The Rose and it's Thorn|Jerem...

By mchitica31

IN WHICH Jeremy Gilbert falls for the other Salvatore. TVD season 1-8 Jeremy X Fem OC Slow Burn! I only own m... More

Cast
MOODBOARDS & AESTHETICS
PROLOUGE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Season 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 19

493 18 3
By mchitica31

Isobel

Allison had been dragged by Bonnie to help Caroline with the Miss Mystic Falls float for Founders Day, so she found herself at school. "Alright show me," Bonnie told Caroline. "Let's reference last year's Miss Mystic Float. This is what they did last year and it's exactly what we don't want to do." Caroline told Bonnie and Allison as she showed them a picture. "Ew," Bonnie said. "Yeah." Caroline agreed. "Okay, so what are we going to do?" Allison asked. "Southern classic elegance," Caroline said. "Gone With The Wind?" Bonnie asked already knowing her friend. "How'd you know?" Caroline asked. "You channel Scarlett daily," Bonnie told her. "So true." Caroline agreed causing the girls to laugh.

"Ugh. Where's Elena? She's supposed to be helping." Caroline said looking around the room. "I don't know," Bonnie said. "Okay, what's the deal?" Caroline asked. "What do you mean?" Bonnie asked. "Don't play dumb. You and Elena are fighting. Spill." Caroline said. "It's nothing." Bonnie insisted. "It's not nothing. You know this whole float is supposed to be about friends creating something together and everyone is fighting. Matt and Tyler hate each other. You and Elena are on the outs. And Allison and Jeremy are both avoiding one another. I just don't like it." Caroline said.

"We are not avoiding each other okay? He said he wanted some space so I gave him his space. He didn't need any space from Anna." Allison said causing Bonnie and Caroline to give her a knowing look. "No not this again. I don't like him I just miss spending time with my best friend." Allison said. "Ouch, you don't like spending time with us?" Bonnie asked teasingly. "Of course, I do it's just I miss him," Allison said. "I know but have you tried talking to him again?" Caroline asked. "Every time I've tried to he's sucking Anna's face off," Allison said. "Well, I can't fix whatever's happening between Elena and Bonnie if I don't know what's wrong," Caroline said.

"I can't talk about it, Caroline, I'm sorry," Bonnie said. Just as Caroline was about to speak again she got a message from Damon telling her to go to Alaric's class. "I've got to talk to Mr.Saltzman about something I'll be back I promise," Allison said as she stood up and went to the classroom.

"What's going on?" Allison asked as she walked in with Damon and everyone had a sunken face. "I saw Isobel last night," Alaric said. "Isobel's here? In town?" Damon asked as he looked over at Elena. "Did you ask about Uncle John? Are they working together?" Damon asked Alaric as he told them what had happened last night. "No," Alaric said. "No, they're not?" Damon asked. "No, I didn't ask," Alaric said. "What about the invention?" Damon asked. "Didn't ask," Ric said. "Does she know about the tomb vampires?" Damon asked. "I don't know," Alaric said. "Did words completely escape you?" Damon said.

"No, I was a little too distracted by my dead vampire wife to ask any questions," Alaric told Damon. "What'd she want?" Allison asked. "She wants to see me," Elena said. "Alaric is supposed to arrange a meeting. We don't know why or what she wants." Stefan told her. "You don't have to see her if you don't want to," Damon told Elena. "I don't really have a choice," Elena said. "She's threatening to go on a killing spree," Alaric said. "Oh. I take it that's not okay with you guys." Damon said and Allison rolled her eyes and hit Damon upside his head. "I wanna do it. I wanna meet her. If I don't, I know I'll regret it." Elena said.

Allison had accompanied the boys and Elena to the grill. She texted Bonnie letting her know she was sorry and that something had come up so she couldn't return to help with the float. Allison stood at the pool table with Stefan while Damon and Alaric stood outside. "Can you hear me?" She heard Elena ask from where she sat. Both Stefan and Allison nodded their heads confirming they could hear her. "Thanks for coming. I'm nervous. But I'm happy that you're here. Love you." Elena said and Stefan gave her an understanding smile. "God you guys make me sick." Allison teased.

Allison and Stefan watched as a dark-haired woman stood in front of the booth where Elena sat. She took her coat off before she sat down. "Hello, Elena. You look just like her. It's eerie." Isobel said. "You've met Katherine?" Elena asked. "She found me after I turned. Generic curiosity I suppose. She would be fascinated by you." Isobel said. "Is that how you can walk in the day?" Elena asked as she pointed out Isobel's necklace. "Katherine helped me obtain it," Isobel said. "Who's my father?" Elena asked. "Not important. He was a teenage waste of space." Isobel said. "A name would be nice," Elena told her. "It would, wouldn't it? You ask a lot of questions." Isobel said. "Why did you compel that man to kill himself right after he told me to stop looking for you?" Elena asked. "Traumatic impact. Wish it would have been more effective." Isobel said.

"Human life means that little to you?" Elena asked. "Means nothing to me. It's just a part of being what I am." Isobel said. "No, it's not. I know other vampires. That's not true." Elena said. "Your new boyfriend and his sister over there by the pool table? Stefan and Allison Salvatore. Why Stefan? Why didn't you go for Damon? Or why not give Allison a try? Or do you enjoy them all as Katherine did." Isobel said.

"Why did you want to meet me? It can't be just to catch up." Elena asked Isobel. "Because I'm curious about you. But the real reason is I want what your uncle wants. Johnathan Gilbert's invention." Isobel said. "How do you know my uncle?" Elena asked her. "I used to spend a lot of time here when I was younger. John had a crush on me for years. He was the first one that told me about vampires." Isobel told her. "So what made you wanna be one?" Elena asked.

"It's a very long list of reasons Elena, all of which I'm sure you've thought about," Isobel said and Elena shook her head. "That was your first lie. It's inevitable. You're gonna get old. Stefan won't. Forever doesn't last very long...when you're human." Isobel told her. "I'm sorry, but I don't have what you're looking for," Elena said going to stand up but Isobel grabbed her wrist stopping her. "Sit down, and tell your boyfriend and his sister to walk away," Isobel told her as Elena sat down and told them with a look that she was fine.

"I want the invention," Isobel said. "I don't have it," Elena told her. "I know that. But Damon does. And you're gonna get it for me." Isobel told her. "He's not gonna give it to me," Elena said. "Then the blood will be on your hands," Isobel said before grabbing her coat and leaving.

Stefan and Allison walked away from the pool table and went towards Elena but stopped when they saw Bonnie. Bonnie looked at Elena then at Stefan and Allison before walking away and out of the grill.

"Bonnie wait!" Allison said as she chased after her. "What! You lied." Bonnie told her. "I know but you said you didn't want to be a part of any of this so I didn't tell you. I'm sorry." Allison said. "Is Elena okay?" Bonnie asked. "She'll be fine. But you should talk to her. I get it you're not ready but you've been best friends since you were kids you can't throw a friendship like that away. Just think about it." Allison told Bonnie before heading home.

Allison stood by the floats overhearing Elena and Jeremy's conversation. "Hey! Jeremy!" Allison said as she chased after him after he walked away from Elena. "What do you want?" Jeremy asked as he kept talking. "Can we talk please?" Allison asked. "Talk about what? How you and my sister have been lying to me?" Jeremy said. "Look, I've said I was sorry countless times. I lied because I needed to protect you. This life sucks Jeremy. You don't want it. Everything I've done was to protect you and so has Elena stop being so pissed off already." Allison said irritated. Just as Jeremy was about to respond someone came up behind Allison and snapped her neck. "Allison!" Jeremy said before he was taken.

"What a bitch!" Allison said as she rubbed her neck. "Allison!" She heard Jeremy say. "Jeremy? Where, where are we?" Allison asked. "Good morning sunshine," Isobel said as she walked into the room. "Isobel," Allison said. "I heard a little rumor that you and Gilbert are quite the pair so to have him calm I had to take you too sorry about the neck," Isobel said. "Oh, I'm sure you are bitch." Allison said. "No need for name calling. Oh, there's our other guest. If you try anything with your witchy powers he's dead got it." Isobel said before leaving the room and going to answer the door. "Are you okay?" Allison asked Jeremy and he nodded his head. "I'll get us out of here," Allison told him.

When Isobel came back to the room Jeremy stood up as he saw John but was pushed back down by Isobel's henchman. "What the hell are you doing here?" John asked Jeremy. "Getting what I want," Isobel told him. "Yeah well, he's my nephew. And you're gonna let him go right this second. Her I couldn't care less about." John said. "Ouch," Allison commented. "That gaudy ring on your finger it comes off," Isobel told John. "Come on. Isobel, I know you. Okay? It's me, John. You can't hurt a kid." John tried persuading her.

"I'll kill him to prove you wrong," Isobel said. "Yeah, and you'll be next," Allison said and Isobel gave her henchman a look before Allison was stabbed with a piece of wood on her thigh. Allison grunted in pain. "Stop!" Jeremy yelled. "Really? Are you that far gone? Look I know you've changed. Okay? But the old Isobel is in there somewhere. Isn't she? Come on let him go." John asked. "Okay," Isobel said patting John's shoulder then she said something in French to her henchman and John was hit in the head with a candle holder. "John!" Jeremy called out as they kept beating him up. "Okay," Isobel said and they stopped. "Nice try. We'll see how you do without this." Isobel said taking his ring.

"Here you go. What is she after?" Jeremy asked handing John a rag to clean the blood. "Your ancestor invented a weapon a device that's extremely harmful to vampires. We've been trying to get it." John explained. "Why?" Jeremy asked. "Cause there's a group of vampires from a long time ago that wants revenge on this town. Am I right?" Allison asked. "Yes," John said. But why would a vampire help you kill other vampires?" Jeremy asked.

"She has her own reasons for wanting them dead. Look Jeremy no one ever thought vampires would return to this town not in modern times. But they have and we have to destroy them." John said. "All of them? No, there are some good ones out there." Jeremy said looking at Allison. "There's no such thing," John told him. "I don't believe that," Jeremy said. "Well, your dad did. And as his son, that should mean something to you." John said. "How did my father know about all this?" Jeremy asked him. "Who do you think taught me about the family history?" John asked.

After a while, John, Jeremy, and Allison were let go. Allison sat in the kitchen with Jenna. "Hello?" Jeremy said as he answered the phone. "Jeremy, are you okay?" She heard Elena's voice ask. "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. Uncle John hit his head and Allie found him. It was an accident." Jeremy told her. "And we're all laughing," Jenna exclaimed as she cleaned John's cut. "I'll be home soon alright?" Elena said.

"Yeah," Jeremy said before hanging up. "I-I should go," Allison said standing up. "Are you sure honey it's late? You can stay over like old times." Jenna told her. "No, it's okay. I'll see you tomorrow." Allison said walking towards the door. Just as she went to open it someone grabbed her arm and pulled her into a hug. "Thank you," Jeremy said. "Of course," Allison said as she relaxed into the hug. "I'll see you tomorrow," Jeremy said as he let her go and she went home.
————————————————————————-
Almost done with season 1 :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.6K 1.3K 21
Stefan Salvatore's love story ♡ Where Stefan stayed for the doppelganger but instead fell for her friend. *There will be some changes in the plot!
693K 15.3K 73
in which Stefan Salvatore falls in love with the other Gilbert, Ophelia Gilbert. ( 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒏𝒆 - ?? ) ( 𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒇𝒂𝒏 𝒔𝒂𝒍𝒗𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒙 �...
161K 4.9K 27
𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬 ...𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗎𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗇𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖺𝗅 𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗂𝖽...
947K 24.6K 37
"𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭." - in which the eldest gilbert becomes wrapped up in one of the mikaelson...