BODY BAG. (Monaleo x King Von)

By thejaidaleo

Step into a world where drill rap meets luxury. Watch as two iconic celebrities come together to create a mas... More

๐—•๐—ข๐——๐—ฌ ๐—•๐—”๐—š.๐Ÿฉท
Welcome to Chicago
ATL
Club XO
Club XO (2)
Spinnanight
Spinnanight (2)
Crazy, Psycho Bitch!
Studio Time
Back to Chi
Back to Chi (2)
Release Party
Beating Down Yo Block
Quality Time
Positive

Nice To Meet You

1.3K 47 45
By thejaidaleo

𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 𝟏𝟑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒

~ 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞 ~

𝘭𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘢

Leo climbed in the car, smelling the bittersweet smell of weed mixed with Von's cologne.

"Hey." She smiled.

"Wassup ma." He looked at her with low, red eyes.

"Nothing, chilling you know." She shrugged, feeling a little nervous.

"What if I juss killed yo ass? You just hopped in ma car, youn even know me. I could pull off right now witchu in here." He chuckled.

"Nah you wouldn't, I'a beatcho ass." She rolled her eyes.

"Mm.. you right, ion wanna mess witchu lil folks, you wan play some music a sum?"

"Yea that sound coo." She grabbed her phone, hooking it up to the car, playing 'Could've Been' by H.E.R ft. Bryson Tiller. It was one of her go to chill songs after Born Tired by Jhené Aiko.

She turned the volume down a little, just for that calm ambiance.

"So ma, tell me about yo' self." Von said, grabbing a blunt, lighting it.

"Umm whatchu wan know?" She asked, scrolling on her phone.

"Just talk to me."

"Ok." She nodded, still paying attention to her phone, replying to text messages and dms.

It wasn't long before her phone was taken out of her hands and put inside the middle console.

"You hea' me?"

"What? Yea, I was doing something, give me my phone, Von." She folded her arms, trying to reach in the console and grab it.

He grabbed her hand, pushing it backwards, "Nah ma, you wasn't paying attention, so we gone sit here. No phones, just some chill music, n talk. Coo?"

She sat with a slight pout on her face before agreeing, "Coo."

"So what's ya name?"

"Leondra, I already told you."

"Leondra? That shit sound ratchet."

"Shut up. My daddy name is Leonard, so my mama wanted me to have a name like his. I woulda been a Junior if I was a boy." She shook her head with a little giggle.

"What's ya full name?"

"Leondra Roshawn Gay."

"Roshawn?"

"Yes, roshawn." She rolled her eyes.

"Mm.. that's an.. interesting name." He chuckled, hitting his blunt, holding it for a little before blowing it back out.

"What's ya full name?"

"Nah that's too fed, how I know you ain't gone try ta get me set up."

"Boy."

"Dayvon Daquan Bennett, but people call me Von, V.roy or Grandson."

"Grandson?"

"Yea, got it from some old heads when I was locked up."

"Oh ok."

Loyalty, loyalty, loyalty..

10-4 no switching sides.. feel somethin' wrong, you acting shifty, you don't ride wimme no mo'.

I need..

Loyalty, loyalty, loyalty..

Loyalty by Kendrick Lamar ft. Rihanna played quietly in the background.

"When ya birthday?"

"April 24th. 01. I'm 22."

"Damn you young lil folks." Von chuckled.

"Shut up, how old are you."

"94', Im 29."

"Boy you talm bout I'm young, you old as hell, almost 30. A whole 7 years older than me." She laughed a little, "What's your full birthday?"

"August 9th, 1994."

"Oh ok. Your birthday ain't for a while."

"Yea, yours inna few weeks aint it? The 24th? It's the 13th, whatchu planning ta do?"

"I don't know, probably go back home and visit my family. I never really celebrated my birthday growing up, it was just another day to be honest."

"Nah ma, every birthday is special, you neva know when big folks could take you from this world. You should celebrate every birthday like it's yo last year living."

"Big folks?"

"God, ma. You know who I'm talm bout." He laughed.

"Calling God big folks is crazy. But thank you, I'll carry that advice with me." She smiled, the car went into a comfortable silence before it was interrupted by the sound of her stomach growling loudly.

"You hungry?"

"Yea."

"Whatchu want?"

She was actually really craving some Wingstop, which sounded really good at the moment, "Wingstop."

"Ight." He put out his blunt, putting the car into drive, leaving the club parking lot, looking on the GPS for the nearest wingstop which was a 20 minutes drive away.

Leo put her seat back, feeling a little lazy.

"You sleepy ma?"

"Just a little," she yawned, "I usually be in the house by now."

"You wanna go back to my place?"

"Nah, that's weird. Me and Flo are staying in a hotel together, I can't leave her."

"Ight, just lemme know." He said, reaching over to rub her thigh.

"I will." She said, leaning her head back, falling asleep before she was waken up by a buzzing feeling on her thigh, checking her phone she seen a text from India.

She laughed at India's suggestive text, rolling her eyes and turning off her phone.

"What nigga gotchu laughing?" Von said, mugging her.

"Boy nobody. Drive." She said, sassily.

"Yea ard, I find out you fucking wit somebody I'a kill em."

"Yea right."

Baby I just don't get it.. do you enjoy being hurt?

I know you smelled the perfume, the makeup on his shirt. You don't believe his stories, yknow that they're all lies.

Bad as you are, you stick around, and I just don't know why.

"If I was your man.. baby you'd, never worry bout, what I do, I'd be coming home, back to you. Every night, doing you right." Von sung along with the song.

"You should let me love you, let me be the one to.. give you everything you want and need. Baby, good love and protection, make me your selection." He sung, nodding his head.

Leo held a small smile on her face, feeling like he was singing to her, not saying anything, simply letting him sing while she dozed off.

...

"Go back in there and get me a large ranch, Dayvon!" She yelled.

"Ma, it's just ranch." He laughed.

"No wingstops ranch is the best, and go get me some more wings please. Cause you ate all of mine."

"Leondra, you had 30 wings! Is it that serious."

"I don't give a damn if I had 60, Daquan. You ate some of them. Get me some more, and get me like 5 large ranches please." She mugged him.

"Ok." He shook his head, what kinda wings you want?"

"I want a 24 family pack, half atomic and half hot honey rub please."

"A 24 family pack, Leondra?"

"Yessss.. please, I'll pay you back if you want me to!"

"Fuck I look like? Ian ya ex niggas, ion need you ta pay me back fa nothing." His face scrunched up as if she had insulted him.

"Well damn, I'm sorry, and don't play wimme, I would never date a broke nigga."

"Can't tell." He muttered, getting out the car to go back inside, pulling up his pants as he got to the door before opening it.

...

"Mmm.. thank you so much. This is so good!" Leo moaned, dipping one of her atomic flavored wings into the creamy ranch.

"Yea whatever, you welcome." Von said, drinking his pink lemonade, eating one of his fries.

"Why you sound like that?" She laughed.

"You so greedy, I can't even get one?" He pouted pushing out his bottom lip.

"Boy pick that fat ass bottom lip up. Here." She rolled her eyes, giving him a hot honey rub wing, dipping it in the ranch.

"Feed it to me."

"Oh my godddd." She huffed, holding the wing up to his mouth, allowing him to take a bite, humming, satisfied with the flavor.

"Damn they good as shit."

"I know, that's why I ordered em." She said, finishing the rest of the wing, slurping the ranch off it, leaving some on the corners of her mouth.

"Damn ma can I be next?" Von joked.

Her eyes widened, "Oh my god, Von! Shut up!"

"My fault, you sucking tha shit out that wing tho, lil folks, im just tryna see how it feel."

"Yea you can be next, but it might burn, these wings spicy as shit." She smirked.

"Nah I'm good." He shook his head, side eyeing her.

"We need to hurry up and get back to the club tho, I'm sure Flo is drunk and tired." Just as she said that, her phone buzzed with a text message.

"Ok well Flo is staying at Booka place, so I guess I can stay over."

"Bet. So you wanna getcho stuff from the hotel?"

"Yea, then we can go back to your place." She nodded, wiping her hands and mouth with the baby wipes she had in her purse, closing up the boxes of food, placing them neatly into the bag.

Once she was done cleaning and wiping everything down, she sat back down, putting on her seatbelt and Von drove to the hotel.

...

1400+ words, niceeee!

Can y'all tell I have fun making the iMessage things, I swear they're always texting in every chapter 😂😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 4.2K 95
'How I obsessively adore you' หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท startedโž›30/03/2024 finishedโž› หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท cover by me x
116K 4.1K 37
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.2M 54.3K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC