๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๏ฟฝ...

By Muzansfangs

"๐˜•๐˜ข๐˜ฉ, ๐˜'๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ". A collection of one-shots, starring the Jujutsu Kaisen characters. Walk through the S... More

๐—œ๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—ข๐——๐—จ๐—–๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก
๐—ฆ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—š๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฆ๐˜‚๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜‚ ๐˜… ๐—ณ!๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ (๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ป)
๐—œ๐—บ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€ - ๐—ก๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ, ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—ท๐—ถ, ๐—›๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ ๐˜… ๐—ณ!๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐—š๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ- ๐—ฆ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜‚ ๐˜… ๐—ณ!๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜… ๐—ฆ๐˜‚๐—ธ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฎ
๐—›๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ - ๐—ก๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ ๐˜… ๐—ณ!๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—ท๐—ถ ๐˜… ๐—ณ!๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—ฆ๐˜‚๐—ธ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐˜… ๐—ณ!๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐—›๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐˜€ - ๐—ฆ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜‚ ๐—š๐—ผ๐—ท๐—ผ ๐˜… ๐—ณ!๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ

๐—›๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ - ๐—ฆ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜‚ ๐˜… ๐—ณ!๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—ฆ๐˜‚๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜‚ ๐˜… ๐—ณ!๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—›๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ ๐˜… ๐—ณ!๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ

324 11 3
By Muzansfangs

HIS KINK.

Starring: Satoru Gojo x f!reader; Suguru Geto x f!reader; Higuruma Hiromi x f!reader;

Format: short-imagines;

Warnings: nsfw, vaginal sex, unprotected sex, double penetration, anal sex, use of pet names, threesome (Satoru x f!reader x Suguru), slight degradation kink, blindfolds, sense deprivation (sight), use of alcohol but everything is consensual, use of cigarettes, overstimulation, dom!Satoru, dom!Suguru, sub!reader, dom!Hiromi, spanking, roleplay, clothed sex, teacher and student roleplay (fictional), small age gap between Hiromi and the reader, use of collar, oral sex (Hiromi!receiving), semi-public sex, implied exhibitionism;

Plot: You would do anything for your man. Even crossing some lines, allowing him to have the full control over your body. The moment you tell him to show you his kink, you watch in awe as his face lights up in delight and your body becomes a canvas for him to paint. Are you ready for him?

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

SATORU GOJO.

Threesome and sense deprivation.

It was supposed to be a simple date night with Satoru. Yet, the moment you saw Suguru, your boyfriend's best friend, lighting up a cigarette on the balcony of Satoru's flat, while the two men were allegedly involved in a convivial conversation, you knew it was time to explore that taboo in your relationship.

Your boyfriend's ice-blue eyes locked with yours, a faint smile gracing his lips as he silently invited you to join them. Heart thumping hard into your chest, you did and accepted the flûte of champagne Satoru pressed in your hand. There was something different in the air that night, something electrifying in the way your boyfriend did not mind his best friend's hand indulging on the small of your back, lips grazing the shell of your ear hazardously to whisper a silly joke to you. It was inevitable.

Hands curling around the edge of the railing, you arched your back as Satoru's hands cupped your hips. His hot breath fanning your jawline, crotch pressing up against your ass, he eventually decided to speak out "Do you like him?" he whispered, nosing your cheek as you fluttered your eyes closed.

Suguru was a good-looking guy, hilarious as well, respectful towards you. Declaring you did not like him at all would have been a plain heresy, indeed. For someone like you, who valued honesty and trust above anything else in a relationship, lying about such things would have been the equivalent of defiling the pure bond you had with your boyfriend.

"Not as much as I like you. But I do" you admitted, head lolling back to rest onto his shoulder to peer up at a clearly excited Satoru.

The wolfish grin plastered over his face was enough to make your heart sink into your chest, the taste of the forbidden fruit only a step away from meeting your tastebuds. You had already talked about the possibility of involving Suguru into your sinful activities. Opening the door of your bedroom to him, your boyfriend's best friend, someone you even liked and enjoyed the company of, did not sound that bad. Satoru wanted this. He was pretty clear about it, bringing up the topic whenever he had the chance to, going to the extent of not even restraining himself from whispering in your ear, balls deep into you, how much Suguru would have loved to feel your tight walls squeezing up his member. Or how much he would have loved to see you struggle to take his friend's cock into you.

He had no shame, but who were you to chastise him?

"You know I am right here, right?" Suguru's voice pierced your ears, making both of you crane your heads to glance at the raven-haired man putting out a cigarette on the ashtray settled on the coffee table.

"What a scandal. Are you offended, perhaps?" Satoru cooed, wriggling his eyebrows up as he gave you a gentle squeeze on your side to prompt you to walk back inside.

Suguru did not reply. You felt their gazes on you, boring holes on your backside and nape, almost stripping you of your clothes with their hungry eyes. Shivers ran down your spine, your feet leading you down the corridor and towards the bedroom, their footsteps echoing on the polished marble floor behind you. Stray dogs stalking a rabbit, Satoru and Suguru could barely restrain themselves from ripping your clothes off of your body and feast on you disrespectfully.

You knew exactly what to do. Satoru had made sure to instruct you ahead of time, seething with impatience for the day he could finally share you with Suguru.

Kicking your heels off of your feet, you stopped at the edge of the bed, eyes closed as a pair of strong hands engulfed your waist. That smell, that cologne were unmistakable. Peppermint and tobacco, definitely not Satoru. Your back leaned against the sculpted frame pressed against your spine, your neck craned as you peered up at a Suguru and his nihilistic smile.

"Ah, don't look at me like that. I won't be able to screw you up, if you give me those eyes" Suguru chided you in the same exact moment that Satoru's hand grasped your jaw and forced you to lock eyes with him.

His lips captured yours, sloppily, hungrily, his fingers skimming up your midriff before groaning softly against your mouth "Allow me to blindfold you, darling. I don't want my friend here to feel remorse for having ruined a cute, little princess. He's better at fucking whores. Won't you be a whore for us, baby?" he crooned, earning a soft hum from you.

Before you knew it, your sight was gone. A silky black fabric pressed over your eyelids prevented you from seeing them. You were naked, scandalous moans erupting from your throat, as they thrusted into you aggressively. Your mouth kept on meeting Satoru's one, sweet and tender exchanges of love and promises between you two, as he thrusted his hips upwards. He was hitting the perfect spot, making your thighs quiver as you held onto him for dear life.

But if your boyfriend whispered sweet nothings in your ear, the words coming out of Suguru's mouth made your cheeks boil in embarrassment.

"Look at that. What a slutty bunny you got yourself. Two cocks inside and she still takes them as a champ" Suguru breathed out, groaning as he bottomed out.

Pleasure and pain mingled into you, as he abused your puckered hole. Arching your back, you could perfectly feel his rock hard abs brushing against your skin. His huge hands, calloused and strong, held you into place and prevented you from jolting forward more than it was necessary.

Unable to mutter something more than whimpers and whines, you let your orgasm wash over you, mouth agape as they dragged you down to join the haunts of Hell.

SUGURU GETO.

Roleplay and clothed sex.

You had no idea your boyfriend was into roleplaying. Not until he saw you dressed up as a promiscuous nurse during the Halloween party Shoko had hosted last year and he had proceeded in rearranging your insides in her bathroom. From that day on, it was not unusual for him to ask you to dress up as various characters to feed his most depraved fantasies.

Cat woman and Batman, a mermaid and a pirate, the bunny and the wolf, the devoted nun and the devious priest. You had literally tried on every single costume you could think of. Or so you thought.

Pressing your thighs together, holding a chemistry book to your chest, you could not believe you had agreed to give a shot to the pornographic cliché everybody knew about. The checkered skirt you were wearing barely reached your buttocks, exalting your curves and revealing the virginal white thigh highs you loathed with every melocule of your body. Playing the part of the innocent student for the not-so-professional version of a professor, masterly played by Suguru, was turning out to be both intriguing and exhausting.

"You disappointed me, darling. — your boyfriend sauntered towards his desk, much to your dismay overlooking the balcony — Chatting with your friend during my class. That's downright outrageous" he casually said, slender fingers gliding down the polished surface of the desk.

Hypnotized, your eyes drank in the way his fingers curled around the edge of the bureau, wanting nothing more than to feel them buried deep into you. He always had you in a chokehold, whatever he did or said. In the palm of his hand, you now proceeded to swallow your pride and portray your own part to please him.

"It won't happen again, professor! I promise" you fretted, scurring towards him with doe pleading eyes begging him to be indulgent.

"You have been disrespectful, dear. Spare your breath, though. Even if I decided to accept your apology and desisted from putting you on detention, your indecorous way of dressing leaves me no choice but to send you home" he retorted, his tone authoritative albeit you could see the signs of his arousal showing up.

The prominent tent in his pants was the proof he could not keep this up for too long.

And, honestly, you could not neither. Darting your eyes back on his face, you pursed your lips and zeroed the distance between you two. Settling your book onto the desk at your right, you shook your head and made sure to get his attention by clutching the fabric of his shirt into your hands, consequently creasing it.

"Please, don't! My parents will kick me out for real this time! Professor Geto, I beg you, I cannot afford another suspension. There must be something I can do to make amend!" you bewailed, flaunting a secret talent in acting exactly like that girl from back in high-school.

Having despicable classmates, apparently, had played in your favor.

Suguru grinned, his mask cracking under your own hungry eyes. He had to admit you were a talented actress, indeed. But more than your words, there were other details about you that he was particularly interested in at the moment. Your inviting eyes, the way you were pathetically clinging onto him, your bare legs. As much as he loved seeing you like that, he wanted nothing more than bending you over the desk and split your walls apart.

"Is that so? You poor thing, maybe I've been too strict towards you. — Suguru mused, tilting his head to the side thoughtfully, tapping steadily over the wooden surface with the pads of his fingers — You know, dear, I have just figured out a way to grant you the chance to make amend. Tell me, are you willing to do anything I ask of you?" he inquired, his almond brown eyes boring into yours as you eagerly nodded your head.

That was it. Before you could even blink your eyes, he had gripped your hips and spun you around. With your cheek pressed against the top of the desk, the edge sinking onto your hipbone rather painfully, you felt Suguru push a foot betwen yours and part your legs unceremoniously. You were mostly silent, except for the occasional gasps leaving your lips as he hiked your skirt up and gave generous squeezes to your ass.

He cussed, before his hand collided with your rear in a harsh spank, your body jolting forward for the impact. He knew you loved it, he knew the contrasting feeling of pain and pleasure meeting in a blurry line made you feral. Your cries only made him want to ruin you further and that is what he did, once he spotted the damp patch soaking your white panties.

"This will be our little secret, right, baby?" he huskily rasped out, the clinking sound of his belt unbuckled making you shudder.

"Yes, Suguru—" only for him to cut you off with another unforgiving spank, leaving you whimpering while his fingers tugged the fabric of your underwear to the side almost disrespectfully.

"Professor Geto" he hissed in your ear, one of his hand grasping the base of his cock to drag the tip up and down your slippery folds.

It was only the beginning of a rough session, your pussy clamping down onto him spasmodically, while your moans turned into notes to compose the perfect lewd melody you both loved to listen to. His thrusts were not gentle, but the way he made sure your hipbones did not get bruised by sliding his hands over them was affectionate.

"If only you put the same commitement I am seeing now into studying, you would not have to let your professor fuck you stupid now, is that not right?" he teased you, the hint of a laughter in his words as he went ahead. Apparently, he was still holding on tight into that roleplay shit.

The moment he reached his climax, his movements coming to an halt, he groaned through gritted teeth and bringing his lips close to your ear, he whispered a command he knew you would have followed unquestioningly "Go home and keep it all inside this slutty pussy. Keep it in your womb and I will give you more".

And dear, how much you craved more of it.

HIROMI HIGURUMA.

Exhibitionism and use of collar.

Drool was running down your chin, the leather black collar fastened around your neck making you feel so vulnerable as you struggled to take all of him into your mouth. You did not have much space to move around too, hidden underneath the desk in a kneeling position. Your stressed out boyfriend had truly crossed the line this time and the worst part of it was that you always agreed in trying new experiences.

Under his lead, you helped him relax and release all of his pent up anger and frustration. Albeit there was a small power imbalance between you two, at least, in the bedsheets, you two worked together to bring out your worst and dark desires, reaching the apex of pleasure in such a delectable way that left you both satisfied in the end.

"A collar? Really? What am I to you, some kind of pet?" you had joked, quirking your eyebrow up as he was proceding in fastening the said accessory around your neck.

"You are far from being a pet, but I think you can use that tongue of yours to please me, instead of being sassy, my dear kitten" he replied in a casual tone, giving a playful tug to your collar. It suited you so perfectly. Honestly, he could not wait to ask you to wear it in the privacy of your bedroom.

As you shook your head and sighed, you pointed at the collar on your neck with a teasing expression on your face "Okay, I get it, but unless you want your colleagues to start gossiping about how indecent the best lawyer of the firm is, you have to unfasten it" you reminded him, winking at your boyfriend who was still contemplating the way the leather encircled your tender neck the same way his hand did during your rough session.

Yeah, those money he had spent on the collar had been definitely well-invested.

"Oh, please, I'm on my lunch break. No one's going to annoy me for a while. Let me feel a perverse sense of power for ten minutes more, please" he implored you, dark coffee eyes boring into your landguidly, as he sat down onto his armchair.

You chuckled, standing between his spread legs tentalizingly, before sensually dropping to your knees "Well, in that case, let me purr for you" you suggested, hand reaching up for his belt and zip.

Skilful hands quickly getting rid of the clothes preventing your access to his dick, you finally pulled it out of his boxers. A few strokes and a deep grunt later, your mouth was wrapped around his cock, tongue teasing the tip to elicit those guttural and masculine moans Hiromi always let out around you.

His hand had fisted your hair, head lolling back on the head-rest, when someone knocked on the door. Your eyes went round, blood freezing in your veins as Hiromi's grip on your hair almost made you wince out in pain. He glanced down at you, as you both realized it was too late to stop and you did your best to scoot more under the desk. He had to let that person in, there was no other choice but that.

"Come in" Hiromi said, after clearing his throat in discomfort.

As you heard his colleague walk in, you swallowed around him, causing Hiromi to let out a fake cough fit. It was not something you had done to tease him, you were actually paralyzed at the idea of being caught like that. But Hiromi was not having it. As you resumed your sucking and the man who had dared to interrupt his fellatio closed the door behind him on his way out, Hiromi hooked his fingers around the collar, pulling it tight against your neck.

You almost choked, as he groaned a tad louder "What was that? My pet has misbehaved, hasn't she? Ah, I'll gove this kitten something good to swallow for real this time" he sang out, the equivocal words sending chills down your spine as your little round played our smoothly.

At least, until Hiromi released down your throat without warning you. He had to admit you looked pretty like that, with drool and his sperm running down your chin as you coughed at his feet.

You were a good pet, after all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 34.7K 41
One-shots of this cool and epic manga that my brain has been imagining with. (Anime is released officially!! Yeyโค๏ธ) I'm just a newbie in writing!! E...
8.2K 193 19
"๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ" โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ [ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ, แด€ แด…แด‡สŸแดœ๊œฑษชแดษดแด€สŸ ษขษชส€สŸ แดแด€แด‹แด‡๊œฑ สœแด‡แด€แด…แด„แด€ษดษดแดษด๊œฑ ๊œฐแดส€ แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ แด…แด‡สŸแดœ๊œฑษชแดษดแด€สŸ แด˜แด‡แดแด˜สŸ...
3.6K 40 3
Jujutsu Kaisen drabbles and one-shots. All feature a female reader. Some will be suitable for work and some will contain mature and graphic themes. I...