𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓜𝓮

By Judekishimoto

- ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪғ 𝘼𝙡𝙚𝙣 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙤 , sᴏɴ ᴏғ ᴋᴇɴᴊɪ ᴋɪsʜɪᴍᴏᴛᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴀᴢᴇᴇʀᴀ ɪʙʀᴀʜɪᴍ ғᴀʟʟs ɪɴ-ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪs ᴍᴏ... More

[𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𓊆ྀི❤︎𓊇]
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter V
Chapter VI
chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Break and my absense [A/N]
Chapter IX
X

Chapter IV

164 8 84
By Judekishimoto

ᴀʟᴇɴ ᴋᴀsʜɪᴍᴏᴛᴏ-'✮'-

" Where are you going up this late?" Mom came out of the kitchen raising her  brow at the unusual time that I woke up." oh just school."

" At this early time. Doesn't schooling start at 7:00 ?" Mom asked, looking at her watch and then staring back at me in confusion.

" Yeah, Ella is picking me up," I responded, trying to tie my shoelace quickly. Dad was watching the TV, guessing that he was watching Tangled and I was right.

I scoffed saying " Frozen better "Dad quickly turned his head at light speed, face morphed in shock." How could you say that?" Dad now had a hand up to his chest, wiping his fake tears." sorry that you can't take facts"

" tangle is way better than that snow globe "

"Nuh-uh," I objected, waving my index finger in front of him."Who raised you?"

" you who else ?"I responded by acting like it was the most obvious thing which was." Nuh uh, we actually stole you from the hospital "Dad resorted crossing his arm against his chest. I rolled my eyes at him as he called out Mom who was now in the kitchen." Hunny, didn't we steal him from the hospital "

" yep "Mom replied quickly, still paying her attention to the food." Ha ha very funny."I faked and laughed with a smile still visible on my face." Anyways I have to go now, Byee "I waved, but Dad just ignored me for the argument. i just chuckled at least Mom said goodbye.

" Do you have your jacket? I heard that it's going to be pretty chilly today. '' Mom yelled from behind the kitchen.'' It's okay, it probably won't be that bad "I heard Mom protesting about it but I already left the house.Hope she won't kill me when I come back.

Today was a great day. the sky was still dark but still a little bit brighter. it was more windy than expected since it was November. yesterday it was raining pretty hard, like so hard to the point where it felt like a big shower hose was thrown at you. it's like when I was a kid when mom use to bathe me and damn was it brutal. it was like I was going through WW1 In there.

" ah shit" I muttered stepping in a pool of muddy water. ugh now my shoes are also soaked. i slowly hopped through the pools of water in hopes of getting through them. just where is this girl?

I swore I told her to come at 7:00.But before I could take out my phone to try to text Ella on where she was, she pulled up in front of me. She rolled down her window, blankly staring at me in a daze.

I bent lightly waving my hand in front of the peeved Ella, her eyes almost basically drooling from her eye socket. once i got into the passenger seat, I looked at Ella.''good morning! , i thought u were going to leave me out here.'' I said in a thrilled voice, waiting for the rather quiet girl.

" What did you eat ?"

" What do you mean?" I was puzzled at what she meant.

"What did you eat to be so vigorous?" Ella responded turning on the car not even sparing me a glance. rude much. I looked at her confused once again at what she uttered." vigorous, girl what do you mean? am not in your English lead vocabulary. Woman am here failing all my English classes, funny to assume I know your hardcore volcabs." I started visibly kind of insulted that she thinks am all that in her English term.

"I sincerely apologize for my lapse in memory that it appears you have struggled in comprehending even the simplest of linguistics. It seems that your cognitive capabilities are rather limited. You seem to lack the basic understanding of even the most minute vocabulary that your minute neural network can process." I sat quietly in the car feeling that I'd been silenced but will that stop the great almighty Alen Kishimoto.

No

"What is bro yapping about" Ella just shook her head in displeasure and disappointment." Such an unpleasant language."

" who are you , where's my Ella?"

" it is  me, it's just that I am tired of you."

"Tired of me ?! You blocked on everything." I shared now faking a hurt look at her. Ella just rolled her eyes" You being a drama queen–"

" drama queen ?! Me, drama queen." pointing at myself as Ella looked at me with a blank stare before slowly nodding." oh! , I don't want to be in this toxic relationship now, i wanna break up" Ella raised her eyebrow at me staring me down"Break up, we're not even dating" I let out a gasp of disbelief at what she just said.

" not even dating wow, don't act like I didn't see those hoes that always be touching." Now it's getting heated." hoes, touching  me , give me one piece of evidence when someone ever touched me?!"

" what about that one time Evan was touching by your arms, huh, why he be touching you like that ." I accused." we were weight training, he was helping me with The triceps extension machine and he's in his 30s almost the same age range as James."Ella objected looking at me like I said the dumbest thing which I did. I knew i was in the wrong but I just wanted to annoy her more. i still wanna win.

"Okay, what about that one kid where he was coming up to you and talking to you? why he was talking to you" I asked now my voice almost cracking, desperately trying to hold my laughter.''so I can't talk to anyone anymore" Ella asked confused." no" I slightly yelled.

" Well I was talking to him because he asked me kindly about his missing homework"

" why didn't  he ask anyone else"

" I don't know, okay, he probably asked me because we were in the same class."I just looked at her up and down before turning my attention to the window, sighing." Excuse, Excuse, Excuse,"I saw Ella's shadow shake her head in the window as her hands were on the wheels. it was a minute before the car started moving, speeding away through the road. i had to hold on to my seat for dear life–now looking at Ella petrified.

" Why are you driving so fast?!"Ella responded with a sarcastic laugh stepping on the peddle more and making the car speed up more. god I hate her

𝜗𝜚 ⋆。𖤓˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆ 𝜗𝜚

Elliot blinked, looking at us with a deadpan face, "you guys are telling me that you were arguing because you think Ella is talking to random people."

" hoes'' I corrected, continuing my speech." and it's not fair that the person you trust, your girlfriend is there cheating on you with bitches that can't even come close to you"

" can't come close to you? don't laugh, you look like you went through devolution."Elliot scoffed looking at me with his arm crossed. i just stared at him in shock at what he just uttered, my mouth wide.

I turned to Ella quickly before gently grabbing her forearm and resting my head on her shoulder." Are you going to let him talk to me like that ?" I said, now flashing my eyelashes at her. She slowly looked at me with her usual poker face "Yes"

" damn "Rose stated her mouth twitching as she desperately tried to hold her laugh. i looked at her in a revolting blank stare which made her start laughing." Who are you laughing at ?"

" You," Rose clarified, pointing her finger at me." me look at yourself, you look like a mess." I shot back." and you look like you're going through metamorphosis."

" don't make me tell Ella what you did." Rose now was quiet, scratching her head in a nervous smile." what did she do ?" Ella questioned, frowning at the threat. Rose shook her head in a begging manner, swiping her hand motion as a no.

I smiled now, turning my attention to Ella who still looked at me confused." oh it's just that, Rose accidentally was the one who destroyed your month-long puzzle piece–"

" what is wrong with you, I thought we were going to keep it a secret ?!'' Rose exclaimed looking at me frantically. Ella just stared dagger at Rose, still suspicious quite making Rose start sweating. rose helded both her hands together bowing at Ella who looked at her blankly.

" am so sorry Ella, I know I should executed for this atrocity of a sin I committed on you but I have to tell you I did not do this unintentionally. i was trying to find Leo in the house and I couldn't him anywhere. Aunt J told me that I should look into your room since Leo goes to your room a lot and since you weren't there, I couldn't ask for your permission m'lady. I swear to god that I was looking for Leo nothing else and once I found him in your closet I was heading back to the living room but Leo decided to commit a sin that would make me be decapitated. he jumped on your long, hard, sweat-dropping puzzle that you worked for a month–"

" 5 months actually" I corrected but Rose just glared at me before putting her head down on the floor and continuing her sappy speech." for 5 months and am deeply sorry for what I and Leo did to your puzzle. Your puzzle was the far the best of the best and nobody could do better than you Ella. You are that girl and you're the awesome courageous queen ever. if somebody ever talked shit about you, just know I'll be your first defender for you—"

I once again coughed off the rose stating"Actually to my calculation, I'll be her first–" Rose swiftly pushed her head off the floor shooting back at me." shut up nobody cares. We aren't talking about you." I just groaned rolling my eyes a smile still visible on my face. this is too entertaining.

" as I was saying I'll be your first-... the second defender, nobody will talk shit about my bestie except herself. you're the queen and were your servant. please forgive me and take this apology and don't behead me, queen." Rose finally ended up still having her head on the floor praying that Ella doesn't end her here.

" Oh okay," Ella blankly stated as Rose and I looked at her stunned. It took a minute before Rose started jumping around happily sitting beside Elliot, even grabbing his shoulder and shaking him."Am going to live Elliot, my family generation is not going to end here."Rose said whipping her nonexistent tears away and looking at elliot dramatically. Elliot just stared at her in embarrassment, seeing the eyes of the other students around them.

" stop your embarrassing." Rose just gave Elliot a stare before rolling her eyes and getting off of him." your such a party pooper Elliot'' I started making Rose agree with me.'' Shut up or else–'' Before Elliot could finish his comment, the bell rang through the cafeteria alerting us that it was time for class. I didn't expect a loud voice erupting from the speakers.

[' Attention, please! Good morning, everyone! As you all know, it's time for you to head off to your respective classes and buildings. However, before we do, I'd like to remind you of the exciting events that will be taking place at our institution later this month. The institution will be hosting its annual celebration for the Special Grade and 1st-grade students next month, on the 29th, We will be providing all the necessary details in due time, so please stay tuned for further updates. Furthermore, the 12th-grade students will also be having their graduation ceremony during the last month of school. I hope everyone is looking forward to these wonderful events. Have a wonderful day!']

Damn, the world is going by so fast than I imagined. It feels like yesterday was the first day of school and now it's the annual celebration. we all started getting our trays and throwing them in the trash bins and started heading to class. Elliot, Ella, and Rose were all in the intuition which made me all alone in the academy. i was with Rose 2 years ago but in the middle of the 4th month, she got her iconic powers I guess, am still proud of her.

Elliot got his powers when he was around 14 and it was normal this age to get their powers but Ella on the other hand got her powers when she was 11, which was pretty early than expected. her powers were both her mom, dad, and her own which was so confusing. She got her moms ' lethal touch' which is why she wears gloves every time she's around people and her dad's powers which I don't even know what it is.

she also got what we started calling copy abilities which is basically how it sounds. copy and paste , she could copy any power of any individual and use it to her advantage and it comes in handy because it's 10 x more stronger than her opponent. strong as fuck in my opinion. Rose's powers are nature and control anything that is nature. She's flora from winx club. Elliot's powers is water, I mean look at those matching nature and water they both need each other to stay alive, so cute.

They are meant for each other. Anyway, he can control anything liquid whether it is poison, sweat, water, or blood he can do it. I on the other hand zero powers and it has been like that for 5 years nothing in me is changing. Most people told me in the past that it's probably just late and that am bound to get it. am 17 years old now, have no powers, and see my friends become better and better them me.

Do I feel like shit, fuck yeah.do I feel like I wanna kill myself, fuck no? Even if I feel too disappointed in myself for having no powers, it doesn't affect me as it did last year. if i saw myself last year I would have killed myself. I've grown to have no powers I guess and felt like if I don't get my powers atleast I should move on but I can't. how can i move on when everyone has powers, every one of my family, and now the only people in my class are 15 people 15 of them are just normal people who are trying to finish the academy and then go and make money. am here having families who all have powers and alone with nothing. dosent it feel shitty.

I feel like especially the kids that roam around the institution hate us. it's been how many years since the fall of the Restablishment and still people are with them. i don't blame them, they've been too brainwashed to not think for themselves and I could forgive that. That doesn't mean i don't see the disgusting stares that people usually give when am going to my class in a quiet mood, shit am not even doing anything to you. Since the fall of the restablishment, all the supreme leaders decided to work together and try to write the history.

it didn't go as planned due to no artifact, no culture, or even documents of the past were ever recovered and were left to disappear in the wind so they took it upon themself to write the history of the establishment and so on. Mom and Uncle Haider decided to write and teach about the arab culture. the supreme leaders also decided to open schools once again that we call the academy and the institution. Both are far different from each other. the academy focuses on the student's academics and teaches us basic subjects like math, gym, history, science and language arts where we pick and choose the language that we want to learn.

the institution on the other hand focuses more on the students who have powers. they learn the same subject but not much as us. They focus more on training on how to improve the student's powers. the intuition follows a structure of grading, instead of grading like normal they grade them by how powerful and how they control their powers. they start for lowest with 10th grade, 9th grade , 8th grade, 7th grade , 6th grade, 5th grade , 4th grade, 3rd grade , 2nd grade, 1st grade, and then special grade, which is where most of the gifted students aka where Ella is at.

I sighed now feeling dreadful after remembering that I have math at my first period.

i just hope this week is normal.

____________________________________

[𝖠𝖭]

-ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴀs ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ.ɪ ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ ғᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ ᴏғ ʀᴜsʜᴇᴅ , sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ɪ ʀᴇ-ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ᴛʜɪs?

-ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴜɪᴄʏ , ᴀɴɢsᴛ ɪғ ᴜ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴄᴀʟʟ ɪᴛ , ɪs ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ sᴏᴏɴ 😋😋.ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɪᴛ

-ᴀʟsᴏ ᴏᴜʀ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴛʀsᴛɪɴɢ ɪs ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴍ ᴄʀʏɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs ᴏᴜᴛ.ᴍʏ ᴇɴɢʟɪsʜ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴜs ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ !! ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴍ ғᴀɪʟɪɴɢ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴜsᴇ ᴏғ ʜɪᴍ

—ᴀʟsᴏ ɪᴛ's ᴇɪᴅ sᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴀᴍ ᴇxᴄɪᴛᴇᴅ!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 200 12
I am writing this cuz i was bored, couldn't sleep and I absolutely love Kenji Kishimoto. This will follow the books and will have dialogue from the b...
coffee By ehe-

Fanfiction

4K 75 21
In which kenji is running on caffeine and Nazeera is slowly realising she's falling for her closest friend. Your favourite "grumpy × sunshine" coupl...
100K 2.1K 16
. . ೃ⁀➷ 𝐉𝐄𝐓𝐓 𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓 NOVELLA *ೃ༄ 。°⚠︎°。 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏...