You Complete Me

By author_kritikaa

When a passinate girl fall in love with a playboy.. Rudra sinha: I was in relationships with many girls, neve... More

DEDICATION
CAST INTRODUCTION
AUTHOR'S NOTE
PROLOGUE
#1: first day
#2: noticing each other
#3: attraction
#4: something .....
#5:precious moments
#6: jealousy era
#7: she is different
#8: Heart connection
#9: First date [part 1]
#10: first date [part 2]
#11: Dont be angry my girl
#12: she confessed
#13: forever together
#15: trust
#16: its u and only u
#17: my aaruh
#18:withdrawal symptoms
#19: let me hug you
#20: the last day
new cover
#21: after the leap
author's note
#22: Fate's reunion
#23: jhoota pyaar
NEW BOOK
#24 : why hating her
#25: memories hurt
#26: time changes
#27: what was the truth
#28: he regret it
#29: she betrayed him
#30: the surprise he prepared
#31: Why ??
#32: she moved on ??
#33: dont hate me
#34: goodbye

#14: late night talk

227 29 19
By author_kritikaa

Hello guyss.. i know i just updated the chapter yesterday but i really want to update after talks of aarohi and rudra and don't  assume too much its not gonna be bold😂

And it will be a short chapter.

_____

Rudra's pov

As soon as i came back to my room i lied on tha sofa and just keep looking at the selfie of us , zoomed on Aarohi's face.

And keep thinking when
I kissed her forehead softly, then pulled her into a warm hug. Whispering, I said, "I love you." My heart raced as I waited for her response.

Her reply, "I love you too, Rudra," was like music to my ears. My name was never be this beautiful befor.
I'm just feeling like my ears are still hearing that sound. Oh, what am I gonna do? My heart is too weak to take this much from her."

In that moment, everything felt right, and I knew I had found my happiness.

__________

Aarohi's pov

As soon as I reach my room I lied on bad and I Can't just stop thinking about him .
Oh my gosh, I just can't get that moment out of my head-it was so important for both of us.

The way he kissed my forehead and how soft his lips felt, it's like I can still feel it there. And when he hugged me and whispered those sweet words in my ear, it was so nice. When he said he really wanted to hear me say "I love you," I couldn't hold back. I told him I love him so much.
The politics in his words the gentleness in his every action just took me out of this world.

I'm head over heels for him, and now we're together forever.

I was holding that pendant in my hands, lost in thoughts of him. Suddenly, my phone rang, and when I glanced at the screen, it was Rudra.

I answered the phone with a simple "Hello."

"Hi, my girlfriend," he greeted, sending my heart into a frenzy.

Did he just say what I think? This boy never fails to make my heart skip a beat.

I cleared my throat and asked, "What?"

"What are you doing, my girlfriend?" he repeated,

and I couldn't help but smile like a fool. "Why are you calling me that?" I questioned.

He replied, "What? Is it not true?" I continued smiling and replied, "I'm not saying it's not true, but you know, it's just too forward."

"So what should I call you then?" he inquired. "By my name," I suggested.

"But everyone calls you by your name," he reasoned. I like it too. Your name is beautiful. when I say your name, it feels so pure.
ButI want to be someone special in your life. So I want to call you by some other name."

"Then what?" I asked, curious.

"What about 'jaanu'?" he proposed. "No," I rejected..!!

Babu.. ya sona ??

Noo..!!

Meri jaan ??

Nahh...!!

My love..??

Maybe ... but not infront of any one..!!

Then??

Just use my name ..!!

What about 'baby'??

Not at all ... its too cringe , i said.

After a pause he said u know what in past in any relationship the girl ask me to use these words , i just said as a formality to them.

Somewhere i don't like what he said then i said "now u cant use any of the words u used before with your so called girls".

He burst into a laughter after hearing that and said "i want to see your cute jealous face".

So for this i said "okk kal milte h vo mujhe shivam ke saath abhi kuch question discuss krne h "

"U cant talk to him at this moment.. i mean its already late" he said

But i know the real reason why he sais that.

So i said " are u sure thats the inky reason??"

U know i dont like when u even talk to him ... what if he falls for u ??

"But my heart beats only for u" i replied.

I Don't believe that I said that to him.And I was smiling after saying that and I can hear him smiling
and the sound of laughing a little bit when he heard that, that's kind of cute.

Then he said " i understand my love "

I said not to use that...

But he replied that he never used this before.

"Just call me by my name, it's fine", i suggested.

"Okay, I'll think about it. What about you?" he asked.

"What?" I responded.

"You just said my name today for the first time," he pointed out.

"And?" I prompted.

"Say it more often. I've never liked my name this much, as much as when you say it. " he expressed warmly.

We kept talking for hours, deep into the night. As the clock neared 2 a.m., I summoned the courage to ask him,

"Were you about to kiss me earlier, but then you kissed me on my forehead instead?"

"What? No," he responded.

"Are you sure?" I pressed.

"Maybe not.
There were some different plans, but looking at your cute little face, I just changed my mind," he confessed.

Why ?? I asked.

I dont know .. i just did that... he said

"Oh. Do you do this every time?" I questioned.

"No. Never. I've never done this kind of thing before, to be honest. I've never kissed a girl on the forehead before," he admitted.

"Don't tell me about your past relationships," I said, my voice tinged with anger. He seemed to understand my discomfort, replying, "Okay. Fine."

Did u likes it ?? He asked

What..??

U know ... the moment when my lips touched your forehead ??

Huhh...!!

Why cant u just day say it if u liked it ...?? He asked

Dont be mute ... he added

I was just blushing.. i dunno how to answer that as ofcourse i liked it but its just so new for me.

Then i said... i think so

After a pause ..

"Will you be okay if I kiss you next time?" he asked.

"I don't know," I admitted.

"Okay. I'll let you know next time," he assured.

His words lingered in my mind. Was he really talking about kissing me next time? When would that be? Not that I was desperate for it, but I wanted to be prepared. His every word, his every action, stopped my heart and my breathing. I needed the strength to handle those emotions whenever he'll come close to me.

We talked until the early hours of the morning, maybe 4 a.m. or 5 a.m. Since the next day was Sunday, he insisted we keep talking. Finally, around 6 a.m., we hung up, and I went to sleep, thinking he probably did too.

**********

I hope u like this chapter ... and dont forget to vote for it and to comment.

And for updates follow me on insta
kritika.writes_

Thanku 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 2K 72
" An Indian story background, but Non - Indians can easily connect with it." Ahana Kapoor and Arhaan Malhotra. Two best friends, who've been together...
44.6K 2.9K 36
"Does it ever drive you crazy Just how fast the night changes?.." "Yes...I agree i loved you crazily...maybe i still do...far more than crazily actua...
36.4K 2.1K 28
_COMPLETED_ ***Warning :- My first book and there's a lot of grammatical mistakes so plz...read at your own risk*** Top Rankings #1 in friendsforever...
1.9K 85 38
I fell in love with the utmost beauty of you,the deepest truth of you...yet I was never noticed. ____________________________________________________...