"About Last Saturday" DAOU an...

By BiBu013

Short story of two boys falling in love. Staring Offroad and Daou of Laz1, and the lead character/Protagonist... More

Announcement
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Ending

Chapter 3

283 12 3
By BiBu013

DAOU's pov

This chapter is the day before Daou see Offroad again.

"Let's break up," Becky said with apologetic smile squeezing my hands comforting me.

I looked at her and smile.

"I'm sorry for using you all this time," she admitted bowing her head because she can't look at me in the eye.

"Becky look at me," I asked her putting my pointy finger on her chin to look at me.

"Don't feel sorry okey. The time has come that we are going to be separated. And I already know the reason why. We've talked about this already. So enough with the drama," I comforted her.

"I know but still, I still love you though," She said pouting

"Thank you for the three years, Becky. Even if our feelings are not the same, I'm still happy being with you," I teased her.

"Stop acting like you care about me," she said and punch me in the shoulder.

"Ouch that hurts," I playfully said while acting like I'm really hurt.

She laughed at my silliness and hit me for real this time.

Her hit didn't land at me cause I moved faster.

"Okey enough," I surrendered after then looked back at her seriously

"Did Freen already confess to you?" I asked her with curiosity.

"Yes," she said giggling with excitement.

"And you already answered her?"

"Not yet, I need to tell you first,"

"Okey good,"

"I'm happy that she already notices me. And I am so thankful because you agreed to me from the start,"

"Did you already tell her about us?"

"Yes, I didn't hide it from her that we are just pretending, that you agreed to me because you don't want any any distraction on your studies before. Or should I say, you are not interested on them, I think that's the real reason you'd agreed
to me, am I right?"

"Why are you still asking, If you already know the answer?" I shyly asked moving away from her.

"You never told me anything about your first love. And you know everything about me and my love life, I think that's unfair." she said getting mad at me.

"Because you are too busy focusing on your love of life Freen," I exclaimed

"You should start telling me, or else I'm not going to invite you on our wedding day," she grumpily say.

"I know you're very inlove with Freen, but I don't know that you are head over heals to her. Wedding? Really? You're not even dating, " I joke at her. I really dont want to hurt her feelings but I guess I did already when I saw her sulking.

"Fine, I'm going, don't talk to me anymore," then she started walking faster

"I'm sorry, I'm just kidding you know," I followed her but stopped and look at me straight in the eye.

"I know you are kidding, but sometimes choose your word Daou. Or else you are going to hurt someone else feeling in the future," she reminded me.

I nodded my head as an answer while pouting like a kid.

"Forgiven," she said and scratch my head like a puppy while smiling back again.

"So, should I take you back to your house?" I asked her.

Even if we are pretending to be boyfriend, I'm still doing the boyfriend duty on her.

In the three years of us pretending, neither both of us never fall in love for real.

Yes, we are boyfriends but we acted like we are just friends.

No kiss involved, but hug and holding hands are given. Specially when we are comforting each other when we have a rough time.

Becky is beautiful, smart, and rich but I never felt for her even in a tiny bit. And the same goes to her.

"Oh I forget, take this," giving me back my jacket.  "No need to take me home, I'm going to meet Freen after this,"

"You are moving to fast huh," I tease her and put my jacket on.

It's been a while since I felt shiver because of coldness, but I can't tell her that.

"Thanks again Daou. You are still forever my boy friend," then she gave and quick brotherly hug.

"Take care, call me when you need me," then she left.

I sat back down again on the  beach sand and watch the waves.

I stayed like that enjoying the scenery in front of me, without anything on my mind.

Peaceful, that's what I thought at that time.

After that I went back to my apartment and took a shower because I don't feel well in the car. And after getting out from the shower I'm burning up already. I started coughing and sneezing at the same.

I put my black hoody on, mask and a cap and planned to go to the pharmacy to buy medication before my illnes gets severe.

I hurriedly walk through the elevator and press the button. It's good that the elevator was already at our floor.

I walked inside and saw a guy busy typing on his phone.

"Hello" we greeted in unison when he noticed me entering. I stand on the other side of the elevator because I don't want him to think that I'm spreading my virus.

I want to press the G button but he beat me to it.

Few seconds have past controlling my cough to never let out. I never looked up the mirror in the mirror like I always do.

When we reached the third floor I finally looked up because got curious of the guy on the elevator with me.

My breathing stop, my heart started raising when I saw his smile.

Ding

The sound of the elevator reminded us that we reached the ground floor.

"Found you," I wanted to whisper that but voice it out loud.

Offroad look at me confused and started walking out the elevator.

I tried to hold his hand because I wanted to talk to him, but my head started getting dizzy and almost lost balance.

Instead of holding his hands, I accidentally grab him hard in the arm.

He pushed me hard inside the elevator and I don't have any that time. I slumped back on the floor while holding my head that it's throbbing.

Even in my hazy eyesight, I saw Offroad running away so fast.

Like when he runs away from me before.

I think I scared him.

And I know I screwed up.

Now that I finally see him, I am not letting him go.

For now I needed to recover as fast as I could.

Heads up: After this and one more boring chapter before I started writing some moments with this lovebirds.

Thanks for reading... 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 179 16
Roxanne Carter is a girl of many talents. A multitasker since diapers who had many hobbies. From playing guitar, to singing, to acting, to fashion an...
94.7K 2.1K 85
https://m.shubaow.net/181/181402/ Author: chestnut west wood Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-03-12 Latest: Chapter 85 [Special Extr...
5.9K 496 21
WELCOME TO THE SLEEPLESS CITY IN THE HEART OF BANGKOK...... BE PREPARED TO LET YOUR HEART BE CAPTIVATED BY THE PITBABE CAST Actor of the moment Alan...
217K 2.8K 52
Oh wow, look at that, you've found my book. As a peace offering I present to you Stranger Things and IT imagines. Enjoy young traveler. ...