After rebirth, she became the...

By loisantoinette

Author: Shen Xingmi When the daughter of an invisible wealthy family participated in a girl group talent show... More

1 - 10
11 - 20
21 - 30
31 - 40
41 - 50
51 - 60
61 - 70
71 - 80
81 - 90
91 - 100
101 - 110
111 - 120
121 - 130
131 - 140
141 - 150
151 - 160
161 - 170
171 - 180
191 - 200
201 - 210
211 - 220
221 - 230
231 - 240
241 - 250
251 - 260
261 - 270
271 - 280
281 - 290
291 - 300
301 - 310
311 - 320
321 - 330
331 - 340
341 - 350
351 - end

181 - 190

48 1 0
By loisantoinette

  Chapter 181 Perfection Disorder

  "Am I your biological sister?"

  In the SM mall, the girl was wearing formal work clothes with a name tag of "Fu You" on her chest.

  Fu You's face was slightly red, and his long, black, beautiful curly hair drew some angry arcs in the air.

  She was the last to know that eldest brother was back! ? Fu You walked indignantly, passing by the milk tea shop, and strode towards the elevator where the customers gathered.

  In the milk tea shop, Yu Kui raised her head from the computer and accidentally glanced out the glass window, and saw a familiar figure floating over.

  Sister Fu You? She frowned in confusion.

  "Xiao Kui, how are you?" Xiao Lan, a strange girl next to her, asked her.

  Yu Kui came back to her senses, quickly put the person she just saw out of her mind, pushed up the silver-framed glasses on the bridge of her nose, and said seriously: "The copywriting and the latest data have been sorted and pinned to the top, and the large size is the most popular one. Chu Ge's other statistics are also No. 1 on the list, but Meng Jin's poet is chasing her very closely."

  Xiaolan nodded. She is currently the person in charge. She frowned and was holding her mobile phone to send a message. non-stop.

  She is negotiating with the Chu Ge fan support clubs in K country, T country and Japan.

  Sitting across from Yu Kui was Wen Xueyao.

  Wen Xueyao also had a computer in front of her and said seriously: "The anti-gangster mission has been completed!"

  "The gift for Chu Ge has also been delivered!"

  "I also repaired Chu Ge's beautiful photos! It was so beautiful that I cried!" Tian Xiaoyu Sitting next to Wen Xueyao, he excitedly turned around his computer and showed the latest beautiful photos of Song Chuge to the girls at the table.

  "This woman is so beautiful, I love her so much!"

  "With her looks and strength, we must let Chu Ge debut in the C position!"

  Yu Kui and Wen Xueyao looked at each other and nodded, with a firm light shining in their eyes.

  [Song Chuge National Fan Support Association] Senior staff from the data team, control and review team, art team, copywriting team, investment team, lottery team and other departments gathered here today.

  "Ah, ah, we can go to watch Chu Ge's performance the day after tomorrow! I'm so excited!"

  "Me too!"

  "Xiao Yu, let's go to your house tomorrow." Xiao Hong said.

  "Okay!" Tian Xiaoyu smiled.

  This rich woman very generously donated her own villa, a birthday gift given to her by her parents when she was eighteen years old, as a small base for Song Chuge's national fan support club.

  Sure enough, the star-chasing girl has a mine at home.

  —

  "The college entrance examination results will be out tomorrow, and I really admire how you can rank your idols so calmly." Yu Ma glanced at Yu Kui who turned on the TV again.

  Yu's mother never thought that her daughter would chase stars one day.

  "Song Chuge is also from Rongda." Yu Kui said with a natural expression.

  Therefore, Song Chuge is her role model.

  In the future, she will also be her senior sister at the same school and an honorary alumnus of Rongda University. How normal.

  Yu Ma shook her head helplessly, as if remembering something. She looked at the girl who had swiped the first issue of Create Eight three times and said, "By the way, did your brother call you?"

  "No." Yu Kui said in a cold voice. .

  Her brother had probably forgotten that he had a sister like her. After all, the two of them didn't grow up together.

  Brother Yu Xiu grew up in Taibei City with his grandparents, while Yu Kui has been with her parents since she was a child and lived in Lingcheng. The relationship between the two is not deep.

  "Alas." As Yu Kui expected, Yu Ma sighed again.

  "Scan the QR code of Fatty Bai now to vote for your chosen contestant and help her debut! Go to Jieyou short video to like your favorite contestant and wish her promotion!   Go to Meiyin K-Song to choose the natural singing voice in your heart and help
  her make her debut!
She made the cut!
  Follow the official account of Yaoshi Jewelry and get endorsements for your favorite players! If you like

  the top one on the Weibo topic popularity list, you can get the post-credits Easter egg!"

  These are all tasks she has done, and Chu Ge is still far ahead, hum. Yu Kui expressionlessly pressed the fast forward button.

  She kept fast forwarding but stopped when a familiar figure appeared. Her eyes were gleaming with curiosity, and she stared intently at the girl in red who carefully wrote her name on the screen one stroke at a time.

  She only met Song Chuge once in person.

  At that banquet, the girl sat alone by the pool, humming and dazed.

  She looked only two or three years older than her.

  There is a sadness about him that ordinary people don't understand.

  At that time, when Yu Kui came closer, the girl just glanced at her indifferently, and then continued to sit there in a daze without saying a word.

  The two of them didn't say a word.

  "..."

  She remembered the girl's appearance. When Wen Xueyao showed her Song Chuge's photo, Yu Kui reacted and was stunned for a long time.

  The reason why she is a fan of Song Chuge is very simple.

  Song Chuge is different.

  It was different from the wealthy daughters she had seen and the trainees she had seen.

  Maybe it was because she had seen Song Chuge lonely before.

  Wen Xueyao asked her today to help her sister Wen Xueyun invest in the future.

  But Yu Kui thought about it and realized that at that time, she was probably too busy with her work in the Song Chuge National Fan Support Association. She also had to take care of her studies and clubs at the university, so she probably didn't have that much time.

  She was already very sure of being admitted to the Computer Science Department of Ronghua University, but Wen Xueyao seemed to have failed the exam... and it was impossible to be admitted to Ronghua University with her.

  Yu Kui often thinks: Will she and Wen Xueyao go further and further apart in the future, or even stop contacting her?
  But now, it's still important to look at Chu Ge!

  —In

  the preparation room, the students were called to the preparation room by the sister who was in charge of daily interviews.

  [Question]: "What kind of person do you think your captain is?"

  Wu Qing, Class B: "ViVi is really responsible. She helps everyone dance carefully. She is very busy, and she still wants to stay with us. If you practice more, I will take good care of everyone."

  Bei Qingqing from Class C: "Lulu is very responsible and has many ideas."

  Liu Xindi from Class A was helpless: "Qu Wangxia catches me practicing every day, I... I just want to say to her: Girl, why do you need to fence yourself?"

  C Ban Jiangcha Xingyan: "Ci Ci is so gentle and beautiful ~ I have completely become her crush!"

  Class B Wei Wei : "I think our captain is the best!"

  "Not only is he super strong, but he is also responsible and gentle, and he also buys breakfast every day for lazy dogs like me who don't want to climb stairs..." Wei Wei A silent thumbs up.

  But now she wants to take back her words.

  In the practice room, Song Chuge showed almost no obvious changes in his expression. He just said in a calm tone: "Everyone, do this for me."

  "Wei Wei, you come first."

  She crossed her arms and stood aside. At this moment, I look very much like Su Yanan on the first evaluation stage.

  Wei Wei swallowed, his heartbeat quickened, and he glanced at Song Chuge with some anxiety.

  This Song Chuge, and the gentle girl yesterday, seemed to be different people...

  A minute later, before the music ended, Song Chuge called out: "Stop."

  "What's going on? I haven't memorized the lyrics yet. ?"

  Song Chuge frowned, pursed his lips, and looked at Wei Wei who was stuck in singing while dancing with an extremely serious expression. He looked very serious.

  It's already the fourth day, and there are only two days left, but the team members haven't memorized the lyrics, haven't learned the new dance, and have to record small interviews, and occasionally have small schedules...

  She must be perfect on this stage!
  But now... Song Chuge's perfectionism finally broke out.

  "If one person makes a mistake once, everyone will read the lyrics ten times together, and I am no exception." She said solemnly.

  The always clear and ethereal voice was lingering around the team members like a magic spell at this moment.

  "Now!"

  (End of chapter)

  Chapter 182 Marrying the CEO
  Two hours later, ten minutes to rest.

  "Oh my god! My mouth is dry! I finally have the lyrics of this song engraved in my bones!"

  "I can completely lose my soul to sing this song."

  "I will never forget this song in my whole life. How to sing!"

  Wei Wei drank the drink provided by the sponsor with big mouthfuls, his big eyes were full of despair, and he didn't care that he was still wearing a microphone, and subconsciously uttered a curse word.

  But the one who is more loveless than her at this moment should be... Miss Gong Luoluo.

  "The tune is much more accurate than before, but you still have to sing with me again."

  Song Chuge crossed his arms over his chest, crossed his legs, and sat in front of Gong Luoluo with his back straight and his eyes solemn.

  Gong Luoluo lowered his eyes, his heart-shaped lips pursed slightly, his apricot eyes glowed with deep waves, and his appearance looked a bit pitiful.

  Since she can already sing well, why should she continue to practice?
  Song Chuge: Because you are my sister, my requirements for you are much stricter than others.

  Although Gong Luoluo was reluctant on the surface, she had already accepted Song Chuge's guidance in her heart. After all, she really wanted to improve her abilities and present a better stage.

  "Ever on and on I continue circling..."

  Lu Jiayi sat next to Wei Wei, hugging his legs, looking at Gong Luoluo who was receiving Song Chuge's "one-on-one" tutorial with a dull expression.

  They had already choreographed the dance yesterday. The dance moves were much more difficult than before, with more moves and more expression requirements.

  Make a puppet, a puppet with soul but no heart.

  It must have a smiling facial expression, but its eyes must be empty. The difficulty level is five stars.

  The captain also requires that every movement must be done in place. If one movement is not done well and the dance is not completed, after one dance, correct the movement and start again.

  Devilish endless repetition.

  They danced almost all day yesterday, and when they heard the songs, their bodies already had muscle memory.

  As for the adapted lyrics, although they could sing them along with the accompaniment, their breath was unstable and they couldn't remember the lyrics accurately.

  Chu Ge hardly smiled this morning.

  Maybe it's because she didn't complete the task of memorizing lyrics she gave them, or maybe she's just putting pressure on herself.

  "Chu Ge, come out."

  Zhong Jinen's voice suddenly came from the door.

  Song Chuge's clear and slightly hoarse singing voice was interrupted.

  She frowned slightly and looked over.

  At this time, Lexian stood up, walked to Gong Luoluo, sat down cross-legged, smiled and patted Song Chuge on the shoulder.

  "Go ahead, I'll teach Luoluo."

  Song Chuge nodded, and walked out with his long white legs under Gong Luoluo's happy eyes.

  "Is Chu Ge in a bad mood?"

  Li Zhixi was also inexplicably afraid of Song Chuge today. His face was expressionless and his whole body was exuding cold air, making her feel like she was in a world of ice and snow.

  Fortunately, her tune is more accurate than Gong Luoluo, otherwise she would be with Gong Luoluo now.

  "I don't think so..." Mo Xuanli pursed her lips.

  Ming Guiyuan sat cross-legged next to Mo Xuanli, looking at Song Chuge's back with worry in her eyes.

  Chu Ge's training method... was very strict and effective, but it was also very harmful to the throat. Especially her own voice.

  Ming Guiyuan could faintly hear the hoarseness in Song Chuge's voice. Is this what she has always asked of herself?
  "Let's practice dancing again." Li Zhixi suggested. She always felt that what she did was not good enough.

  Working with Song Chuge and with the supervision of others, she indeed worked harder than before and learned more.

  And her roommates often returned to their dormitories very early.

  "Okay, we can't live up to Chu Ge's trust in us!" Mo Xuanli stood up immediately.

  Gong Luoluo and Lexian also joined in.

  However, just as the prelude of their song started playing, the election control sister Guoguo came in again and informed them: "Let's go, let's gather in the lobby."

  So before the seven of them had time to practice, they packed up and walked out in front of the camera guy. Leaving an empty practice room.

  -Song

  Chuge was taken by Zhong Jinen to shoot the post-credits Easter egg.

  "This is voted for you by fans, and we will ask you some questions raised by fans at that time." Zhong Jinen explained to Song Chuge while leading the way.

  Fans voted for her...?
  Hearing the word "fans", Song Chuge pursed his lips lightly, and a strange feeling emerged in his heart, as if someone poured a basin of warm hot water on his heart.

  An unknown place in her heart was instantly touched.

  She thought of the fans she met at the airport that day.

  Fans want to hear her sing, and fans still have many questions they want to ask her.

  On the table in the question interview room, there is a large white cardboard box, which contains all kinds of strange questions from fans collected by the program team on Weibo.

  Interviewer: "Pick five questions at random and answer them."

  Song Chuge held up a black microphone, looked at the staff and nodded, then naturally stretched his arm into the hole in the carton and fiddled with it a few times.

  A sharp touch came from his fingertips. Song Chuge took out one at random, and then read out with a normal expression:
  "First question: Why does Sister Yu want to participate in the talent show? Do you want to become more famous?"

  After reading the question Song Chuge, Qingyan was obviously stunned. She was not frightened by the question, but by the names the fans called her.

  Fans call her Sister Yu? ah? this?

  Was your vest taken off so quickly?

  She initially thought that fans would not know until she broke the news herself. It seems that fans of this generation have very sensitive ears.

  However, Guiyuan discovered it so early. It seems that her concealment ability is not very good...

  She vowed to Ling Anqi at the beginning that she did not want to rely on Xiang Yu's fan base, but now it seems... a slap in the face.

  Forget it, if you find it, you will find it, and Chu Ge doesn't care.

  Song Chuge thought for a while and said: "I was afraid that my fans would be robbed, so I came here."

  She looked at the camera and smiled a little innocently, but there was a hint of evil charm and determination to win in her clear eyes.

  famous? That can be said. Dancers who don't want to be famous are not good singers. But the more important reason is the regrets from the past life...

  "Take another one." The staff reminded.

  Song Chuge came back to his senses, smiled apologetically, and asked his second question: "If you suddenly became rich one day and had money that you couldn't spend all your money, what would you do?"

  "Why can't you use all your money?" Song Chuge's eyebrows furrowed, and his face was full of confusion.

  Why do fans ask her such questions?

  A certain woman has obviously forgotten all about the vow she made in a live voice broadcast to "live in poverty for the rest of her life."

  When the second episode of the program was broadcast, the moment Tian Xiaoyu knew that her question was picked on by her idol, she rolled around on the bed like a puppy holding Song Chuge's custom-made soft pillow.

  Ahhhhh! She was whipped by Sister Yu!
  Then, an even more explosive answer came from the TV -

  "Acquire the Gong Group and then marry the president of the Gong Group."

  The girl looked at the camera and smiled mysteriously.

  Tian Xiaoyu's TV screen was completely flooded with barrages.

  ——"Pfft hahahahaha!"

  ——"Damn it! This answer... is amazing!"

  ——"I want to buy the entire Song Group and marry the daughter of the Song Group!"

  ——"Sister Yu, you don't have an appetite. Hahahaha!"

  - "You are worthy of being the woman I am proud of. With this ambition, hahaha, you have reached the pinnacle of your life."

  - "This is when you truly have money that you can't spend all your money."

  - "Sister, haven't you been too busy lately? Are you tired, are you hallucinating?"

  ——"It seems that my sister Yu hates marriage so much when she is only twenty-two years old? First she wants to find a good husband, and now she wants to marry a CEO? Hahaha"

  ——"Brain circuits and "Excellent emotional intelligence"

  The Gong Group is the number one family in country A. Its president, Mr. Miyagi, is a low-key and mysterious figure in the shopping mall who is unknown to everyone.

  Even the signing ceremony for the recent acquisition of an American short video company was handled by his special assistant. Miyagi never revealed any information about himself to the media.

  But there are always rumors.

  According to insiders from some wealthy families, Mr. Miyagi is a man with a height of 1.9 meters and an astonishing appearance.

  Miyagi is decisive in the shopping mall and polite to others in life. He is a natural son of the upper class and attracts much attention.

  Previously, someone secretly photographed his tall back and uploaded it to the Internet, and it was also trending. Within an hour, the trending search was removed and the reposts were cleared, which shows the power behind it.

  However, some netizens are good at taking screenshots and relying on their excellent imagination and superb painting skills to depict the standard of a domineering president in the novel.

  So based on these rumors, netizens defined Miyagi as the overbearing image of the unattainable diamond bachelor in the novel.

  Song Chuge didn't know that his ridicule had once again successfully appeared on the hot search list, and he also brought the name of the president "Miyagi".

  But what surprised the netizens was that this hot search was not removed by Saolang? Still on the list for more than one night?

  It's so strange...

  In a luxurious villa, there is a spacious, bright and luxurious living room.

  "Haha..." A certain man's deep laughter could not hide his joy.

  (End of chapter)

  Chapter 183 Star Chasing Trumpet
  "Mr. Gong, it's time to go."

  Since the broadcast of Create Eight, every time Geng Zhi enters the villa, Song Chuge Cut is always playing on the TV.

  The editing, which does not miss even one frame, is an ultra-high-definition editing video made by a male fan on the Internet named [Chu Ge Husband Star Chasing Trumpet].

  This video includes a short self-introduction video of Song Chuge before the game, other unbroadcast interviews, and clips of Song Chuge from the first episode of the program, which lasts for more than 40 minutes.

  The video was used by the Song Chuge National Fan Support Association and posted to Station D. It has already received more than one million views.

  Song Chuge himself and [Chuge Husband Star Chasing Trumpet] also gained a lot of fans because of this.

  Fans and fans will be very suspicious. This [Chu Ge's Husband Star Chasing Account] must be a fan of Chu Ge within the show. Otherwise, how could there be other unbroadcast video resources of Chu Ge?
  Geng Zhi has often wondered recently whether his palace always drank a kind of ecstasy soup called "Song Chu Ge"?
  The exclusive private jet is already waiting for its owner on the tarmac.

  Today is the day when Miyagi's grandfather, Gong Wei, returns from Europe. He must go back to Jingcheng.

  Geng Zhi looked at Miyagi, who was lazily leaning on the sofa and wearing gold-rimmed glasses, looking very elegant. He pursed his lips and said, "Mr. and Mrs., they have arrived in Jingcheng."

  "There are people over there who are ready to move." It's

  Mrs. Fu Yao's birthday. The three brothers and sisters of the Fu family have also returned to Jingcheng. I don't know what they will do when they go back this time."

  "Pick me up~"

  Geng Zhi said every word that fell into the palace Cheng's ears, but it didn't cause much splash in his mind.

  Miyagi seemed not to have heard, and his eyes were always glued to the girl in the screen who was wearing training clothes and had messy hair, but was sweet and cute, gentle and doting.

  At the end of the first episode, Miyagi's eyes suddenly narrowed in favor. After pressing the power off button on the remote control with her long white fingers, she typed a few words on the phone.

  Miyagi had a cold look on his face and stood up slowly.

  The slender man, with a hint of sarcasm on his cool lips, stretched out his suit, buttoned up his black suit, and walked out step by step.

  He seemed to be stepping on a carpet stained bright red with blood, his back was lonely and noble, and he slowly walked into the abyss.

  "Chu Chu, come on for the performance."

  —The

  interviewers and photographers were also stunned by Song Chuge's answer.

  This sister's previous interviews weren't in this style, were they? Why does it feel like her way of answering questions has changed without even realizing it?
  Song Chuge smiled brightly at the camera. She was joking with her husband on TV. I wonder if Miyagi could see it.

  He wouldn't watch her show at all because he was too busy, right?

  Thinking of this, Song Chuge pursed her pink lips slightly, looking a bit like she was being cute.

  She didn't know that her answer would create a new meme and make her husband the universal husband.

  This time, without waiting for their reminder, Chu Ge quickly gathered his attention and continued to ask the third fan question unhurriedly: "Sister, you are so good-looking..."

  Song Chuge's face did not change and his voice was hoarse:

  "You probably came from When did you start to realize that you are good-looking?"

  "..." Song Chuge paused and blurted out: "When I started looking at myself in the mirror?"

  She admitted that under the influence of Liu Moudi, she It was also a bit inappropriate during the interview.

  Liu Xindi: Don't blame me for everything! (Dog head)

  In fact, Song Chuge has no special confidence in his appearance. If she is really as beautiful as a fairy, then why has Gu Hen never been interested in her for so many years... Song Chuge's eyebrows tightened, and then immediately relaxed, A trace of helplessness flashed in his deep eyes.

  Even now I still can't completely erase those years from my memory.

  "The fourth question: Chu Ge, what kind of girl do you think you are? What changes have you made after participating in the show?"

  This question finally became more normal.

  Song Chuge looked at the bright ceiling, thought carefully, looked at the camera with affirmative eyes, and said in a serious tone: "I am a cold girl." She

  is cold by nature and wants to blend in with the crowd.

  A lonely light flashed across Song Chuge's eyes.

  Her past, her memory... her dependence on Gu Hen, her trust in Wen Xueyun... the time that disappeared.

  "They all think I'm quite aloof." Chu Ge looked at the familiar staff across from him, with a slight blush on his face.

  "Then do you think you are very cold yourself?"

  "I talk less, so I appear cold."

  This is Liu Xindi's evaluation of Song Chuge.

  In Liu Xindi's eyes, Song Chuge usually doesn't talk much nonsense, such as "I'm hungry", "It's so difficult", "I want to eat" and other words that Pei Qi often says. He does things silently and practices silently. It's only when I'm instructing others that I talk more.

  "Then do you think there are any other changes in yourself?" The interviewer's voice recalled her thoughts.

  "Well... it's probably about my weight. When I checked my weight last night, I gained two kilograms." Song Chuge said half-jokingly, "Maybe it's the spicy strips that are to blame?"

  Pei famously said: "Eating spicy strips feels good for a while. It feels good to eat it all the time!"

  But... spicy strips? The staff member narrowed his eyes slightly and looked at Song Chuge's innocent face: "Where did the spicy strips come from?"

  When Song Chuge said this, he was not aware of the snack problem. After hearing the staff member's question, his face suddenly showed up. There was a hint of panic.

  Pei Qi: ...She is really a cool girl who doesn't talk nonsense! I! hatred!
  Liu Xindi: Just accept your fate, Zhuzhu, your weight... I'm too embarrassed to reveal it to everyone.

  Pei Qi: Ahhh! you shut up!

  Zhong Jinen held her forehead, no, she must go for a surprise inspection tonight!
  Song Chuge bit his lower lip and continued to ask questions in a panic.

  "Next, next question..."

  "I haven't answered La Tiao's question yet." The interviewer wearing a mask did not let Song Chuge go.

  Song Chuge laughed silently, with a guilty look on his face, and tried his best to save himself: "I'm talking about pimping ~ the pimping in the cafeteria is fragrant and delicious..."

  "Next, next question..."

  "Is there anything special you want to say to the fans? If so? Or sing a song for the fans."

  Interviewer: The last question was chosen just right, so they didn't need to ask it.

  What I want to say to the fans...

  Chu Ge's expression changed slightly and he looked at the camera.

  The cold face is serious and the eyes are sincere.

  "Thank you."

  She was not good at words, so she had to bend down deeply and stare for more than ten seconds, as if she had been loved for a century.

  She has nothing to repay, she can only use the most perfect stage to repay her fans' love.

  "Finally, let's sing a song for the fans."

  Song Chuge stood up, nodded sternly, and picked through the library of songs in his heart, and finally chose one:
  "For you, I would like to turn into sunshine

  and be your shooting star. Listening to your wishes,
  every moment is so beautiful
  and blooming like fireworks.
  I wish,
  let me protect you.

  I wish
  there will be such
  a person, I will protect you
  , let me give everything I have,

  let me love..." "

   Listening" - Xu Yiyang

  ( End of this chapter)

  Chapter 184 Qingqing's Troubles

  Song Chuge returned to the practice room, only to find that the practice room was empty and there was no one.

  what happened? Where have everyone gone? Could it be that they all ran away because she was too fierce?
  Song Chuge's heart felt inexplicably uneasy, as if he was being isolated.

  After the interview, Chu Ge always habitually reflects on himself for a period of time.

  Did she say something wrong when she just answered the question? Did you act too domineering during practice? Where have they all gone? Don't you want to be in a group with her?
  Countless chaotic scenes from the past have been flashing through Song Chuge's nightmares recently.

  Those scenes have nothing to do with her parents or Wen Xueyun.

  She didn't know where those memories came from.

  Like another person's memory, like fear engraved in the bones.

  Song Chuge himself couldn't figure it out.

  She felt as if she had a missing memory, but she could clearly remember herself at that time. She was clearly studying hard - learning dance, music, and other things...

  like a learning machine without any other memory.

  "Chu Ge? Why are you here?"

  A familiar voice came from behind Song Chuge. She quickly turned her head and looked at the girl who was a little shorter than her.

  It's Bei Qingqing.

  "They all went down. I came back to get something. Why are you still here?" Bei Qingqing naturally took Song Chuge's thin arm and walked towards the stairwell.

  The stone hanging on Song Chuge's chest finally fell.

  Fortunately, the team members didn't leave because they hated her, they just had a mission. It's because she's too sensitive and too unfounded.

  "I went to record the interview." Song Chuge explained with a smile.

  "Oh~" Bei Qingqing nodded, holding a bottle of water in his hand, his eyes filled with darkness, and then fell silent.

  In fact, she didn't leave anything behind. She just heard Zhong Jinen calling Song Chuge not long ago. When she left, she deliberately made an excuse to go to the toilet. In fact, she waited in the toilet until all the trainees on this floor had left before returning to her practice. room.

  Then, she delayed coming out until now. Just waiting for Song Chuge.

  Chu Ge was obviously also keenly aware of Bei Qingqing's strangeness. She seemed to be troubled by something that could not be concluded, but Chu Ge did not speak. Instead, he went downstairs seriously while waiting for Bei Qingqing to take the initiative to speak.

  "They all felt that the dance was too simple and wanted to adapt it, but after the modification, the dances were inconsistent and the movements looked very messy..."

  "Although Xidong was there, most of the team members couldn't dance well and were not there either. In terms of rhythm, the singing is also out of tune, but Lu Mian is still..." Bei Qingqing sighed and spoke.

  Their practice ended early last night, and Bei Qingqing was the last one to leave as always.

  When she went back, she heard the sound of music next door and found that all members of Group A were still practicing, so she secretly opened a crack in the door to observe.

  They danced neatly for the most part, and made great adaptations of the original dance.

  Although Bei Qingqing was envious, she also knew the gap between the two groups.

  She is a very self-aware person and does not expect herself to reach a high stage level.

  What she envied was not how well Group A adapted it, but Song Chuge's ability to control it.

  Perhaps because she is the C position and the captain, everyone will listen to every word she says.

  That was the majesty she envied, and the confidence of this majesty undoubtedly came from Song Chuge's super strength.

  The clear and hoarse voice, like the refreshing wind in the mountains, gently blew into Bei Qingqing's heart.

  "You are the C position, and you choose the people."

  "Even if you are not the leader, you are still responsible for the stage."

  "No matter what, the stage comes first. It is the work of your group and the children of your group. Be worthy of the audience."

  At the entrance of the hall, Bei Qingqing stopped and looked at Song Chuge blankly.

  The high-pitched cheers of the students came from inside, and they seemed to be celebrating something lively.

  Song Chuge smiled brightly, turned around and pushed the door open.

  "Teacher Tao!" "Teacher Tao!" "Teacher Tao!" "

  Battle!" "Battle!" "Battle!"

  Cheers rushed to Bei Qingqing like a tide. She seemed to see the stage not long after, and the fans shouted Saying her name...

  she understood.

  She would rather choose the original version than the complicated and messy dance that didn't match the song.

  Although the dance moves are simple, she must be meticulous and make no mistakes to deliver qualified works, so that she can be worthy of her fans who have always supported her.

  Bei Qingqing lowered her head, pursed her lips and smiled, turned around and walked in.

  The host of today's small gathering was rarely Ji Hanchen, but Xiao Nianyu and Lian Tao.

  Ji Hanchen, Su Yanan and Amy were sitting under the stage, watching the two hosts on the stage with relish.

  The reason why the students were cheering just now was that Xiao Nianyu and the main dancers of each group on the stage were teaching Lian Tao to dance to the female group dance of the theme song.

  Song Chuge and Bei Qingqing hid themselves from the cameraman's lens and quietly returned to their group.

  "Coming?" Lexian raised his eyebrows and glanced at Song Chuge.

  Chu Ge smiled and nodded. As soon as he sat down, he looked up and saw Gong Luoluo smiling confidently on the stage. The haze caused by singing in the past few days was wiped away from Gong Luoluo's face.

  Her depressed mood also improved inexplicably.

  She also couldn't figure out where her panic came from when she saw no one in the practice room. There was clearly a palace, a string of music, and her three cute and naughty roommates...

  Song Chuge quickly put these unnecessary emotions out of his mind.

  On the stage, ten girls stood on either side of Xiao Nianyu and Lian Tao, seemingly divided into two groups.

  "The slogan of our Ailian team is, Ailian will win! Ailian is the diao!"

  "Oh ho~" the students applauded.

  What the hell is Team Ailian? Bei Qingqing blinked slightly, her watery eyes were misty, and her delicate face was full of confusion.

  At the same time, the camera captured Amy covering her face in the audience. As soon as she heard that name, she couldn't help but feel embarrassed.

  "Ai Lian...? Ai Lian, Ai Lian Tao... tsk tsk." Su Yanan thought with her toes and knew that Lian Tao must have chosen this name herself. She suppressed a smile and said, "I will really take advantage of you."

  "Oh... ..." Amy let out a long sigh.

  The main dancers of the Ailian team had very normal expressions: As long as we are not embarrassed, the only ones who will be embarrassed are the students and instructors in the audience.

  "The slogan of our superior team is: One kill, one kill, kill Ailian!"

  Gong Luoluo mingled in the crowd and moved his mouth, apparently without making a sound.

  She was embarrassed.

  Meng Jinci only moved his mouth, Pei Qi didn't make much noise, only Liu Xindi was particularly excited.

  "Oh, your momentum is far worse than ours!" Lian Tao held up the microphone, raised his eyebrows proudly, and looked at Xiao Nianyu provocatively.

  Xiao Nianyu counterattacked calmly: "Momentum is not important, what is important is the result."

  "Ha! Then let us show you our strength! Xitong!?" Lian Tao waved his hand like a big brother, and Bei Qingqing's dance team Qiao Xitong stood up.

  What are you doing?
  Chu Geqing frowned slightly and looked at Le Xian beside him in confusion.

  Lexian met the confused gaze of Song Chu's fans and replied with a smile: "The first CE Main Dance Battle Competition!"

  (End of this chapter)

  Chapter 185 Main Dance Battle
  "Each group sends its own main dancer to perform a Freestyle dance, and the instructor votes to determine the winner. The one with more votes wins."

  "There are no restrictions on dance types. There is a team competition first, and then a pair competition. In the internal dance, the main dancer who wins in the end can help his group win the mysterious grand prize!"

  As soon as Le Xian finished explaining the rules to the confused Chu Ge, Lian Tao shouted excitedly: "DJ drop the beat~ "

  Immediately, a rhythmic rhythm came from the speakers.

  Song Chuge quickly gathered his attention and focused on the Battle stage.

  "Xitong goes out first!"

  Lian Tao looked very excited, his tone rising a lot.

  Xiao Nianyu smiled enigmatically, and his peripheral vision always fell on Song Chuge inadvertently.

  Chu Ge looked at the stage with a calm expression. He should be watching Qiao Xitong dancing to the music, but Xiao Nianyu always had the illusion that she was looking at him.

  Then a heart beat restlessly.

  The warm atmosphere of Battle made the students scream. They were in high spirits and very excited.

  On the stage, Qiao Xitong followed the changing music, danced a C dance step, and then performed splits, cartwheels and other big moves skillfully, causing the students to cheer in unison.

  Qiao Xitong, the dance director of the Meng Jin Ci group from Tianyu Shengshi's first stage, is said to be Ji Hanchen's apprentice and is a very good dancer. When he first learned songs and dances, it was Qiao Xitong who helped Group B dance.

  Ji Hanchen looked at the girl on the stage with a smile, but his eyes were as calm as the lake in autumn.

  "Xitong!" Lu Mian cheered happily. She turned her head to look at Bei Qingqing and pulled her to call Qiao Xitong.

  But in the eyes of Bei Qingqing who fell next to him, Lu Mian's eyes showed no joy at all, and even had a slight cold light.

  Bei Qingqing's eyebrows narrowed slightly, and she had a bad feeling in her heart.

  Lu Mian...

  Song Chuge could clearly feel the fiery gaze of Lu Mian.

  Qiao Xitong danced while staring at her like a hunter staring at his prey.

  She joined Bei Qingqing's group just to say hello to Song Chuge.

  Qiao Xitong thinks that his dancing ability is not much different from Song Chuge's, but he just has a little problem with his singing.

  Unfortunately, it was Gong Luoluo who took the stage.

  Gong Luoluo:? ? ?

  Song Chuge gently ignored Qiao Xitong's slightly hostile gaze without any change in expression. He just pursed his lips, straightened his back and sat on the red soft chair, looking at Gong Luoluo on the stage.

  Gong Luoluo was in high spirits, and her apricot eyes were shining like stars.

  Song Chuge's fair face was full of relief and pride, as if he were looking at his future daughter.

  Future daughter? Song Chuge's clear eyes suddenly opened wide and blinked. Where did she think?
  But... I wonder what Miyagi is doing now... She misses him so much.

  "Change!"

  After Lian Tao finished speaking, Qiao Xitong naturally stopped his movements and looked at Xiao Nianyu's side, waiting for them to send out to fight her.

  If nothing unexpected happened... Song Chuge's red lips curled up in a slight arc.

  Then, Luo Luo stood in the middle of the stage without saying a word, with his head held high, and even Xiao Nianyu didn't react.

  Gong Luoluo's bunny-like eyes were already filled with pride.

  Freestyle Battle! ? Isn't that her world? Gong Luoluo smiled crookedly.

  Song Chuge looked at Gong Luoluo's cute little expression and smiled fondly. Sure enough!
  "Come on Luo Luo!"

  Le Xian shouted, making Song Chuge hesitate for a moment - should she also stand up and cheer Luo Luo?

  "Gong Luoluo! Rise up!"

  When Song Chuge hesitated, Qu Wangxia stood up by the aisle and cheered loudly for Gong Luoluo.

  This sentence was obviously taught to Qu Wangxia by Liu Xindi.

  Then there were voices cheering for Qiao Xitong from the opposite side.

  Forget it, she decided not to join in the fun. Song Chuge sighed in his heart and looked at the stage again.

  Gong Luoluo glanced at Qiao Xitong disdainfully.

  When she was learning shock dance, this guy named Qiao Xitong probably didn't know where to watch Princess Barbie!

  The same music, the body began to subconsciously respond with electricity to the music.

  Ding ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding and other sound effects, Gong Luoluo seemed to have integrated them into her body.

  She is in perfect harmony with the music, her body pauses and vibrates seamlessly, like a robot, her movements are as clean and crisp as a potato chip that breaks with one bite.

  Ming Guiyuan bit her lower lip, looking a little dazed as she looked at Gong Luoluo, who was smiling confidently on the stage.

  She admitted that in fact, Gong Luoluo's dancing, especially the shocking dance, is indeed at the level of the domestic front-line and even rivals the international front-line.

  In fact, Gong Luoluo has his own unique understanding of music.

  She will use her near-perfect body control to express the music she understands in her mind through physical pauses, tremors, etc., and finally convey it to the audience.

  It would be nice if only her voice had this kind of expressiveness when singing. Ming Guiyuan snickered inwardly.

  Xiao Nianyujun, who was standing aside, had a face full of admiration as he stared at Gong Luoluo, who was twisting his body on the stage.

  This stunning dancer named Gong Luoluo does not use large-scale skills and dance moves to ignite the audience. Instead, she cuts off the sound effects bit by bit in the details of the music, and then in a certain place that no one expected. Wherever you get it, a big move comes unexpectedly!
  Previously, he would tickle the audience's heart like a feather, and then in an instant, he would unleash an unexpected big move, making the audience extremely happy to watch.

  In his personal opinion, this kind of thing is really explosive and really delicious!

  The relaxed rhythm, the terrifying body control ability, and the exquisite rhythm of the music, and the dance is very enjoyable to watch... What a great popper!

  Ji Hanchen also nodded with admiration and looked at Gong Luoluo with affection, just like looking at his own apprentice.

  ——"Luoluo! Oh ho!"

  ——"Luoluo! That's amazing!"

  The cheers of the students proved Gong Luoluo's strength and made her smile brighter and more confident.

  Qiao Xitong was obviously shocked by Gong Luoluo's dancing skills, which were underestimated due to his poor vocal skills.

  She stood aside with a serious look on her face, her sweaty hands constantly rubbing her white training shorts.

  Song Chuge smiled happily. She could see that although Gong Luoluo was best at popping, she must have also practiced locking and hiphop, and her dancing skills were very solid.

  She was very curious about what Gong Luolian went through during those years in the UK to develop such a strong hip-hop ability.

  After falling to the ground lightly after a Circle Slide, Song Chuge perfectly ended her free style performance, but she was still panting as usual, as if the dance just now was just a bounce for her.

  Anyone with a discerning eye can see that the gap between Qiao Xitong and Gong Luoluo is very obvious. In terms of body control and stuck points, Qiao Xitong is not as good as Gong Luoluo.

  A clear distinction between superior and inferior.

  "Luoluo Win!" The five instructors unanimously voted for Gong Luoluo.

  Qiao Xi resigned from the stage with childlike eyes, his self-esteem was completely shattered.

  Therefore, everything is not a mistake, just because of insufficient strength.

  Gong Luoluo looked at her disdainfully, standing on the stage, shaking her long white legs triumphantly.

  Do you still want to challenge her with this little strength?
  Without Song Chuge's strength, the eldest lady in her palace would not even look down on him!

  Ming Guiyuan: ...my sister Yu's strength... you are not worthy of it!
  "Next! Xiao Feng!"

  The excitement factor in Lian Tao's body was completely ignited by this gunpowder-filled wheel battle.

  Even if his team loses, he doesn't care. Friendship comes first, competition comes second, and exchanging dance skills with each other is the meaning of this dance battle.

  "Xiao Feng! Come on!"

  "Xiao Feng! Come back to the battle for us!"

  "Xiao Feng!"

  ...

  (End of this chapter)

  Chapter 186 Gong Luo Luo Luo Jue

  Xiao Nianyu did not expect that Gong Luo Luo could actually wear five!

  He really managed to "kill Ailian".

  "Oh my god... We Luoluo are really amazing!" Wei Wei's stunned expression froze.

  "She's just a robot." Mo Xuanli looked at the rabbit girl on the stage and nodded in agreement.

  "Isn't she tired?" Li Zhixi swallowed.

  Sure enough, she was the girl who dared to kowtow to Song Chuge on the debut stage. Her strength... was as terrifying as Song Chuge's.

  "I didn't even take a breath, Luoluo is really amazing." Lu Jiayi also sighed with surprise in his eyes.

  In the Battle, he could call out five people in a row without losing breath. Gong Luoluo was definitely the only person present, besides Xiao Nianyu and Ji Hanchen, who could do it and also proved himself.

  "Luo Luo Win!"

  There is no suspense result.

  The Ailian team returned in defeat.

  Amy shook her head regretfully, but had to admit this fact.

  The gap between the diligent team and the capable team is still very obvious.

  The difference is one to five!

  The other four main dancers didn't even appear, so Gong Luoluo helped the team win by single-handedly.

  This is enough to show the terrifying strength of Team A of "Bad Apple".

  After all, four of them are all Grade A students!
  There are also three strong players from Group B.

  Li Zhixi may not be as capable as other team members, but her father is an award-winning national first-class actor, a proper second-generation star, and a star student.

  After Lian Tao comforted the main dancer girls of his team, he returned to the stage and continued to host: "Round 2: Team head-butt!"

  In an instant, the atmosphere in the hall was pushed to a new climax, and the smell of gunpowder became stronger. Thick hair.

  Strong PK! coming!
  Just as Xiao Nianyu asked who wanted to go first, he heard a sweet and confident voice.

  "I'll do it!"

  Pei Qi gave a rare shout, took a step forward decisively and decisively, and walked towards the center of the stage amid the shouts of the students.

  Gong Luoluo raised her slender eyebrows and licked her lips. A trace of doubt flashed across her eyes, and her breathing became slightly quickened.

  Pei Qi? Can she dance?

  Oh, yes, she dances quite well.

  Gong Luoluo was stunned for a while before she remembered that she and Pei Qi were in the same class.

  "Zhuzhu! Come on! Kill Lolo!"

  Ming Guiyuan rarely shouted excitedly when Chu Ge was not supporting him.

  "Ming Guiyuan, which team are you in?"

  Hearing the sandy voice that said, "You deserve a beating," Gong Luoluo's almond-shaped eyes suddenly widened, and she stared deathly at Ming Guiyuan, who was cheering for Pei Qi.

  "I represent our Bad Apple team!"

  "Oh...yes..." Ming Guiyuan blinked innocently, but Gong Luoluo relied on his 5.2 vision to see the beating heart in Ming Guiyuan's eyes.

  Ming Guiyuan did it on purpose!

  Ming Guiyuan's eyes burst out with a hint of pride: So? What can you do to me?
  Gong Luoluo: ...

  The rare and brave Pei Qi in the camera has a cute smile and sweet pear dimples that melt people's hearts.

  Song Chuge looked at Ming Guiyuan who slowly sat down again, lowered his head and smiled.

  The interaction between Gong Luoluo and Ming Guiyuan, who secretly teased each other, and the interaction between Song Chuge and Ming Guiyuan, who secretly teased each other and sprinkled sweets, fell into the eyes of fans and they became two pairs of CPs.

  —

  "Luoluo is crying? What's going on?"

  Jingcheng Gong's house, the balcony of the sea of ​​flowers.

  Tang Yi received the belated tip-off, her brows furrowed and her eyes full of worry.

  In the living room of the villa, Miyagi Yun sat quietly, with an upright and elegant posture. His deep eyes under gold-rimmed glasses were staring at a series of ant-like foreign characters on the tablet seriously, and his long white fingers were tapping lightly. Soft couture sofa.

  The other party seemed to have conveyed good news. Tang Yi breathed a sigh of relief and patted his chest, "That's good..."

  She smiled again and said in a slightly commanding tone: "That's really good. Luo Luo and Chu Ge's CP is super chatty. Take care of it, do you hear me?"

  Tang Yi hung up the phone with satisfaction and returned to the living room.

  The father and son didn't talk to each other. Gong Hongguang watched the financial news silently, and Miyagi looked at the report of the European branch with a deep eye. The two of them seemed to be living in two worlds.

  Tang Yi sighed. After all these years, father and son are still the same...

  Moreover, Miyagi should have known for a long time that Luoluo cried because of the pressure of singing out of tune, but he didn't mention it at all.

  Although he responded to Luoluo's every request, the relationship between the brother and sister seemed to be separated by an invisible barrier.

  In other words, it was just a barrier created by Miyagi himself to isolate his loved ones.

  If she and her husband didn't hand over their son to the old man at that time, wouldn't Miyagi be much happier now... A deep self-blame flashed through Tang Yi's eyes.

  -

  Gong Luoluo didn't know that the news that she was crying had reached the ears of her family. If she had known about it, she would probably lose the battle now because she lost face and lost her mentality.

  But luckily not, she won again.

  "Luoluo! Luoluo! Luoluo!"

  The students below screamed like pigs, giving Gong Luoluo a feeling he had never experienced before.

  It was like a beast was hitting his chest.

  She had never felt her heart beating so fast and her vitality so powerful and brilliant.

  Panting slightly, she looked at the girl with a bright and proud smile in the audience, and even though her brain was out of control, she also smiled.

  Song Chuge and Gong Luoluochu were still banging their heads on stage. Now they are in the same team, so they should have a good relationship, right? The students couldn't help but think.

  "Oh ho! Luo Luo! One through eight! Absolute!"

  Lian Tao's exclamation broke his voice, triggering a burst of laughter.

  Xiao Nianyu and Ji Hanchen looked at each other and nodded in admiration.

  "She is a girl who can win the championship." They still remember Sarah's high praise for Gong Luoluo.

  Now it seems that it is indeed well-deserved.

  She is not Sarah's apprentice, she is Gong Luoluo.

  "Cindy! Cindy! Cindy!"

  Now, only Gong Luoluo and Liu Xindi were left on the stage.

  Mom... Liu Xindi curled her lips as she looked at Shang Gong Luoluo's slightly contemptuous and provocative eyes.

  This girl can wear eight clothes and still be breathless. Even her master Sarah probably can't do it. This kind of physical strength... is really not an ordinary person!
  If she gets married in the future, what will her husband do?

  Nonsence! Where did she go? Liu Xindi quickly retracted her thoughts that something was wrong, and then thought about it -

  she could give up on her own initiative?
  Liu Xindi glanced at Qu Wangxia in the crowd fearfully, but unexpectedly found that Qu Wangxia was calling her name loudly.

  At this moment, she gave up the idea of ​​abstaining.

  She can no longer be such a coward, and she has to fight for the honor of being a member of Team A of "Flowers"!
  Liu suddenly remembered that last night, she spent the night in A02 as promised, and she was the only one in A01...

  Because in order to tease the sisters in the same group, someone taught them to dance and gave them warm encouragement. After passing the A01 gate, he was raped by Pei Qi again. He Mingguiyuan locked the door.

  Because they were in the same group and slept together for two nights, Liu Xindi and Qu Wangxia had become much closer.

  In Liu Xindi's eyes, Qu Wangxia is a girl with a little self-esteem, and her speech is sometimes a little awkward. She doesn't look like a girl who will cheer for her loudly...

  However, in Qu Wangxia's eyes, Liu Xin Di is a very funny and interesting girl but also very transparent. She envies such a girl.

  But she seems to have become accustomed to putting her own self-esteem first, and it is difficult to change.

  Qu Wangxia no longer cares whether she can debut now, she just hopes that she can maintain her current dull state, although those little prides will still pop up in her heart from time to time.

  However, at this moment, a sudden burst of cheers silenced the entire audience.

  "Battle King Gong Luoluo! Stage Elf Gong Luoluo! The sweet and arrogant Queen Gong Luoluo! Gong Luoluo is the best!"

  Liu Xindi looked at the girl who suddenly stood up. She put her hands in front of her mouth in a trumpet shape and said nothing. Regardless of other people's eyes, she called Gong Luoluo.

  Song Xian came again, and once in a while, he became a blockbuster.

  (End of chapter)

  Chapter 187 She's Not Dead Yet
  When she came out of Jingcheng International Airport, Song Chuxi understood the reason for Fu Jinnian's sudden change in personality.

  On the giant LED billboard at the airport, the girl is wearing a pure white tube top gauze dress, with a diamond necklace shining like a galaxy between her delicate white collarbones.

  But what surprised her the most was her stunning face.

  With her beautiful facial features and straight black hair spreading like a pool of ink on her jade shoulders and snowy back, the girl looked like a priceless painting.

  It turns out that she is not dead yet?
  There was some kind of unknown evil bird deep in Song Chuxi's eyes.

  So, those people didn't resolve Song Chuming and Song Chuge ten years ago, and allowed them to return to China?

  Now... has Song Chuge become a big star?

  Is that why Fu Jinnian discovered it?
  Song Chuxi's dark eyes were half-squinted, a dark smile curled up on her lips, she picked up the suitcase, turned around and walked out again.

  A group of bodyguards in black quickly followed behind him.

  -Song

  Chuge sat down with a natural expression on his face under the gaze of all the students.

  She has nothing to be embarrassed about cheering for her sister.

  Although he thought so in his heart, Song Chuge still had a faint red cloud on his face.

  Ming Guiyuan pouted, looking at Sister Yu's perfect profile with a musical string in the middle, and couldn't help but wonder: Is she too stingy? After all, Sister Yu is not hers alone...

  What's more, she has an unknown relationship with Gong Luoluo. This made Ming Guiyuan even more curious.

  Xiao Nianyu looked at Song Chuge and smiled mysteriously, with a cold tone: "It's rare to see Chu Ge so enthusiastic, why don't you join this Battle?"

  He loved watching Song Chuge dance the most.

  The Song Chu fans took the microphone handed over by the staff and said thank you out of habit.

  "???" She pursed her lips and blinked, then smiled and said, "With Luoluo in our group, we have everything."

  Gong Luoluo looked at Song Chuge with a bright and generous smile, and she did not expect that Song Chuge would actually cheer her up!
  Song Xian! Don't even think about sleeping tonight!

  Why don't you cheer for me? Liu Xindi's narrow eyes were half-squinted, staring at Song Chuge with a dangerous and doting light.

  "Chu Ge! Battle! Chu Ge! Battle!"

  However, even though Song Chuge said so, the students refused to let her go.

  The instructors also turned their heads and looked at Song Chuge with interest.

  A strong showdown, a stunning battle that recreates the debut stage, almost everyone is not looking forward to.

  Except Song Chuge himself.

  "I..."

  "If Chu Ge wins, doesn't it mean that our Bad Apple Group A is incompetent?"

  On the stage, Gong Luoluo frowned slightly and snorted: "Are you looking down on my Gong Luoluo's strength?"

  She said His strength is one that can penetrate eight! Do you still need Song Chuge to come on stage?

  At this moment, Liu Xindi felt very embarrassed.

  These two people shouldn't look down on her, right?

  Liu Xindi put her right hand on her left wrist and stood next to Xiao Nianyu, with a professional smile like a waitress at the door of a store.

  Just treat it as a dream...

  Song Chuge smiled sweetly and looked at Gong Luoluo. She knew that it was Luoluo who came to her rescue.

  Gong Luoluo: I didn't...

  However, variety shows generally have to create attractions. Chu Ge has already expected that since she and Luoluo have competed on the first show stage, the program team may intentionally or unintentionally pass the show. Editing creates an almost tense relationship between them.

  "So Luoluo and Cindy, are you ready for the Battle? Whoever wins among you, whose team will win our mysterious grand prize."

  Xiao Nianyu changed the topic to avoid the important matter, arousing the students' curiosity about the mysterious grand prize . .

  ——"What is the mysterious grand prize?"

  ——"I don't know, seeing Teacher Xiao smiling so mysteriously, it must be something good."

  ——"Could it be the number of votes for the performance?"

  ——" Probably not?"

  Wei Wei: "Is it possible that our food will be returned to us?"

  Lu Jiayi patted Wei Wei's thigh: "Hey, hey, stop dreaming."

  Li Zhixi touched her chin: "Is that possible ? Will you return your phone to us for a while?"

  Lu Jiayi: "...Don't even think about this."

  "Cindy goes out first!"

  After Xiao Nianyu finished speaking, the DJ played the song - "Havana", the female voice was low and magnetic, the song Sexy and lazy, and full of brainwashing rhythm, people can't help but sway along.

  As soon as Liu Xindi heard this, her signature smirk oozed from the corner of her mouth, and she lazily raised her long eyebrows at the camera.

  This song was tailor-made for her.

  Liu Xindi is a hip-hop dancer. Her movements are smooth, coordinated and beautiful, and her dancing foundation is clearly strong.

  Her cool hip-hop performance revealed the casual laziness and transparency that is unique to Liu Xindi, especially Liu Xindi's expression management, which was charming and handsome, making all the female students blush and scream. .

  To the dynamic music, Liu Xin danced a C dance step and stomp, and then performed a windmill floor move, which triggered a burst of cheers.

  The instructors enjoyed Liu Xindi's dance. They could feel Liu Xindi's spirituality. She was using her body to express and enjoy music.

  Liu Xindi is a hiphop dancer who can stretch and contract freely like a spring. Her movements are extremely smooth, textured and rhythmic. Liu Xindi's dancing ability should not be underestimated.

  Gong Luoluo raised her eyebrows, a hint of surprise flashed in her almond-shaped eyes.

  Liu Xindi actually knows a little bit of Breaking and Krump? She really didn't expect it.

  "Wow, wow, wow, Liu Xindi is so handsome!"

  "Ah! He is really a treasure boy...ah! A treasure girl!"

  "Even the windmill is so smooth! It's amazing!"

  "Maybe Can Cindy really defeat Luoluo?"

  Ha! impossible! Gong Luoluo chuckled lightly, and after Xiao Nianyu said "Change", he strode onto the stage and sparkled once again.

  The reason why Gong Luoluo is able to beat eight at once is because in every battle, she can come up with some new tricks and perfectly time the music, which makes the instructors shine.

  Only when facing Pei Qi, she narrowly missed victory by one vote, and the others were all three votes or more.

  This song "Havana" is not only a song specially created for Liu Xindi, but also a dance that belongs to her Gong Luoluo.

  Gong Luoluo walked across the stage to replace Liu Xindi and walked to the center of the stage. She showed a slightly contemptuous smile to Liu Xindi, then paused along with the song and did the wave of her body.

  "Oh! Luoluo!" The students in the audience cheered for Gong Luoluo at the same volume.

  Her training clothes were tied up, revealing her lean and twisted waist, and her almond-shaped eyes were as lazy as a cat's.

  Suddenly, the rhythm changed. Gong Luoluo fell down like a deflated doll and sat up again like an inflatable doll.

  With a snap of her fingers and a confident curve on her lips, Gong Luoluo began to dance jazz steps.

  With her shoulders twisting along with her hips, Gong Luoluo bent down and tossed her hair up in an inadvertent and seductive way.

  However, the next second, her facial expression changed again, her eyes were sharp, and her movements were very powerful. The heavy steps and armswing completely revealed Gong Luoluo's all-round hip-hop ability.

  "Oh!" Ji Hanchen shouted in surprise and excitement.

  Gong Luoluo actually knows how to Krump? And the pause and intensity are much crisper than Liu Xindi's!
  Oh my gosh! This girl really gave him a big surprise!

  Moreover, the transition between jazz, Krump and Popping dance types and dance styles is seamlessly connected with the song's key points, as if her body is tailor-made for this song.

  It was the first time that Ji Hanchen had such a strong desire to accept a disciple.

  It's a pity that Gong Luoluo won't participate in KOD. What a young talent!
  Liu Xindi watched Gong Luoluo step back with sexy dance steps and nodded in admiration.

  Although this little sister Gong Luoluo usually has a bad temper, her whole body seems to glow when she dances, so sexy and sassy!

  Moreover, her dance movements are delicate, but her pauses are very powerful. She follows the music and is stuck at this point. Cindy Liu is convinced!

  To be honest, Liu Xindi felt that it was a bit risky for her to do Breaking, but because she was the first to come out, she had to leave an eye-catching move that impressed her instructor...

  (End of this chapter)

  Chapter 188 Eden
  A dinner party for an American celebrity in the wealthy area of ​​Long Island, New York.

  To be honest, Shen Chue was too shameless to meet acquaintances with her Cleopatra-like hairstyle, so she rushed to New York to participate in this international jewelry design competition.

  She went abroad without even notifying her brother Shen Yue'an, let alone Jian Shu. She didn't answer any of his calls.

  Now, probably only Miyagi knows that she is in New York.

  In her heart, he still has a place that cannot be replaced by others.

  After all, she had grown up with the mentality that she would definitely marry Miyagi.

  Miyagi and Song Chuge have been married for two years, but she still hasn't completely changed her mentality.

  Even though Shen Chuchu tried to persuade himself countless times to let it go and stop thinking about it, a deep sense of unwillingness still emerged from time to time in his heart.

  Just when she unconsciously thought of Miyagi's handsome face again, a brown-haired man in a dark gray suit, holding red wine, walked over the crowd and walked towards Shen Yue with a warm smile on his face.

  His eyes are naturally blue, as clear and mesmerizing as the Atlantic Ocean.

  "Eden, long time no see!"

  Shen Yue raised her eyes and saw him, with a look of surprise on her elegant face.

  "Moon! You've changed so much!" The American man named Eden grinned, showing off his white teeth.

  "Well, you are the same old. (You are still the same old.)" Shen Chuo teased with a smile. When he saw Eden, he felt a sense of intimacy. At this banquet with few acquaintances, he instantly felt at ease.

  When Shen Chuchu was studying abroad in Europe, he met two close foreign friends. One was Eden, who is now the youngest, most talented and handsome pianist and composer in the United States.

  Shen Chuo was not surprised that he appeared here. After all, Eden's family background is also very good, and he is a member of the upper class of the United States.

  What surprised her was that another close friend who liked to attend various celebrity banquets did not appear here, and she did not know where she had gone.

  "I knew you would definitely come to New York this time. How could you miss this opportunity!"

  When they first met, Shen Chuo was also shocked by his ability to speak Chinese A that was more fluent than the people from A, but now she has Totally used to it.

  "I can only say that I came here because I changed my hairstyle and didn't dare to see other people." Shen Yue smiled, his eyebrows slightly curved, as clear and clean as the bright moon.

  Eden also admired her elegance and elegance, which was born in her bones and belonged exclusively to people from country A.

  "Hahaha!" Eden laughed boldly, his laughter natural and refreshing but not rough.

  "This hairstyle is very nice and very stylish."

  Eden looked at Shen Yue seriously and nodded in praise, but his eyes shone with a little guilty smile that he did not dare to compliment.

  "Heh...hehehe." Shen Chuechu laughed dryly once or twice.

  She has a very clear understanding of her own style -

  long straight black hair, princess cut, and straight bangs. Combined with Shen Yue's thin face and her body as pale as a chrysanthemum, there is an indescribable weirdness.

  The moment Shen Chuo finished cutting his hair, he just wanted to hit the wall.

  She shouldn't trust her hair to the stylist Jian Shu found for her! I really believed him!

  Seeing Shen Chuo's expression, Eden changed the subject warmly: "By the way, after you finish the competition in New York, I will also go to country A to participate in the piano competition."

  "World Echo Piano Competition?" Shen Chuo looked suspicious. .

  World Echo Piano Competition, referred to as WEPC, is an international piano competition, divided into youth group, youth group and master group. It is held every five years and has a high gold content.

  Every competition is a fight between gods.

  Eden, who is only 17 years old, won first place in the last WEPC youth competition, became famous in one fell swoop, became a hot new star pianist, and also won the favor of many masters.

  His current teacher is the doctoral supervisor at St. Peter's Conservatory of Music, and he was the winner of the WEPC Masters category decades ago.

  Shen Chuchu had also heard early that the next WEPC would be held in Lingcheng, Country A.

  She thought, with Eden's current ability, he should have already qualified to enter the master group competition, right?

  "So, I cheered you on in New York, and you have to cheer me on in Lingcheng~" Eden's aqua blue eyes gave Shen Yue a playful wink.

  "Pfft..." Shen Chuo was amused by his expression, although she admitted that Eden was indeed handsome.

  Eden's skin is the cold white skin of Europeans and Americans, with a high nose bridge, smooth and bright brown hair, blue eyes as deep as the sea, and lips that are bright red and glowing with an alluring luster.

  He has attracted many female fans with his face alone, not to mention his wonderful piano skills and composition talent.

  "If you go to country A to compete, the audience will definitely be surprised by your fluentness in country A." Shen Yue smiled and asked casually, "How did you learn the language of country A and still speak it so fluently? "

  When Eden heard this question, he was stunned out of habit.

  Many people have asked him this question before.

  "Because I met a girl from country A when I was a child. In order to understand what she said, I went to a teacher to learn the language of country A, but then she left." There was a faint sadness in Eden's blue eyes.

  Shen Chuo keenly caught his slightly dazed expression, and after a hint of sympathy flashed across his delicate brows, he frowned slightly.

  Leaving...

  leaving the United States?

  Or is it leaving in that sense?

  "Hi! Mr. Eden!" The sudden, familiar male voice broke the brief silence, causing Eden to instantly frown.

  "You're here!"

  A tall man with blond hair, blue eyes, and fair skin came to the two people talking at some point.

  His appearance is comparable to that of Eden.

  Shen Chuo stood aside and observed silently.

  I saw the corners of Eden's mouth raised in a stiff arc, chatting with the man in American English.

  Although Eden was smiling, his deep eyes seemed to be covered with a veil, covering the deep hatred hidden in the deepest part of his eyes.

  "Allen!"

  Someone shouted not far away, and the blond American man subconsciously responded.

  So his name is Allen? Shen Chuo pursed his lips and raised his eyebrows, keeping a decent and generous smile on his lips.

  Allen smiled and nodded to Shen Yue, holding the wine glass, he turned and left with a touch of disappointment, and then started talking to the person who called his name.

  Shen Chuo slowly looked at Eden and said in a slightly questioning tone: "You don't like him?"

  "He's a bastard."

  This was the first time Shen Chuo heard about Eden, who was always polite and kind. , making such an absolute and derogatory assessment of a person who looks like a handsome young man.

  "He is..." Shen Yue's eyebrows frowned slightly, with a little surprise in his bright eyes.

  Eden's eyes still fell on the man named Allen, and the hidden hostility could no longer be concealed and was clearly radiated.

  "A second-generation rich man is also a guy who looks down on others."

  Shen Yuechu could hear the grittiness of teeth in Eden's words.

  There may have been some unknown things happening between them. She secretly guessed.

  "So you just rejected him? Just because you hate him?"

  Shen Chuo heard it from their conversation just now. Allen wanted to ask Eden to play a song at his father's 50th birthday dinner, but he was Eden refused because "he wanted to go abroad to participate in a piano competition."

  Therefore, the piano competition is a fact and an excuse to hide Eden's dislike of Alan.

  "Yes." Eden looked back and nodded calmly, "I heard that not long ago, his company signed a cooperation agreement with Huayao Technology in country A."

  Huayao Technology?

  Shen Yue couldn't help but lower his eyes, and a familiar face flashed through his mind again.

  ...

  (End of chapter)

  Chapter 189 Gong Chu bowed his head again.

  "2 to 3! Luo Luo! You are the best!"

  The instructors lowered their heads and voted with their eyes closed. In the end, Gong Luo Luo still won.

  "One wears nine! Gong Luoluo ahhh!"

  "Baby! Mommy loves you!" Lexian instantly turned into a fan, screaming and cheering for Gong Luoluo.

  Although Liu Xindi regretted losing, she was willing to be defeated - she admitted that Gong Luoluo was indeed bad at dancing and breaking her head.

  Although she has been learning hip hop for a while, she is also very swag when dancing.

  But Liu Xindi knew that she had a lazy personality, she didn't practice hard enough, and she didn't have a master dance teacher to supervise and guide her... To have two instructors (Su Yanan and Amy) vote for her, in her opinion, was already What an unexpected surprise.

  The two gave a symbolic friendly hug, but Liu Xindi pinched Gong Luoluo's waist playfully.

  Gong Luoluo's slender waist trembled slightly, and she quickly pushed Liu Xindi away and took two steps back. Her almond eyes widened, staring at Liu Xindi with a defensive and threatening light, as if to say: Okay You Liu Xindi! Actually taking revenge privately?

  Liu Xindi shook her head from side to side, smiling even more proudly than Gong Luoluo.

  At this time, Lian Tao announced excitedly: "This time the winning group of the main dance head-off is Bad Apple! Students of Group A! Congratulations!"

  Gong Luoluo is so awesome!

  Even Tao would feel sorry for his talent if he didn't include her in the rap he wrote for girls.

  Gong Luoluo is not a person who cares about everything. Liu Xindi's tampering left a little anger in Gong Luoluo's heart, but it disappeared after Lian Tao announced the result.

  After all, Liu Xindi also wanted to save face. Maybe she would hide in bed and cry after returning to the dormitory!

  Gong Luoluo raised his head, glanced at Liu Xindi, who looked as usual, and snorted arrogantly.

  Thinking of the scene of Liu Xindi crying, her lips couldn't help but grin wider.

  "Chu Ge! Battle! Chu Ge! Battle!"

  However, before Lian Tao and Xiao Nianyu unveiled the mysterious prize, the students in the audience were already cheering in unison as if they were drunk.

  The corners of Gong Luoluo's mouth froze slightly, and her bright eyes looked at the girl in the crowd who lowered her head and covered her face.

  Song Chuge looked a little shy, and she knew she couldn't escape. However, she had no intention of running away.

  The photographer hurried to her side, holding a camera and taking pictures of Song Chuge's face.

  "Anyway, our Bad Apple group won in the end. How about Chu Ge and Luo Luo having another group head-banging?" Xiao Nianyu's proposal was unanimously recognized by the students, instructors and staff.

  Off the stage, in addition to the girls recording the show and the guest instructors, the staff and photographers were also smiling brightly.

  The staff who originally worked on other floors had heard about the head-banging event and hurried over, huddled together in a dark crowd to watch with their own eyes this grand event that was comparable to the Chinese New Year.

  The students didn't know how many cameras there were at the scene. Anyway, it recorded the head-banging competition with Gong Luoluo as the main dancer in all directions and without any blind spots. That's right!

  "Chu Ge! Chu Ge! Chu Ge!"

  Among them, the most enthusiastic one was Liu Xindi, who had just been defeated and stepped down, but did not look sad at all.

  Ye Suwei sat in the back row, folding her arms, looking at Liu Xindi who was cheering for Song Chuge like a crazy fan. She shook her head speechlessly and helplessly, but there was a trace of invisible gossip in her eyes.

  She remembered what Pei Qi had said to her.

  Liu Xindi, this big girl...

  I have to say...

  she really looks like Song Chuge's boyfriend...

  Pei Qi sat next to Ye Suwei, covering her mouth and laughing so hard.

  "Song Chuge, you! Come!" Gong Luoluo shouted loudly, his tone making people think of bandits in the mountains.

  She stared at Song Chuge who was sitting motionless in her seat, and with everyone watching, she said harshly: "This time, I will definitely beat you Song Chuge to the ground!"

  "Oh ho!"

  "Luoluo! Domineering! "Bei Qingqing secretly gave a thumbs up.

  Regardless of the outcome, she found Gong Luoluo's full self-confidence very cute. Because Gong Luoluo has the strength to say this, after all, he is a master of one-pass-nine.

  Pei Qi also became excited: "Baby Chu Ge~ You must help me get revenge~"

  Liu Xindi: "Chu Ge! Break her up! We are not afraid!"

  Meng Jinci glanced back at the excited two people, and Ye Suwei smiled at each other, shook her head helplessly, and turned back.

  The students are gradually divided into the Chu Ge faction and the Luo Luo faction. One faction hopes that Song Chuge can break Gong Luoluo's record of one to nine, while the other faction hopes that Gong Luoluo can pass ten and pull Song Chuge off the altar.

  However, the members of the Bad Apple (A) group did not have a clear support position, because no matter who lost or won between Song Chuge and Gong Luoluo, the mysterious grand prize had already fallen to them, and they didn't care.

  "Up, up! Chu Ge is up!"

  "Ahhh! Chu Ge!"

  "Song Xian! Song Xian! Song Xian is invincible!"

  Song Chuge stood up neatly and walked towards the stage.

  She was wearing ordinary training clothes and white shoes. She had long, white and slender legs. She was walking quickly. Her air bangs were blown over by the breeze when she walked, revealing Song Chuge's smooth and full forehead.

  The incandescent lights in the hall are bright, and the stage is not high but wide enough.

  Xiao Nianyu and Lian Tao returned to their instructor seats in the front row at some point, looking impatient.

  Only Song Chuge and Gong Luoluo were left on the stage.

  Song Chuge's eyes were calm and pleased, and his smile was as gentle as the cherry blossoms blooming in spring, making people feel beautiful unconsciously.

  The camera moved forward and her smile fell into the lens, forming a beautiful painting.

  Often at this time, Gong Luoluo's expression would be dismissive. But this time, a rare expression appeared on Miss Gong Luoluo's face that looked like a suppressed smile.

  The corners of his lips were deliberately downward, but he couldn't hide his smile.

  Song Chuge obviously saw the obvious smile that Gong Luoluo was trying to hide. Gong Luoluo seemed to have been waiting for her to come on stage to compete with her.

  Her smile was indulgent and helpless.

  The photographer following Song Chuge stood in front of the machine and watched quietly. He keenly discovered that Song Chuge seemed to show such a smile only when facing Gong Luoluo.

  When the photographer was once again immersed in the beautiful looks of Song Chuge and Gong Luoluo, Lian Tao's voice instantly woke him up -

  "Come on! Let's get it!"

  "Last round~ DJ drop the beat! "

  "Chu Ge comes out first!"

  "Wow ho ho ho!"

  The moment the song "Windows" was played from the speaker, Song Chu Ge's eyes suddenly changed.

  With a level of provocation, playfulness and unabashed ambition that has never been seen before.

  As soon as Song Chuge came up, he used classic electric movements and stopped rhythmically. Inadvertently, a smirk appeared on his lips and he looked towards Gong Luoluo.

  Gong Luoluo's beautiful eyebrows were tall and her almond-shaped eyes shone with surprise.

  I saw an evil smile lingering on the corners of Song Chuge's lips, and then twisted his soft and graceful body like a snake, took a few steps forward, and curled his fingers at the students with nymphomaniac expressions in the audience.

  Her eyes are no longer cold as usual, but are deep and full of endless charm, as if she wants to lure people into the tender trap she has designed at any time, and she is willing to sink.

  The long hair is flicked and the soft bangs no longer make Song Chuge cute, but follow the changes in her expression, making her look like a scheming but not annoying little goblin.

  The half-squinted clear eyes revealed a light laziness like an orange cat, charming and dangerous.

  Her ambition was unreserved at this time and completely revealed.

  She is not without ambition.

  On the contrary, when Song Chuge came, he was very ambitious, but his eyes were so good at hiding that ambition hidden deep in his soul that would never allow failure.

  Although in normal times, Song Chuge does look cold and cold to outsiders. Whether it is during practice or when filming commercials with her, she doesn't like to talk very much, but...

  if you don't have ambition, if you don't want the camera , Song Chuge will not take the initiative to call out the first group on the debut stage.

  As for the strength she showed after that and the small mistakes she made in rap, Song Chuge knew it very well, and Ling Anqi also told her.

  "The so-called personality is based on your own reality, creating some small characteristics that make people feel cute and attract fans."

  Ling Anqi: "Don't be too perfect, this kind of personality can easily collapse."

  In fact, Song Chuge, who has an absolute sense of sound, has already learned how to rap.

  ...

  (End of chapter)

  Chapter 190 Perfect Copy
  Song Chuge is like a ruthless dancing machine.

  Within a minute, I don't know how many precise arm currents, body currents, twerking and other movements were performed. They almost perfectly copied the movements that Gong Luoluo had done before, but he also had his own new tricks, which caused a wave of excitement. Another burst of screaming.

  After the Circle Slide, Song Chuge immediately performed a clean backflip and landed on his knees.

  It was smooth and free, as if it was not controlled by gravity, completely astonishing the students present.

  "Chu Ge! Ahhhh!"

  "Song Xian! Invincible!"

  "She, she, she!" Lian Tao found that he was already incoherent.

  Oh my god! Song Chuge is amazing! Even if she can't sing Rap, he will support her unconditionally!
  Several instructors also had the same expression.

  She performs difficult movements as naturally as she can.

  "She can actually dance Locking?!"

  The corners of Xiao Nianyu's lips were vaguely twitching, with a complicated expression, but a turmoil arose in his heart.

  From this moment on, he knew that the dancing ability Song Chuge had shown before was only the most basic part of her!

  Not only does she have excellent basic skills and skills, but she also has amazing learning ability.

  Obviously her resume only states that she has learned Chinese dance, jazz dance, and contemporary choreography, but she can actually dance Locking! ?
  The angle and strength are just right and beautifully coordinated.

  sky! How many more surprises would this girl give him?

  Qu Wangxia was also shocked. She had learned Locking for two years, but the backflip and knee-lowering movement that Song Chuge did just now was an action in Locking that she could not do even after practicing for a long time.

  Song Chuge completed it easily.

  And the card points are accurate.

  It's like being born with it.

  Gong Luoluo's expression suddenly became serious.

  Song Chuge's popping dance made her think that Song Chuge had learned the same dance for more than ten years! And she can actually dance Locking and Hip hop?

  Gong Luoluo asked herself, she would never be able to do what Song Chuge was like. She couldn't help feeling a little panicked.

  It turns out that Song Chuge's conservatism on the first show stage was all an act? Meng Jinci bit her lower lip lightly, her beautiful eyes filled with incredible light.

  Song Chuge...it's terrible.

  Song Chuge caught a glimpse of Gong Luoluo's delicate and pretty face out of the corner of his eye, and the corners of his lips curled up into a confident smile.

  Sure enough, the most effective way to conquer your sister is to speak with strength.

  An ordinary training uniform could not cover up the dazzling light emanating from the girl on the stage.

  Her eyes were calm and calm, but also tinged with a little bit of sarcasm.

  She twisted her shoulders and hips to the rhythm of the music, as if she had listened to the song hundreds of times, and her ability to capture the rhythm changes was extremely accurate.

  In the blink of an eye, the smile on Song Chuge's lips naturally faded, and his eyes instantly became fierce. The Decepticons stepped hard and waved their arms with just the right strength, not appearing rough, but also not making their smile look soft and weak.

  However, this sternness did not last long, Song Chuge regained his evil smile, and lured people into her dance trap step by step.

  At the end, she followed the rhythm of the music, lined up her legs in a circle on the stage, held her hands, and stood upside down in the air.

  No tremors, just solid.

  Like stone sculpture.

  Wei Wei's mouth was open enough to fit an egg, while Mo Xuanli pressed her lower lip tightly, with obvious admiration in her eyes.

  It was amazing...

  The instructors couldn't help but stand up. The female instructor applauded Song Chuge, the male instructor gave his hand crazily, and the students cheered wildly.

  "Damn it, she actually knows a little bit about breaking?"

  "Her arms are so strong that she can't even shake..."

  "This skill can't be mastered every few years."

  "Song Chuge's expression management is really amazing! It's so charming!"

  "He is really an all-round dancer."

  "Song Chuge should just make his debut!"

  "Change!"

  Fortunately, Lian Tao did not forget his mission because of his obsession.

  Song Chuge returned to the ground cleanly, still twisting to the non-stop music, and walked to Gong Luoluo with dance steps, waving to invite her to the stage.

  Gong Luoluo pursed her pink lips slightly, her delicate brows twisted slightly, her cute and smart almond eyes were half-squinted, filled with a little anger.

  This guy Song Chuge! What a good concealment! Why don't you see her show it during the choreography? Wasn't this a deliberate slap in her face?

  Let's see how she settles the score with Song Chuge after they break up!

  Although she was also surprised by Song Chuge's hidden dancing skills, she, Gong Luoluo, would never back down!
  Gong Luoluo's performance was as good as ever. Even though she had already performed nine rounds, she still looked energetic, with eyes full of energy and unwillingness to admit defeat.

  That was Gong Luoluo's unique and lovely strength.

  "This girl's physical strength is too bad." Liu Xindi couldn't help but admire her.

  "Physically, Gong Luoluo can't run away."

  Gong Luoluo's electric movements are still smooth and standard, and there are no gaps left when the music is stuck, and his smile is confident and bright.

  But compared to the surprises Song Chuge gave the audience, Gong Luoluo's dance seemed a bit thin, because she gave the audience too many surprises, and the audience's expectations for her were higher.

  In this last competition, Gong Luoluo failed to meet their higher, almost perfect expectations.

  This time, Song Chuge undoubtedly won.

  Gong Luoluo failed to get a clear result in her first head-turning on the debut stage.

  Today's bowing of heads, the result of losing to Song Chuge, was given to herself by Gong Luoluo.

  Gong Luoluo lowered his eyes, with a dark and unclear light dancing in his eyes.

  Song Chuge is really good at hiding herself. Even with her few years of head-breaking experience, she wouldn't believe this dance! When my brother married this woman, did he already know her strength?
  It's just a pity that she has a record of one wear and nine! I can't wear ten together!
  Gan!
  This achievement was even taken away by Song Chuge! Doesn't that make her look like a scoring machine?
  In the end, it was just to set off Song Chuge! ?
  ah! Gong Luoluo was going crazy inside, she was so stupid!

  "Luoluo once penetrated nine, that's amazing!"

  "Luoluo, you are the best!"

  Fortunately, the shouts of several students comforted Gong Luoluo's somewhat injured self-esteem.

  Song Chuge was not surprised when he heard this result.

  This was the result she expected. Growing up, Song Chuge almost never lost, except in cooking.

  She herself didn't know where that extremely strong desire to compete came from. Maybe it's because she is born, she doesn't want to lose and can't lose.

  After hearing the score, Song Chuge's first reaction was not to clench his fists and be secretly happy. Instead, he immediately turned around, closed his eyes, and hugged Gong Luoluo tightly.

  The moment he hugged Gong Luoluo, chaotic scenes flashed through Song Chuge's mind again.

  Those images were like black-and-white silent films, accompanied by the students' voices and a burst of laughter and curses in a strange language, lingering in her mind frame by frame.

  "Woo hoo~" "

  She's just a stupid coward!"
  "Jinx!"

  "What can you do?"

  "If you beat me, I'll let you go." (If you beat me, I'll let you go.)

  Has she ever fought with others before?

  "You! Loser!"

  The ringing in his ears was like needles, gradually piercing deeply into Song Chuge's brain, causing a sharp sting.

  For just over a minute, her dance movements seemed to be engraved in her soul, and she performed them unconsciously to the music.

  Song Chuge's eyebrows were furrowed, as if he had lost all strength, and his whole body's center of gravity moved forward, completely covering Gong Luoluo.

  Gong Luoluo also felt something was wrong and pushed Song Chuge gently, "Hey, Song Chuge..."

  "Congratulations to our Chuge group for winning the mysterious grand prize!"

  Ming Guiyuan seemed to have noticed Song Chuge's strange behavior. , eyebrows raised, legs ready to stand up, heard Lian Tao's voice coming from the stereo.

  "Our secret grand prize is..."

  "After the second performance, our Bad Apple group can go to Jingcheng to participate in a large-scale commercial event! At that time, you will also have the opportunity to appear on the big screen of Jingcheng Shengshi Plaza!"

  "Oh, oh ~~" The students suddenly burst into envious admiration.

  "Oh my God! Going to Jingcheng?"

  "I'm not sour, I'm not sour, I'm so sour!"

  "If I had known, I would have gone to Chu Ge's group~"

  "Chu Ge may not choose you even if you stand up."

  " What are you talking about?"

  The eyes of the students who were defeated by Gong Luoluo couldn't help but shine with regret and self-blame.

  Especially Pei Qi, Meng Jinci and Liu Xindi.

  They were all just a little bit closer to defeating Gong Luoluo, and maybe they would get a chance to participate in a commercial performance.

  Unfortunately, the ending is decided.

  (End of chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 33 20
my little oreo the story of the lost dark cacao princess once dark oreo was a beloved princess until she went missing the same day her brother got ba...
81.1K 2.8K 14
"Touch my butt one more time and I will chop your hands off." { Completed }
3.6M 288K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
31.8K 616 14
Stranger Things lot watching the show. duh. Obviously, jut so we all all clear, I know, i don't own ANY of the characters, cast or show that i will...