Mystique Flower

By Saiiros

Fascination Series 2nd installment. Can you handle her thorns and poison? More

Mystique Flower
Primero
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Ultimo

Chapter 19

826 52 6
By Saiiros

HER BODY was pinned against the bathroom walls, ang isang paa niya ay nakasabit sa balikat ni Zayndrei habang nasa pagitan ito ng mga hita niya at pinapaligaya siya.

She lost count on how many times she came in his mouth. He was licking and lapping her womanhood nonstop, she could feel her little bud became more sensitive than it already was.

"Oh... Zayndrei..." mahaba ang ungol na kumawala sa mga labi niya dahil sa ginawa nitong pagsipsip sa pagkababae.

Her hand seek for his hair and grabbed a fistful, doon siya kumakapit, and sometimes even pulling his face close to her womanhood. It was addictive, kahit siya mismo ay hindi alam sa sarili kung patitigilin niya si Zayndrei sa ginagawa sa kanya o hindi.

Ayze was shamelessly grinding her vagina against his deadly lips and sinful tongue. Alam ni Zayndrei kung saan parte ng pagkababae niya ang didilaan nito. Muntik na siyang matumba nang patigasin ni Zayndrei ang dulo ng dila nito at pinasok 'yon sa lagusan niya.

His tongue was teasing her entrance and when she welcome it inside her, his tongue was twirling inside her. Ang dalawang kamay niya ngayon ay mahigpit na sinasabunutan ang buhok nito.

"I'm coming... please, continue... yeah?" nakikiusap na sabi niya.

He hummed softly, grabbing her butt cheeks. Mas minabuti pa nito ang ginagawa sa kanya. May towel naman sa lapag para hindi magkaroon ng pasa ang mga tuhod ni Zayndrei, but he's been kneeling in front of her for almost an hour or maybe, three? She lost her mind a while back. Maski ang oras ay hindi na namalayan.

They're taking their precious time making out inside her bathroom rather than getting ready for their work. Kanina pa rin tunog nang tunog ang cellphone ni Zayndrei sa labas pero hindi nito 'yon tinapunan man lang ng pansin.

Nauna siyang pumasok sa banyo, pero kaagad na sumunod sa kanya si Zayndrei sa loob. He asked her to shower together, but look what they're doing now. He was kneeling and pleasuring her. A long and loud moans escaped from her lips when she finally reached her climax.

Kaagad na tumayo si Zayndrei at iginiya ang pagkalalaki nito papasok sa lagusan niya. His hands were placed on the both sides of her waist, as he slowly moved in and out. Awang na awang ang mga labi nila. She could feel his manhood filling her to the brim.

"Your tongue," bulong nito. She stuck out her tongue as he dipped his head to sucked it.

Mabagal ang pag-ulos ni Zayndrei, parang wala silang trabaho na naghihintay sa presensya nilang dalawa. Bumaon ang mga daliri nito sa balakang niya, his lips went down to her neck, nipping her skin. The pressure was not enough to leave a mark.

"Zayndrei..." ungol niya nang bigyan nito ng pansin ang mga dibdib niya. His free hand was playing with her boob, while his fingers were clipping her nipples, twisting it a bit.

It was painful yet pleasurable.

"Damn, you're beautiful..." Zayndrei whispered. His voice was sexy, a little bit raspy.

Zayndrei caressed her cheek and the next thing she knew, nasa bibig na niya ang dalawang daliri nito. Ayze was licking his long fingers inside her mouth, twirling her tongue around them.

Ayze glared at him when he stopped moving his hips. Nakatitig lang ito sa kanya at pinapanood ang ginagawa nito sa mga daliri nitong nasa bibig niya.

"That's hot..." Zayndrei uttered. Lust was visible in his eyes, mas tumalim ang mga 'yon at parang gusto nito na ulit-ulitin ang ginagawa nila ngayon.

"Move, please?" Ayze pleaded.

Inangkala niya ang mga kamay sa leeg nito. Her finger nails digged on his skin. Ngumisi lang sa kanya si Zayndrei at tinanggal ang mga daliri sa loob ng bibig niya. His lips immediately pressed against hers, locking them together.

She tilted her head a little and give him an access to explore her mouth using his tongue. Later on, their tongue were battling. Wala ni isa ang gustong magpatalo. They're out of breath, pero wala ni isa sa kanila ang humiwalay. Mas lalo pa na humigpit ang hawak ni Ayze sa batok ni Zayndrei.

Zayndrei tapped her leg twice, signaling her to jump— and that's what she did. He slammed her back hard against the wall, holding her legs firmly with his large hands. Kumawala siya sa palitan nila ng halik at malakas na umungol.

Nakapalupot ang mga paa niya sa bewang ni Zayndrei habang walang sawa ito na naglalabas masok sa pagkababae niya. He was hitting her favorite sweet spot inside, she couldn't help but to rolled her eyes back and moaned as loud as she could.

"Tang—" nabitin sa era ang pagmumura niya nang makita ang mapaglarong ngiti sa mga labi ni Zayndrei.

He has his own ways para bitinin siya nito. She was so close yet his movement began to slow.

"Make it quick, will you?" asar na pakiusap niya sa lalaki. Ayze taunted him and added, "I still have some work to do, so are you. You need to go there, hindi ka na appointed CEO, Zayndrei. Ipapa-alala ko lang."

Umismid ito sa kanya. "Fuck my job."

"Hey, are you neglecting your job now?" Ayze asked. Amused.

Inayos ni Zayndrei ang pagkakabuhat sa kanya at mabagal na kumilos. Hindi pa rin nabubura ang mapang-asar na ngisi sa mga labi nito.

"Hm-mm, it wasn't your company. So, I don't really care about kung mawala na lang 'yon bigla."

"Paano kung mawalan ka ulit ng trabaho?" she teased.

Zayndrei nonchalantly answered, "They trust me, Ze. Hindi nila ako basta pakakawalan."

"Damn, confident." She uttered. "What if they found about us? Paano kung malaman nila na ang lalaking pinagkakatiwalaan nila... is currently fucking their enemy?"

"Edi malaman nila. Pakialam ko naman."

She chuckled hoarsely at his answer, pero kaagad din 'yon napalitan ng malakas na ungol. Zayndrei gripped her butt cheeks and moved desperately. Moans and groans filled the whole bathroom as they desperately hugged each other and reached their own heavenly climax.

"YOU SHOULD BE careful from now on, Ze. If it's possible, mag hire ka na ng bodyguard." Zayndrei suddenly said.

Tinapos niya lang ang pag blow-dry niya sa buhok bago ito hinarap. He was holding his phone and he looks mad. Salubong ang mga kilay nito at sobrang tulis ng nguso. One thing about Zayndrei that she likes the most. Para kasi itong bata kapag galit or when something's bothering him.

Ayze was not even worried about her safety if she's outside. Alam niya na nasa tabi-tabi lang ang magkapatid, si Arki at Kia. Those two will probably save her ass if something bad happens.

"I walked out on Windelle yesterday because of what I saw. She probably knows by now how affected I am."

Mayabang siyang ngumisi sa lalaki, "Of course, ako na 'to e."

He scoffed. "She only reminded me not to get late today... after so many missed calls? It's so unusual."

Lumapit siya kay Zayndrei habang sinusuot sa pulsuhan ang relo niya. Nakisilip din sa cellphone nito, conversation nito at ng babae.

"Ano ba ang usual message niya sayo after tumawag?" kyuryoso na tanong niya.

"Her father plans for the day. It's unusual of her not telling me her father's plan for today, she trusted me so much."

"You're too full of yourself, Zayndrei. After walking out on her then ran to me? Nag e-expect ka talaga na magsasabi 'yon sayo?" Ayze gave him a look from head to toe.

"I'm thinking about it too much. Just be careful, okay? Hindi natin alam kung ano ang tumatakbo sa utak ng dalawa na 'yon." Habilin ulit nito.

Sinuot muna ni Ayze ang blazer niya bago bumaling kay Zayndrei at mabilis itong pinatakan ng halik sa mga labi nito.

"Don't be late, lovie. I don't want you to miss the highlight of our day, we pulled some strings and filed cases against the old man."

"Nice head's up? I guess. And, lovie?"

Umangat ang kilay niya. "You don't like it?"

"Damn, watching that old man getting cuffs is not important. I want to fuck you, again. Right here, right now." Zayndrei sensually said.

Pabiro niyang inilapat ang palad sa mukha ni Zayndrei at nilayo 'yon sa kanya.

"Be a good boy. Windelle is now going to take the matters on her hands, make sure to help her." Ayze sarcastically said. That was part of her plan, it's much easier for her to toy that woman. At least, hindi masasabi ng iba na pumapatol siya sa mas nakakatanda sa kanya.

"I thought you're busy? How did you do that?" Asked by Zayndrei. Pertaining to filing a case against the old man.

"Oh, that? Ayon lang naman ang pinagkakaabalahan ko. Vane was helping me with our company while he's studying."

Ayze winked at him. Perks of having a reliable brother, although she needed to finish it once and for all. Malapit na matapos ang kapatid niya sa pag-aaral, ayaw naman niya na maabala ito ng todo.

That's why she's doing her best to contact every connection they have to end what they started quickly. Plus, the fact that the way they play with her was boring. Naiinip na siya sa mga ito. Ang akala pa naman niya ay may tinatago pa ang mga ito, may ibubuga pa. But they didn't even meet her expectations. Not even halfway.

"I'll be going. Don't let your guard down, okay?" paalala nito sa kanya.

Tumango lang siya at hinayaan ito na halikan siya nito sa pisngi. Mahina siyang natawa nang makita ang tingin nito sa mga labi niya at marahas na lumunok. Nauna itong umalis sa kanya, masyadong malakas ang radar ni Windelle.

Ayaw naman niya na may gawin ang mga ito kay Zayndrei. He's working with them, kaya nag-iingat pa rin siya. Ayze would probably raised hell if something happens to him.

NANG MAKARATING siya sa opisina niya, her secretary immediately smiled at her.

"It was a successful operation, ma'am," sabi nito.

A smile appeared on her lips upon hearing it. That only means that they already captured the old man. Sana lang ay nakita 'yon ni Zayndrei. He'll ask him later.

"Kolthon made sure that their family lawyer won't interfere." Amari placed an iced tea on her table.

Ayze was tapping her fingers against her table. Of course, he won't interfere. They paid them an amount he couldn't resist, with a little persuasive talk. His loyalty over the money they offered and his life. It's time for their family lawyer to do something right.

Something that aligned with his principles. The reason why he took his profession.

"Lunch on me. Our cafeteria's menu sucks, right? Sigurado na nagsasawa na ang iba. Tell them not to cook any food for today. I'll reserve my Uncle Yves' restaurant for us."

"Will do, ma'am." Amari excused herself.

Bago tuluyan na umalis, iniwan ni Amari ang iPad sa lamesa niya at nilagay 'yon sa live stream ng balita. It was so satisfying to watch the old man getting caught and then there was his only daughter crying and begging the authorities not to take her father.

She was sipping on her iced tea while watching the old man trying so hard to clean his name.

"I am innocent. I didn't do anything. My conscience is clean." Anito.

"Clean my ass..." kinagat niya ang dulo ng straw.

The old man remained pretending that his conscience was clean. Kahit na panay na ang bato sa matanda ng kung ano-ano. Reporters were also asking him if he has any idea who's behind his downfall.

Malakas na natawa si Ayze nang banggitin nito ang pangalan niya. Last time, she was accused too.

Her laughter died down when she received a message from Zayndrei and Windelle. Sabay pa talaga ang dalawa. Nauna niyang binasa ang kay Zayndrei.

Zayndrei: Please, be careful. Call Arki or someone who can guard you for the meantime. I'm worried.

Tuluyan nang nawala ang ngiti sa mga labi niya nang mabasa ang kay Windelle.

From: Witch

You want war? I'll give it to you.

An evil smile appeared on Ayze's lips. Finally, the dog was now planning to bark. 

☕ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 1.1K 28
two years later. have things changed? is a second chance needed? or was one enough? READ "SHATTERED" TO UNDERSTAND. #957 IN ROMANCE.
34 0 33
SECOND SERIES. MORE FUN . . . . MORE ACTION. MORE ROMANCE . . . AND JUST TOO MUCH OF VILLAINS TO TAKE IN!!
95.1K 3.7K 35
You were just a woman In the second class of Fontaine who was employed by a Boutique, In which was responsible for making most of the current trends...
2.3K 151 32
Two business partners... Jordan meets James, Will she open up to him or shield herself? Her past comes to haunt her, everything goes left from there...