Love: Till the end. Kim Taehy...

Por Misskkholic

It's a romantic, love triangle college love story which started between three friends Taehyung, Si Jun and Ju... Mais

Cast.
Prologue.
In the middle of night.
Tomboy.
The international Playboy.
Remaining kiss?
Badboy or madboy?
And then I fell for him.
The Iceberg.
Half bone!
Our meeting.
Don't say bye.
Why is it so hard to understand?
Bunny.
Again a badboy.
Lovesick Girls
Low class girl.
Kidnapping
Remaining kiss? part 2
Is this a dream?
Next morning
Playing hard to get
He likes me!
A bad boy is not my type.
Never ever
The challenge
The shocking date.
Realization
Meeting him again.
Unexpected night
Heartbreak
His teasing
Arranged marriage
Back to home
The painful truth
Unexpected friendship
Fake love
Fake date
Confession
Revelation
Losing her
New announcement!
Goodbye!
Engagement night
Love confessions
Acceptance
Wedding
Happy Ending
Epilogue
Announcement!

His proposal

198 18 1
Por Misskkholic

Jungkook's POV:-

It hurt me when I saw her panicking because of me in the washroom. I hugged her tightly to calm her and it worked. She stopped panicking. She started becoming normal but then she started fighting with me for that bastard Seong Jin. He's the worst boy ever. I would have died but never let him do anything with my Si Jun. I asked Si Jun whether she likes him or not.

"Tell me Si Jun. Do you love him? I'll never show you my face if you love him. I promise that." I said. She looked into my eyes and I heard someone coming inside.

"Jungkook. What are you doing here? It's a ladies washroom." A girl said. I didn't turn to see whoever it was. I was just looking into her eyes without even blinking.

"I asked," Do you love him?" I asked, clenching my jaw. My heart was aching so much seeing her with Seong Jin. My blood was boiling in anger just by thinking what if she'll say yes.

"Jungkook it's…" That girl was saying.

"GET OUT." I yelled at her. Si Jun flinched and closed her eyes tightly.

I don't like anyone disobeying or disturbing me and I was already in so much anger because of Seong Jin so I just yelled when that girl was disturbing my talk with her.

I heard her footsteps. She must have gone outside. Si Jun opened her eyes slowly to look into my eyes.

"I asked, do you love him or not?" I asked again. I was glaring with so much anger. I didn't want to make her feel scared of me but I was really unable to hide my anger. I started breathing heavily, looking into her eyes. I looked down at her lips when I recalled Seong Jin's gaze.

The way he was looking at my Si Jun started making me more angrier. He was just eye raping her. I want to stab chopsticks in his eyes. I just hated the thing that Si Jun said to him.

I again looked into her eyes. She was lost in my eyes like I've hypnotized her. I again looked at her lips and started moving closer to her. She put her hands over my chest to push me. She must be thinking that I'm about to kiss her but I won't kiss her. I was just looking at her lips because I was thinking what Seeing Jin would be thinking while watching my Si Jun's lips. I held her wrists and pinned them on the wall.

"I asked something." I said while still gazing her lips. Si Jun's breathing was fanning over my lips. She tried to jerk my hands but I didn't let her go. I was still looking at her lips and I realized that she has a very sexy body.

She really has a very sexy figure and seeing her sexy figure made me angrier. So Seong Jin wants my Si Jun not just because of revenge but because Si Jun is hot and sexy too. Yeah. How could I forget that Si Jun has a very attractive body. I would have kept her away from Seong Jin but I failed. I'll not forgive myself for this.

My blood started boiling thinking about that. I was breathing heavily in anger. My heart was clenching and aching. I wanted to chop every part of Seong Jin's body to see my Si Jun.

She really doesn't even know how beautiful she is. How hard is it for a boy like me to control myself to see her everyday without even doing anything to her. Any boy could fall for this beauty and Seong Jin would too. No wonder he wants my Si Jun too. I just wanted to make him blind when he was looking at these lips with full of lust and it's making me more angrier that Si Jun couldn't understand his lust towards her.

I hate the fact that you have a really attractive face and body. You can easily trap any boy but I don't want any boy feeling that thing for you. I hate it when anyone wants your body. I feel like they'll hurt you and don't know why but it hurts me more just by thinking about it that you'll be hurt.

They don't know that you are not that kind of girl and you. You are a fool too, Si Jun. How can you not understand that he's a bad intention for you? You're just making me more and more angrier.

"Leave me." She mumbled. I started moving closer to her. She closed her eyes tightly and turned her face to her right.

It hurt me when she turned her face to prevent me from kissing her even though I wasn't going to kiss her but still it hurted. I regained memories of our first kiss when she made the first move and kissed me on her own but now she turned her face so that I couldn't kiss her.

"Don't worry. I'll not touch you without your consent. Just give me an answer." I whispered in her ear. She turned and looked into my eyes.

"Do you love him?" I asked.

I started feeling scared and my heart started aching thinking what if she'll say yes, what if Seong Jin has manipulated her, what if she wants to be with that bastard. 

Her eyes were showing that she still cares for me. She shook her head.

"I don't." She said, I felt relieved.

I knew that but still wanted to hear from her own mouth.

"And what about me?" I asked. She knitted her brows.

I don't know about anything else. I don't care about anyone else now. I've given up on Si Jun one time before for Taehyung and only I knew I almost died in the process of living my life without Si Jun. I can't bear that pain again. I'm going to tell her that I like her so much. I'll not give up on her this time for anyone.

"What….what do you mean?" She asked. I again started moving closer to her. She closed her eyes tightly and turned her face to her left.

"Why can't you say from a distance Jungkook?" She said,

"Because I don't want it to get heard by anyone else before you." I whispered in her right ear. I started breathing heavily.

I wanted it to get heard by Si Jun only. That's why I thought of whispering in her ear and I was feeling a bit nervous too because it's the first time I'm saying that to her in my senses that I like her.

"Wh…what is it that you don't want to get heard by anyone else before me?" She asked.

I didn't know that I'd feel so scared. I thought of whispering because it was hard to say that I like her while looking into her eyes but it's still hard for me to say that. I'm still feeling like what if someone will hear that. So I thought of pulling her closer so only she would be able to hear that.

I left her hands and wrapped my hands around her waist, pulling her body closer to mine. She flinched and held my shoulders for support.

"That I like you." I whispered as fast as I could and my cheeks started burning in shyness.

I don't know how she is feeling but I'm feeling like I'll die of shyness.

I turned my face to look into her eyes and she also looked at me.

"I like you, Si Jun." I said, looking into her eyes. She widened her eyes and her cheeks turned red fully.

I liked seeing her blushing for me.

She was lost in my eyes and breathing heavily. I touched my nose and forehead with her while shutting my eyes close, pulling her head closer to mine and holding her hand to put that over my chest. My heart was beating so fast and loud like anyone can hear that.

"Can you hear it?" I said.

I wanted her to hear what she causes everytime.

"It always becomes like this whenever you are around me." I said with my eyes closed.

"I don't know how to calm it down. Do you know it?" I said. My eyes were still closed.

"I like you so much, Si Jun. Tell me do you like me?" I asked.

I've confessed that I like her and now I want her to say that she likes me too because I know she does.

"Tell me Si Jun. Do you like me?" I asked.

Say yes Si Jun. I never said it to any girl. I never dated anyone. I really like you and just want to date you.

She cups my face in her small palm. I open my eyes and look into her eyes. Her eyes filled with tears. We both were looking into each other’s eyes and then I lowered my gaze to her soft lips. I remember how I felt when I kissed her last night. She closed her eyes and started leaning on me. I closed my eyes.

Her lips touched mine. I pulled her closer by wrapping my arms around her waist. She wrapped her arms around my neck. This kiss is so intense.

I knew that she still likes me. That's why she's kissing me with the same passion. I pinned her over the wall, kissing her back passionately.

I devoured her mouth and sucked her lips for the last time and broke the kiss. I touched my nose with her's. We both are breathing heavily. We both open our eyes slowly, matching our gaze. I grin and lean on her to kiss her again.

But this time she pushed me by my shoulders and walked ahead to go outside of the washroom. I felt hurt. My eyes become teary. I turned quickly and held her wrist from behind to stop her. She stopped and started taking rapid breaths.

"You haven't answered me yet, Si Jun." I said.

It's the first time I proposed to a girl and that girl isn't saying anything to me in reply. You are hurting me, Si Jun. Say something at least.

"Leave my wrist." She said without turning to face me. I shook my head.

"I want an answer first." I said. I heard her crying.

Why is she crying? Is it because of me? Because I said that I like her.

"Please. Let me go, Jungkook.” She said in a crying voice. I felt that someone clenched my heart so tightly when I heard her crying so I left her wrist and she ran outside of the washroom without wasting a second, without even glancing at me, without even replying to me. I felt so hurt and tears fell down from my eyes.

She doesn't like me? I thought she did. What should I do now? It's hurting me. Should I have not said that to her? Does she hate me now? But if she hates me then why did she pull me for a kiss? What is she thinking about me?

***************

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Hope you liked it.

See you soon. Till then bye.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

29.3K 1.2K 69
If you have a great fond of love triangle stories then it's for you. This story is not only about love but it's about friendship too so both leads ar...
22K 872 38
As L/n Y/n struggles to get through her final year of school, a new boy in the school doesn't make things any easier, but rather harder. But little d...
656K 38.1K 26
Risking everything for love, Taehyung finally allows himself to listen to whom his heart is calling for, no other than Jungkook, his best friend. How...
274K 10K 39
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...