ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕕 ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝔹𝕚𝕝�...

Por divya_1102

Nathan Parker A 24 years billionaire and a single father of 2 years old. He is cold, arrogant, rude and doesn... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
IMPORTANT
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 41

5.6K 142 25
Por divya_1102

Nathan's POV :

I woke up at 6am due to my usual habit but I was still feeling a bit tired. I shrugged it off and went to freshen up. I changed into my sweats and a t-shirt to wear for the workout. Today is Sunday but then again staying fit is also necessary. I decided to go for jogging instead of hitting gym since early Sunday morning jog in Central Park feels refreshing.

I freshened up and wore my sports joggers and black vest. Later I applied my cologne and combed my hair with my fingers. Once everything was done I wore my sports shoes and looked at myself once in the mirror.

I left my room and went to Liam's room. He was sleeping peacefully while clutching his favourite soft toy to his chest. He loves cuddling be it with me or his soft toy. I went near him and kissed his forehead. I looked at his face to see a little drool at the corner of his mouth. Chuckling to myself, I wiped it with my finger and kissed his cheeks. It has been a part of my morning routine to go to his room as the first thing.

Softly closing his door, I went into the living room to see sun rays lighting up the condo in its golden glow. I went to the balcony and closed my eyes feeling the warmth and exhaled. Days like these make me feel grateful for having this place. On some days, it gets too lonely with just me and Liam being here most of the time. When Liam was an infant, I stayed with my parents in order to learn how to take care of him with their help. Parenting a kid ain't a piece of cake, but then again he is the blessing for me so anything for him.

"Sir ?"

I turned around to see Martha with my lemon juice in her hands. As I turned around she spoke,

"Good Morning Sir."

"Morning Martha and please call me Natan. You know I don't like it when you call me sir. You are elder to me and I respect you too much for you to be calling me sir."

"Okay Nathan. Here is your juice."

I took the juice from her hands and spoke,

"Thank you. Did you check on Aria ? Is she awake ?"

She gave me a teasing smile and yesterday's events flashed in my mind making my ears turn warm.

"No, I thought to let her rest. I'll check on her in a few minutes. So that she can have a good amount of rest."

"Very wise Martha. Also, please take lemonade and some headache pills when you wake her up. I'm going out for a jog. Make her feel at home and keep an eye on Liam as well. Both of them are still sleeping. Thank you"

"Yes, Nathan."

I nodded and she went away to resume her cleaning and making breakfast. After standing in the balcony for 5-10 minutes more, I went to the Central Park which is 500 meters away. As soon as I entered the park, I saw an old couple where the lady was scolding the man but he was just listening to her patiently. I could see the love for her in his eyes.

They make me remember my parents. For as long as I remember, I've always seen dad treating mom like a queen. But my mom is no less, she had supported him in the days where there was business pressure. She was with him through thick and thin.

I started jogging and my mind went back to yesterday's incident. I remember drunk Aria is by far the most carefree version of her.

Flashback

By the time I reached my car Aria woke up again and demanded me to put her down. She is sure one hell of a stubborn woman but I'm not someone to back out if concerns her well being. She was in no condition to walk with all the alcohol and also her heels looked rather painful to balance on.

I placed her in the passenger seat and went to the driver's side as well as buckled my seat belt. I looked at her to see her observing the interiors of my car. She looked so adorable with a slight pout on her face and a twinkle in her eyes. I sighed and asked her,

"Aria, put on your seatbelt."

She turned her face at me immediately while her eyes turned wide as if she didn't expect me to be here. I controlled my chuckle looking at her child-like expression. She pouted her lips and suddenly jabbed her first finger in my chest while saying,

"Why do you always order me around. You are not my boss here. It's always Aria or this or Aria that. Don't you know how to speak politely huh."

I looked at her amused. Okay I agree my voice is always commanding and it's because apart from my family I don't use my soft tone especially when I'm at the office.

"Say something you moron."

Woah I didn't know Miss goody shoes curses me in her mind as well. Although seeing her behave so freely with me is surely exhilarating. Being with her is indeed like a fresh breath of air. Before she starts hitting me, I replied in comparatively a softer tone,

"Seatbelts are a must Miss Campbell, I'm sure you quite understand its importance don't you now ?"

She rolled her eyes at me,

"Don't 'Miss Campbell' me now Nate. I'm so done with your mood swings. Sometimes you'll call me Aria and then back to this Miss Campbell. I feel you are worse than pregnant ladies. No offence to them but it's a lot of times better to deal with them rather than with you. You are such a-"

Before she completed her rant, I placed my hand on her mouth.

"Shushhh, let's get you home first. Then I'll patiently listen to all the kind words and thoughts you have about me."

With my left hand on her mouth, I leaned over and strapped her in using my left hand. Up close her eyes had a defiant shine in them and her face looking angelic in the dim lights of my car. Before I could admire her more, she bit my hand which was on her face.

"Owww, what's wrong with you woman ?"

"You deserve it, who told you to keep your hands on my mouth and buckle me like a kid. I'm a grown ass lady and I sure as hell know how to take care of me."

"Trust me Aria, I very well know you have a pretty ass; but let's not talk about it right now. It's okay to depend on someone at times, it doesn't make you any less independent. "

I said looking into her eyes so that she understands that it wasn't my intention to treat her like a kid.

Although since she's behaving like a brat, I don't mind punishing her. My inner mind said.

No no, not these thoughts right now. She's drunk right now, all she needs is sleep and bed.

I wouldn't mind having her in my bed and cuddling with her. That thought sounds so tempting.

I groaned at my thoughts and leaned forward with my eyes closed to get some much needed restraint for me. Her scent entered my nostrils making me feel tranquil. The way she's looking exceptionally gorgeous in her beautiful dress has been very difficult for me to control myself and not just kiss her like I want to. I saw her after so many days and that bastard ughh.

Control Nate, control. I'm sure she wouldn't appreciate me going all cave man on her again.

Aria placed her hands on my chest and pushed me. I opened my eyes and there she was looking at me with an angry pout on her face. Jesus, this girl is really testing my patience today.

After looking at her thoroughly one more time, I moved back in my seat and cleared my throat,

"Let's go home Sweetheart."

I started driving and looked at her through my side eye. She had her head placed on the window seat and was looking at the passing lights. She resembled so much like an innocent angel without any worries or stress. But I know she's a strong headed woman who is very determined in achieving her goals and taking her career to the next level. It's her resolution to always stand by the truth while also accepting her mistakes instead of creating a hassle over it which makes me admire her.

In 20 minutes we reached my penthouse building. I parked my car and looked over at Aria to see she had dozed off. I caressed her cheek a little, unable to resist the innocent beauty.

I went to the other side and picked her up in my arms. She stirred a little but then she again snuggled into my chest like a kitten purring in delight once she got comfortable.

A low chuckle escaped my mouth looking at her being all cute. This woman right here in my arms is for sure a perfect combination of strong will and innocence which is like a breath of fresh air always when I have her near me.

I went to my private lift and entered the password for the penthouse. I went up the stairs and straight towards the guest bedroom which is closest to my own. I placed her gently on the bed and she scrunched her nose up. She groaned and snuggled a little on the pillow to find that comfortable spot. I placed my hands on her forehead and caressed her hair. In no time she was again asleep.

I withdrew my hands placed a light forehead kiss while whispering,

"Good Night Sweetheart."

After closing the door slowly, I went to Liam's room and lightly woke up Martha.

"Thank you for staying with him Martha. You can go to the guest room and take a rest."

"No worries Mr Parker. Liam is sleeping soundly and hasn't woken up yet."

"Okay Martha. Good Night."

"You too sir."

She went and softly closed the door on her way out. I went over and saw Liam was indeed in his dreamland. I caressed his hair and placed a soft forehead kiss before turning on the baby monitor. I slightly left the door ajar and went to my room. I took a quick shower and changed into my sweats and hit the bed. Today was one hell of a day. 

Hey guys, I'm back. I'll update at least twice a week or sometimes even more *wink wink* although I still have my competitive exams and all. Thank you so much for being patient with me.

Let me know your favorite moment from the chapter. Please do vote and comment; it encourages me to write. Oh by the way, how have you'll been ? I hope everyone's safe and healthy. See you in the next chapter which will be uploaded on Wednesday. Take care <3

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

872K 38.6K 36
-KIND OF MATURE- "I wouldn't fuck you if you paid me." Well, at least my question is answered. He can get more punchable. We glare at each other, I...
776K 17.7K 81
With both of his hands to either side of me, he leaned closer, less than an inch away from my ear. I felt him take a breath and the hairs on the back...
12.2M 395K 57
"Why did u punch him?" I asked in shock. "Why did you kiss him?" He asked me angrily. "What? I... but..he... " "Is he your boyfriend? Or Did he pa...
3.4M 98.6K 79
--------------- "Now answer my question", He speaks, this time with his serious tone. "What ?", I ask him . "Will you go out with me ?" ...