Muted (穆然)

By shumeya20

Alternate Title : 穆然 Status : Completed Author : Gu JunNovel Summary If there really is a God, if there reall... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17 (END)
1 (mu ran life continued )
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58 (END)
extra
extra 2

4

2.5K 52 1
By shumeya20

Mu Ran continued 04
2023-11-07 11:08 Category: Mu RanTurn off the lights

Yi Tian stood there for a long time, and Liao Fei called him several times before he came back to his senses.

"Don't let anyone come in." Yi Tian confessed and walked into the room.

The person on the hospital bed stared into the distance with his eyes open, his eyes empty and unfocused. The doctor said he had a severe tendency to self-mutilate and was too weak to take any more medication, so he tied his uninjured left hand to the bedpost to prevent him from touching the wound.

After not seeing him for a few days, he became so thin that he lost his shape, and his face was so pale that no blood could be seen. If it weren't for the slight rise and fall of his chest, Yi Tian couldn't believe that this man was still alive and breathing.

Yi Tian stood there and looked at Mu Ran silently. After a while, he walked forward and untied the bandage on Mu Ran's hand without saying anything. Mu Ran noticed that the restraints on his hands were gone, his fingers moved slightly, and then he immediately reached out to pull the wound on his right wrist.

Seeing his actions, Yi Tian quickly grabbed the man's hand and pressed it under his body, and said angrily: "What the hell do you want to do!"

Mu Ran was still unresponsive, but his hand that was suppressed was trying hard to break free.

Looking at his lifeless look, Yi Tian felt a fire rising in his heart, and sneered: "I can't play the threatening game any more and started to harm myself? Who are you pretending to be pitiful for?" He didn't want to speak any more to irritate his eyes. This person, but he couldn't control himself. He had long forgotten how to talk to Mu Ran properly, and scolding, mocking and rolling his eyes was almost the norm when he got along with Mu Ran.

Mu Ran's body began to tremble slightly, but the trembling frequency was so small that it would be almost undetectable if it weren't for Yi Tianzheng's hand pressing down on him. His eyes moved, and finally he raised his head to meet Yi Tian's gaze.

"I..." Mu Ran opened his mouth, his voice hoarse, "...it's... uncomfortable..." It took a long time for him to squeeze out three words with difficulty.

Yi Tian was stunned for a moment.

This was the first time in three years that Mu Ran said such words to him. He didn't say it when he was beaten to the point of being sent to the hospital, he didn't say it when he was so humiliated that his face turned red and he couldn't speak, and he didn't say it when he was so embarrassed that he couldn't hold his head up after being bullied by Lin Han in private. Yi Tian himself was curious, wouldn't this person be in pain? Then it was like he had found an interesting new game, and he could also vent the inexplicable feelings in his heart. He did things to hurt Mu Ran again and again, testing this person's bottom line to see how far he could tolerate it.

Now that he finally said it hurt, Yi Tian felt that he was not happy at all. He lowered his head, silently holding Mu Ran's hand and putting it back under the quilt, not wanting to face Mu Ran's almost pleading eyes.

I sat like this for a long time, and didn't even take my hands out until I left.

The next day Yi Tian took Mu Ran out of the hospital and took him home.

Yi Tian has been living alone since he moved out of his old house. He doesn't have a bad temper and needs someone to take care of him, so someone comes to clean the house regularly. Su Wenyang asked if he wanted to find someone to take care of Mu Ran. It happened that Yi Tian had recently finished his work with the Wu family and gave himself a long vacation to stay at home to rest. He was not afraid of something happening to Mu Ran, so he refused. When He Xudong found out, he originally wanted to stop him, but when he saw Xu Ran's face, he had to hold back his words. He had no choice but to hide it from Lin Han first.

The first day of getting along was actually a bit awkward.

In the past, when the two of them stayed together, Mu Ran would always take the initiative to talk, or hide in the kitchen to study some of Yi Tian's favorite dishes when Yi Tian was impatient. But this time, Mu Ran just sat there blankly, not caring. He talks without expression, like a wooden person. Yi Tian felt a little irritable at first, but then gradually calmed down. He had already brought the person back, and even put down his arrogance to accompany him. He didn't believe that Mu Ran would remain so indifferent.

After dinner in the evening, seeing that Mu Ran wanted to rest, Yi Tian grabbed the person and wrapped the gauze on his wrist with plastic wrap. He turned around when he saw that the person quietly entered the bathroom with a change of clothes. Go downstairs and call Xu Ran to discuss whether Xu Ran will come over to give Mu Ran psychological treatment tomorrow.

After making an appointment, Xu Ran asked more volubly: "What is Mu Ran doing? How are you doing today?" Yi Tian nodded towards the aunt who had washed the dishes and cleaned up and signaled to him, and then answered casually after seeing the person close the door and leave. : "He was taking a shower. He didn't speak all day today."

"Taking a shower? You're not with him?" Xu Ran's voice rose several times.

Yi Tian frowned, "Why should I take a shower with him?"

Xu Ran took a deep breath and said in a cold voice: "Go to the bathroom right now. The door must be locked. Take the key with you. Remember to call the doctor."

Yi Tian felt something was wrong after hearing Xu Ran's tone, turned around and ran upstairs to the bathroom. When he got to the door and turned the doorknob, he found that the door was indeed locked. He knocked on the door and called several times, but no one answered, not even a sound. Yi Tian didn't even bother to get the key, he just raised his leg and kicked the door. After a few hits, the door was kicked open with a "bang". When he saw the scene inside, he was so shocked that he even forgot to breathe: Mu Ran looked in a daze. Sitting on the ground in the bathtub, he tore up the plastic wrap and bandages and threw them on the ground. The unhealed wound on his left wrist was exposed to the water and became red, swollen and rotten. There was not much water in the pool, but it had been dyed pale. pink.

Yi Tian came to his senses, rushed over to lift the person up from the water, and pulled a towel on the wall to press Mu Ran's wound tightly. After he contacted the doctor, he raised his hand and gave Mu Ran a slap in the face as soon as he hung up the phone.

The force of the slap was so great that Mu Ran turned his head away, and red finger marks instantly appeared on his face. Because Yi Tian discovered it quickly, his blood loss was not too serious and he was still conscious, but he remained silent and did not react at all. Yi Tian looked at his nonchalant look, took a few deep breaths to suppress the rage in his heart, and controlled himself not to reach out and kill the person in front of him.

Lao He is the family doctor of the Yi family. He rushed over as quickly as possible after receiving Yi Tian's call. Seeing Mu Ran like that, he didn't ask any questions. He lowered his head and started to bandage it. Yi Tian watched from the side as the criss-crossed and bloody wounds made by Mu Ran with a piece of glass were so soaked that they were almost invisible, and his heart twitched.

On the other hand, the person lying on the bed with his wound bandaged didn't even frown or hum, as if he couldn't feel the pain. Even Lao He looked up at him several times in slight surprise. This was the first time he had seen someone who cut his wrists and remained silent like this.

When Lao He was about to leave after treating the wound, Yi Tian whispered from behind: "Uncle He, please help me keep this matter a secret." Lao He is a member of the Yi family. If the Yi family has any big or small illness, he will seek medical advice first. He, his mother especially likes to ask people about his condition. If he accidentally lets it slip, Mu Ran will definitely not be able to stay any longer.

"I understand." Lao He nodded towards him. He has been able to stay in the Yi family for so long and knows what to say and what not to say.

"Thank you, Uncle He."

Lao He hesitated for a moment, and finally said more: "Find someone to check on him. There is something wrong with him mentally."

Seeing Yi Tian nod, he picked up his things and turned to leave.

There were only two of them left in the room again. Yi Tian looked at the still silent person and was about to speak when the phone rang. It was Xu Ran.

Xu Ran listened to his narration and sneered: "You let a severely depressed patient who just committed suicide stay alone in the bathroom to take a bath? Why don't you just give him a knife and let him bleed for fun? You really don't have any Is it intentional or intentional?"

Yi Tian followed her sarcasm without getting angry or answering.

He really didn't expect that Mu Ran would dare to commit suicide while staying by his side. To be honest, even if he returned to China and heard about his behavior, including the depression and hysteria diagnosed by Xu Ran, he would not believe it. He even thought that all this was just a way for Mu Ran to attract his attention. When he brought the person back, he actually had a sense of indulgence. He waited to see Mu Ran pester him again after two or three days of recovery, and put on the look of being so in love with her again. As for whether to expose the opponent's tricks and drive them out or stay with him and use them, he had no idea.

He thought so much, but he never thought that this person really didn't want to live anymore.

"You keep an eye on him when you go to bed at night. I'm not sure if he will become hysterical or commit suicide. This person is a time bomb now. Stop treating him like a white rabbit and think it's fun to keep him at home." Xu Ran said for a long time. He didn't feel annoyed when he didn't hear the answer, he just gave a serious explanation.

Yi Tian hummed and hung up the

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

810K 68.5K 35
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
642K 29.6K 66
"Pretty boy, surrender that body to us!" "Not even in hell!" Bai Yuan shouted as he ran away from the thugs. Suddenly, a bright light flashed before...
45K 1.8K 9
Reborn to Live Without You Short story inspired by Chinese translation Fei Pin Ying Qiang He was once a Male bedwarmer for the Second Prince. But he...
2.9M 54.6K 17
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...