Muted (穆然)

By shumeya20

Alternate Title : 穆然 Status : Completed Author : Gu JunNovel Summary If there really is a God, if there reall... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17 (END)
1 (mu ran life continued )
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
57
58 (END)
extra
extra 2

56

1.4K 36 0
By shumeya20

Mu Ran continued 56
2023-11-07 11:39 Category: Mu RanTurn off the lights

Jian Ning was there when Yi Tian returned to his old house.

Not long after Jian Ning returned from abroad, she heard that Mr. Yi was back, so she came to see the old man with greetings from her family elders. The Yi family and the Jian family have a good relationship, and Jian Ning is Yi Tian's fucking student, so this is human nature. There were many people at home today, and Yi Tian didn't want to spoil the old man's mood, so he nodded and greeted Jian Ning, but there was still alienation in his voice.

The matter between Yi Tian and Mu Ran was causing quite a stir, and even the old man was invited back. How could Jian Ning not know about it. He felt extremely uncomfortable and tried his best to keep the smile on his face. When his eyes accidentally glanced at the ring on Yi Tian's ring finger, he was stunned.

Yi Tian's mother also noticed it. She pulled Yi Tian to her side, looked at the ring and asked in a low voice, "What does this mean?"

Yi Tian smiled and did not answer directly. He just said lightly: "I will take him abroad to get married after a while." Yi Tian felt that two grown men did not need any proposal. After putting the ring on his heart, He and Mu Ran are in a marriage relationship. Now Mu Ran has just come back, and his life has not stabilized yet. When everything is arranged, he will take Mu Ran to register for marriage abroad.

Yi Tian frowned unhappily, "Why are we getting married? Bring the person back and let me see."

Yi Tian held his mother's hand and said comfortingly: "It's not appropriate now. I'll see you again in the future."

Yi Tian was so angry that he glared at him, "Is there such a treasure that I can't even take a look at?"

Yi Tian smiled and said nothing. He knew that his mother would not say anything unpleasant to Mu Ran, but at this age, it was inevitable that she would act like an elder. She also had the temper of a young lady, so if she asked anything embarrassing, When problems arise, it would be bad if things break up on bad terms in the end. Mu Ran was still uneasy, what if he was provoked by the old man and wanted to take Mu Jin back again.

When Yi Tian's mother saw that Yi Tian was silent, she stopped forcing him and just asked, "Then the child he brought will live with you?" At that time, she heard from Secretary Jiang that Mu Ran had adopted a homeless little girl. Yi Tian really likes children and is doing charity work herself. When she heard the news, she slightly changed her opinion of Mu Ran.

Yi Tian hummed.

"Can you two grown men take care of the children? How about I pick some servants for you?"

Aunt Zhang cooks well and takes care of her children carefully. Yi Tian doesn't want to have more outsiders in the house, so he shakes his head and refuses, "No, the child is very sensible."

Yi Tian still refused to give up, and whispered: "Then you will bring the child back someday and let me take a look?"

Yi Tian was helpless, knowing that his mother really liked children, so he smiled and nodded.

The two mother and son just talked about Mu Ran and Mu Jin as if no one else was around. Yi Tian didn't fucking think that Jian Ning next to him was an outsider, Yi Tian just pretended that Jian Ning didn't exist. Jian Ning listened to them talking, her hands slowly clenched into fists, and the smile at the corner of her mouth faded little by little.

After dinner, Yi Tian went to the balcony to call Mu Ran. He knew that Mu Ran and Mu Jin had eaten with Xu Ran and Xu Ran had just left. He said, "I have to talk to grandpa about something later. I don't know when. Go back, go to bed early and don't wait for me."

Mu Ran responded hesitantly, thought for a while and then warned, "Then when you come back... drive carefully."

Yi Tian smiled and said nothing.

Mu Ran blushed at his smile and called out in embarrassment, "Yi Tian..."

Yi Tian leaned on the railing of the balcony, looking up at the few stars faintly visible in the dark night sky, with a very gentle expression on his face. He liked hearing Mu Ran call him like this the most. His voice was low, a little hesitant, and a little embarrassed. It seemed that he could see the look of him clenching his phone in confusion. If you hold him in your arms at this time and kiss his eyes, the tip of his nose, and the corners of his mouth, he will be nervous and trembling, but he will still cooperate with your actions...

"Yitian?" Mu Ran shouted strangely when he heard the silence from the other side.

Yi Tian came back to his senses, a little helpless that he was distracted, and after a pause he said: "That's it, remember to go to bed early, don't wait for me."

Mu Ran hummed there, and then Yi Tian hung up the phone.

It was almost ten o'clock when Yi Tian finished talking to his grandfather. Yi Haizhao still ignored him and had a bad attitude when he had to talk to Yi Tian. Yi Tian felt guilty. No matter what Yi Haizhao said, he would never contradict him, but his uncle even comforted him.

When Yi Tian came out, Jian Ning hadn't left yet. When she saw him, Jian Ning stood up and said goodbye to Yi Tian's mother, seemingly intending to leave with Yi Tian.

Yi Tian didn't care, he said hello to his mother and walked out the door.

Jian Ning followed him, and when she approached the parking place, she reached out and held Yi Tian, and whispered, "Let's talk."

Yi Tian stopped and turned to look at him, with a very cold expression on his face, "Say."

Jian Ning closed her eyes and said with some difficulty, "Can we still be friends in the future?"

Yi Tian did not answer the question directly. He looked at Jian Ning, and after a while he said four words, "The intention is not right."

Jian Ning was stunned.

Yi Tian said calmly: "Having an affair with her son without telling your teacher, is that called evil intention?" Jian Ning's face turned pale instantly, but Yi Tian didn't wait for him to answer, pulled away his hand and moved on Got the car.

Jian Ning stared blankly at Yi Tian's back, and when she came to her senses, she wanted to chase him, but just as she took a step forward, Yi Tian's car drove straight out of the Yi family's gate.

Jian Ning stood there with a somewhat painful expression on her face. He opened his mouth and called Yi Tian very softly, but after waiting for a long time, no one turned around and took his hand and answered with a smile.

It was already very late when Yi Tian arrived home. As soon as he opened the door, his aunt came up to him and whispered, "Mr. Yi is finally back."

Yi Tian nodded and was about to ask a question when his aunt continued: "Miss has gone to bed. Mr. Mu has been waiting for you."

Yi Tian frowned and walked into the living room. Sure enough, he saw Mu Ran on the sofa, already asleep with a blanket on his body.

When the aunt saw Yi Tian passing by, she closed the door gently, and then walked back to her room lightly.

Yi Tian lowered his head and wanted to pick up Mu Ran. As soon as his hands were placed on his waist, Mu Ran opened his eyes in a daze and shouted softly: "Yitian?..." There was still some uncertainty in his voice.

Yi Tian sat down, touched his face to test the temperature, and said unhappily: "Why don't you go to the room to sleep?"

"I..." Mu Ran straightened up. He wanted to answer "I want to wait for you", but before the words came out, he felt a little embarrassed, so he suddenly changed to "I can't sleep."

Yi Tian was amused, but he didn't expose him. He leaned over to kiss his mouth and said against his lips: "Don't wait so late in the future."

Mu Ran hummed. He originally wanted to tell Yi Tian about finding a job, but then he thought that the matter had not been settled yet and it was not certain whether he could do it there, so he gave up the idea. He turned his head slightly to avoid Yi Tian's kiss and asked softly: "Is everything okay at home? Is there nothing wrong?" The expression on his face was a little worried as he spoke.

"It's okay, everything is fine." Yi Tian paused and said, "Mu Ran, I plan to treat He Xudong and the others to a meal, so that we can finalize our relationship."

If anyone else heard this, they would probably laugh silly. Yi Tian's family has already acquiesced, and now he wants to make it public in the circle of friends. No matter what happens in the future, the identity of Yi Tian's lover is enough to show off his power.

But Mu Ran wished that as few people knew about it as possible. He always felt that being with a man was not very good for Yi Tian's reputation. Mu Ran immediately shook his head, "It's good to invite people to dinner, but just Don't..."

Yi Tian knew what he meant, interrupted him and asked with a smile: "How many people do you think still don't know that we are together?"

Mu Ran was stunned for a moment.

Yi Tian led him to stand up, "There won't be too many people, just He Xudong, Lu Yuan and the others, so don't feel uncomfortable."

Mu Ran followed Yi Tian's steps and walked upstairs. After listening to his words, he said: "Then why don't you just call me home and I'll cook..."

Yi Tian was touched by the word "family" in his heart. He held his hand, lowered his head and kissed it. He smiled and said, "I listen to you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

811K 68.6K 35
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
45K 1.8K 9
Reborn to Live Without You Short story inspired by Chinese translation Fei Pin Ying Qiang He was once a Male bedwarmer for the Second Prince. But he...
Broken Bonds By shushu*11

Historical Fiction

29.8K 836 108
WARNING: There are some mature elements in this novel. The readers' discretion is advised. ***** Yan Feili (MC) is a General who fell in love with hi...
151K 2.6K 29
in which two single parents fall in love. COMPLETED