Smut Short Stories

By Lil-Tee

**THIS CONTAINS SEXUAL ADULT CONTENT** ~Taking personal requests~ Short stories with random celebrities, larg... More

Requests
The Party - Michael Clifford
The Party (Part 2)
Mate - Werewolf
Mate (Part 2)
Mate (Part 3)
Powers - Ashton Irwin
Powers (Part 2)
Just Friends - Michael Clifford
Call It Off - Harry Styles
Castle Secrets - Henry Cavil
Neighbors - Request

Just Friends (Part 2)

2K 4 2
By Lil-Tee

*WARNING, GRAPHIC SEXUAL CONTENT*

Two weeks of not interacting with Michael went by. It wasn't for a lack of trying on his part. He sent a few text messages, each one a few days apart.

Hey...

Can we talk please?

I'm at the spot if you want to talk.

Eventually, after not replying, he got the message and started leaving me alone. I cried more than I thought I would the first week. One would think I had just gone through an actual breakup with how much it hurt. After the tears, I simply felt stupid. I told myself I should've known better than to fall for him. I should've just kept the first time a one-time thing as we said it would be.

Despite the hurt, sadness, and frustration, I missed Michael like crazy. Before our friend's birthday, we would talk every day, at least a little bit. My life felt more empty. I made up for that by talking more with our other friends, none of whom knew about Michael and me in the first place. It made the situation harder knowing I had no one to talk to. Even if I wanted to talk to some of our friends about it, it would have just made the situation more complicated.

The rain had been pouring all day. I was supposed to go out tonight with our friends, but instead, I curled up on my couch to watch some scary movies. Was I avoiding the probable interaction with Michael I'd been dreading? Yes. The knock on my door came out of nowhere, startling my focus on the movie. I looked at my phone to see no new messages or calls hinting at who it could be. Hesitantly I stood from the couch.

After I quietly made my way to the door, I peeked through the peephole. My stomach sank and my heart raced simultaneously as I saw Michael. Part of me contemplated just pretending to not be home. But he was soaked in rain and looked very cold; if he had come this way through the rain, it could be about something important.

I pulled back, taking a deep breath before cracking the door open. As I did and we met eye contact I had to remind myself not to find him attractive. Uncomplicated... remember how he hurt you. Thinking about his words made it easier to ignore the feelings of attraction. His eyes made it harder as he examined me. He looked tired.

"You're easy." He blurted out. I let my jaw drop a little, a small scoff leaving my lips. Did he come all this way just to call me easy? Hurt and anger stung my chest, but I knew it wasn't worth a response. I looked away and started to close the door in his face, but he stopped it from closing with his shoe.

"Fuck, no, I didn't mean it in that way," Michael spurted out, "please, just hear me out." He pleaded. I paused for a moment. My head said 'Leave him in the rain to drown', and my heart said 'Listen to the man you want'. Eventually, I gave in to the latter, letting my eyes meet his again as I cracked the door open more. Michael took a breath and looked down at his feet.

"You're easy; Easy to be around. Easy to talk to. Easy to like and want," he paused, looking back up into my eyes, "and it scares the crap out of me." He confessed. My face softened at his words, and my heart started to race. I opened the door even more, gripping the doorknob nervously.

"What do you mean?" I asked, probing for more information. Michael bit his lip slightly as he ran his fingers through his damp hair.

"I... god, I meant it when I said I couldn't get enough of you," his words caused a deep blush to spread over my cheeks, "I want you, all the time. These last two weeks sucked not talking to you." He admitted.

My heart raced at his words. This was what I wanted to hear when I confessed my feelings for him, what I hoped to hear him feel about me because I felt the same way. I furrowed my eyebrows, reminding myself that he could just be saying what I wanted to hear to keep me how he had me.

"That's not very 'uncomplicated'." I countered, trying to regain the wall around my heart by reminding myself of how he hurt me. The look of regret on Michael's face seemed very real as he sighed. He leaned against the doorway with his forearm before searching my eyes. As much as I wanted to hate him, his proximity had my grip on the door handle clammy.

"No, it's not. I wanted it to be. I had finally started getting over Kate when we got drunk that one night," he looked away for a moment. I blushed deeper, thinking about our fantastic first time together. Sex with Michael was arguably the best sex I'd ever had. Michael returned his gaze to mine.

"It was easy, sleeping with you. It felt good, natural. I'd always had an attraction to you. After the second time, I figured that we could just have fun with it." He shrugged slightly, "But then I realized how much I wanted you. How much I crave not only your body but also just your presence. I tried to ignore that, to spare myself from more hurt, but I can't." My walls started to crumble at his words.

"Michael-" I shook my head, trying to push him out of my heart but failing miserably. He cut me off.

"I do want it. I want to be close to you. I want more from you and I want to give you more if you'd let me. And I'm sorry I was an idiot who didn't say this before. I'm sorry I hurt you... I miss you." He poured out this confession just as the rain poured outside.

I stood speechless, my hand limply resting on my door knob. His vulnerability left me weak in the knees. Any feelings for him that I had managed to tuck away came flooding back to the surface at his confession. Could I trust this? I thought I had misread him and his intentions, but now he'd confirmed everything I thought to be true. I swallowed nervously as I searched his eyes.

"I miss you too." I breathed out honestly, choosing to trust his words. We stood in silence for a moment, examining each other's faces as the sounds of rain falling surrounded us. Michael looked down at my lips.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked softly. I melted more for him, his careful tone breaking down the last of my walls. I opened the door more before stepping closer to him.

"Yes," I breathe out simply, my answer easy. I missed him. I wanted him, more than anything. His free hand easily found my waist as mine found his chest. Michael moved his arm from the doorway, placing his hand on my cheek gently before swiftly leaning down.

Both of our eyes fluttered closed as we kissed. My heart raced as we moved effortlessly together, our lips molding with one another. As we shared repeated soft kisses, I felt some raindrops drip down his face and onto our lips. We gripped one another closer, pressing our bodies together as I let my arms roam up over his shoulders. I melted into him, embracing the feelings he gave me.

"I'm sorry," Michael breathed into my lips, desperately holding me closer by my waist and neck. I kissed him deeply, pressing my body as close to his as I could. He easily returned my deep kissing, melting into me as I ran my fingers over the back of his damp neck.

"It's okay... just don't do it again," I said in a warning tone. He smiled lightly into me, making me smile as well.

"Done," he agreed before kissing me again. I kissed back smoothly, lost in his touch and the sound of the rain. After a few more deep kisses, Michael ran his tongue smoothly over my bottom lip. I matched the movement, the tips of our tongues grazing one another. My heart pounded, a longing growing inside me as we made out sloppily.

My feet moved backward, guiding him blindly into my apartment. We stumbled in, still grasping one another as we moved inside. Michael let his grip on me go for a moment, blindly reaching behind himself as we made out to close the door. Once it was shut, all that could be heard was the quiet movie in the background, but that fell upon deaf ears.

My fingers tangled into his hair as I desperately held him to me. He brought both of his hands to my waist, swiftly lifting me off of the ground. My legs easily wrapped around his hips, and I soon felt the hard wood of my door against my back as he pinned me against it. I felt a growing wetness between my thighs as I felt his semi-hard-on pressed against me.

We panted into one another, our kiss feverish and sloppy. I moved the hand not tangled in his hair to his jaw, running my thumb over his stubble. His hands dropped to my thighs, keeping me up with his grip and his hips. A pulse of need flushed through me as he grew harder at my touch. His body was familiar, yet set a fire of longing inside of me.

"I missed you so much," I admitted in a mumble, breathing heavily into his lips. This was the very passion I had been craving from him. Michael kissed me smoothly, humming slightly into my lips.

"You have me however you want," his deep voice rumbled into me. His words made my cheeks grow hot. I trailed my nails down his neck and over his shoulder, satisfied with the goosebumps I felt on his skin.

"I want your pants off," I breathed out bluntly. It had been 2 weeks since I had him inside me, which may not seem like a lot, but I craved the feeling. He pulled away from my lips, and I finally opened my eyes as he lifted me off of the door. He carried me easily over to my couch before lowering me to the floor.

"Forward. I missed your bossiness," Michael joked, smirking lightly as he rested his hands on my waist. I smiled back; god, I missed that face. I dropped my arms from around his shoulders, running my hands smoothly down his chest before sinking my fingers into the waistband of his jeans.

"It's one of my better qualities," I smirked, satisfied at the longing look on his face as I undid the button on his jeans. He didn't bother with a comeback, letting me pull down his clothes. I dropped both his jeans and boxers to the floor, leaving his cock exposed as he kicked the clothes to the side.

I didn't waste any time. I searched his eyes as I wrapped my fingers around him, my free hand finding his chest as I stroked him. Michael sighed, breathing harder as I pleased him. While I stroked him rhythmically, he ran his hand down to my waist, pulling down my shorts and underwear as I had done to him.

I bit my lip, kicking my bottoms to the side while keeping up my rhythm. He groaned as I moved faster, closing his eyes and leaning his head back in pleasure. The wetness between my legs grew more apparent, a pulse running through me at his sounds and the feeling of him in my hand.

"Sit down," I said simply, taking charge this time around. When I let go of his cock he did as I said, sitting on one of the many blankets I had on the couch. I quickly moved over him and straddled his lap after he took his place. My arms found their way back around his shoulders as I sat down over his thighs.

Michael wasted no time, gripping my waist with one hand and cupping my cheek with the other, urging me closer. My heart fluttered as I followed his lead, our eyes closing as our lips met yet again. His actions matched up with his words, showing me that he wanted intimacy.

We got lost in each other for a while, our kissing heavy and passionate as we held each other close. Michael slid his fingers into my hair which sent goosebumps down my spine as he held me closer. Our panting filled the air in between our kisses. He soon moved his hands down to my back, gripping at my shirt.

"Off," he commanded lowly into my lips. I didn't waste time arguing over dominance, simply doing as he said. I pulled back from his lips, pulling my shirt over my head and tossing it away onto the floor. My bare body was on display for him. Michael's eyes grazed over me.

"You're so beautiful," he hummed, running his hands over my body slowly. I blushed deeply at his compliment and my heart raced at his caressing.

"You're not so bad yourself," I mumbled back. He smiled, knowing damn well how flustered he had just made me. Cheeky. He pulled his hands away from me for a moment, stripping himself of his shirt as well to join my nakedness. My eyes grazed his body for a moment to admire it.

Michael suddenly pulled me closer, pressing kisses to my cheek and down my neck slowly. I hummed, enjoying the attention as I let my hand wander between us. He got down to my chest as I grabbed his cock again, stroking him slowly. A soft groan left his lips but he held it together.

His hands roamed to my breasts, lifting them slightly. I whimpered as his tongue grazed over one nipple, and his fingers played with the other, sending shocks of pleasure into me. I kept stroking him and brought my free hand to his hair. My pussy throbbed with need as we played with one another.

I decided to make my move. I sat up closer to him, making him pull back from my breast as I lined him up beneath me. As soon as I felt his tip slide inside me I wrapped my arms back around his shoulders. We both moaned as I lowered myself slowly on him, rocking my hips until I sat fully in his lap.

"Fuck yes," I moaned in relief. The familiar feeling of him stretching and filling me was like heaven to my body. Michael gripped my hips in pleasure, leaning his head back slightly with a groan as I began to move myself up and down on his cock.

"Fucking hell baby, you look so good taking me," he moaned. My heart almost kept out of my chest at his pet name, but I just kept moving through the heat flooding over me.

"You feel so good inside me," I whimpered back. I leaned forward, pressing my forehead to his as I rode him. Michael took the opportunity, pressing a deep kiss into my lips. We kissed messily, moaning and breathing heavily into one another's lips. I slid up and down on him easily and picked up my riding pace as he gripped at my ass to help guide me.

"God, I missed this," he admitted, embracing the rocking of my hips. I moved one of my hands to his hair, gripping it gently to keep him close as my heart raced in response to his confession.

"Me too," I admitted back to him in a whimper, still sliding him in and out of me rhythmically, "I couldn't stop thinking about you," I added on. My words were honest; between being upset at him and missing him, he hadn't left my mind once.

"Me too," Michael confessed, his hot breath flooding my lips. The thought of him missing me like I missed him warmed my heart. Any anger or sadness I held was washed away with happiness and pleasure. I smiled a little before pressing my lips back to his, whimpering in pleasure as I kept moving my hips.

Michael kissed back effortlessly. Our tongues occasionally grazed one another between the deep and passionate kisses. Michael let one of his hands roam over my hip and thigh, reaching between us slowly. I whimpered as his thumb easily found my clit, rubbing pressured circles into me while I slid up and down on him.

"Yes, just like that baby," the words left my lips in a moan. Michael seemed to like the slip of the pet name, simply kissing me hungrily in response. The nerves he ignited along with the feeling of him filling me caused a knot in my stomach to build. I gripped him harder, my high quickly approaching as he pressed more on my clit.

Only two weeks and my stamina had plummeted.

"Fuck Michael, I'm going to cum," I moan into him, trying to ignore the shaking in my thighs as I kept riding him. He kept up his steady circles, gripping my hip hard as we panted into one another.

"That's right, be a good girl and cum for me," Michael coaxed through a groan. His praise sped up my unraveling process above him. I struggled more to keep my rhythm, my heart pounding as the pleasure overwhelmed me. I gripped his hair and bicep hard with a moan.

"Fuck," I moaned out, my voice squeaky as I came hard. My thighs shook around him and I sat down fully on his lap, grinding on him shakily as my pussy pulsed around him.

"God yes," Michael moaned, gripping my skin hard to hold me closer. Feeling me cum around him was enough to send him over the edge. Our shared moans filled the air as we orgasmed simultaneously. Michael removed his hand from my clit, moving his arms to wrap around my back as he gripped at my skin to hold me close.

I slowed my grinding, still riding us off of our highs as I pressed my lips to his. Our kiss was lazy, both of us catching our breaths slowly. I relaxed my grip on him, laying my arms around his shoulders. He mimicked me, wrapping his arms loosely around my waist as I sat still above him.

"We should have makeup sex more often," Michael breathed into me. His words made me smile, a small laugh leaving my lips as I pulled back. Our eyes met, and he grinned as well as he searched my eyes.

"What, the regular thing is not exciting enough?" I raised my brow at him. His smile slowly changed, his face getting more serious as he examined me.

"It's more than enough," Michael said seriously. I went hot with a blush, not expecting a serious answer from him. I smiled shyly before removing myself from his lap, making him slide out of me.

"Agreed," I said simply, trying to hide how flustered he made me as I collected my clothes. I pulled on my underwear and shirt, while Michael dawned his briefs. A thought settled in over me: what now? Now was usually the time when one of us would leave, but both of us now sat back on my couch. I looked at him shyly, seeing his eyes already on me. I didn't want him to leave.

"Do you... want to stay? Maybe actually watch the movie?" I asked, gesturing to the TV. Michael smiled, making my heart flutter yet again.

"I'd love to." He said simply. I smiled back at him before grabbing the remote to restart the movie. It was surreal; a few hours ago I was convinced we would never be anything, but now he was here, giving in to his feelings. Once the movie was reset I grabbed one of my blankets and looked at Michael.

He smiled more as I moved closer to him and initiated more physical touch. He opened his arm, allowing me to move into his side as he draped his arm around my shoulders. I laid the blanket over our laps and he encouraged me as he gently rubbed my bicep. As Michael leaned his head gently against mine, I melted into him. A smile was plastered on my face as we cuddled and watched the movie in comfortable silence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7M 504K 67
Book 1 in the "Life in-" series Scarlett Rain Rhodes is just like every other 17 year old high school Junior. She goes to school, makes good grades...
8.6K 803 16
تەواوکراوە✔🤍" [ بڕوام نەدەکرد وا ئاڵوودەی ئەو بممم🖤! ] ژانەر: ڕۆمانسی ، درامای دەستپێکردن: 19/1/2024 تەواوکراو: 19/3/2024 بیرۆکەکە هی خۆم بۆت نییە...
13.5K 122 3
A series of unrealistic one-shots. Every one-shot is different. Enjoy~~ peace out ✌️
82.5K 246 7
Johnny and Lucy are in love. He invites her over to his house one day for a pool party for two. As they eat pizza and swim together, the sun wasn't...