this. Don't you yourself agree?"

"Hm..." she hummed with a brief smile.

"Your Highness," Basile suddenly interrupted the twos' conversation as rode up in between them, flashing (Y/N) riddled with suspicion—something she understood due to suddenly becoming Adrian's attendant seemingly out of the blue for now precise reason. "It's only a few hours until nightfall, and the horses need rest again. I advise that we find a place to camp out for tonight."

"Of course," Adrian agreed.

    The two men rode forward a little ways ahead of (Y/N) to talk more privately, something she felt relieved at considering she didn't wish to be intruding. However, that didn't stop her from observing both Adrian and Basile now that they weee in front of her.

    Advisor Oman has been serving the Prince for seven years, hasn't he? From the Gerrad war?

That's a long time.

    In hindsight, I understand why he doesn't fully trust me yet, especially after serving the Prince who has had numerous assassination attempts against him all throughout his life.

    And someone like me...

A servant who somehow becomes promoted in less than a year...

    I get where he's coming from.

Sighing, she cleared her mind of such thoughts, soon allowing herself to drop back into the procession until she was riding alongside Claude. He seemed surprised to see her, as naturally he assumed she would be at the front riding alongside Adrian. After hearing how she had been promoted as his personal attendant, he had questioned her nonstop which led to her avoiding him, so he wondered what had happened for her to swallow her irritation.

    "Hey," Claude gave her a nod. "Advisor Oman giving you a rough time? Or was it His Highness?"

    "The first one."

    "What happened?"

    "He just doesn't trust me," she shrugged whilst sitting up straighter. "Though I understand, the way he looks at me as if I have a motive for standing beside the Prince is discomforting."

    "Really?"

    "Yep."

     "Just... take it slow," Claude smiled as he faced her a small nudge with his shoulder. "Man to man, I think Advisor Oman is suspicious of everyone, so don't take it too hard. Besides, His Highness trust you, right? That's something. Besides, you'll get nowhere if you have the same sour expression as him, didn't you know?"

    "What?" She gave him a disbelieving stare. "How does that make any sense?"

    "Opposites attract, obviously," Claude rolled his eyes as if what he were saying were scientifically accurate. "Haven't you ever heard of that?"

    "...we're not lovers, dumbass."

    "I didn't mean it that way, equal dumbass."

    "They what did you mean, oh, enlightened one?" (Y/N) scoffed.

    "What I mean is that kind of thing is also present in friendships, you know?" He shrugged with a raise of his hands, the reins to his horse still clutched loosely in his fingers. "If you maybe—I don't know—actually get to know the guy or whatever, maybe you'll see what I mean."

    "If you say so..." she exhaled.

    Before Claude could elaborate any further, Adrian halted the group, having arrived at a small clearing that would be able to hold everyone and their tents considering only four would be set up: one for the men, one for the women, one for the Prince and his personal attendant, and then one for his strategists and advisors.

    (Y/N) blanked at the information.

    One for the Prince and his personal attendant... which is me.

    Well.

    I guess I'm sleeping near the Prince tonight.

꧁꧂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.1K 3.9K 41
"Do you...love me too?" ♡♡ Oh, how blind you were. You thought your fiance loved you, but he decided it would be a good idea to cheat on you with you...
501K 23.5K 35
↳ ❝ [ 王国 ] ❞ ━ yandere king x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a maid who is calm and composed in any situation catches th...
Servant By Golden

General Fiction

739K 26.7K 35
Y/N is just a normal, peasant girl, so how did she end up in this place, serving under the King's cruel command? Well, it's simple, really. She just...
719K 34.9K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...