whatever you want

By fuckhoesgemoney20

PLEASE READ,VOTE AND ALLAT 🙏🏽 My first book therefore talk to me nice 🌚 More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 5 pt2
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
NOT A CHAPTER

Chapter 59

2K 69 17
By fuckhoesgemoney20

Omniscient
June 10th 2023

Today was graduation day. Their last time being in highschool. Their first time stepping on their own. It has been many emotional moments on this special day.

Events like this always bothered Bryson, especially since his mother died. She would always attend every event that had to do with Bryson, big or small, it didn't matter she was always there.

However his father had only been to two major events. Bryson's birth and his elementary school graduation. Both events happened several years ago. Bryson was used to his father not being there, that's one of the reasons why they never really had a relationship.

"Oh my youngest grandson—I'm so happy you invited me to your graduation, I couldn't be more proud of you" his grandmother uttered.

"Thanks grandma" he muttered as he laced up his shoes.

"Your other would've been so proud of seeing how you turned out"

"Mm"

"I heard you moved away from your father"

"Yea"

"Why didn't you come stay with me, you know I wouldn't have a problem baby, I enjoy your company always" his grandmother stated.

Bryson often felt guilty about not being around his grandmother and not calling her enough. He knew that she was the only actual family he has and he couldn't just ignore that.

"I already knew how to be on my own, so it wasn't a big deal—I needed to do this on my own" he explained.

"Look at my grandson, he's not a little boy anymore—he's a man, I can't take it lord" she said making him chuckle.

"I got somebody fa' you to meet" he smiled thinking of his girlfriend.

"Ut oh, I know that smile, that's the "in love" smile—is my grandbaby in love?"

"Yea, you gon' meet her today"

"Good—i wanna see the girl who's making my baby light up like this"

"But go on and finish getting ready, we can't be late na'" his grandmother shooed him away.

————————
Omniscient

"Are you sure you don't want to go to graduation hija—you're still eligible" Carmen spoke to her daughter.

Bianca sighed, "mom I can't, I'm getting bigger and people will notice that I'm pregnant and I just can't"

"So you run off with some thug boy, get pregnant and drop out of school" Terrance said angrily, "Bianca what the hell are you thinking!"

"This is why I didn't want to tell you dad—because you blow up about everything. All of my life decisions I make, you question"

"Because the choices you make are stupid and reckless! You don't think before you do, you just do!"

"Sure maybe some of my choices are stupid but you don't have to bash me every step of the way—god it's like a constant battle with you—its like nothing I do is good enough for you"

"Bianca, Terrance, calm down—you've both made mistakes—we've all made mistakes but please, this is not helping" Carmen explained.

"Just admit you hate me dad—trust me the feeling is mutual" Bianca says lowly making Carmen slap her cheek.

"Mamí!?!!" Bianca yelled at the same time with her father.

"Carmen!??!!" Terrance yelled at the same time as Bianca.

"NO!—im sick of both of you, Bianca don't you ever say that you hate your padré again. And Terrance you are too old to be picking fights with your daughter over every decision she makes."

"I'm leaving" Bianca mumbled as she began to pack a bag.

"Where you gon' go?" Terrance asked.

"I don't know but anywhere but here, this is a toxic place and I can't have my baby living in here"

"You can't keep running hija, you have to grow up" carman stated watching her daughter's every move.

"I'll keep running until I feel happy and safe" she replied before walking out the house.

—————————
Omniscient

"Cassandra!" Janae yelled impatiently for her daughter.

"Desmond go get your sister" she spoke causing Desmond to get up and go to Cassandra's room.

"Yo, you done?" He spoke watching his sister line her lips.

"Yo?—im not your 'yo' and yes I'm finished right now" she replied before walking out of her room.

"Oh my beautiful baby girl!—you look so pretty when you wear dresses" Janae smiled once she saw her daughter.

"Thank you mom"

"She look igh" Desmond spoke.

"Nigga shut up and say your sister looks beautiful" their mother smacked her son on the back of his head.

"Ow!—you look pretty Cassie"

"Thanks ugly" she smiled.

"Does Bryson need a ride?" Janae asked.

"I'll ask him" Cassandra responded as she pulled out her phone to text Bryson.

"He said no, he'll just meet us there"

"Alrighty let's go" Janae says grabbing her keys and walking out of the house.

————————
Omniscient

"The fuck you bangging on my door like that fa'?!" An angry Assad answered the door only to see his old boss from the trap.

"Why you knocking like the feds nigga?"

"Why you stop showing up?" The man asked him.

"Cause Im done" Assad answered.

"Done?"

"Yea I got shit going on and can't let this gang shit be in the way"

"Nahh nigga you done when I say you done—the fuck you think this is" the man said pushing his way inside Assad's house.

"You got product ta' move shorty" the man explained, pulling out multiple bags of pills.

"Nahh man I told you I'm done wit' this shit" Assad said irritated, "and youn tell me ta' do shit if I'm done, so start fuckin' steppin'" Assad demanded.

The man laughs, "you think this a game?"

"Step"

"Igh—you playing wit' yo' life" the man said before walking out of Assad's house and driving off.

As Assad goes to sit down, he hears a know on the door making him angry. He opened the door seeing raylen.

Assad smacked his teeth, "why you hea'?"he stood there waiting for an answer. The two had broke up a few weeks ago because Assad wasn't feeling it and he was nice enough to not drag her along.

"You don't have to talk to me like I killed your childhood dog, and I'm here to talk about the baby" she spoke.

"You on this shit again?"

"Yes because I'm a month pregnant with your child and you think I'm lying" she said tearing up, "I would never lied about something serious like this, I don't want your money or your love, I just want you in our child's life" she said giving him the ultrasound pictures.

"It's not that ion believe you—it's just I got a baby girl coming and it's a lot of shit to deal with"

"So you're gonna be there for one child and not the other—do you know how fucked up that is, how fucked up you sound?!"

"I ain't say all that raylen, i'a figure it out" he taking the pictures out of her hand.

                ————————
                   Omniscient

"Yooooo we fuckin' did it!!!!" Jahmir yelled as the group met up after the graduation ceremony was over.

"Yeaaaa niggaaaa we outta jail na'" kahlil spoke.

"You guys I'm going to miss highschool" Cassandra said making everyone look at her.

"Girl what" jahmir said.

Cassandra huffed, "leaving highschool makes me feel like I'm leaving my childhood slash teenhood" she explained.

"Yea ion feel that way but I feel you" kahlil said before talking to a girl.

"You okay mama?" Bryson whispered in her ear.

"Yeah" she sighed, "I can't believe it's all over—and Bianca's not even here, she probably hates me"

"Everything gon' be okay mama, I promise" he said kissing her forehead, " you look beautiful"

"Thank you baby—you look handsome" she smiled kissing his lips.

"Thank you" he mumbled.

"Get your lips off my sister!" The couple heard Desmond yelled making them pull away.

"Shut up!" Cassandra yelled back.

"I want you ta' meet my grandma"

"I didn't know you had a grandma—wait I didn't mean it like that, I meant-"

"I know what you meant" he cut her off.

"Is this the lovely lady who has my grandson's heart?" His grandmother asked walking up to the couple.

"Hi I'm Cassandra but you can call me Cassie" she introduced herself before holding out her hand.

"Baby we hug" his grandmother said before pulling Cassandra into a hug, "I'm Adele"

"You are beautiful—isn't she Bryson?"

"Yea—she is" he smiled.

"You're really pretty too" Cassandra compliments.

"Thank you baby" she said before walking away from the young couple.

"You so pretty—ima have my way with you tonight" he mumbled rubbing her butt.

"Okay" she smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 191 14
𝘚𝘗𝘐𝘕 𝘖𝘍𝘍 𝘖𝘍 𝘍𝘙𝘖𝘔 "𝘉𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘋"
93K 2.6K 36
Read it ♥️ (Currently Editing-ish)
4.3K 153 30
This my first story it might be bad🤧 Vote and comment plz😚 And follow me girly😜🤍
324K 9.9K 82
"...𝒊 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒖𝒕 𝒖𝒑 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒆𝒓, 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒍...