After rebirth, she became the...

By loisantoinette

Author: Shen Xingmi When the daughter of an invisible wealthy family participated in a girl group talent show... More

1 - 10
11 - 20
21 - 30
31 - 40
41 - 50
51 - 60
61 - 70
71 - 80
81 - 90
91 - 100
101 - 110
111 - 120
121 - 130
131 - 140
141 - 150
151 - 160
161 - 170
171 - 180
181 - 190
201 - 210
211 - 220
221 - 230
231 - 240
241 - 250
251 - 260
261 - 270
271 - 280
281 - 290
291 - 300
301 - 310
311 - 320
321 - 330
331 - 340
341 - 350
351 - end

191 - 200

37 0 0
By loisantoinette

  Chapter 191 I'm laughing at you
  At this moment, the most excited people are none other than Chu Ge's team members.

  They stood up together and ran towards the stage.

  Song Chuge woke up from the confusion in his mind.

  The tinnitus gradually sank into the deep sea and then disappeared. What came next was the chatter of the students in the audience.

  She slowly let go of Gong Luoluo, looked at Gong Luoluo's slightly worried gaze, and smiled, but the depth of her clear eyes concealed the heaviness that Gong Luoluo was unaware of.

  Gong Luoluo breathed an inexplicable sigh of relief. As if she remembered something, she gently squeezed Song Chuge's fat-free waist.

  They are all in the same dormitory, so this is her revenge! Hahaha!

  Chu Ge regained his usual coolness, felt the slight pain in his waist, and couldn't help but be startled.

  Immediately, she smiled, and the haze in her mind suddenly disappeared due to Gong Luoluo's cute little gestures.

  At this time, Xiao Nianyu and Lian Tao came to the stage again and handed a microphone to Song Chuge and Gong Luoluo respectively.

  "Chu Ge, you, are you really, how can you be so powerful?" Lian Tao's face was slightly red, and there was a bit of excitement in his brown eyes.

  "I have learned a little bit." Song Chuge smiled slightly.

  ——"Is this a little bit?"

  ——"Chu Ge is so humble..."

  "Hey, give me some face..." Gong Luoluo tugged on Song Chuge's clothes and whispered.

  She remembered the cruel words she said to Song Chuge before she bowed her head, and a red cloud appeared on her face unconsciously.

  Oh my God! She never thought she would lose! What a shame!
  Although she lost to Song Chuge, Gong Luoluo had already accepted it calmly deep down in her heart, but she felt an inexplicable tightness in her chest and was still a little unwilling.

  Xiao Nianyu stared at the girl with a dull expression and asked softly: "Chu Ge, you broke Luoluo's record of one to nine, what do you want to say to Luoluo?"

  "Luoluo is our main dancer. In Battle In terms of performance, Luo Luo is definitely the king of our group."

  Song Chuge's voice was clear and calm, without mentioning himself at all, "If you can do one through nine, I don't think anyone will break Luo Luo's record on this show in the future. "

  Chu Ge knew that this variety show in his previous life would be run for many seasons in the future, but none of it would surpass the most classic first season.

  But now that Gong Luoluo is here, Song Chuge firmly believes that no more students will break Gong Luoluo's record.

  Song Chuge's rare compliment in such a long sentence made Gong Luoluo raise her delicate eyebrows high, the corners of her crimson lips unconsciously pulled into a smile of satisfaction, and her chest suddenly felt relieved.

  She, Song Chuge, is a bit discerning!

  At this time, the members of the first group of Bad Apple also rushed onto the stage. Under the envious eyes of other contestants, the eight girls hugged together.

  Wei Wei: Sure enough, there is meat to be had by following Chu Ge!
  Mo Xuanli: Chu Ge and Luo Luo are really amazing! I really want to take them as my teachers~
  Lu Jiayi: Why is Song Chuge so good at singing, but so inhumane in dancing?

  Li Zhixi: Tsk, tsk, tsk, it's really an honor for her to be chosen by Song Chuge... Is this a wasted opportunity to promote herself?

  Lexian: How did Song Chuge grow up? How could someone be so perfect at both music and dance?

  Ming Guiyuan: She, Sister Yu, must have suffered a lot...

  The wishes of most people in the audience are sincere. After all, the instructors' judgments are fair, and there is no doubt about the strength of Gong Luoluo and Song Chuge.

  But there are also many people whose eyes are filled with a hint of jealousy and a deep sense of unwillingness.

  ...

  "I don't care!"

  "I must have more votes than Song Chuge!"

  "Impossible! You're lying to me again! I don't believe it!"

  Meng Jinci came out of the bathroom and saw Lin He blatantly holding Cell phone, who is calling?

  She has been in this circle for a long time. Judging from Lin He's tone, she probably knows who Lin He is talking to and what the purpose of the call is.

  "Meng Jinci!?"

  Lin He turned around in panic and hid his cell phone behind his back.

  "Why are you here?"

  She asked if there was anyone in the toilet just now, but no one answered. Lin He naturally thought that there was no one in the toilet, but he didn't expect Meng Jinci to be here!

  Why doesn't she speak out! ?
  Meng Jinci looked at her coldly, with a sarcastic smile on her lips.

  "Pretending to be pretty good."

  Deliberately pretending to be hard-working, polite and cute in contrast, it is easy to attract fans and also easy to collapse the persona.

  When Meng Jinci kicked in Lin He's door and said "Is there anyone in the toilet?" he completely understood her.

  After all, during her years at FY, she met quite a few people like Lin He, and they were very close. Meng Jinci has long been accustomed to strange things.

  I guess it was because everyone just watched the first episode of the program together, and Lin He felt a little panicked when he saw that his vote count was not high.

  "You...heard everything? Do you know everything?"

  Lin He's panic after being discovered gradually disappeared. Instead, his face with makeup was full of calmness, without any sense of guilt.

  "I know everything I should know, and I also know what I shouldn't know." Meng Jinci said calmly, walked to the sink and washed his hands quietly.

  Lin He looked at Meng Jinci, who had a calm face, and sneered: "What do you know?"

  Meng Jinci had no intention of entangled with Lin He, and also planned to pretend that what happened now did not happen.

  But Lin He glared at her as if he had been greatly wronged.

  Slender and clean fingers gently pressed the faucet, and the water flow stopped immediately.

  Meng Jinci straightened his back, turned to Lin He, and looked at her: "What do you want to say?"

  "Do you know which Song Dynasty is Song Chuge's? Do you know which palace is Gong Luoluo's palace? What do you think? You don't even know, so what qualifications do you have to misunderstand me?"

  "A person who won second place with a huge fan base, and a person who competed with others for the top spot, what qualifications do

  the girls have?" At the end of the first episode, the girls saw own ranking.

  Ranked second in the first week was Meng Jinci.

  Lin He's words successfully made Meng Jinci laugh out loud.

  Her eyes became more angry: "What are you laughing at! Are you laughing at me?"

  "I'm laughing at you."

  Meng Jinci's slightly sullen look was inexplicably similar to Song Chuge's.

  Looking at this face that was prettier and more charming than hers, Lin He's expression became slightly ferocious.

  "Of course I know which Song of Song Chuge is, and I also know which palace of Gong Luoluo is, but I don't know which Lin of Lin He is."

  "The reason why I know them is because they have The strength is not from the same world as you."

  "And you will never reach their level."

  After Meng Jinci finished speaking, he turned and left without hesitation, leaving Lin He standing alone with his fists clenched. He held it, his nails digging deeply into the flesh of his hands, his eyes full of jealousy and gloom.

  Lin He, the daughter of the deputy mayor of Lingcheng, Meng Jinci had heard this name from her father. Because Lin He's father and her father were good friends when they were young, but they gradually became estranged after they broke up.

  She didn't believe that in the territory of Fanxing Video, a deputy mayor's daughter could be so capable. She could find someone to manipulate the data, so that her vote count would skyrocket in a short period of time, and she would quickly become a hot star in a girl group. students.

  This is simply wishful thinking.

  Song Chuge is the daughter of the Song Group, and Meng Jinci has heard about it a long time ago. As for Gong Luoluo... She just wanted to show off to Lin He... It seems that she has never heard of Gong Luoluo's Gong?
  Maybe it's also a powerful family.

  Maybe the Gong family was too famous and aloof, but Meng Jinci didn't think about it.

  At this moment, Meng Jinci never imagined that he would experience the feeling of being a paparazzi.

  ...

  (End of chapter)

  Chapter 192 Masters

  "I heard that Song Chuge and Gong Luoluo broke off again today, and Gong Luoluo beat nine people by himself, not to mention how awesome it was!"

  Xiao Teng's excited voice had a hint of regret, "It's a pity that Gong Luoluo lost. I gave it to Song Chuge."

  "What's even more pity is... I just slept so soundly that I didn't even watch it. Now I can only wait for the show to be broadcast."

  He lay on the hospital bed, crossed his legs, and brushed his fingers with peace of mind. Short video to relieve worries.

  The sound played on the phone was the song "Wind Flower", and the video was a clip of Song Chuge's Red Dressed Dance.

  Staring at the beautiful face on the phone, Xiao Teng smiled infatuatedly, unconsciously double-clicked it with his fingers, clicked a like, and then naturally opened a comment to relieve worries.

  ——"This dance is not a dance, it's a story!"

  ——"That fall is really amazing! It fell into my heart!"

  ——"Even the hair is really dancing! I can't bear to watch it every time I can't help but feel heartache!"

  - "It feels like she is dancing with her life!"

  "What?" Bai Yu looked slightly stunned.

  He just went back to the hospital to work for a day or two, and Song Chuge and Gong Luoluo broke up again? Gong Luoluo fights nine people by himself? What is the program team doing?
  Bai Yu's clear eyes were full of worry and light thoughts.

  "It's time for the students to have a physical examination."

  Light words fell on Xiao Teng's head like feathers.

  "What did you say?" Xiao Teng immediately jumped up from the hospital bed.

  ...

  Le Yi held the chicken drumstick in one hand, jumped up from the easy chair, clapped his hands and shouted -

  "Oh! My apprentice is really amazing!"

  "You are a grandfather, and the apprentice is better than me. " Is your granddaughter still more important?"

  "Why? Can't you say something?"

  That night, several middle-aged and elderly people who had lived in Lingcheng finally found the same free time, gathered together, and played a movie in the open-air cinema A certain variety show.

  Especially when they saw Song Chuge stepping down to challenge, everyone became excited.

  "Oh my god!"

  "As expected of you, you are my apprentice! You are just Gang!"

  "Oh! Granny Shu, your apprentice is completely ahead of the curve!"

  The middle-aged woman known as Granny Shu had well-maintained skin and a rosy complexion. , and has an elegant and dignified figure, looking young and in his early thirties.

  "My sister!"

  Shu Ling glanced at the middle-aged man out of habit, then looked at the girl in the projection, her eyes filled with admiration and unconcealable distress.

  When Shu Ling met the girl Song Chuge, she was already outstanding.

  It was in the school's dance studio. Shu Ling arrived early as a habit. When she heard the melodious music, she didn't rush in. Instead, she hid at the door and watched quietly.

  She just wanted to see which student was practicing extra so that she could give her extra points.

  However, she saw a girl who was not a dancer, dancing alone.

  The girl is wearing casual clothes, with a tall posture and a graceful figure. She is obviously dancing a national dance, but she is noble and elegant, like a white swan in ballet.

  The arrogance that cannot be hidden in the bones.

  His body and stage control were near perfect.

  Shu Ling remembered that when she was in college, she couldn't be like her.

  At that time, she stood at the door, amazed in her heart.

  It is estimated that among the students she knows in the dance department of Ronghua University, there is no one who can dance Chinese dance better than this girl.

  In front of her, the others suddenly looked extremely inferior.

  "Are you a senior?"

  After the music stopped, Shu Ling stepped in without hesitation.

  The girl just glanced at her indifferently, and then said coldly: "No."

  Finally, she turned and left without saying a word, leaving only Professor Shu's aloof back.

  "I don't have a sister! Hit me~"

  The middle-aged man's mean laughter brought back Shu Ling's thoughts and made her roll her eyes.

  "Well, I just hope that this girl can become more cheerful this time and change her cold personality." Wang Zai, one of the girl's masters, sighed.

  "As the saying goes, a dog can't change its habit of eating..." As Tian Tang blurted out, he felt several sharp arrow-like gazes falling on him.

  "Meat!" Tian Tang immediately changed the topic, "My family Chu Ge is the king!"

  Others: "..."

  "Song Chuge is the king." Li Zhixi waved her hand and shook her head, "What else is there to say? Hasn't this already been achieved? Is it confirmed?"

  Wei Wei, who was recording the preparation with Li Zhixi, quickly held down her excited and trembling hands and said soberly: "Don't praise the captain!"

  "She just performed beyond normal!"

  "Usually in I've never seen her dance this type of dance in the practice room."

  "Besides, Luoluo is really amazing! She's a nine! It's almost the same as her ranking of six!"

  Li Zhixi nodded blankly, with a look of approval on her face.

  It makes sense, don't praise her family's Chu Ge! Their little Luo Luo is also amazing!

  "How did you feel when you saw your ranking?" Song Chuge was asked in the preparation room.

  "I'm very happy, and I'm very grateful to my friends who voted for me."

  She stood up and bowed to the camera, with a smile that looked like joy, but her glassy eyes were calm and there was no joy. He is not shy, but rather unpredictable.

  Song Chuge is used to being first.

  If she was second, she would probably raise her eyebrows and then push herself like crazy, hoping to get first place next time.

  But in fact, she was distracted at the time -

  if Miyagi saw this ranking, would he be happy for her? She really wanted to go out and see her husband...

  and Xiao Guiyuan and Zhu Zhu Pei Qi, who were sitting next to her, had already screamed happily on her behalf.

  Then, Song Chuge subconsciously looked at the rankings.

  At that time, the first page had been quickly crossed, and the first thing she saw was not her own ranking, but that of Pei Qi and Ming Guiyuan.

  In the first week's rankings, Ming Guiyuan was ranked 19th, while Pei Qi was ranked 30th.

  Song Chuge frowned slightly in displeasure. It wasn't until Pei Qi and Ming Guiyuan hugged her that she realized the fact in a very normal way -

  fans saw and recognized her strength through the camera. It was an encouragement and praise to her, and her gratitude was serious.

  She is grateful to those who voted for her.

  Therefore, we can only repay with a better stage.

  Interviewer: ...Sister, can we talk more about what's on our mind in the future?
  Ming Guiyuan: Your problem is too untechnical! Why can't our sister Yu not answer?
  Asked Ming Guiyuan: "I heard that you are a fan of Xiang Yu?"

  A certain Guiyuan was stunned and pretended to say: "What did you say? Xiang Yu? Although my history is not good, I still know who Xiang Yu is. That Liu Bang's nemesis, right? But what's wrong with me being a fan of his? I don't like history..."

  The interviewer looked at Ming Guiyuan with an expression like "I've seen through you a long time ago" and said: Just pretend.

  The ranking not only caused a bit of anxiety and panic among students, but also sparked a huge discussion on the Internet (si bi).

  Especially in the stage video of the theme song, fans of C-ranked Meng Jinci and fans of Song Chuge, who ranked first, started the first scolding war.

   Homophonic notation: Le Yi (Le Yi), Wang Zai (Wang Zai)

  (End of this chapter)

  Chapter 193 Recommendation

  #SONCHUGE IS NOT C-BIT# [Hot]

  [Mixi Variety Show]: "In the latest theme song MV released by Create Eight, Song Chuge, who is currently ranked number one, is not C-ranked. What do you think? " (Video of the theme song attached)

  - "C-position Meng Jin's Ci is beautiful! Meng Jin's Ci debuts in C-position!"

  - "Song Chuge's Weibo fans are obviously not as many as Meng Jin's Ci, right? Most of them are probably from Song Dynasty The navy was bought by Mr. Gu of the Group, right? Oh, it's really great to have a financial backer."

  - "What a joke!? Will our Xiangyu lose to Dictionary? Xiang Yu has been popular in country A for three years, and your family's CiCi is still unknown. Where can I be a trainee!"

  ——"NC fans, please be smarter? The words of a certain blogger are so full of loopholes that only people with incorrect views will believe it."

  ——"Now that I think about it, Meng Jinci was eliminated by FY It's not without reason... Haha"

  - "That's because when voting, a large number of fans didn't recognize that Song Chuge's voice was Sister Yu, resulting in not many votes, otherwise my brother Yu would definitely be in the C position"

  - " A certain trainee who bought so many hot searches must be in the C position! Thinking about it this way, I have a better impression of the trainee who picked up the light."

  - "Didn't the first episode of the program not air at that time? You haven't become a fan of me yet. Where is Ge Gezi~ Then: I am amazed at the first sight, fall in love at the second sight, and live up to my expectations at the third sight."

  ——"Take away my lovely Luo Luo Bu Yue~"

  ——"It sounds like a certain Tianyu family has never bought the hot search product It's the same, it's really funny."

  - "My lyricist's statistics beat yours, okay? The second episode hasn't aired yet, let you take a good look at the strength of our CiCi! Fans of the Song family are just waiting to be slapped in the face! "I brag about Song Chuge's strength every day"

  - "A mere stranger, do you need to brag about Song Chuge's strength? That's Her Royal Highness, the princess who can even debut alone with a hair! To be honest, I can't get Meng Jinci's appearance and appearance at all. "Strength"

  ——"Am I the only one who thinks Song Chuge is so pretentious?"

  ——"I'm thinking that the two sisters will probably debut together in the future. In the same group, what's the point of you being so noisy?"

  ...

  "Holy crap. ! You actually said that our data is not good?" Tian Xiaoyu's cute little face was grim, and she squeezed the mouse tightly.

  "We, Sister Yu, have one billion clicks and can defeat our opponents at any time! Made!" An Chenxi, the former person in charge of Xiang Yu's super chat, clenched his back molars and twitched the corners of his mouth angrily.

  At this time, she didn't know that she would become a fan of Lyrics CP in the future.

  "Xiao Yu, Chen Xi, calm down." Yu Kui's expression was the calmest among everyone.

  "Kui Kui, how can I be calm! We Chu Chu are so good!" Tian Xiaoyu pouted, her fair face still full of unhappiness.

  There were about ten people sitting on the long table, their faces serious, and their fingers skillfully controlling the computer. Only one seat was vacant.

  "Don't be aggressive with the opponent. It's obvious that there are navy troops scolding the opponent for us and bringing bad luck to Chu Ge." Yu Kui adjusted her black glasses and said in a calm tone.

  "I have contacted the president of the Meng Jin Ci Family, and they also felt that something was wrong." Wen Xueyao said while typing on the keyboard.

  "I'm back!" At this time, the combination lock was unlocked and Xiaolan walked in with a backpack on her back.

  "Xiaolan, have everyone been received?"

  "Yes, everyone is settled." Xiaolan made an OK gesture, sat down naturally in the empty seat, took out the computer from the bag, and continued to work. .

  "Are all the support supplies ready?"

  "Ready."

  The first performance is about to start in less than two days. She just went to pick up the people in charge of the overseas fan support club.

  The number of tickets for the performance was limited, and all the online tickets were sold out. Fortunately, the program team was kind and prepared specific tickets for the fan support club.

  "Let's issue a joint statement with the poet. Don't make the matter a big deal. The data will be processed as usual." Yu Kui said calmly and rationally, tapping the keyboard at high speed with her clean fingers.

  Wen Xueyao glanced at Yu Kui blankly, with a hint of envy and admiration flashing through her eyes.

  She remembered not long ago -

  "Ah! Great! Kui Kui, you are so great!"

  With a high score of 712, Yu Kui became the first female science champion in Lingcheng and was successfully recommended to Ronghua University!
  And it's also the most notorious computer department at Ronghua University!
  Compared with Yu Kui, her score of 615 seems very bleak.

  Alas, if she can't get into Rongda University, why not follow Sister Yunyun and join Xingming Entertainment as a trainee?

  "Okay!" Wen Xueyun smiled.

  "No!" Mu Caiyi firmly objected.

  Wen Xueyao was sitting in front of the computer and suddenly sighed, which attracted Yu Kui's attention.

  Yu Kui's eyes stayed on her for a few seconds, she frowned and thought for a long time.

  She patted Wen Xueyao's shoulder lightly and said, "Think carefully about your future, and then discuss it face to face with your sisters."

  If Wen Xueyao had chosen liberal arts, she might have achieved better results. Yu Kui couldn't help but feel regretful.

  Wen Xueyao was stunned for a moment, astonishment flashed in her eyes, and then she smiled brightly and said: "Kui Kui, what are you saying so stupidly all of a sudden? Hurry up and do the data!"

  She turned her head as usual and stared at the computer screen intently. .

  Yu Kui sighed in her heart.

  —

  "What should I do? My ranking is so low... I will definitely not be able to advance."

  "Work hard to complete this stage..."

  "What's the use? I..."

  "Oh, don't cry..."

  Practice In the room, Qi Yuanyuan hugged her legs, bit her lip and looked at the team members who were sad because of their rankings. She felt uncomfortable.

  After all, she is the one with the worst strength and ranking among all the C positions.

  "Okay! Girls, can you stop being so glass-hearted?" At this time, the election control sister wearing a mask said coldly, "You have time to cry here, why not practice hard!"

  She really couldn't stand it. .

  "Don't forget who your opponent is? It's a group battle now. When you're crying, they may have practiced it several times!"

  The election control sister's words made the team members gradually stop crying.

  "How many people want to come but can't come? You can be on three or four episodes of the program, and you are not satisfied?"

  Before the election administrator could continue, the team members stood up one after another, "Sister, we understand! Let's go again." Let's sing the song again! We want to practice it again!"

  A small smile of relief appeared on the lips under the electoral mask.

  —

  "Song Chuge! Be honest! What other hidden skills do you have!"

  Song Chuge leaned back with her hands on the smooth floor of the practice room, opened her clear eyes slightly, looked at the girls surrounding her, and swallowed unconsciously Swallow.

  "I...I'm gone." Song Chuge faltered, "I really only know a little bit."

  These people surrounded her like interrogating prisoners.

  "Who believes you!" Gong Luoluo put her hands on her hips and stared at Song Chuge with her apricot eyes as wide as a deer's, "Hurry up and use all the tricks you know!"

  Mo Xuanli suddenly opened her starry eyes and looked towards her. Song Chuge.

  "Yes! Hurry up! Let us learn!" Wei Wei jumped to a wide place, rubbing his hands with great anticipation, "Give me a round of breaking, locking, and popping!"

  "Wei Wei, you are enough Ah~ Chu Ge is very tired, okay." Ming Guiyuan's small eyes almost narrowed to a slit, shooting out sharp and distressed light at the same time.

  "Oh~" Wei Wei twisted her body coquettishly and glanced at Ming Guiyuan coquettishly.

  This Ming Guiyuan was Song Chuge's little follower, but he was still very strong. Apart from Song Chuge, he made the fewest mistakes during practice.

  But once Chu Ge was involved, he started to talk a lot.

  Le Xian, wearing a black knee pad, knelt on one knee on the floor, patted Song Chuge's slender shoulder, and said sincerely: "Chu Ge, be lenient if you confess, be stern if you resist, if you don't want to dance, tell the truth, and in the future We don't have to worry about finding a master."

  Lu Jiayi and Li Zhixi nodded in agreement.

  "I...I..." Song Chuge stuttered, but his eyes were as calm as the surface of an autumn lake.

  She hadn't sorted out those memories yet, so how could she tell them about them.

  Every time at this time, someone always comes to rescue her.

  (End of chapter)

  Chapter 194 Following and Being Followed
  "Chu Ge, it's time to go." Zhong Jinen stood at the door and called Song Chuge again.

  So Song Chuge quickly stood up, with a happy smile on his face without applying any makeup.

  When she walked to the door, she looked back at her team members, smiled harmlessly, and said softly: "Wait for me to check when I come back. If it's not done well... Haha."

  "By the way, Luo Luo doesn't need to do it. " Dancing, but vocals... Haha."

  The team members said in their hearts: Haha.

  Gong Luoluo looked at Song Chuge without saying a word, but there was an imperceptible smile in her almond-shaped eyes.

  "Guiyuan, keep an eye on it for me."

  "Okay! Come on Chuchu!" Ming Guiyuan happily waved to Song Chuge.

  Her sister Yu is going to participate in business activities again. In this way, more people will know her sister Yu and know what a powerful person her sister Yu is. Guiyuan feels very happy thinking about it.

  But why should Sister Yu take special care of Gong Luoluo?

  Although Gong Luoluo must be quite tired after wearing nine today... Well, since Gong Luoluo won the grand prize for their group, she won't care about it.

  "Haha." Wei Wei twitched the corners of his mouth and raised a formulaic smile.

  Devil Song...it seems that he can't sleep today.

  Ming Guiyuan hugged his chest with both hands, turned around, tilted his head, and smiled so hard that his eyes went out. "Everyone, shall we start?"

  Lexian shook his head helplessly.

  Gong Luoluo stopped talking, what's going on! There was a bit of displeasure in her bright eyes -

  something was wrong with Song Chuge, she must have hidden skills! I promised to teach her singing, but I taught her half of it myself and then went to shoot commercials. It's not responsible at all! snort!
  Song Chuge smiled: There will be plenty of time in the future, slowly, slowly train you!
  —The

  monitoring room of the program team welcomed several guests, and it instantly became lively and crowded.

  Countless dark cameras, like pairs of eyes, capture the girls' movements all the time.

  Unknowingly, every move of the students fell into the eyes of five pairs of sharp eyes.

  "Tsk, tsk, tsk, these girls have really never experienced the beatings of society!" Lian Tao looked at the little girls who were crying, sighed and shook his head.

  "They don't understand that the higher you stand, the greater the pressure."

  "They may think that being famous, controversial, and scolded is a good thing, which means you are popular."

  "But when those It's hard to describe how you feel when the unpleasant words come to you like a tide." Su Yanan said in an interview.

  There was calmness between her brows.

  Those were all the experiences she had accumulated over the years. She wished these girls could be more transparent and smart.

  "Most girls still work very hard. Knowing that they have little chance, they work harder to seize what they think is their last stage." Amy said.

  "Indeed, most of them are still practicing hard." Xiao Nianyu agreed without emotion, but his deep eyes were fixed on the screen of a certain monitor.

  The girl wore no makeup and wore her hair in a ponytail. Her bangs flying in the wind added a bit of messy beauty to her.

  He noticed the redness and swelling on her knees, his brows furrowed slightly, and worry shone in his eyes.

  Did she go to the infirmary? Have you applied medicine?

  "Excuse me, can you adjust the scene during the theme song stage recording?" At this time, Ji Hanchen suddenly said to the staff in the monitoring room.

  "Oh, okay." The staff member nodded blankly.

  Lian Tao looked at Ji Hanchen curiously: "What are you doing?"

  Ji Hanchen smiled mysteriously and said nothing.

  On the largest monitor, a clear picture of the stage soon appeared.

  "Look, these people who are complaining on stage while being spectators, and those who are dancing with them in the audience, how do you feel?" Ji PD skillfully interviewed Rapper Tao.

  Lian Tao was suddenly speechless.

  "Some people, I feel, they really just come here to travel." Su Yanan said unceremoniously.

  "I think we should give these girls dancing in the audience more shots." Amy sighed distressedly.

  "Okay." The staff pursed their lips and nodded: The instructors are so heart-warming!
  —

  "Haha." Looking at the people on Weibo scolding Song Chuge, Wen Xueyun laughed wildly.

  In the convenience store, the girl was wearing a gray loose sweater and a black peaked cap, with shrewd light shining in her gloomy eyes.

  A proud smile lingered on the corners of Wen Xueyun's lips, and she raised her eyes to look at the road, as if waiting for someone.

  The low-key nanny car whizzed past her eyes, leaving no trace.

  The notification sound of Yichao sounded, Wen Xueyun looked away, clicked on the message, her eyes became more and more happy.

  Wen Xueyun?
  With a casual glance, Song Chuge spotted the girl in the convenience store window on the busy commercial street.

  Wen Xueyun!
  The enemy she will never forget in her life!

  Song Chuge's beautiful eyebrows subconsciously raised slightly.

  She doesn't practice in the practice room? What are you doing here?
  "This time it's a one-person commercial. You, Meng Jinci, Ye Suwei, and Bei Qingqing will shoot separately."

  Ling Anqi sat next to her and said while handing back the mobile phone he had received from the program team. Song Chuge.

  "Here, remember to return it to me when the shooting is finished."

  Ling Anqi trusted Song Chuge very much. After all, this girl always looked so calm and calm, which made her unconsciously I just want to reassure her.

  "Thank you, Sister An Qi." Song Chuge took the phone with a smile, and Shen Mu immediately made a call.

  When the call was connected, Song Chuge breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, the other party did not miss the appointment because he could not contact her.

  "She left Xingming."

  Xiao Shu whistled in a dark black private car, sitting in the car, looking at the two girls meeting in the glass window, shaking his head with a smile.

  "Leave Xing Ming?" Song Chuge frowned instantly.

  "I guess Wen Xueyun can't stand the hard life of a trainee, and is thinking about how to knock you down from the number one position. I'm quite curious, where did she get a large sum of money to pay the liquidated damages?"

  Xiao Shu is Song Chuge found the private detective in the phone book her father left for her.

  "What was Mu Caiyi's reaction?"

  After hearing the words Mu Caiyi, Ling Anqi raised his eyebrows silently and glanced at Song Chuge, with a hint of surprise and admiration in his eyes.

  So it turns out that Song Chuge and Mu Caiyi really had a feud? Song Chuge knows all of Mu Caiyi's tricks?

  The car window reflected the girl's cold and calm face, and Ling Anqi vaguely felt that he still underestimated this girl.

  She could always feel an aloof and powerful power from this girl. She was very curious about Song Chuge's past. It must not be as simple as what she said on her resume.

  If she could live like Song Chuge when she was young, would she be the female president of a certain company now? Thinking of this possibility, Ling Anqi couldn't help but laugh.

  No, she's dreaming again.

  Xiao Shu replied: "Mu Caiyi? There was an international film festival recently. I went abroad and I don't seem to know about it."

  "Oh, by the way, I suddenly remembered that Wen Xueyun went to a film festival during her break a few days ago. I went to a coffee shop and met Shiguang CEO Fu Shixun. I was afraid of being discovered, so I didn't follow too closely, but I sent the photo to your email anyway."

  "Thinking about it this way, Wen Xueyun's departure from Xingming probably has something to do with Shiguang. Fu Shixun probably paid the liquidated damages on her behalf..."

  (End of Chapter)

  Chapter 195 The Fu Family Dinner
  "Wen Xueyun is average-looking, and I don't know what Fu Shixun likes in her, Emm..."

  "..." Song Chuge remained silent, thinking to himself.

  Shiguang Media? Isn't that Gong Luoluo's company? Fu Shixun...what is the second young master of the Fu family doing? Song Chuge felt a faint uneasiness.

  Behind Wen Xueyun's job-hopping, there was a deeper reason and a secret that was not known to the public.

  This secret is like a swamp hidden under the grass. Once you peek into it, you will fall into it and never be able to extricate yourself.

  Song Chuge still felt that he was far away from the hatred that Wen Xueyun had concealed in his previous life. She even just touched a shallow mark.

  Wen Xueyun's deep-seated hatred for her came from her father.

  Otherwise, how could his father be dug out after four years and become a hot search topic in country A under the push of trolls? He would not be able to rest in peace after his death.

  This must have something to do with Wen Xueyun, Mu Caiyi and Qin Leye's paparazzi brother!

  "However, I'm afraid you don't know much about the affairs of the wealthy families, especially the Gong family, the Fu family, and the presidential palace. This triangular relationship..." Xiao Shu reminded warmly.

  Chu Ge came back to his senses, his brows furrowed even more tightly, and there was deep doubt hidden in his hoarse voice: "I really don't know much about it."

  She had heard more or less about the relationship between the Fu family and the Gong family, and she only knew The two families are at odds, but they don't know the inside story.

  Xiao Shu knew a lot and was very honest with her.

  "...The struggle between century-old families is no longer just a short time ago. The Fu family had the upper hand more than ten years ago, but Miyagi's IQ and methods, tsk tsk, are really bad... There seems to be a banquet in Jingcheng tonight. , many wealthy families in Lingcheng have flown to Jingcheng..."

  Song Chuge listened quietly, his eyes as calm as a lake, but his mind had already turned a thousand times, and he quickly sorted out the affairs between the wealthy families.

  The nanny van unknowingly stopped outside the studio.

  "I'm going to shoot, and I'll leave it to you for the rest."

  Song Chuge hung up the phone.

  "Okay, don't worry." Xiao Shu looked at his Huayao mobile phone with a smile on his lips.

  Alas, using money to eliminate disasters for others, not to mention that the Xiao family still owes the Song family Song Chuming a favor!
  By giving up another big order for this reason, he could be considered worthy of the Song family's help to their family.

  Xiao Shu pouted and shook his head, suddenly wanting to call his brother.

  However, when he thought about the perverted itinerary of the top class in country A, he gave up the idea and turned his attention back to the two people in the convenience store.

  The curvature of his lips deepened and he clicked on his cell phone camera.

  What Xiao Shu didn't know was that there was also a following car parked behind him.

  "Qin Leye and Wen Xueyun met." The car owner whispered to the other end of the phone.

  If Song Chuge had been present, he would have been surprised to hear this thick and familiar voice - when did Uncle Liu start to follow him?

  Uncle Liu: Young Madam, when I was young, I was also a figure like Ah Hui.

  Ah Hui: ...

  -

  The upper class society in Jingcheng is a bit lively tonight.

  The reason was the birthday of the wife of Fu Yao, the head of the Fu family.

  So wealthy families from various cities in country A got on the plane to banquet with the Fu family in Jingcheng.

  The Fuji Manor is located halfway up the mountain, with a wide and majestic arch, like a golden palace in the Middle Ages.

  The heavy iron gate was slowly opened by solemn guards, and luxury cars one after another walked along the wide avenue in the center of the lawn, bypassing the exquisite and luxurious fountain, and were welcomed by countless bright lights on this starry night. , driving into the mysterious manor.

  Rows of plane trees guard this century-old manor like door gods.

  On one of the thick sycamore trees, a slender white leg was dangling.

  A girl in a high-cut grapefruit red tube top leaned boredly against the thick trunk of a sycamore tree, quietly watching the cars one after another drive into this huge manor.

  This is a place that countless people would dream of living in, but it is a place that she would also dream of escaping from.

  Boring...

  so boring...

  Fu You looked like he had no love in his life.

  She hated such occasions the most.

  It's better to work as a shopping guide in SM mall, watch all kinds of things, and accumulate material for her writing.

  What's more, she hasn't forgiven her two brothers yet! She didn't want to go in and see them!

  "So is this guy Youyou, I don't know where he went!" Liang Yunman raised his wine glass and smiled apologetically at the head of the Meng family and his wife who came from Rongcheng.

  "It's okay." Meng Jin smiled, "It's just that I haven't seen that little girl Fu You for a long time. She should be a big girl now, right?"

  "Hey!" Liang Yunman showed an expression of hatred for steel, "She's the only one You're a big girl, and you don't know where to jump up and down all day long!"

  The head of the Meng family and his wife couldn't help but laugh out loud, and the atmosphere was joyful and harmonious.

  Liang Yunman's smile was generous and elegant, and the slight stiffness at the corner of her mouth betrayed her heart.

  Fu You, that damn girl! I don't know if the bodyguard has been found!
  Fu You could guess that her mother, today's birthday girl, was sending people to look for her, but she didn't care.

  At this time, one after another, extended versions of low-key and luxurious luxury cars aroused Fu You's great interest.

  Relying on her eagle-like vision, she saw the man's blurry and handsome profile in the slightly lowered dark car window, and a strange feeling suddenly surged in her heart.

  The man stared forward motionlessly, his eyes never turning towards her, but her eyes were always following the luxury car.

  She must know that man!

  And, she must get close to him!
  "Little miss!"

  This time, Fu You did not continue to let the bodyguards do their work. Instead, he jumped from the tree on his own initiative, with a skillful and crisp movement.

  Before the bodyguard could react, she raised her red lips with a bright smile and ran towards the main villa in the manor.

  The red skirt leaves a graceful arc in the air, and some kind of innate telepathy.

  Fu You is a person who believes in intuition very much.

  The speed of the cars in the manor was no match for the speed of the girl in a tuxedo, running in the bright night.

  As soon as Fu You entered the villa, he picked up a glass of red wine. He ignored his mother's nagging and did not socialize deeply with other wealthy daughters. He said a hasty hello and hid in the corner, waiting for something quietly.

  "You You." Fu Shixun, wearing a tall dark blue suit, came to Fu You's side calmly.

  Fu You glanced at him with an unkind expression.

  Fu Shixun smiled silently. He knew that his sister was still angry with his brother.

  He didn't say anything, just stood beside her, and both brother and sister looked at the door.

  Time ticked, and disappeared without a trace in the bustling villa hall, like quicksand between fingers.

  Not only them, but her father and elder brother, who have not yet appeared, seem to be waiting for something.

  The spacious and luxurious rooms are like a medieval castle.

  A man in his thirties stood on the terrace facing the wind, his expression a little solemn.

  Fu Jinnian's sudden return to China was indeed beyond his expectation.

  But this is just what he wants!

  Otherwise, Country A would really become the Gong family's world!

  "Jinnian, have you really decided?" His thick voice, accompanied by the wind, reached the ears of the man sitting upright and elegant on the sofa.

  "Yes, father." Fu Jinnian's voice was cold.

  Night Breeze only heard the middle-aged man let out a long sigh.

  "It's time for you to gradually take over everything."

  (End of chapter)

  Chapter 196 I don't have time to think about you
  "I see your monsters~"

  A clear and ethereal female voice cut through the cold and solid air in the car.

  The elegant man in a handmade haute couture suit answered the phone with a calm expression.

  Hearing the familiar voice, the cold breath all over his body immediately dissipated a lot.

  It was a call from Madam.

  "Acheng...brother..."

  Brother? A low-spirited smile escaped from Miyagi's throat.

  "Yeah." This short nasal sound can also make people hear the gentleness of water.

  Is this... the unkind and cold-faced young master he knew? He didn't think it was right...

  The driver, Uncle Geng, swallowed his saliva and glanced through the rearview mirror at the old man beside Mr. Gong who was resting with his eyes closed, as if he was deaf, and quickly looked away.

  "Of course."

  Song Chuge glanced at Ling Anqi, who was resting with his eyes closed in the car, and then glanced calmly at the window. Zhong Jinen was wearing headphones, looking down at the video, laughing so hard.

  Song Chuge was quite calm when talking to Miyagi on the phone in front of Ling Anqi. But on the return trip, Zhong Jinen was with them, so she had to be more cautious.

  Miyagi's handsome face appeared in her mind, Song Chuge's red lips pursed slightly, and his bright eyes were filled with longing like clouds.

  "That's good. If you don't come, I'll be angry..." She whispered, her soft voice filled with a squeamishness that had never appeared in front of others.

  "Miss me so much?" Miyagi's deep voice became more and more cheerful.

  Song Chuge clearly felt the slightest hint of pride in his voice. His dark eyes rolled mischievously and smartly, his red lips raised slightly, and he deliberately joked: "I didn't really think about that. I've been busy practicing recently, so I don't have time to think about you."

  Only when facing Miyagi, Song Chuge was truly relaxed and defenseless.

  "Haha..." The smile in a certain man's voice became even louder.

  What should I do if my wife becomes more and more cute?
  Miyagi could imagine the rare arrogance on Song Chuge's fair and tender face when he said these words.

  He could not wait to run to Song Chuge immediately and imprint her adorable expression on the wall of his heart.

  It's a pity that he couldn't escape and could only express his heartfelt feelings to his wife on the phone.

  "But I miss you so much."

  Miyagi's conciliatory and doting confession made Song Chuge's originally tired mood instantly become joyful.

  "Then just think about it~"

  Miyagi smiled silently: "You have nothing else to tell me?"

  "Well..." Song Chuge pursed his mouth into a straight line, thought for a while, and smiled.

  "You have to vote for me! Others can refuse to vote for me, but you can't help but vote!"

  Upon hearing this childish reply, the corners of Miyagi's lips curved deeper.

  "Why?" someone asked knowingly.

  He knew the answer, but he just wanted to hear her answer.

  "Because you are my only one!"

  These words made Miyagi stunned for a long time.

  He suddenly thought of the girl singing quietly on the stage.

  She sang to him: "You are the only one for me."

  Miyagi's deep ink eyes were full of affection and paranoia.

  "Chu Chu..."

  The moment Song Chuge blurted out, he covered his mouth and glanced at Zhong Jinen in panic, who was shaking with laughter.

  On the screen of Zhong Jinen's mobile phone was the face of the member of the EVEN boy group A, who last recorded "Let's Play on Saturday" with Song Chuge.

  She didn't seem to hear Song Chuge's words, and Song Chuge couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief.

  In a blink of an eye, he met Ling Anqi's faint gaze. Song Chuge pursed his lips and blinked, inexplicably feeling guilty.

  "Um, cousin, I, I'll hang up first."

  Song Chuge hurriedly hung up the phone before hearing the other party's reply.

  "Chuchu..."

  Miyagi's words that he wanted to cheer for his wife were stuck in his throat.

  He looked at the hung up phone, shook his head and smiled again.

  When will he be Chu Chu's husband again? Miyagi suddenly felt helpless in his heart.

  The call time was not long, but it was precious to him.

  Even though there were others sitting next to him, he didn't care.

  Uncle Geng was really shocked. He had watched Miyagi grow up, and he had never seen a young Gong with a smile on his face, let alone one who smiled broadly and out loud.

  To this day, Miyagi's eyes and brows still have a lingering smile.

  It seems that Young Master Gong really loves the young lady he insists on marrying.

  Even though she couldn't give him any real help. Uncle Geng sighed inwardly.

  Song Chuge hung up the phone, with an uncontrollable smile on her lips. Ling Anqi could see through the sweetness in her heart at a glance.

  Ling Anqi smiled warmly, with a little envy in his eyes. She teased Chu Ge and said, "What are you doing? Keep going. There's still a way to go. We can still fight for a while."

  "..." Song Chuge pursed his lips lightly, tilted his eyes, and met Zhong Jinen's sudden gaze. Curious sight.

  Fortunately, it was not discovered. Song Chuge breathed a sigh of relief. Then he thought of Miyagi again, and a feeling of loss flashed through his eyes.

  I don't know when I will talk to him next time... But when I think about the performance in the near future, Miyagi will come to see it, Song Chuge's mood becomes better again, and joy fills his eyes.

  As soon as Ling Anqi woke up, Zhong Jinen turned his head and looked at Ling Anqi respectfully, with a hint of admiration.

  The corners of Ling Anqi's mouth raised helplessly and he shook his head slightly.

  Suddenly meeting Song Chuge's gaze, Zhong Jinen felt a little embarrassed for no reason.

  She held her phone in one hand, touched her nose, and found a topic: "Chu Ge, you are really popular recently. I often see your videos on Jieyou Short Video. You are really great!"

  Zhong Jinen swallowed. He swallowed his saliva and laughed twice. Although she was telling the truth, she was always inexplicably timid in front of her role model Ling Anqi.

  "Yes," Ling Anqi nodded with a smile, "Have you checked out your own super chat?"

  "Super chat?" A faint suspicion appeared in Song Chuge's eyes.

  what is that?
  "You still don't know what super words are?" Zhong Jinen looked at her in surprise.

  Chu Ge nodded honestly.

  Sure enough, it was an idol who didn't even know the name of his fans... Ling Anqi raised his forehead and sighed.

  She calmly took Song Chuge's cell phone, turned on the screen and looked at Song Chuge's face for a second or two, then unlocked it and clicked on Weibo.

  Ling Anqi's series of actions made Chu Ge raise his eyebrows curiously.

  Ling Anqi quickly tapped the screen several times, logged into Weibo, opened a certain interface, and handed the phone back to Chu Ge.

  Song Chuge opened his clear eyes slightly and slid the interface up and down, with a novel light flowing in his eyes.

  "If you want to like it, feel free to like it. This is my trumpet." Ling Anqi glanced at Song Chuge, who had a dull expression, and said with a smile on his lips.

  Song Chuge pursed his lips and said nothing, blankly writing his super words, looking at the various sprint lists and control and evaluation tasks above, and frowning tightly.

  8.20 task summary #松春歌[超话]#scg#松春歌极动# scg#松春歌向宇#
  [Juemei Gegezi's data station]: "[Today's super talk list sign-in! White Fatty List! Yaoshi Jewelry benefits unlocked! Marie Claire sends flowers! Worry-free popularity list! Ending easter egg unlocked! Beautiful music wishing fountain!] Complete comment check-in: Song Chuge debuts in the C position! @Create Eight student-Song Chuge."

  [I'll take it if Song Chuge doesn't debut in the C position Shit]: "scg#松春歌# Let's start working on data! We must be the first in fault lines!!! Let the opponent have nothing to worry about! Hurry up and make data! (Attached is a voting guide and several voting web links)"

  [ My sweetheart is named Chu Ge]: "sgc#松春歌狠##松庄歌C debut# She is as beautiful as a god, and even her hair can make her debut alone. Your Royal Highness, the knights are always on standby for you. @Create Eight student —Song Chuge." (Pictures attached)

  [Xiao Yu gave her heart to the angel]: "scg #天神仙情尊 Song Chuge # Please check out today's beautiful wallpaper of Sister Yu! Don't say I didn't retouch the picture! I really p ! I can only blame my family's songs for being so beautiful! Every frame is polished! (Attached is the 18th-square polished picture)"

  Song Chuge's nose was slightly sour as he looked at the support expressed by fans for him one after another.

  There are so many people who like her, support her, vote for her every day, and do data to increase her traffic and commercial value.

  While feeling sorry for her fans, she didn't know how to repay them.

  Song Chuge understands the games in the capital world, just like the competition for the interests of wealthy families and the secret competition between various aristocratic families.

  Song Chuge was unwilling to participate, but was forced to get involved.

  From the moment she married Miyagi, she had become a piece in this chess game.

  The only thing she can do is to make herself stronger, stand at the top of this circle, and let everyone look up to her.

  Also give him help, no matter how small it is.

  (End of chapter)

  Chapter 197 Lens Killer

  "I did what you said."

  Miyagi's voice had long lost the warmth it contained when facing his girl.

  After hearing his low and distant words, the old man finally slowly opened his closed eyes.

  Those old eyes shone with the wisdom and sharpness honed in the mall over the years.

  The old man said nothing.

  Miyagi was also silent.

  The car was still silent, as if the slightest movement in the air could make a noise.

  "We're here."

  Uncle Geng spoke, breaking the silence, although no one responded or made any move.

  Six or seven luxury cars were like a long queue, stopping in front of the fountain. The well-trained bodyguards in black quickly got out of the car and respectfully opened the doors for the three cars in front.

  The old man got out of the car in a wheelchair. His posture was as straight as a soldier, and he exuded a fierce aura. The king of hell would tremble when he saw it.

  But the grandson Miyagi whom he trained with his own hands exudes aloofness and nobility, but is very different from his grandfather Gong Wei.

  The only thing they have in common is that no one can see through them.

  One car after another, the palace family members got out of the car, stepped on the red carpet, and walked into the hall.

  The moment they appeared, the originally peaceful hall suddenly became commotion.

  After the Gong family's vehicles, several more cars drove into the luxurious manor.

  "Shen Yue'an is such a big pig!" Jian Shu, a car-loving master, clenched his fists and gritted his teeth, his eyes glowing with anger, "You're not taking me with you to the United States?! How can I deal with her when she comes back!"

  Shen Yue'an looked out the window at the night view of the manor. , face full of black lines, and didn't want to pay attention to him.

  Although his sister suddenly went abroad, he was a little surprised. But during the video call last night, Shen Yue'an understood everything after seeing her sister's hairstyle.

  "Ah!" Shen Chuo sneezed unexpectedly.

  "Are you okay?" Eden glanced at her worriedly.

  Shen Chuo smiled and waved his hands, "It's okay, it's just a little sneeze."

  She didn't know who was thinking of her, Shen Chuo raised her eyes to look at Eden and smiled: "Let's go in."

  St. Peter's Conservatory of Music, Shen Chuo To find design inspiration, Eden came to find his mentor.

  "Okay."

  Eden nodded, and the two of them walked into the campus side by side.

  -

  Before leaving, Ling Anqi took away Song Chuge's mobile phone again and gave her a warm hug.

  Song Chuge waved his hand gently and quickly walked into the CE building while expertly putting on the microphone under the protection of Zhong Jinen and the new bodyguards hired by the program team.

  The more she looked, the more she felt that the figures of these two bodyguards were very familiar, as if she had seen them before somewhere.

  But at this moment, Song Chuge's mind was so confused that she couldn't remember where she had seen it before!
  She didn't remember it until she got into the elevator and returned to the practice room... One of the bodyguards looked at her unworldly back and curled his lips in dissatisfaction.

  What's Song Chuge's look like? So bad...

  The other bodyguard also looked at his back, his eyes shining with thought.

  Song Chuge, Song Chuming's daughter...is she a twin?
  —

  "Received a report from Guoguo on the first floor! Chu Ge is back!"

  When Bei Qingqing's group left the dance studio, there was a commotion in the practice room opposite.

  The next second, they immediately started playing music, as if they wanted to continue practicing.

  "Let me go, are they working so hard?"

  "It has nothing to do with us, just be yourself." Qiao Xitong said coldly.

  "So...are we really not going to change our actions?" Lu Mian lowered his eyes and spoke in a low voice.

  "We couldn't sing the original song well, and the new dance didn't work well, so we might as well just use the original version, which is the safest."

  "You must know that our group is different from Group A. The strength of their group is, tsk tsk tsk."

  "I think that's it. We have to rehearse for the performance tomorrow, and there's no time left for us to change our moves and practice."

  "Let's go back to bed and practice a few more times tomorrow."

  "Okay." Lu Mianwei There was a flash of disappointment in Shen's eyes.

  Bei Qingqing walked at the end, looking at Lu Mian's depressed back, his eyebrows slightly twisted.

  For some reason, the uneasiness in her heart became stronger and stronger.

  As soon as Group B left the stairs, Song Chuge and Zhong Jinen walked out of the elevator and strode towards the practice room.   "To tell me who I am who I was

  Uncertainty   enveloping my mind..."   (Uncertainty enveloping my mind)

  Seeing the team members practicing seriously, Song Chuge's red lips curled up slightly and he calmly joined in the practice, as if he had been practicing all the time.

  Is this okay? Shock flashed through Lexian's eyes, and she secretly sighed at Song Chuge's power again.

  It was indeed Song Devil.

  How about she call Song Chuge "Song Xian" like Liu Xindi in the future?
  Although Le Xian was distracted, her movements were meticulous and her singing was clear and sweet. It has to be said that because of too much practice, she already has muscle memory.

  The moment Lu Jiayi saw Song Chuge in Class A training uniform, he was once again shocked by her appearance.

  Song Chuge's makeup for this commercial shoot is really amazing!
  Her hair was slightly curly, draped over her shoulders like seaweed, her bangs were delicate and flexible, and her bright pink eyes reflected the twinkling stars, making her look like a cute little fairy descended from the sky.

  If she were wearing a pink fairy skirt at this moment, she would definitely amaze everyone again!

  Like an angel. Lu Jiayi thought so.

  The girls' eyes were involuntarily focused on the C position reflected in the full-length mirror.

  It was Song Chuge's makeup that made the PD of Group A impulsively post on Weibo for the first time - "Song Chuge, focusing on the beauty of all cameras and sights." (Photo attached)

  From then on, Song Chuge got a The new title - "Lens Killer", although after she knew it, she was not willing to admit this title.

  Because...she found it a bit unpleasant.

  "Luo Luo and Zhi Xi sang very well."

  After practicing for half a time, Chu Ge smiled brightly and happily.

  Gong Luoluo smiled crookedly, and Aojiao snorted, just say it! With her Gong Luoluo's talent, she can learn this little song in minutes!
  She seemed to have forgotten that she ran back to the dormitory to cry secretly because she was too irritated and frustrated while learning to sing.

  Ming Guiyuan looked at Gong Luoluo's unabashedly proud expression, secretly rolled his eyes and shook his head.

  This girl, a little compliment from Sister Yu can make her go to heaven!

  But...

  why didn't Sister Yu praise her for returning home tomorrow?
  A hint of resentment quickly flashed through those narrow phoenix eyes looking at Song Chuge's beautiful face.

  "Let's get together one last time and go back to rest!"

  Chu Ge's words did not make the team members happy.

  "This time, it's good."

  This sentence is what they want.

  "Yeah! It's finally perfect!"

  "Let's go back to sleep~" Wei Wei took Mo Xuanli's arm and walked ahead.

  Li Zhixi and Lu Jiayi cleaned up and walked out side by side, followed by Le Xian and Gong Luoluo. They looked back at Chu Ge very strangely, and then showed mysterious smiles.

  Chu Ge and Guiyuan God raised their eyebrows simultaneously, their white and tender faces full of confusion.

  They were still the last to leave.

  Walking to the door of the dormitory, Ming Guiyuan glanced at the closed door of the A02 dormitory, and couldn't help but wonder: Why was the door that was not usually closed tightly today suddenly closed tightly today?

  Chu Ge didn't pay too much attention. He went back to the dormitory to take off his makeup, took a shower and went straight to bed.

  This time, she fell asleep very quickly.

  I fell into dreams very quickly, but they were all chaotic dreams.

  Ming Guiyuan slowly wiped his hair and looked at Song Chuge's peaceful and beautiful sleeping face with some surprise. Sister Yu actually went to bed so early? It's just before twelve o'clock!
  "Chu Chu?" Ming Guiyuan called Song Chuge twice, but she didn't respond.

  It seems that he really fell asleep.

  "Guiyuan?" A soft voice came from the door.

  It's Pei Qi.

  Ming Guiyuan turned around and blurted out: "Zhuzhu, are you back? Where's Liu Xindi? Lock her out again tonight ma..."

  "Wo Ri, you Ming Guiyuan..." A familiar voice came from Pei came from behind Qi, and Ming Guiyuan's eyes flashed with obvious panic.

  (End of chapter)

 Chapter 198 Strong Intuition

  Liu Xindi! ?

  But at this moment, Liu Xindi rarely argued with Ming Guiyuan, but asked her in a low voice: "Is Chu Ge sleeping?"

  Ming Guiyuan raised half of his eyebrows, feeling that something was not right.

  "Chu Ge is indeed asleep, but what are you doing? Why are you so sneaky? Like pickpockets?"

  These two guys don't usually act lightly and are afraid of disturbing others' rest?
  "Sleep...hehehehehehe..." This time the voice was more familiar.

  The palace falls!
  When did she stand at the door!

  Ming Guiyuan blinked and froze on the spot, watching a large wave of people follow Gong Luoluo and pour in like a tide.

  The confused little fox - Ming Guiyuan's eyes widened, and then he was instantly overwhelmed.

  What are they doing?

  Ming Guiyuan turned his head with difficulty and looked at them.

  ! ! !

  The palace falls!
  She wants to kill Gong Luoluo!

  ...

  "Is it really okay if you don't go?"

  In the deserted corridor of the company, Yu Xiu and Gong Mo stood side by side, chatting.

  "My cousin has gone, and there is no need for me to go." Gong Mo said nonchalantly.

  A person like him who is not good at studying and only knows how to play Dream City is of little use to the Gong family, a century-old family, so he is much freer than his excellent and perfect cousin.

  Sometimes, he felt sorry for his cousin.

  If you don't do anything well at all, your grandfather will put you in a small dark room and be punished. Perhaps it is precisely because of his grandfather's strictness that his cousin is perfect.

  But Gong Mo still felt that it was not worth it for his cousin Miyagi. If he were not the eldest son of Gong, would he be able to pursue what he likes like his cousin, him and even his cousin Ah Jue?

  "But Brother Xiu, is it really okay if you don't go back?" This is the question Gong Mo wants to ask Yu Xiu.

  He knew Yu Xiu's true identity early on - the young master of the Yu family, a new first-class family in Lingcheng.

  Of course, Yu Xiu also knew Gong Mo's true identity - the almost unknown third young master of the wealthy Gong family, and the cousin of the heir to the Gong family.

  "This is the first time that the Yu family has been invited to the Fu family's banquet. You are the eldest son of the Yu family..."

  "My parents are quite open-minded and will not force me to do things I don't like." Yu Xiu smiled, His tone was doting on his younger brother.

  "Oh, that's good." Gong Mo pouted cutely, then asked curiously: "But, brother, are you really not going to accept the family business?"

  "My sister is the top scorer in science in Lingcheng. , was recommended to Ronghua University, I think she will be more suitable than me."

  This news was told to Yu Xiu by Yu's mother.

  Yu Xiu knew that he and his sister had nothing in common to talk about. Although at this time, he did not know that his sister would become one of his closest comrades in the future.

  "That's it..." Gong Mo nodded slightly and murmured: "My cousin-

  in-law is also from Ronghua University..." The girl who is the top science student in Lingcheng and is admitted to Ronghua University must be as good as his cousin-in-law. ? Gong Mo thought to himself.

  He suddenly became a little curious about Yu Xiu's sister.

  "Hey! What are you whispering here?" Tang Songyuan suddenly appeared, "Tell me what you're talking about?"

  Then, Lu Fengshan and Cai Siye also appeared.

  "What are you doing here? It's time! Get in!"

  The five members of the Week boy band put their arms around each other's shoulders or arms and walked into the dormitory.

  -

  "Tap-tat-tat" The leather shoes stepped on the smooth and clean marble floor, making a heart-shaking sound.

  The man looks to be about 1.9 meters tall, with a slender figure, tall and straight, with perfect proportions. The expensive and crisp suit is really slim fit.

  What was even more dazzling was his perfect face that was carved by God himself.

  His skin is cold and white, and his eyes are as deep as the sea. Once you meet his gaze, you will fall unconsciously.

  His nose bridge is very straight, his lips are thin, and the lines of his chin are simple and clean, like a work of art for everyone to admire.

  The light of the crystal chandelier was not as dazzling as his.

  The cold light fell on him, and he couldn't help but become gentle.

  He is elegant and graceful, but deep down he has the dignity and aloofness of an emperor looking down on all living beings, which makes people intimidated.

  It is this noble arrogance that is exactly the same as Song Chuge.

  Gu Henyin was hidden in the crowd, his clenched fists trembling slightly, his deep eyes flashing with a dark light.

  Miyagi actually agreed to let Chu Chu participate in that kind of show! It seems that he just treats Chu Chu as a pawn!

  Gu Hen said he supported Song Chuge, but as countless memories rolled over him, he felt deep regret and possessiveness rising in his heart.

  Everyone's eyes immediately and unconsciously focused on the tall man in the middle.

  But he couldn't ignore the old man in the front who was sitting in a wheelchair.

  Mr. Gong...is back?

  Gu Hen's brows were furrowed, and a hint of panic and determination flashed through his deep eyes.

  If it hadn't been for that person and those things, I'm afraid Chu Chu would have been his wife!

  However, thinking of this, Gu Henjiao revealed a mysterious arc, and a strange smile dyed his eyebrows.

  He looked towards the focus of his vision.

  "Isn't it a birthday party today? Why is it so quiet? Hahaha!" The old man's voice was rich and powerful, and his laughter was hearty.

  His words were like a switch, opening up the conversation.

  As soon as he finished speaking, the discussion in the hall started chirping again.

  "That person is Miyagi, the youngest heir of the Miya family in history?"

  "Yes..."

  "This is my first time seeing him.

  Are you sure he's not a celebrity?" "Have you never seen him in a shopping mall... tsk Tsk tsk, he is even more powerful than his grandfather back then! He is indeed the heir to the Gong family..."

  "He took over the Gong family consortium when he was only in his twenties. Master Gong is really young and promising!"

  "Oh my God, this is It would be a pity not to have the looks to be a star."

  "Do you have his Yi Liao?"

  "Mr. Gong's Yi Liao? How could I have it? Are you dreaming or am I?"

  "It's not that the Gong family and the Fu family are not the same. Don't you agree? Why did you come to Mrs. Fu's birthday party?"

  "They seem to have a good relationship..."

  "You have to keep up appearances!"

  "I heard that he is not a womanizer, is that true?"

  " I don't know, but I know the elites who work at Gong's headquarters, and it seems that I haven't seen any scandals involving Mr. Gong."

  "No, I heard that he has a live-in girlfriend!?"

  "Hey, how is that possible!"

  "How is that impossible, Who knows if this young lady has some special hobbies that are unknown to the public."

  "What does a live-in girlfriend mean? As long as we are not married, anything is possible! Come and see how my makeup looks. Are there any flowers?"

  "Don't think about it. This handsome, rich and handsome guy does not belong to you."

  "But didn't you say that he was engaged to the daughter of the Shen family before? Why is there suddenly no news?"

  "The daughter of the Shen family? The one who won the international jewelry last year Shen Chuchu, the jewelry designer who won the gold medal in the design competition?"

  "I heard that the engagement between the Gong family and the Shen family has long been over. You have a chance."

  "But he must have very high standards. Can he like me? Besides, "Well, compared to Mr. Gong, my family background is in the sky and on the earth!"

  "Didn't you say that the Gong family has a daughter? Why didn't you see it?"

  "She studied abroad in Edinburgh and hasn't come back yet."

  " Is this news too late for you? I heard that Gong Luoluo has come back a long time ago. He didn't come because he was going to participate in the talent show."

  "Participating in the talent show? When did it happen?"

  "You don't know? I'm telling you. Ah..."

  People whispered, and the topic could not be separated from the people of that family - from head to toe, from family background to personal life to character, they were analyzed one by one.

  (End of chapter)

  Chapter 199 I Have Other Thoughts

  "Mr. Gong, long time no see!"

  At some point, the head of the Fu family, Fu Yao, the father of the three Fu family brothers and sisters, appeared in the spacious, bright and luxurious hall.

  He has a strong build and exudes a leader's demeanor. You can feel some kind of innate majesty at a glance.

  Mrs. Fu Liang Yunman also came to her husband's side, raised a smile and walked towards the palace family.

  Afterwards, many people took the initiative to come forward and chat with Gong Hongmin and Gong Hongde.

  Tang Yi and Wei Jie stood beside their husbands, smiling appropriately and generously.

  Gong Hongde and Mu Miaomiao returned to the military area together and did not come to attend this dinner.

  The Shen family and the Jian family, who appeared after the Gong family, did not attract everyone's attention, but they also attracted a lot of attention.

  Especially Jian Shu, at this moment, she had already forgotten about Shen Yue and started chatting with other ladies. In the future, she would say to Shen Yue nicely: "I'm just comparing them with you~ But in the end I found that no one can compare with you!"

  Shen Yue: I believe you are a ghost.

  Shen Yue'an ignored the deliberate approaches of other wealthy daughters and naturally strode towards the direction of Miyagi.

  Fu You and Fu Shixun stood side by side, but their moods at this time were completely different.

  Fu You curled up his little finger slightly, and waves of clouds arose in his dark and clear eyes.

  That's... Luoluo's brother! ?
  She looks nothing like Luoluo.

  An inexplicable feeling spread like a virus in Fu You's restless heart.

  This was the first time she had such a strong desire to be close to someone.

  It is not a relationship between men and women.

  Fu You already knew that Luoluo had a sister-in-law. And she heard from Gong Luoluo that Miyagi quite liked his wife.

  The feeling in her heart was a strong intuition, an urge to understand, to get close, to stay quietly with him.

  But Fu You suppressed it. She just stood there and observed the man's movements calmly.

  Fu Shixun left Fu You's side, with a trademark sly smile on his lips, and strode towards the direction of Miyagi.

  His eyes sparkled with amusement.

  It turned out that the woman named "Song Chuxi" was the fake~

  He thought his brother would be furious when he saw Song Chuxi, but... now something more interesting happened.

  "Mr. Gong, long time no see." Fu Shixun raised his eyebrows and gently raised the wine glass in his hand.

  Seeing Fu Shixun approaching Miyagi, many people who attended the banquet and wanted to talk to Miyagi turned around and started communicating with others.

  But the ears of others are always trying to pry into something unconsciously, even though they can't detect anything.

  Miyagi glanced at him, his dark eyes were indifferent, and although he was smiling, there was an alienation about him that kept strangers away from him.

  "Second Young Master Fu, long time no see."

  "I really didn't expect to see Young Master Gong here." Fu Shixun smiled lightly, with a hint of provocation in his peach blossom eyes similar to Miyagi's, "I don't know what Madam Gong and Young Master are. Miss Luoluo, how have you been lately?"

  In his memory, the Gong family had not attended the Fu family's private banquet for several years.

  Fu Shixun didn't expect to see the Gong family tonight, and... he also saw the most respected person in the Gong family.

  Miyagi's expression did not change, he raised his hand and took a sip of red wine gracefully, and responded calmly: "I am also very curious about what kind of peerless beauty the Xingming trainee who was poached by Mr. Fu is."

  The smile on Fu Shixun's face He was obviously stiff, and his eyes flickered darkly.

  Miyagi actually knew that he poached Wen Xueyun! ?

  "Still, I have other ideas."

  Miyagi's polite smile was impeccable, and his dark eyes revealed an unpredictable dark light.

  He seemed to know everyone's secrets, and his eyes as dark as night seemed to be able to see through everyone's hearts.

  Fu Shixun's face gradually turned cold, and the two people's eyes collided with sparks in the air.

  "Ahem."

  Suddenly, a voice came from the speaker in the hall.

  Fu Yao and Liang Yunman stood on the stage, with a black microphone standing quietly in front of them.

  Fu Shixun glanced at Miyagi, turned around and walked towards the audience.

  The hall gradually became quiet, and Fu You also walked down the stage and stood side by side with Fu Shixun. There is a slight similarity between the brother and sister's eyebrows.

  Among the crowd, the palace family members, headed by the palace guards, stood in the center, looking at the stage, which was particularly conspicuous.

  In the eyes of everyone, this is like a silent confrontation between the two families.

  "Welcome to my wife's birthday party." Fu Yao smiled and spoke calmly.

  "Congratulations!"

  "Happy birthday, Mrs. Fu!"

  There was a loud round of applause from the audience.

  "Thank you everyone." Liang Yunman smiled elegantly, with a dignified posture.

  Fu Yao raised his hand slightly, and the applause gradually stopped.

  He looked directly at the old man sitting in the wheelchair, smiling kindly, but there was a strange light in his eyes.

  Fu Yao really didn't expect that the Gong family would come. After all, they were a first-class family who only gave face to the Presidential Palace.

  Moreover, the appearance of Miyagi's grandfather Gong Wei made Fu Yao even more unexpected - isn't he retiring in Europe? Why did you return home so suddenly?

  However, since you are here, you will be at ease and he will entertain you. The more important thing now is...

  "Here, I would like to solemnly introduce to you that Quanzi Jinnian is also the next generation successor of the Fu family."

  He As soon as the words fell, the whole place fell silent. Everyone just stared blankly at the stairs. A tall man in a black suit, with his hands in his pockets, stepped down carelessly step by step, as noble as a prince.

  Fu Jinnian appeared in everyone's sight, except the Gong family members who remained motionless and did not shift their gaze in the slightest.

  With polite but indifferent smiles on their faces, they looked forward, standing there like several stone Buddhas.

  This is the rule of the Gong family.

  Discussion gradually arose in the crowd.

  "Fu Jinnian? The heir to the Fu family is back too?"

  "Isn't he developing the Fu family's power in New York?"

  "So handsome!"

  "It seems that the Fu family is planning to take action in the country..."

  "The upper class of country A There is going to be another bloody storm in society, tsk tsk tsk."

  Amidst the whispers of the crowd, the slender man had already walked to the stage,

  "Hello everyone, I am Fu Jinnian."

  Fu Jinnian smiled at the corner of his mouth and gently held the microphone. The voice is clear and charming, and the posture is elegant and captivating.

  The master of this banquet has already quietly changed.

  Fu Jinnian seemed to look at Miyagi inadvertently, with a strong provocation that Miyagi could not ignore.

  Was that the man who married her? Or a hidden marriage? Ah!

  There seemed to be some kind of gunpowder smell in the air.

  Miyagi's handsome eyebrows were raised slightly, his expression was calm, and there was a trace of disdainful sarcasm and an unpredictable smile in his eyes as dark as night.

  Fu Jinnian frowned, shifted his gaze, and inadvertently glanced at Gu Hen in the corner, who seemed to have not been noticed by anyone.

  He just stood aside calmly, like a complete bystander.

  However, no one can escape this game.

  Fu Jinnian calmly withdrew his gaze, and just when he was about to speak, there was a commotion at the door of the hall.

  "Miss! You don't have an invitation letter! You can't go in!"

  "I am the daughter of the Song Group, the second lady of the Song family, and the fiancée of your young master Fu! Who dares to stop me!"

  (End of Chapter)

  Chapter 200 The Second Miss of the Song Family

  The sharp and clear female voice, accompanied by the cool night wind, blew into the ears of every guest present, instantly stirring up a thousand waves.

  Who is this woman?
  For a moment, all eyes fell on the beautiful woman in white who suddenly burst into the banquet hall.

  "Second Miss of the Song Family? When did the Song Family have a Second Miss?"

  "Didn't Song Chuming only have one daughter?"

  "Master Fu's fiancée? When did Master Fu have a fiancée?"

  "That girl is so pretty. Ah..."

  "The second young lady of the Song family? Isn't the one from the Song family going to participate in that show and preparing to become a star?"

  "I have to say, this girl does look a bit like the eldest lady of the Song family on TV."

  Meng Jin, the head of the wealthy Meng family in Rongcheng, looked at the girl and frowned tightly every day.

  "Husband, she..." Mrs. Meng held his arm, her expression was stunned for a moment and then became solemn, and her brows were also furrowed.

  Meng Jin turned his head, raised a comforting smile, and stroked the back of Madam's hand, "It's impossible."

  "Well..." Madam Meng breathed a sigh of relief, pursed her lips and nodded, slightly relaxed her brows, and looked at the girl. passed.

  Song Chuxi, wearing a snow-white floor-length dress, stepped into the hall in the center of everyone's attention, stepping on high heels and walking like a shining star, with a polite and meaningful smile.

  The bodyguard stood at the door. Hearing her words, he didn't know whether to stop this strange girl who seemed to be from a famous family, but in the end he didn't.

  Fu Jinnian's face suddenly darkened, his whole body exuded a biting cold aura, and the suppressed anger seemed ready to burst out at any moment.

  Liang Yunman was startled by the gloominess on Fu Jinnian's body, and immediately his eyes were covered with a dark light.

  She was already very unhappy when the news of Fu Jinnian's return was announced at her birthday party.

  Although Fu Jinnian is Liang Yunman's eldest son, Liang Yunman does not care about his eldest son. Fu Jinnian had been in the United States for ten years, and Liang Yunman had never visited him once. Mother and son were like strangers.

  When Fu Jinnian suddenly left the country, she was not disturbed at all, and even felt a little disgusted.

  Why is he coming back? And... fiancée? Why not just get married and have children in the United States? What is he doing back?
  However, Fu Yao, who was next to Liang Yunman, showed no signs of surprise, as if he had expected it.

  Fu Shixun and Fu You also looked surprised.

  Fu You: My eldest brother actually has a fiancée! ? Why didn't you tell her? ?
  Fu Shixun: That fake Song Chuxi actually returned to China! And dare to bravely enter the Fu family at his mother's birthday party? Should I call this woman stupid or brave?

  The most shocked person present was Gu Hen, the current young head of the Song Group.

  Gu Hen's eyes were like arrows, shooting straight towards Song Chuxi, his handsome brows furrowed.

  He didn't speak. People around him asked him out of curiosity. He just suppressed the confusion and anger in his heart and smiled gently at the others.

  Gu Henqing's eyes were half-squinted, and there were thick clouds of doubt in his eyes.

  who is she! ?

  She looks just like Chu Chu. It seems
  impossible!
  Song Chuming clearly only has one daughter, Song Chuge! Who is she?
  Gu Hen looked at the calm old man in the crowd and the indifferent man behind him.

  There was only a hint of invisible surprise in Miyagi Furui Muha's eyes, and then his cold expression returned.

  Jian Shu, on the other hand, jumped up to Miyagi with a look of astonishment and patted his arm: "Damn it, are you sure this girl is not your wife?"

  She looked too much like Song Chuge from a distance!

  "Your wife has twins?"

  "No." Miyagi glanced at Jian Shu's paws and took a step away from him calmly.

  His wife is an only child.

  Except for Song Chuge himself, no one knows this better than Miyagi.

  "This girl is not Song Chuge's twin? I don't believe it..." Jian Shu whispered.

  "Jinnian!"

  Song Chuxi hurriedly ran towards Fu Jinnian with joy in her steps.

  This... Although Song Chuge's temperament is a bit cooler than this beauty, Song Chuxi is very similar to Song Chuge in terms of height and figure.

  "Have you met his wife?" Shen Yue'an glanced at Jian Shu.

  "Yes, his wife is so pretty..."

  Jian Shu blurted out, and then gradually felt a cool chill rising from his back.

  He didn't need to turn his head to know where the cold air was coming from.

  Jian Shu swallowed subconsciously and changed the subject: "What, when we come back at the beginning of the month, let's have dinner together?"

  He laughed dryly, but no one paid him any attention.

  Jian Shu curled his lips dissatisfied.

  "..." It turned out that they had already met while he was away? Shen Yue'an's eyes gently fell on Miyagi's perfect profile, thinking secretly in her heart.

  He still doesn't understand why Miyagi gave up the engagement with his sister and insisted on marrying the daughter of the Song family who was about to collapse.

  He didn't believe that Miyagi was doing it because of love, because he had never seen Miyagi have such feelings for a girl.

  Especially in a family like the Gong family.

  Ever since he was a child, Miyagi had never smiled at a girl. Even when he looked at his sister, the love in his eyes was cold and mechanical.

  Shen Yue'an's eyes only stayed on Miyagi for a second, and then turned to the dark-faced Fu Jinnian on the stage.

  Fu Jinnian and Miyagi... he always felt that there was something very similar between the two people.

  "Song Chuxi, are you tired of living?"

  Fu Jinnian looked down at Song Chuxi, his voice and eyes were extremely cold, as if they had never known each other, and the intimacy they had had was just a dream, a flash in the pan.

  Song Chuxi seemed to have expected that Fu Jinnian would say this. She raised her hand, and the ring on her ring finger sparkled under the light of the crystal chandelier.

  "Jinnian, have you forgotten your promise to me?" Song Chuxi smiled brightly, with a slightly proud light dancing in her slightly curved eyes.

  She smiled so confidently, as if she had everything under control.

  The guests' discussion became even louder. Tonight's birthday party was really a good show!

  Unexpectedly, on the first day after returning to China, the eldest son of the Fu family would have his mask ripped off, revealing his true nature as a scumbag.

  The onlookers unanimously believed Song Chuxi's confident words.

  Fu Shixun's eyes widened even more when he saw the shining silver ring.

  He turned to look at Fu Jinnian, who had a gloomy face, and subconsciously wondered: "Brother, you are not... when did you..."

  Fu Jinnian's voice was low and cold, and two words slowly came out from his throat: "Shut up!"

  Compared with that The woman who suddenly appeared made Fu You more curious about the mood of the heir to the Gong family.

  Isn't the eldest lady of the Song family his wife? Does he know about this?

  However, Miyagi's eyes never fell on Song Chuxi from beginning to end, as if he had never taken her into his eyes.

  "I didn't expect that after I went to Europe, the young master of the Fu family was already engaged? Congratulations!"

  Mr. Gong's loud words stirred up the dull atmosphere at the banquet. The discussion became louder and louder, and many people even stood up. He came out and congratulated Fu Jinnian and Song Chuxi for no apparent reason.

  Fu Yao looked at the weather-beaten face of the palace guard, his eyes inadvertently passing by Song Chuxi, who was smiling confidently, and there was a trace of deep meaning in his eyes.

  "Xiao Nian, what's going on?" he asked Fu Jinnian in a low voice.

  Fu Jinnian looked at him, looking at this so-called father, the chill in his body gradually disappeared, and the corners of his lips suddenly curved into a mysterious and ironic arc.

  "I'm afraid Miss Song is mistaken. My fiancée is Miss Song Song Chuge, not you."

  Fu Jinnian's words instantly pushed the whispers in the hall to a new climax.

  (End of chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 289K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
103K 2.7K 110
8 young men, 4 from a rich upper class, 4 from the lower class. When fate brings them together, they will not only find what's missing in each of the...
14.4K 496 47
The curse which is bestowed upon Inazuma Town is completely devouring the entire town into a perpetual frost and the only key for all the chaos is no...
31.8K 616 14
Stranger Things lot watching the show. duh. Obviously, jut so we all all clear, I know, i don't own ANY of the characters, cast or show that i will...