Muted (穆然)

By shumeya20

Alternate Title : 穆然 Status : Completed Author : Gu JunNovel Summary If there really is a God, if there reall... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17 (END)
1 (mu ran life continued )
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58 (END)
extra
extra 2

13

3.3K 84 5
By shumeya20

Mu Ran continued 13
2023-11-07 11:14 Category: Mu RanTurn off the lights

Yi Tian entered the bedroom, walked to the bed and looked at Mu Ran silently. Only the wall lamp was turned on in the bedroom, and the darkness was deliberately lowered. Mu Ran fell asleep on his side, half of his face buried in the shadow, and his facial features were somewhat unclear.

Why not explain it? Yi Tian thought, why would he rather admit with his ridicule than explain? What would have been the consequences if he hadn't realized something was wrong when he sobered up, went to find Mu Ran but found Lin Han and rushed there in time?

Would he die in the home where he had stayed for three years? Or will there be an even worse end? Yi Tian clenched his fists.

He didn't blame Lin Han for this matter. Lin Han's methods of persecuting people were inherently sinister. It was because he didn't think deeply about it and accused Mu Ran of an unfounded crime. And if he hadn't intentionally indulged in the past, where would Lin Han have the courage to kidnap someone so blatantly? After all, the reason lies with him.

Thinking of this, Yi Tian sneered and explained? Fortunately, Mu Ran didn't explain. If he had really said it at that time, he would probably have thought that he was maliciously slandering Lin Han, and there was no guarantee that he would hit him.

Yi Tian reached out and touched the corners of Mu Ran's eyes with his fingers, then slid across his sickly and slightly pale face, caressing his chapped lips, and finally couldn't hold it back and kissed him.

Mu Ran was woken up by him and opened his eyes blankly, neither speaking nor moving.

Yi Tian stopped and took a breath before holding him up. He was still wearing loose home clothes. It was probably because Liao Fei couldn't change his clothes and it was inconvenient to treat the wound. The sleeve of his injured hand was cut in half by Liao Fei, which made him look pitiful and ridiculous.

Yi Tian took out his pajamas from the closet, unbuttoned Mu Ran's clothes and changed his clothes. During the movement, he saw the obvious scar on Mu Ran's stomach. Yi Tian was stunned, and slowly stretched out his hand, but froze in place the moment he was about to touch it. Finally, Yi Tian retracted his hand and looked away.

In the three years he had been with Mu Ran, he had never treated him well. No matter what Mu Ran said or did, he would speculate with the greatest malice and never have the slightest trust.

In fact, Yi Tian doesn't care who is plotting his money. To be honest, except for those friends who grew up together, who is approaching him now without a purpose? Who doesn't care about what's on him? He didn't think he was so charming that anyone who saw him would fall in love with him.

But Mu Ran was different.

He appeared so accidentally and treated Yi Tian so carefully and seriously that in the end even Yi Tian himself was shaken. So even if he is impatient, he will eat it with a cold face when Mu Ran makes some new dishes for him to try. He is also willing to let the chef at home do not have to drink the porridge cooked by Mu Ran when he is sick. He will even eat it when he goes abroad. Bring some gifts to Mu Ran. Two people who were obviously so different from each other became friends inexplicably.

It was under this situation that Yi Tian almost recognized Mu Ran that Mu Ran did such a ridiculous thing. Yi Tian will never forget the feeling of being plotted against by someone he trusts.

If it weren't for the fact that he had been in a relationship for two years and couldn't bear to do anything, maybe Mu Ran would no longer be in this world.

Yi Tian was immersed in the memories of the past for a while. When he felt something was wrong and came back to his senses, Mu Ran's hand was already on the back of his blood-scarred hand, and his fingers were still moving slightly, as if he wanted to touch it. His wounds.

This is the first time that Mu Ran has made autonomous movements since he suffered from depressive stupor.

Yi Tian looked at Mu Ran's slightly trembling fingers in confusion, and it took him a while to react. He looked up at Mu Ran and called his name with some disbelief in his voice.

Mu Ran didn't react at all, but still lowered his gaze and landed on the back of Yi Tian's hand. Yi Tian raised his chin, but Mu Ran's eyes were still dull, without any emotion in them.

Yi Tian slowly let go of his hand.

Mu Ran's hand was still on the back of his hand. Yi Tian turned over his palm and took Mu Ran's hand into his palm. He looked at Mu Ran quietly, and after a long time he still said the same thing, "What do you like about me?"

What do you like about me, so much that you are indifferent to the whole world, and your heart will still be affected because I am hurt?

As always no one answered.

Yi Tian was not disappointed either. He had a lot of time to wait for the answer to this question.

It was probably after 3 o'clock in the morning when Yi Tian's phone suddenly rang.

Yi Tian took the phone and glanced at it to see that it was He Xudong who answered the phone. He lowered his voice and asked, "What's the matter?"

"Lin Han cut his wrists. I just sent him to the hospital." He Xudong's voice was not as casual as before, and even a little serious.

"What's going on?" Yi Tian frowned.

He Xudong explained the matter over there.

Yi Tian listened quietly, with no expression on his face. When He Xudong finished speaking, he replied indifferently, "Let him make trouble" and hung up the phone, not even bothering to ask whether the wound was serious.

He Xudong looked at the hung up phone and couldn't believe Yi Tian's reaction was so cold. He rubbed the bridge of his nose irritably. Yi Tian was really angry this time.

He put away his cell phone and opened the door to the ward. Lin Han sat expressionlessly on the hospital bed and ignored him when he came in. He Xudong got angry when he saw him like this, and walked over and scolded him: "You don't have a fucking brain, do you? Carrying a gun to kill people in broad daylight? TV series are not as exciting as you!"

Lin Han followed him as he scolded him, and then simply closed his eyes and pretended not to hear. He Xudong was so angry that he almost wanted to hit someone, "You're trying to cut your wrists like someone else, how old the hell do you think you are?" Lin Han called him that night and said he wanted to kill Mu. When Ran asked him for help, He Xudong joked with him, saying that with Yi Tian and his wife's current attitude, they would probably be quartered before even touching a hair of Mu Ran. Then Young Master Lin casually told him more exciting news. It turned out that he had already tried the gun, but unfortunately it was unsuccessful. He Xudong was almost scared out of his mind and couldn't continue the joke anymore, so he went to look for him all night. When he found Lin Han, the man actually cut his wrists in the bar box. He was so frightened that the bar manager's legs were weak and he couldn't walk.

"Mu Ran can do it, why can't I? Aren't you just pretending to be pitiful? Isn't this what Yi Tian does?" Lin Han suddenly opened his eyes and looked at He Xudong and sneered.

He Xudong looked at the man who was almost stunned, and said in a cold voice: "Lin Han, let me tell you, Yi Tian will not and cannot like you. If you want to ruin the brotherhood between you and him for so many years, Just keep making trouble."

Lin Han's face turned pale, with an expression on his face as if someone had hit him head-on. He opened his mouth blankly, but in the end he said nothing. He Xudong couldn't bear to see him like that, and his voice softened: "Don't provoke Mu Ran again in the future. No matter what Yi Tian's attitude is towards him, this is Yi Tian's own business after all."

Lin Han turned to look at him, and after a while he suddenly asked: "He Xudong, tell me honestly, what is going on with Yi Tian towards Mu Ran now?"

He Xudong looked away, took out a cigarette from his body and held it in his mouth. He pretended to be relaxed and said, "What else can I do? It's just that the man is crazy and Yi Tian can't stand it anymore and wants to cure him." Although He Xudong was not sure about Yi Tian's Tian's thoughts, but he also knew that Yi Yitian's current attitude towards Mu Ran could never be that simple. But how could he dare to tell Lin Han the truth? It would be strange if Lin Han didn't go crazy if he knew the truth.

Lin Han seemed to be relieved and murmured: "I just said, how could Yi Tian treat him... just to see him pitiful..."

He Xudong frowned and said, "If you hadn't tied him up and caused that mute woman to be killed, would he be like this?" He Xudong listened to Xu Ran talk about Mu Ran's past, and then looked at Xu Ran I was busy doing this and that for his illness, and I no longer felt so disgusted with Mu Ran in my heart. Of course, the most important thing is Yi Tian's transformation. He Xudong is now vaguely aware that the others have underestimated Mu Ran's importance in Yi Tian's heart.

Lin Han sneered, with some indifferent hatred in his eyes, and then said expressionlessly: "He deserves it."

Seeing him like that, He Xudong shook his head and didn't say much. He finally understood that Lin Han's hatred for Mu Ran could not be reversed even b

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Knight By m

Teen Fiction

19.5M 674K 57
COMPLETED [boyxboy] Mason Maloney has lived his whole life in the shadow of his twin brother, Nathan, star quarterback of the football team. While N...
95M 3.4M 83
If you're judging this book by its cover and title, you're already proving the point this story wants to make. Try to move past this satirical obstac...
9.7M 422K 37
Luca Bakker, a football jock with haunted eyes and a pretty Dutch accent. And Theodore Hart, a shy kid from school who works at the local pet shop. T...