𝗛𝗶𝘀 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗸 - 𝗦𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘂 𝘅 𝗳!𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿, 𝗦𝘂𝗴𝘂𝗿𝘂 𝘅 𝗳!𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿, 𝗛𝗶𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶 𝘅 𝗳!𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿

HIS KINK

HIS KINK.

Starring: Satoru Gojo x f!reader; Suguru Geto x f!reader; Higuruma Hiromi x f!reader;

Format: short-imagines;

Warnings: nsfw, vaginal sex, unprotected sex, double penetration, anal sex, use of pet names, threesome (Satoru x f!reader x Suguru), slight degradation kink, blindfolds, sense deprivation (sight), use of alcohol but everything is consensual, use of cigarettes, overstimulation, dom!Satoru, dom!Suguru, sub!reader, dom!Hiromi, spanking, roleplay, clothed sex, teacher and student roleplay (fictional), small age gap between Hiromi and the reader, use of collar, oral sex (Hiromi!receiving), semi-public sex, implied exhibitionism;

Plot: You would do anything for your man. Even crossing some lines, allowing him to have the full control over your body. The moment you tell him to show you his kink, you watch in awe as his face lights up in delight and your body becomes a canvas for him to paint. Are you ready for him?

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

SATORU GOJO.

Threesome and sense deprivation.

It was supposed to be a simple date night with Satoru. Yet, the moment you saw Suguru, your boyfriend's best friend, lighting up a cigarette on the balcony of Satoru's flat, while the two men were allegedly involved in a convivial conversation, you knew it was time to explore that taboo in your relationship.

Your boyfriend's ice-blue eyes locked with yours, a faint smile gracing his lips as he silently invited you to join them. Heart thumping hard into your chest, you did and accepted the flûte of champagne Satoru pressed in your hand. There was something different in the air that night, something electrifying in the way your boyfriend did not mind his best friend's hand indulging on the small of your back, lips grazing the shell of your ear hazardously to whisper a silly joke to you. It was inevitable.

Hands curling around the edge of the railing, you arched your back as Satoru's hands cupped your hips. His hot breath fanning your jawline, crotch pressing up against your ass, he eventually decided to speak out "Do you like him?" he whispered, nosing your cheek as you fluttered your eyes closed.

Suguru was a good-looking guy, hilarious as well, respectful towards you. Declaring you did not like him at all would have been a plain heresy, indeed. For someone like you, who valued honesty and trust above anything else in a relationship, lying about such things would have been the equivalent of defiling the pure bond you had with your boyfriend.

"Not as much as I like you. But I do" you admitted, head lolling back to rest onto his shoulder to peer up at a clearly excited Satoru.