Muted (穆然)

By shumeya20

Alternate Title : 穆然 Status : Completed Author : Gu JunNovel Summary If there really is a God, if there reall... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17 (END)
1 (mu ran life continued )
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
54
55
56
57
58 (END)
extra
extra 2

53

1.6K 36 0
By shumeya20

Mu Ran continued 53
2023-11-07 11:37 Category: Mu RanTurn off the lights

He Xudong hung up the phone, and shortly after entering the room, his cell phone rang. He took out his cell phone and looked down to see that it was Yi Tian's number. He frowned and was about to answer it. When he looked up, he saw Mu Ran coming out of the bedroom and conveniently turned off the phone. After just a few seconds, the phone rang again. He Xudong smiled sheepishly at Mu Ran, walked out of the room, picked up the phone, and lowered his voice: "What's wrong with you?"

"When will you arrive? I'll pick up Mu Ran and Mu Jin." Yi Tian asked over there.

"What are you going to pick up? Your task now is to go home and lie down. It's best to put some powder on your face. Then I will find a reason to send Mu Ran over. Maybe he will feel sorry for you when he sees you. I just pledged myself to him..." He Xudong said while thinking about Yi Tian's embarrassment, and almost couldn't hold back his laughter.

Yi Tian was not in the mood to joke with him and just said: "In this case, I will ask Su Wenyang to pick up Mu Ran and send him to the second hospital for a checkup first. I will ask the old man's doctor now and go over to check him out."

He Xudong thought of Mu Ran's car accident and listened to Yi Tian's serious voice. He suddenly felt that he was really bored. He couldn't laugh for a while, so he touched his nose and said, "Okay, I understand."

When He Xudong returned, Mu Ran had already packed his things. Xu Ran was telling Mu Ran to lock the doors and windows, and He Xudong also interjected, asking him to take away all the valuable things. Mu Ran nodded and checked again to make sure there were no problems before a few people left Jinxi District and rushed to the city's airport.

Mu Jin was a little nervous and scared because it was his first time to fly. He started to get airsick when the plane took off. He felt so uncomfortable that he wanted to vomit but couldn't. Mu Ran held her and comforted her gently for a long time, and then she fell asleep leaning against Mu Ran. Before the plane landed, Mu Ran was worried that her ears would hurt, so he had no choice but to wake her up again and feed her some water and dried meat. Mu Jin was chewing, but his ears didn't hurt, but he was still listless.

After getting off the plane, they saw Su Wenyang waiting for them by the car when they came out of the lobby. He Xudong and Xu Ran still had something to do, so they didn't go to the hospital with them. Mu Ran said goodbye to them and got into the car with Mu Jin. As soon as he sat down, he asked Su Wenyang worriedly: "How is Yi Tian doing now?"

Su Wenyang drove the car intently and replied in a deep voice: "Don't worry, Mr. Yi is fine."

Mu Ran only thought that Su Wenyang was comforting him, and his brows were still furrowed.

When they arrived at the hospital, Mu Ran saw Yi Tian as soon as he got out of the car. He was anxious, and without much thought, he quickly walked over and asked, "Why did you come down? The wound..." Yi Tian took his hand and interrupted him, "Don't worry, I'm fine. He Xudong lied to you."

Mu Ran was stunned.

Yi Tian smiled and added: "The injury is fake, but grandpa's incident is true."

Mu Ran still didn't speak. Yi Tian squeezed his hand and said softly: "Don't be angry, I didn't mean it." After saying that, he lowered his head slightly and showed the small crack on his forehead to Mu Ran, " I was hit by the teacup and it still hurts." Mu Ran looked at the wound carefully, with a distressed expression on his face. Yi Tian took the opportunity to kiss him, and then led him to the hospital. "I tricked you here because I wanted to give you a good check-up. It happened that my grandfather's doctor was also here. Mr. Chen is good at medicine. Let him check you out." Some good recipes."

Mu Ran was so shocked by the actions of Yi Tian's relatives that he couldn't recover. After taking a few steps forward, he said anxiously, "There is also Mu Jin..."

"It's okay, Su Wenyang will take care of her."

Mu Ran turned around and saw Su Wenyang hugging Mu Jin and whispering something to her. Mu Jin didn't make any fuss or move away. Seeing him turning around and waving to him, Mu Ran felt a little relieved.

By the time all inspections were completed, it was completely dark.

The doctor said that there was nothing wrong with Mu Ran's body and he was recovering well. This is probably due to the proper treatment he received after the car accident. Whether it was doctors or medicines, everything was the best. Yi Tian even specially invited a few doctors from abroad. On the other hand, the doctor also said that with such a serious injury, it would be impossible to say that there would be no impact at all. People are still young and cannot see it now. As they get older, the body's organs gradually begin to fail, and various diseases will follow.

There is no good way to do this. I can only say that you need to pay more attention now, take good care of yourself, and never get hurt again.

Mr. Chen also meant the same thing. He prescribed several prescriptions based on Mu Ran's physical condition, and asked Yi Tian to go back and boil some Chinese medicine for him to drink. He should also pay attention to his diet. He could make some medicinal meals to supplement him. A doctor next to him was stunned when he heard the names of the medicinal herbs he mentioned. How could ordinary people afford these...

After he had made it clear what should be explained, Mr. Chen, who had a gray beard, raised his head and glanced at Yi Tian again, and said calmly: "You also have to be restrained in sexual matters. He can't stand the trouble."

Yi Tian replied seriously, "Yes". Mu Ran, who had been listening to them and did not dare to disturb him, immediately blushed. He opened his mouth to say something, but found that nothing was right, so he had to lower his head to avoid it. The sight of several doctors.

It was already a little late when Yi Tian and Mu Ran returned home after finishing their work.

As soon as Aunt Zhang, who was cooking, opened the door and saw Mu Ran, a big smile appeared on her face, "Mr. Mu is finally back." Mu Ran said hello with some embarrassment, changed his shoes and followed the aunt into the house. In the living room, Mu Jin was seen sitting on the carpet in the living room, surrounded by toys and dolls. There was a small round wooden table next to it, with various fruits and snacks placed on it.

Mu Jin had been waiting for Mu Ran until she was already very sleepy. Su Wenyang coaxed her to go upstairs to sleep, but she refused and had to wait for Mu Ran in the living room. But she was tired after all, and she fell asleep leaning on the stuffed bear behind her that was bigger than her after not holding on for a while. When Mu Ran went in, Su Wenyang was picking up Mu Jin and preparing to put her back to the room to sleep. Mu Ran walked over and whispered: "I'll do it." Su Wenyang was about to say no, but little Mu Jin probably heard Mu Ran's voice. He opened his eyes in a daze and saw Mu Ran starting to stir.

Mu Ran hurriedly took her over, and Aunt Zhang on the side came over and said, "Miss's room is upstairs. I'll take Mr. Mu up there." Mu Ran nodded and said thank you, then lowered his head and said warmly to Mu Jin: "Hurry up. Thank you, Uncle Wenyang. Goodbye, uncle." Mu Jin raised his head from Mu Ran's arms, looked at Su Wenyang and said softly, "Thank you, Uncle Wenyang, goodbye, Uncle Wenyang." Su Wenyang waited patiently for her to finish speaking, stretched out his hand to touch her head, and said with a smile: "Good night Mu Jin."

Mu Ran then took Mu Jin and his aunt upstairs.

When the aunt opened the door, when Mu Ran looked up and saw the room, he was stunned on the spot.

The entire room is decorated in light pink, with orange suns and white clouds painted on the ceiling. The balcony is covered with thick carpets, with small blue wooden horses and small sofas made into various fruit shapes. .

Mu Ran was stunned and didn't speak. The aunt next to her said, "Mr. Yi asked someone to arrange this before." After saying that, she seemed to have just remembered something. She pressed a button on the wall and saw the sun and the sun on the ceiling. The clouds slowly began to rotate and gradually turned into the moon and stars.

Su Wenyang took Mu Jin to see this room and some of the toys in it in the afternoon, but now that he saw the changes on the ceiling, little Mu Jin was still fixated on it, and his eyes seemed to glow.

It took a while for Mu Ran to come back to his senses. He thanked his aunt, carried Mu Jin in his arms, and put Mu Jin on the bed. He looked very calm on the surface, but only he knew how shaken he was inside. Just looking at this room, you can tell what mood Yi Tian was looking for at that time, but when he thought of himself telling him, "Just live your own life," and when he thought of Yi Tian's expression at that time, Mu Ran became confused. I feel a little uncomfortable in my chest.

Mu Jin was sleeping on the bed and asked Mu Ran with his eyes open: "Is dad feeling well?"

Mu Ran lowered his head and looked at her questioningly.

"Uncle Wenyang said that if dad goes to the hospital for a check-up, he won't get sick in the future." Mu Jin whispered.

Mu Ran smiled, no wonder Mu Jin was so obedient, waiting here for so long without crying or fussing. He replied in a low voice, "Abba's health is well. Mu Jin should go to sleep."

Mu Jin nodded and was about to close his eyes when he suddenly asked again: "Uncle Wen Yang said that my father and I will live here from now on." There was a questioning expression on his face as he asked.

Mu Ran touched her head and asked softly: "Does Mu Jin want to live here?"

Mu Jin looked up at the smiling moon and stars on the ceiling, and whispered, "I just want to be with my father."

Mu Ran's eyes became wet for a moment. He lowered his head and kissed Mu Jin's forehead, and said softly: "Good boy, go to sleep." He didn't notice that Yi Tian was standing at the door and leaning against the wall, looking at him quietly, with gentle and focused eyes. There was a faint smile on the corner of his mouth.

Please help me forward the following paragraph today, thank you~(* ̄▽ ̄)

I know that now, everyone is tired of chasing and reading. I can understand this feeling because I myself am tired of writing. In order to keep the promise of daily updates, I rushed to rush to finish the article several times at 2 or 3 o'clock in the middle of the night when I had something to do during the day. To be honest, if it weren't for the sake of being worthy of the girls who started chasing the article from the beginning, in order not to let this article be unfinished , I really want to write "The protagonists live together happily (End)". I explained the following things clearly and used all the foreshadowing in the past, because I wanted to completely resolve the misunderstanding between the two people, and I didn't want to make the mistake of many novels where the protagonists end up together inexplicably.

So for those girls who say, "It's getting more and more stained, let's finish it soon", "It's so dragging, let's finish it soon", "It's just a matter of getting together, let's finish it soon", I'm really curious, click on the cross in the upper right corner Is it really that difficult?

I deliberately delayed the plot and won't get any money, so I begged to abandon the article.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 113K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
189K 6.9K 31
Warning: love hurts, it causes anger, jealousy, obsession, why don't you love me back? Love - Hate relationships angst | fluff
26K 86 14
A story of a daughter's kindness brigs a slut in her own home The dumb daughter doesn't know how she broke their happy family. It's a total fictiona...