Chapter VI

ᴀʟᴇɴ ᴋᴀsʜɪᴍᴏᴛᴏ-'✮'-

  " OK CLASS  is done, don't forget next week  is the unit test-" the room erupted with groans and whines from the students as the teacher just rolled her eyes in her usual smile

" OK CLASS is done, don't forget next week is the unit test-" the room erupted with groans and whines from the students as the teacher just rolled her eyes in her usual smile." Don't worry, Tomorrow we're going to cover the whole unit and give you guys the practice test to get familiar with it." We all did our goodbyes to Mrs.Eleanor as we were finally free. School is finished.

"I don't know what you talking about but tangled is better than frozen."I looked at Emily in shock, scooting away from her in disbelief." you did not just say that"

" I just did, " Emily replied with a grin, walking away from me who was frozen in shock. when I regained consciousness, I started running after her trying to catch up to her but I think she thought I was running to beat her up Because she started running as well.

" Emily, you little dirty measle, come back !"
" Who are you calling a dirty measle you incompetent fool," Emily questioned walking backward, her short brunette hair waving through the wind. I couldn't help but chuckle slowly walking up to her in a grin.

" is someone mad ?" She just stared at me up and down, still having a smile on her face." No one's mad "

" ahh, you mad " I pointed at her teasing." Am not mad, you bald ass "Emily now had her arm crossed, glaring at me in a joking manner. She stood in front of me for some reason trying to act big and tough but to her disappointment am way taller than her.

" aww so cute, you're so small, Emily."Emily cringed at my baby voice, lightly slapping me on the forearm." ow, that hurts you know "Emily rolled her eyes." Well, it wouldn't hurt if you keep your mouth shut."

" rude" I muttered, taking my arm off of my forearm. Emily rolled her eyes at me as both of us started walking, talking about different topics that weren't any of our business. once we were close to the school gate, Emily stopped walking, her gaze on the ground.

"What's wrong? , why did you-"

" I want to ask you a question." Emile caught me off looking at me with a serious face, her hand almost clutching her back bag strap. did I do something wrong?

I grin lightly, at least trying to lighten the mood a little." Shoot ahead kid"

We stood in silence, only hearing the conversation of the student that passed us. This is so awkward, did I do something wrong? I mean I don't recall doing anything that made Emily this serious, was it the joke I made a while ago, it can't be that we were laughing about it. Then was it that I embarrassed her or something?

the quietness of Emily was killing me mentally, not Because she's a very talkative person but more Because I hate, hate, hate when people suddenly get quiet. it just makes me think that I am not fun to hang around or am kinda annoying the person and all those things. just tell me the thing you want to tell me?!. I wanted to yell that out to her but I knew I couldn't do it.