341 - 350

Chapter 341 Tenth place

  Thirty-eighth place? Isn't that eliminated?

  When Ruoman heard this ranking, she breathed a sigh of relief. This was normal. How could she advance?
  "Oh~ PD Ji, you lied!"

  "That's right, Teacher Ji, don't be naughty!"

  However, the girl next to her saw through Ji Hanchen's trick. Although his expression was as serious as ever, the corners of his mouth could not stop smiling. Still betrayed his heart.

  "I didn't lie?"

  A red slap from the post-production special effects had already slapped Ji Hanchen on the face.

  "PD Ji, my heart is not good, don't scare me, I will cry you to death."

  Ruoman's eyes flashed with tears, and he looked pitifully at Ji Hanchen.

  Ji Hanchen laughed helplessly, "Okay, I won't tease you anymore. In fact, I really mispronounced it just now."

  "Seventeenth place, Ruoman, congratulations!"

  After Ji Hanchen finished speaking, the people around Ruoman stood up again. He stood up, hugged her, and cried out excitedly for Ruoman: "Ahhh! Manmanzi congratulates you!"

  "Ah? Why did you get promoted?" Ruoman frowned slightly. , with complex expressions.

  She stepped onto the podium opposite with anxious steps.

  Little did he know that he had attracted many fans because of his cute speech when he was promoted. Naturally, all of Lin He's scenes were cut out.

  Ji Hanchen: "Guess who is the eighth and ninth place this time?"

  "It won't be Guiyuan and Qi Qi again, right?"

  "Isn't it?"

  After hearing Ji Hanchen's words, Ming Guiyuan shook his head unconsciously. Song Chuge held her hand tightly.

  Song Chuge squeezed the soft hand. Ming Guiyuan subconsciously turned his head and looked at Song Chuge with wide eyes.

  "Don't worry, you can definitely get in." Song Chuge smiled comfortingly, giving Ming Guiyuan a lot of strength.

  Ming Guiyuan nodded heavily.

  Gong Luoluo glanced at the two people who were looking at each other to encourage each other, her almond-shaped eyes slightly darkened, and her little mouth pursed.

  Come on, how high can Ming Guiyuan's little eyes rank? Definitely ninth place again!

  "The ninth place received a total of 53,516,923 votes from the National Founders, and the eighth place received a total of 57,643,894 votes from the National Founders."

  While Ji Hanchen was reading the votes, the hands of several Class A candidates could not help but clenched. , my hands were sweating.

  "Guiyuan, where do you think you will be?" At this time, Ji Hanchen suddenly asked Ming Guiyuan with a smile.

  "Me?" Ming Guiyuan was stunned for a moment, looked at Ji Hanchen and nodded, and thought for a long time.

  She reluctantly let go of Song Chuge and Qu Wangxia's hands, took the microphone handed over by the staff, lowered her eyes and spoke.

  "First of all, in fact, I definitely want to enter or leave the Taoist position, because everyone knows it, and I won't hide it. I really want to debut."