Muted (穆然)

By shumeya20

Alternate Title : 穆然 Status : Completed Author : Gu JunNovel Summary If there really is a God, if there reall... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17 (END)
1 (mu ran life continued )
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58 (END)
extra
extra 2

45

1.7K 43 0
By shumeya20

Mu Ran continued 45
2023-11-07 11:33 Category: Mu RanTurn off the lights

After the meal was prepared, the man was a little uneasy. He didn't know if the meal was to Yitian's taste, and he didn't know if he had any other requests. But Yi Tian didn't move his chopsticks. He picked up his wallet, found all the cash and handed it to the man. He said in a deep voice: "I'm sorry for scaring you. Let's just consider this as compensation."

How dare that person accept the money? He quickly shook his head and refused. Seeing how he was retreating in fear, Yi Tian no longer forced himself.

"Excuse me...can I leave?" The man looked at Yi Tian and asked cautiously.

Yi Tian nodded and apologized to him again for his recklessness.

The man breathed a sigh of relief when he knew he could go back. He said a few polite words to Yi Tian and then turned around and walked out. When he was approaching the door, he suddenly stopped and hesitated. He turned to Yi Tian and said, "Well..." He thought for a while, made sure, and then said, "Mu Ran."

Yi Tian looked up at him when he heard the sound.

"If he is really a very important person... just go find him." After saying that, he felt that he was a little nosy and felt slightly uneasy.

Yi Tian was stunned, and after a long time he said hoarsely: "Thank you."

The man blushed and waved his hand, then opened the door and walked out.

The room was quiet, and the food on the dining table was still steaming.

Yi Tian walked to the table and sat down, picked up his chopsticks, picked a dish and tasted it. After chewing it twice, he slowly put down his chopsticks.

He didn't understand the ingredients, seasonings, and heat, and he couldn't tell what was wrong specifically, but he could tell in an instant that it was not Mu Ran's dish. But he didn't feel disappointed. He brought the person back forcibly, and he didn't expect him to make dishes that tasted the same as Mu Ran.

He just hadn't seen Mu Ran for so long that he missed her so much that he couldn't find anyone to talk to. He just looked at that person and could comfort himself a little. What kind of completion and happiness he would have when he found Mu Ran again. This was all the motivation that supported him to persist until now.

The hand under his body slowly clenched, Yi Tian endured it again and again, and finally picked up the key on the dining table and went out.

The car drove for a long time, and it was already a little late when he arrived. He parked the car and walked through the courtyard. He stopped when he reached the door. After a while, he opened the door and walked in.

He hadn't been back for a long time, and everything in the house was the same as when he left.

He remembered that he kissed Mu Ran on the sofa in the living room, deliberately kissing him until he couldn't breathe as a prank. It was clear that there would be no response, but he always did childish things to bully him.

He fed Mu Ran in the dining room, occasionally leaning over to kiss him on the corner of the mouth, and sometimes he would even be happy for the whole day just for him to drink half a bowl of soup more. After eating, he took Mu Ran to the flower room. While arranging the flowers and plants, he looked back from time to time. Only after confirming Mu Ran's condition did he continue with his work.

It's just that the plants in the flower room are still full of life, and the cushioned wicker chairs next to the log bookshelf are still there, but no one is sitting quietly waiting for him there anymore.

Yi Tian stood there, his stomach suddenly cramped, and then he felt a familiar pain. But he didn't care. Instead, he turned around and walked to the wine cabinet to pick out a bottle of liquor, then took a wine glass from the cup holder next to him, then returned to the flower room and sat down.

In fact, he has never dared to come back to live here. Mu Ran's figure and aura are everywhere here. He can't do anything here.

Sometimes he dreams, and when he wakes up he can't tell the difference between dreams and reality. He whispers Mu Ran's name in the empty darkness. After waiting for a long time and no response, he can really confirm that the present without Mu Ran is reality. . He always felt that Mu Ran was still there, but even after waiting for a whole day, he couldn't wait for the words "I'm back" coming from the door. Occasionally, when I was lost in thought, I heard a gentle voice calling Yi Tian. When I raised my head again and again, I realized that there was no one around.

It took him a long time to tell himself that Mu Ran was not here, and it took him a long time to let himself accept this fact. Only now did he realize that it was so painful to ask for something but not get it, and that it was in this mood that Mu Ran stayed by his side for three years.

Yi Tian recalled, while slowly drinking wine, his stomach felt like it was being burned with every sip, but his face remained expressionless, as if he couldn't feel the pain.

He Xudong felt a little worried after thinking about it. He left the box and called Yi Tian, but no one answered after waiting for a long time. He Xudong frowned and was about to hit the second one. When he looked up, he saw the man taken away by Yi Tian talking to the bar manager in the front corridor. He Xudong strode forward, grabbed him and asked, "Where is the person who took you away?"

That person was originally in today's class. He was pulled away inexplicably in the middle and has just returned. He was explaining to the manager when he was suddenly asked by He Xudong. He was startled, "I, I, I don't know..." He said He quickly told what happened at Yi Tian's house.

After hearing this, He Xudong thanked him, then turned around and went into the box, picked up Lu Yuan from the sofa and walked out.

Lu Yuan was having a heated fight with the woman next to him, and he immediately started shouting dissatisfied.

He Xudong didn't talk nonsense to him, and said in a cold voice: "Shut the hell up, something must have happened to Yi Tian."

Lu Yuan was a little confused, "What could happen to him? He is sure now..." Before he finished speaking, he saw the man who was taken away by Yi Tian standing outside the box. Lu Yuan immediately stopped his voice and said with wide eyes, "Hey, what's going on..." According to his opinion, Yi Tian is having a rough and tumble relationship with this person right now. Why isn't one of the protagonists in bed at this door?

He Xudong didn't bother to pay attention to him and dragged him out of the bar.

They first went to Yi Tian's apartment near the company and asked at the door. When they learned that Yi Tian had already driven out, He Xudong turned around and went to the place where Yi Tian and Mu Ran lived before without thinking. .

When they arrived at their destination, as expected, Yi Tian's car stopped at the door. He Xudong and Lu Yuan got out of the car. When they walked to the courtyard, they saw the door of the villa wide open and the lights in the house were on.

He Xudong strode into the room and was about to call Yi Tian's name when he saw a man sitting on the ground with his back against the bookshelf, surrounded by bottles and glasses that had fallen to the ground. He Xudong hurried over to help Yi Tian up. When he got closer, he found that Yi Tian's face was pale, his forehead was covered in cold sweat, and his breathing was shallow and rapid.

He Xudong saw that the person was in pain and was unconscious. He turned around and shouted at Lu Yuan, who was standing behind him and was dumbfounded: "Why don't you come here and help me!"

Only then did Lu Yuan come back to his senses, and hurried over to help Yi Tian up with He Xudong. His face no longer had the same careless expression as before.

Yi Tian has always suffered from gastric ulcers. This time, when the stomach pain broke out, he not only did not take medicine to relieve it, but also deliberately drank alcohol. Coupled with the violent ups and downs of emotions, it eventually developed into acute gastric perforation. Fortunately, He Xudong paid attention to find him and sent him to the hospital in time with Lu Yuan, so nothing really happened.

"Do you still want to die? Are you going to cut your wrists again like Mu Ran and you'll be happy?" A few days after the operation, He Xudong jumped around and cursed in Yi Tian's ward. Lu Yuan frowned at them and looked at them. "No, what the hell is going on..." He Xudong was already on fire, but after scolding Yi Tian for a long time, he didn't say anything. He simply shifted the fire and yelled at Lu Yuan: "You are a fucking pig, aren't you? He has said he loves Mu Ran tens of thousands of times, and his father beat him like that and he still doesn't change his words, you still don't know what the hell is going on!"

Lu Yuan felt a little inexplicably aggrieved by the yelling. Because of Xu Ran's relationship, He Xudong saw with his own eyes the changes in Yi Tian's feelings for Mu Ran. He also understood Mu Ran better than others and knew what many things were like. But he was different. His knowledge and impression of Mu Ran were still in the past. If he was asked to accept the relationship between Yi Tian and Mu Ran at once, he would not be able to change it.

He Xudong still wanted to curse, but before he could say anything, the door was pushed open and Yi Tianfu walked in. He Xudong and Lu Yuan immediately stood up and said hello.

Yi Tian smiled, but the smile looked a little forced, "You guys go out first and let me talk to Yi Tian, okay?"

He Xudong and Lu Yuan hurriedly responded and left the ward.

Yi Tian's mother walked to the hospital bed and sat down. She looked at the abdominal drainage tube inserted in Yi Tian's body and said with a white face: "You want to torture yourself to death, right?..." Without waiting for Yi Tian's answer, she said again Then he asked with a trembling voice: "Just for that Mu Ran?"

Yi Tian originally wanted to comfort his mother, but after hearing these words, the expression on his face turned cold. After a while, he said calmly: "Mom, please go back. I'm fine. There won't be a next time."

Yi Tian's mother smiled bitterly, next time? If there was a next time, would her son still be alive to talk to her? Today, when she heard the doctor say that there was no cancer in Yi Tian's stomach after a biopsy, which reassured her, she realized how serious Yi Tian's stomach problem was.

She had a long talk with Su Wenyang before she came. In her low-key request, Su Wenyang told her what kind of life Yi Tian had been living, and only then told her that they had been searching for Mu Ran's whereabouts and just wanted to It is impossible to find Mu Ran without alerting Yi Tian's father at all. The action is too big, and he is afraid of what Yi Tian's father will do to Mu Ran, so Yi Tian will tolerate it until now. But looking at the current situation, Yi Tian I'm afraid I've reached my limit.

Yi Tian's mother thought about Su Wenyang's words and looked up at Yi Tian's bloodless face. She finally made up her mind and took out her mobile phone to dial Secretary Jiang's number.

Mu Ran didn't go to the restaurant to work in the past few days. An elder in Wang Qin's family passed away. She took Li Ping back to her hometown, and the restaurant stopped working for the time being. Mu Ran also thought about it. When Wang Qin came back, he would tell her that he would stop doing it after this month. He wanted to change to a lighter job, otherwise he would feel uncomfortable every time he saw the child huddled by the cupboard waiting for him. Uncomfortable.

"Are you tired? Let's go home, okay?" Mu Ran took Mu Jin to play in the park for a day today, and the child's face turned red.

Mu Jin hummed, opened his mouth with the straw in his mouth and drank the rest of the drink in one gulp. He took the paper cup and ran to the trash can not far away, threw the paper cup in, and then ran back and threw himself on Mu Ran's lap.

Mu Ran picked her up with a smile and seriously praised little Mu Jin for her good behavior of not littering. While talking, she walked along the gravel path in the park and pointed at the few pale pink hibiscus flowers left in late autumn. He said to Mu Jin: "This is the flower with the same name as Mu Jin."

Mu Jin stared at the flower for a long time before turning around and saying loudly: "The hibiscus flower is so beautiful!"

The smile on Mu Ran's lips deepened, and he quickly nodded in agreement, "Yes, yes! Dad thinks it's so beautiful too!" He originally decided to name the child Mu Jin. He first thought that the hibiscus flower was very beautiful, and then he checked and found the hibiscus flower. When the flower language was "gentle persistence", Mu Ran was immediately moved by this sentence and immediately decided on the name.

He hopes Mu Jin's life can be like the language of flowers. As long as he persists, he will be happy.

On the way home, Mu Ran deliberately played a prank. First he shouted "Mu Jin", and after Mu Jin looked at him strangely in response, he remained innocent and said nothing. After going back and forth several times, Mu Jin also followed his example. Every time he called out "Mu Jin", he would shout "Abba!"

The two fathers and daughters just compared their voices childishly, and would burst into laughter from time to time.

When he turned into the path leading to his home, Mu Ran saw a person standing at the door of his home from a distance. At first, he didn't pay attention and was still laughing and joking with Mu Jin. However, as he got closer and closer, Mu Ran hesitated.

When he was only two or three meters away from the man, Mu Ran stopped completely. The expression on his face was a little panicked, but more so, it was incredulous, and his wide eyes were full of astonishment.

But the man remained silent and stood looking at him quietly.

I don't know how long it took, but Mu Ran finally opened his mouth and shouted in a very soft voice with some suspicion: "...Yitian?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Broken Bonds By shushu*11

Historical Fiction

31.3K 937 108
WARNING: There are some mature elements in this novel. The readers' discretion is advised. ***** Yan Feili (MC) is a General who fell in love with hi...
4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.3M 69.5K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
3.7M 293K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...