Dreamland Raid

By DreamlandCommunity

Both a book club and a form of discovery for those just looking for a good book. So, no, you don't have to u... More

๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซInformation๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ
๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™FAQ๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒ™
๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’คForms๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค
๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸSuggestions๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ
December Break
Break Return
Raid 53 || January 7th - January 21st ||
Raid 54 || January 21st - February 4th ||
Raid 55 || February 4th - February 18th ||
Raid 56 || February 18th - March 3rd ||
Raid 57 || March 24th - April 7th ||
Raid 59 || April 22nd - May 5th ||
Raid 60 || May 5th - May 19th ||
Raid 61 || May 19th - June 2nd ||
Raid 62 || June 2nd - June 16th ||
Raid 63 || June 16th - June 30th ||

Raid 58 || April 7th - April 21st ||

131 4 84
By DreamlandCommunity

Hello, and welcome to the newest Raid!

Sadly, for whatever reason, we must say goodbye to the following members v.v (If you are on this list and do not know why, please check PMs!)

Xeno-Hollow

However, let's welcome new members who have just joined us, new books that old members have put in, and returning members!

⭐ Let's welcome Pennywithaney with their book, Glass Maker

Now, a quick reminder of the rules:

☆ You must read AT LEAST one chapter from the featured Undiscovered Book, the New Book, from the Book of the Week, and from your partner.

☆ You must leave either 5+ inline comments or a 5+ outline comment on each chapter you read.

☆ You may read further into the current featured Undiscovered book (10 pts), New Book (10 pts), BotW (5 pts), OR past featured Undiscovered (5 pts) or New (5 pts) book to gather more rubies.

☆ Report all readings you do inline next to your name with a thorough report that tells us all necessary information!

☆ Please remember, 1/2 of the people you see here didn't actually sign up to be here. Don't be a jerk.

☆ Remember that the deadline is the Sunday two weeks away at 12 PM EST.

☆ Have fun!

The Call by TheProphetTrilogy

"You've been told many lies, but you know the truth. It's time you act on that truth."

Lady Serene, the daughter of the lord of Iconia and one of the most powerful people in the kingdom, has everything at her fingertips. When calamity strikes and her world crumbles around her, she is forced to search for answers to her questions. Despite betrayal, tragedy, and more, Serene fights courageously in her quest for truth. King Elyon is calling... Will she choose to follow?

Tags: Adventure, Battle, Courage, Knights, Swords, Truth

The Celestial Way by Sagacious_Punk

When you have lost everything, can you still find the way among the stars?

Ferrtau the Lightbringer has declared war on reality itself. Driven insane with grief, he ravages the world of Terra Para, seeking to take control of the Shard, which will enable him to attain his mad quest. But what pushed the galaxy's greatest champion over the edge?

Airo Blueborn is awakened after seven centuries of cryostasis and sent to stop Ferrtau as a last resort. Known as the Dragonslayer, Airo hates dragons with a burning rage-yet promptly ends up as the sole guardian of Veralla, a fledgling dragon.

Hatched into a hostile world, Veralla wants to understand why there is so much pain and suffering all around her, especially beneath the hard shell of her embittered protector. She also needs to grow up fast if she is to survive a war-torn planet.

The Celestial Way is a story about healing old wounds and finding redemption. Set in a shattered galaxy, featuring transhumanism, dragons, and a cutting-edge blend of magic and technology, this space opera embarks on an epic journey to discover the light and love inside each of us.

Tags: Sci-Fi Fantasy, Solar Punk, Space Opera, Magic, Dragons

BotW

Slice of (Magic) Life by Azuriko_Kito

Pairings

----- callicloudy is to read Psychic Pursuit by OnceUponALily
Rubies: 25

----- OnceUponALily is to read Kingdom of the Scourge and Shadow by callicloudy
Rubies: 35

----- Ry-reader-29  is to read REVERIE by BaelNae
Rubies: 20

----- -DeeIsDead- is to read Glass Maker by Pennywithaney
Rubies: 55

----- sandydragon1 is to read The Last Coffee Shop by OneWinterNight
Rubies: 215

 ----- OneWinterNight is to read The Taste of Home by sandydragon1
Rubies: 35

----- WorldOfRebecca is to read Slice of (Magic) Life by Azuriko_Kito
Rubies: 70

----- Azuriko_Kito is to read Lost in Love by WorldOfRebecca
Rubies: 25

----- BaelNae is to read The Rabbit Hole by Ry-reader-29
Rubies: 30

----- hannahGE_ is to read Midnight by MiniMoxx
Rubies: 25

----- Pennywithaney is to read An Order of Death by -DeeIsDead-
Rubies: 0

----- MiniMoxx is to read The Main Character's Best Friend by hannahGE_
Rubies: 0

M A R K E T 

Hello!  This is your reminder as to what is on the market :D

⭐ Bidding: BotW (must send your bid amount via DM before the deadline, four update cool down between BotW eligibility)

⭐ 500 Rubies: You get to choose one of the books we raid in the next update (they will meet the number criteria still, but it can be anyone besides yourself, so can be someone already in a community, DL included, or even a friend of yours)

⭐ 400 Rubies: Graphic created by 

⭐ 300 Rubies: Five chapters and and commented on (casual comments) by a discord Dream Team member (max of two redeems at once, it would be two different people reading 5 chapters)

⭐ 200 Rubies: Shout out from the Dreamland account + admins on message board of a book of your choice

⭐ 100 Rubies: Social Media Post of a book of choice

⭐ 50 Rubies: You can select your partner for the next update (first come first serve, your Rubies will be returned if someone has requested that person or the person is uncomfy with your content)

The following members have requested a hiatus. Please remember that the max amount of time on hiatus is four weeks, or two assignments.

Week 1-2: MilaForLife

The following members have not finished the prior assignment, either missing it or requesting an extension. Please remember there is only one update (two-week period) to catch up on what you're missing. Request to move to Hiatus if you must.

N/A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151 54 7
In the Idyllic Kingdom Leoht, a great lineage has proceeded for millennia. From raging wars, to horrors both inside and out, the line of the Claris h...
41.5K 870 11
In this Story we accompany Sรฌlpey, the youngest Sully sibling, on her adventure thought The Way of Water. All rights belong to the artist's of the pi...
335K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
2.2K 69 16
Arianna and Henry are the talking couple at Swellview High. They love each more than anything in the entire world. They have their own struggles that...