The Heartless Billionaire (EB...

By MsDreamerGirl84

Warning: Contains Mature Scenes, and lots of swearing. LOADED WITH GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK... More

A Letter from the Author
Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1: The Accident and the Funeral
Chapter 2: Expect The Unexpected
Chapter 3: Facing your Fears
Chapter 4: The First Day with the Brute!
Chapter 5: The Dinner
Chapter 6: The Choice (Resisting Love)
Chapter 7: Life Without Love
Chapter 8: The Charity Ball
Chapter 9: Loving you secretly..
Chapter 10: Two Broken Heart
Chapter 11: The Confession of two hearts
Chapter 12: The new found friendship
Chapter 13: The blissful relationship
Chapter 14: Love is in the Air
Not an Update
Chapter 15: Party with Friends
Chapter 16: The Conflict between the sexes
Chapter 17: When Pride Takes Over
Chapter 18: The mistakable Deception
Chapter 19: Coming Back
Chapter 20: The Surprise Visit
Chapter 21: Love Hurt
Chapter 22: Love is a cycle..
Chapter 23: The Business Condition
Chapter 24: The Heartless Goodbye
Chapter 25: Escaping Reality
Chapter 26: The Wedding
Author's Note
Chapter 27: Tracking her down
Chapter 28: The familiar feelings..
Chapter 29: The Sudden Proposal
Chapter 30: The Wedding Arrangement
Not an update
Chapter 31: The Wedding Day
Epilogue

A Bonus Chapter: The Runaway Bride

165K 3.3K 103
By MsDreamerGirl84

A/N: Bonus Chapter.. Anderson and Ayumi's POV. A bit of Vladimir POV.

"Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation." ― Kahlil Gibran.

(Unedited)

A week before the Mailov and Hayashi Nuptial...

I was standing a few inches away from the glass window wall, staring outside of my vast estate from my study, but looking through the glass with lost thoughts.

Then a rang of my phone interrupted me.

I turned to my table and pick up the cordless phone.

"Vladimir Speaking!" I began with my signature stoic voice. I heard the voice I've been waiting to call. "What do you have Rom?" I asked impatiently.

"Ayumi was seen partying two weeks ago with old friends, Hiroko, was a famous actress in Japan, and two American girls, Vivienne and Bailey, they were her two University classmates. She graduated Business Administration in Stanford Universi-"

"I knew all of that!" I snapped coldly cutting him off. "I need something big!!!" I ordered, trying to control my temper. My patience is thinning.

"I've found a photo of her and your nephew Anderson, both leaving the hotel in New York three years ago. The photo was posted in a newspaper but it never came out, someone must have paid the magazine company." He added stiffly.

A ghost smile crept over my face. A plan spark in my head. Fax me the photos and all the things you have gathered about her. Now I need you to find out about my nephew, everything.." I said impassively, as I grinned inwardly. My head was full of different scheme to devise.

I will not stopped until this wedding is off. I can't just let him marry her. She's not bad at all, but I knew they both don't love each other. They will just ruined both of their happiness. I love my child and I won't just watch him failed and become heartless.

I've seen how he look at Lauren and so does Lauren. I felt guilty for agreeing an arranged marriage with Adrian Leventis, but I'm glad that they both love each other. It wouldn't be bad.

"Yes Mr. Mailov!" Rom's stiffed voice snap me out of my trance.

"You have 24 hours to give me details Rom. I will triple your service. If I'm satisfied with your information, I will be more than generous!" I promised, making my secret investigator all excited.

------

Mom and Dad left to Brazil for the upcoming Anniversary of the Mailov Petrogas, a multinational energy corporation, headquartered in Brazil. Uncle Vladimir, the oldest of the two Mailov sibling married Tata Beatriz who was a millionaire daughter and a sole heir of the CMOSA, used to be Christou Oil Compay, SA or COSA. But uncle Vladimir expanded the business and soon the revenue skyrocketed to billions making the CMOSA one of the billion dollar company, and his name was then attached to the old company name.

Dad was a self-made billionaire. And I hate hearing it everyday, how he made billions out of nothing. I hate when he tell me how hard he struggled to get to where he is now. I hate it when he always said that I have to work for myself because it will help me learn the value of a cent.

Who cares? This isn't his era!

Why can't he just let me run his business and I will prove to him that I'm not what he thinks I am. I may party a lot, hit any willing woman to bed but that doesn't labeled me the unworthy child!

Fuck!!

Now, I just proved it.. I don't know where am I going to get that money to pay it back. He's going to kill me.

Five years ago, I graduated Business and Economics. I actually graduated with flying colours. My Mom was so proud of me but my Dad didn't show any appreciation of my achievement. He thinks it's just one thing of those ordinary things.

He thinks that having a diploma will not secured you to a lifetime successful career. It's what you do!

I know he has a point, but he was never there to help me. I envied my cousin Zandros. Even when he was always in trouble, uncle Vladimir was always understanding. He maybe a strict but he was so loving and caring to them.

I was sitting on my couch in my not so fancy condo, with my television on. It's Saturday at noon. I was off at work. I worked at the bank as a financial advisor, to pay my bills and still can enjoy the life I want, even if as not as luxurious as before, thanks to my selfish Dad!

And I'm getting all worked up thinking where to get that amount I invested to a company, but later found it a scam, a month ago. Damn!

I swigged the last content of my beer.

Then suddenly, a loud knock in my door. I place the empty bottle of beer on the table with the other 2 empty ones and walked to the door.

I opened the door and I was surprised to see uncle Vladimir, holding a manila envelop, standing on my doorway.

"It's nice to see you Uncle!" I greeted, pulling the door wider as I stepped on the side. "Come in, Uncle!" I motioned my hand for him to enter.

"You have been drinking son?" he asked raising his eyebrow. He always looks brooding, wearing his cold facade everyday but I knew he's warm deep within, unlike my father, a ruthless, selfish and inconsiderate, unloving father.

"Just a bit uncle. Just relaxing." I lied, shrugging my shoulders. "Would you like anything to drink, Uncle?" I asked as I took the armchair opposite the couch.

"No. I'm fine Anderson. I came here to make you and offer." he fire straight away. I knew he's very straight forward and I like it.

"What do you want to offer?" I asked staring at his green eyes. Then he place the manila envelop on the coffee table. I took it nonchalantly and opened the envelop with growing curiosity. First, a newspaper of my face and the girl I met in the bar, Miyuki. That girl who kept hunting me at night. I was only thinking to bed her just like the other girls, but she was different. I knew it was her first but I careless that time. She was rebellious and she was very mad and I took advantage of her. She's so beautiful and I can't resist it that my head was clouded with just the thought of fucking her.

After our passionate sex, I lost appetite with any girls. Her face, her body, her innocence kept hunting me. For two years I spent my time looking for her. All I know is her name, Miyuki. But I failed.

I didn't know we were followed by a paparazzi and someone had successfully got a photo of us. But I never remember reading this or even Dad knew about it. For sure, I would be disinherited by now.

"Do you know her?" he asked me, dragging me back to reality, with his eyes full of curiosity.

"Barely. We met in a bar." I replied impassively.

"I see." he nodded his head. "Zandros is getting married. And of course you're going to be his best man. But Zandros doesn't love the girl. I need you to seduce the girl, just like how you make girls fall at your feet, in return of five hundred thousand, for you to pay that money your Dad lend you." he proposed.

This old man had me investigate. I hate their kin. My blood is boiling at this moment, but I knew very well that he's the only solution to my problem.

"What do you mean?" I asked trying to hold my tongue not to yell at him. I thought he's a bit different to my Dad but it seems he's nothing different at all.

But his proposal was very tempting.

"And if the girl fall for me, Zandros will forever hate me!" I replied sourly, meeting his cold gaze.

"He won't son. But the old Hayashi would sure do!" he replied nonchalantly.

"Hayashi?" I asked incredulously. That bastard who sent two of his securities to come to my penthouse in New York to beat me giving me no reason why? I don't remember doing wrong against him.

I guess this is a good chance to retaliate. A very sweet revenge.

I smirked inwardly.

"So?" my uncle's voice waiting for my response impatiently. He was tapping his finger on his leg.

"I don't know uncle. I don't think I could do the job." I replied tersely.

"You don't want your father know what happened to the money right? You know him very well that he won't tolerate small failure." he emphasized the bitter truth.

"Give me then a week to decide." I negotiated, as I leaned back on the chair support.

"I have no time to wait for your decision son, I'm sorry. We have to leave tomorrow night to Japan." he explained apologetically. I clenched my jaw. I guess I have no choice but to accept it.

"Fine." I accepted.

I hope I made the right decision!

------

"Are you coming Ayumi?" Haruki's worried voice rang me back to reality. Again, my mind was lost, wandering far far away.

"I'm sorry. I know. I'll leave now." I murmured audibly. I'm already late for my wedding rehearsals. In two days, I'm getting married. I felt like I'm dying. Zandros is a nice and good looking guy. But I did not feel the spark.

And there's only one guy who can make me shiver just looking at me. That guy I whom I lost my virginity. That guy whom I never know his name. I was so drunk and I felt that raging rebel to my Dad, after telling me to marry me off. I just graduated and he wants to get rid of me.

All my life, he decide for me. I had no control of my life. I wanted to be a nurse but instead he made me take Business Administration.

And now, arranging me to a marriage where there is no love.

I walked to my car and headed to the church where the wedding ceremony will be taken. The same old church where Mom and Dad was married.

Not long, I pulled into a big parking lot and park my audi sportscar, a gift from my Dad on my graduation.

After making sure that the car was securely lock, I made my way to the big double entrance door of the humongous church and found Hiroko waiting for me anxiously at the entrance door.

"Oh my god, you're so late! What's going on with you? This is your wedding missy!" Hiroko lectured as she tugged my hand and led me to an adjacent door, where a group of handsome looking man was chatting and throwing jokes. I saw Zandros on one corner talking on the phone.

Bailey soon walked to me smiling widely. I forced a smile and hugged them and Viviene. They were my bridesmaid.

Then I heard his voice. That voice I never forgot. I turned to the group of men and found his eyes staring at me.

Disbelief? Angry? Longings? I can't point it what? But I felt my knees slowly melting. His stares brought us back that night he was touching me so tenderly, leaving burning sensation in the pit of my stomach.

God, it's him. It maybe 3 years but he didn't change a bit. Still as handsome as I first met him. He does look a bit matured but it only made him more sexy and irresistable.

"Are you ok Ayumi?" Bailey asked. I felt my body shaking. I need to sit or I would fall.

"Come, you need to sit and relax. It's normal that you get wedding jitters." Bailey smiled innocently. I know I have paled when I saw him. He didn't know my real name but I knew he recognized me.

God, what is this? Punishment? For not going against my Dad?

After sitting for like a decade, trying to relax myself and ignore his presence, I went along with whatever the organizer ask me to do. Nothing registered in my head. I could feel his eyes boring holes into me but I tried not to look at his direction.

Not long the rehearsals was done. I excused myself to the Mailov family after greeting them and left the place at once and I hit the bar.

------

I followed her discreetly. I called a cab and asked him to follow her, unsuspiciously.

I was shocked to know that she's the bride. She lied to me. She didn't tell me her real name. Now, everything comes into place, why Hayashi's securities beat me out. She's the daughter of Akiko Hayashi, of course.

God, she's so beautiful and she looks stunning in her blue sun dress. I felt that burning desire only her could stir within me.

Then suddenly, my eyes caught her car turned to a parking lot beside a fancy bar. I asked the cab to park on the next store and he did. After paying him, I got off the cab and walked to the bar.

As soon as I walked in, I saw her occupying a stool across the bar counter. A young good looking guy attended to her. I walked casually to the bar counter and sat on one of the stool a bit farther to her. She was too lost of her thoughts that she didn't notice me. I ordered a beer as I watch her swigged the vodka like a pro. Then she asked for more.

When she had like 6 shots, I told the bartender to stop giving her. When he asked me, I told him she is my fiancee and we had a fight. Then he smiled and promised not to give anymore.

Then I walked out the bar, and walk to her car and waited for her there.

After like a decade, I saw her walking out the bar exit door and looking anywhere. I walked away from her car and turned my back on her. I knew when she see me she'll retreat.

When she gets to her car and busy rummaging to her purse for her keys, I turned to face her.

"So you are Ayumi Hayashi?" I asked sarcastically, as I laughed bitterly.

She dropped her purse in surprised. I knew I startled her.

I picked up her purse and she grab it from me and pick up some of her stuffs that fall on the ground and stuffed it back in her purse annoyed.

"It doesn't make any difference if you know my real name!" she answered blandly. She unlocked her car and opened the driver seat door. I stopped her before she climbed inside. I felt that familiar tingling sensations when our hands touch.

"I do care Ayumi. Because after that night, I can't stop thinking about you!" I admitted. Hell, I can't take it anymore. I can't let her marry Zandros. And it's not because of the money my uncle would pay me, but because I realized when our eyes locked that I love her and she's the only girl I want.

"What we had was a mistake, it shouldn't happen!" she exclaimed and I felt the bitterness in my heart. A pain suddenly erupted within me.

"It is to me. It made a lot of impact in my life." I confessed earnestly. I know I'm becoming desperate. Then she looked at me in my eyes, looking for any sincerity. Her brown eyes was so beautiful, feeling like I'm drowning in.

"Then run with me. I don't want to marry Zandros and I can't stand my Dad's controlling character." she suddenly blurted out. I was frozen for a second. I didn't expect that response. But the thought of holding her forever made me decide instantly.

It's now or never!

"Yes!" I agreed and pulled her into my chest, holding her slender waist. Those feelings that only her could give me rushed back like a lightning, making me feel alive. She wrapped her hands around my body and I felt happier.

"Meet me tonight. We will head to the airport to my grandfather's hometown, in Greece." I said and she agreed. After I kissed her, she left. As soon as her car was out of my sight, I called a cab.

I reached the hotel before 12 at noon. I unlocked my door and walked in. I closed the door behind me. Just as soon as I headed to my bed to put all my stuff back in my luggage, there was a knock.

I hesitantly walked back to the door and opened it, revealing my uncle. I totally forgot about the agreement.

"I transferred your money in your account." he said bluntly. I could sense triumphant in his voice.

"I don't need the money uncle. I can find a way out to get that amount!" I declined politely.

"Nonsense Anderson!" he waved off his hand to stop me. Then I remember, how did he know. The thought of him following me made my blood boil. Gritting my teeth I asked him why he's here.

"I brought a key to my villa in Greece. Bring her there and Antonino, my private pilot is waiting for you both to take you to Greece tonight!" he explained briefly, with a tone of no argument.

I swear inwardly. But he is right. If we doesn't want to get caught we need his private plane. Without any word, I took the key to his villa, and thank him, nonetheless.

I just consoled myself with the thought of being with Ayumi alone, in my uncle's villa.

------

I put my note inside a white envelope and quietly sneaked in to my father's room and left the letter on his bedside table. As soon as I got everything I need, leaving all my credit cards, just cash and important papers and my clothes, I felt the place, taking a cab to the airport. And it seems like the fate was with us, I saw Anderson right away, as soon as the cab parked the car in front of the entrance door to the checked in terminal.

Anderson was with two MIB looking guys. They helped me carried my two big luggages and to my surprised, Anderson led me to a private plane waiting for us to a private tarmac.

He smiled at me and I just smiled. For the first time, I felt genuinely happy, with him!

With Anderson!!

-------

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 334 58
"I'm the most eligible bachelor of America I'm a billionaire and you're rejecting me" "YES" "Tell me what you want I'll give you anything" " Anything...
10.5K 216 44
When They Kennedy is accused of dating the billionaire for his money, she finds other means to take care of her sick mother. And that includes workin...
1.4M 31.7K 44
"I only married you because I feel sorry for you! Now, get out of my life and never come back." Join Melissa Evans, a 17-year-old girl that came fro...
63K 5.3K 44
Infertility! A simple word but can create havoc in a woman's life. Specifically, if that said woman's husband is having an affair with his long-time...