The Heartless Billionaire (EB...

Oleh MsDreamerGirl84

Warning: Contains Mature Scenes, and lots of swearing. LOADED WITH GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK... Lebih Banyak

A Letter from the Author
Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1: The Accident and the Funeral
Chapter 2: Expect The Unexpected
Chapter 3: Facing your Fears
Chapter 4: The First Day with the Brute!
Chapter 5: The Dinner
Chapter 6: The Choice (Resisting Love)
Chapter 7: Life Without Love
Chapter 8: The Charity Ball
Chapter 9: Loving you secretly..
Chapter 10: Two Broken Heart
Chapter 11: The Confession of two hearts
Chapter 12: The new found friendship
Chapter 13: The blissful relationship
Chapter 14: Love is in the Air
Not an Update
Chapter 15: Party with Friends
Chapter 16: The Conflict between the sexes
Chapter 17: When Pride Takes Over
Chapter 18: The mistakable Deception
Chapter 19: Coming Back
Chapter 20: The Surprise Visit
Chapter 21: Love Hurt
Chapter 22: Love is a cycle..
Chapter 23: The Business Condition
Chapter 24: The Heartless Goodbye
Chapter 25: Escaping Reality
Chapter 26: The Wedding
Author's Note
Chapter 27: Tracking her down
Chapter 28: The familiar feelings..
Chapter 29: The Sudden Proposal
Chapter 30: The Wedding Arrangement
Not an update
Epilogue
A Bonus Chapter: The Runaway Bride

Chapter 31: The Wedding Day

137K 4.3K 118
Oleh MsDreamerGirl84

"The bond forged between us was not one that could be broken by absence, distance, or time. And no matter how much more special or beautiful or brilliant or perfect than me he might be, he was as irreversibly altered as I was. As I would always belong to him, so would he always be mine." ― Stephenie Meyer.

(Unedited)
Zandros' POV

After exchanging pleasantries, Ayumi and Anderson sat on their chairs, looking glowing and in love. I felt so happy that everyone has a happy ending. Soon, everyone ordered their food.

"Does your Dad already knew who you are with Ayumi?" Dad asked Ayumi as he stared at her with a worried look.

"Before we flew here, I talked to him. He was still very mad but he wants us to come back and settled it. But I knew he's going to take me away from him and I won't let him do that. So I declined his offer. I will come home when our baby is out, maybe a granddaughter or son would melt his frozen heart." Ayumi blurted our happily and then she smiled at Anderson. My cousin was looking so proud.

"You are pregnant?" Lauren asked, surprised, so as everyone. I envied my cousin too for being too fast. How come Lauren didn't get pregnant, I never used condoms?

Ayumi smiled, her eyes was twinkling with so much joy. I looked at Lauren whose looking at me with jealousy in her eyes.

"I'll give you a lot, I promise that!" I whispered to her ear as I grinned and pulled her closer to me. She grinned and her eyes lit up.

"Wow, you sure are fast Anderson!" Dad remarked and he pick his wine up to his mouth and made a sip. Everyone burst into a fit of laughters. I chuckled.

"I had to!" Anderson laughed. Then he looked at Ayumi lovingly that the latter shared back.

"So how did you guys met?" Mom asked cautiously.

"At the bar in New York, Tata!" Anderson grinned while Ayumi's face reddened with embarrassment. She grab her wine and made a successive sip.

"Oh.." Mom cooed, but she didn't show any indifferent with how they met.

"I met Vladimir in the bar too, of course, with his girlfriend that time and she was my best friend." Mom grinned and looked at my Dad.

"But I felt instantly in love with her when I saw her flirty eyes stuck at me." Dad teased and grinned to my Mom. Mom's eyes bulged in refusal.

"I'm not! I was mad because she was dating a rake!" she objected. Dad laughed heartily. I've never seen Dad laughed like this before. So carefree.

"Ok. I was just teasing you Agapi mou!" Dad retreated when Mom glared at him. Then Mom looked at Lauren.

"So girls, the bride are sleeping in my room tonight and let the boys sleep in any of their bungalows. Vladimir will sleep with Zandros or Isaac." Mom declared making me groaned in disapproval, so as the other grooms. The girls chuckled as they see the pain in our faces.

"Beatriz is right, let's enjoy your last day of freedom before signing your life away!" Dad chuckled and raise his glass. "To the bride and groom, be forever in love!" he proposed a toast and everyone raised their glasses and soon glasses clinked and everyone finished their drinks.

I still not approved with Mom's idea. I will be sleeping with her tonight no matter what. Screw Mom's superstitious belief.

-------
Lauren's POV

I knew Zandros doesn't approved Tata Beatriz idea but he didn't utter any word. I just felt his hand around my waist tightened like he won't let me go. He was very possessive and it make me feel so secure and loved.

Then he suddenly stood up.

"Please excuse us guys, I and my fiancee will just take a walk on the beach and explore the island, before Mom will take her away tonight." he exclaimed giving his Mom a glare at the end of his speech. Uncle Vladimir grinned.

I excused myself and followed him. He took my hand and we walk hand in hand out of the restaurant.

Not long, we were exploring the lagoon. We don't have any destination, wherever our foot takes us.

"I heard a folklore story about this island. You may want to hear it?" Zandros spoke as we walked down the endless shore, and passes some couples. And watching other kids while they are making castles. Parents are on the beach lounges watching them under the palm trees..

"I am. Let's hear it!" I agreed excitedly. I love folk tales.

"So there is another Tahitian legend about how Bora Bora was formed, as well as the hole in the mountain of Moorea." he began..

"One night there was a group of thieves who went to Bora Bora and tried to steal the island to take as their own. They were pulling part of the island when Hiro realized what was going on, so he threw his lance all the way to Mo'orea to wake up the rooster and make him sing and scare off the thieves. But as he threw his lance, he threw it across Mo'orea which made the whole in the top, which we now call Mouaputa. He succeeded in waking up the rooster, who started singing, and scared the thieves away because they thought the sun was rising. So they dropped the part of the island they were pulling and ran away, and that's why there's a piece of island called Toopua in the middle of the pass in Bora Bora and a hole in the mountain of Mo'orea." he ended. I thought the story was cute. And explained how the islands was made but I know it was some stupid stories, nonetheless, it was well told.

"That was cute!" I replied. "Almost true!" I grinned.

"Yeah.. Who knows it could be." he replied with a full blown smile. We were already a bit far from where we came from. There's no one to where we are now.

"This is beautiful, isn't it?" I remarked as I looked up on him, after a long silence only the sound of the waves and our heartbeat I could hear. He seems pretty lost in his thoughts. I saw two palm trees with a hammock securely tied on both trees and two couple lounges under another couple palm trees with a small table in between.

The he stopped and he stood in front of me. His eyes was full of love. I felt so happy and proud. He looks so anxious.

He holds my two hands.

"I know I have proposed to you in a very sudden way, maybe because I just love you so much and I can't bear almost losing you...." he began. My heart beat races and I was rooted on the ground, waiting for his next words.

"I want to do it in a right way, where it's every girls dream and I know you longed for it too." he added continuously. Then he knelt on his one knee, letting go of my hand, as he pulled out a green classic velvet box out of his pocket. When he opened it, I was overwhelmed and stunned how stunning the sapphire ring. It's just so beautiful, but nothing is so beautiful than my already fiancee who were so thoughtful and proposing to me in a very romantic gesture. My heart fluttered.

My other hand was covering my mouth. I could feel the tears brimming over the edge of my eyelid.

"Lauren Leventis, even our age differences and I felt so old sometimes with you, but with your love I felt so young. I have loved you since I first laid my eyes on you and I was so scared when I almost lost you. Today, I want you to know that I really love you and I can no longer bear being away from you. I want you by my side forever.. Will you be my wife and be the mother of my kids?" he proposed with his eyes full of hopes and love. He looks like he's going to cry.

"Yes.. with all my heart Mr. Zandros Mailov!" I cried and launched myself onto him. He almost stumbled and I giggled, as I wipe the tears on my eyes with my hand.

He pulled the ring out of the box and put it on my finger. It perfectly fit my finger. It seems like it was made for me.

"This is a heirloom from my Mom's late grandmother. And you're the right owner now. I'm glad it perfectly fit in your finger." he smiled genuinely. "I love you my soon-to-be-wife!" Zandros murmured and snake his hands around my waist.

"I love you more Zandros!" I replied and I curled my hands around his neck. Then he bent his head and kiss me. I kissed him back with the same fervour.. I will never get tired of him, kissing me.

Then he scooped me and I squealed in surprised. He walked to the hammock and gently put me down and he soon joined me in. I rested my head on his shoulder as we both watch the tall palm trees.

"I can't believe this is happening. It still feels like a dream." I grinned.

"Then it's forever be a dream, since we are going to live together forever!" Zandros replied, then I felt him smiled.

We laid on the hammock for a while. Our eyes closed, with my head nestled under his armpit and his other hand resting on my waist, his body was awkwardly facing me.

"Please sleep in our own bungalow tonight." suddenly he begged. I could feel his muscles tightened.

"Talk to your mom Zandros!" I replied nonchalantly. "Besides it's only a night." I added.

"I don't like her idea. I can't!" he groaned loudly, refusing the idea.

"Well," I started and I tried to sit up on the big hammock, trying not to fall out of it. The hammock pretty sturdy. "Then persuade her tonight." I grinned.

"God, I hate it when they always meddle! First it was Dad, now it's Mom!" he whined petulantly.

I giggled. He doesn't know how adorable he is when he's whining. He looks so carefree and so boyish. Gone the brooding, his signature scowl in his face.

I bend my body and dipped my head meeting his lips. "It's just for tonight Moro, then the followings nights, nobody could ever separates us.." I assured him, after our lips parted.

"That's a torture, you know that?" he looked at me begging. I can't help but giggling.

"You look adorable, you know that?" I mimicked his tone and he chuckled. Then he pulled me on his top and we almost both fell out of the hammock. Then we both chuckled.

I looked at him with so much love and happiness.

Tomorrow, I will be Mrs. Mailov and He's forever MINE!

--------
Lauren's POV

"Wake up ladies!" I heard Tata's voice trying to wake us up. We are all sleeping on the bed, cramped. Last night we went on the bar and just had fun as we all chatted. Ashley, Chrissy, Tata, Ayumi and I. We drank a lot and it was past midnight when we got back to their bungalows, number 45, another premium bungalow.

I tried to curled but I hit someone with my knees, then I realized we are all sleeping on the bed, and the bed looks smaller.

"Mom, please few more minutes" I heard Chrissy's begged and tried to sleep back.

"I'll give you all few more minutes, but you don't need to put make up on or have a shower since the wedding ceremony is in couple of hours.." she exclaimed exasperatedly, making me got up right away and and so as Ashley and we both race to the washroom.

"I got in first.." Ashley grinned boastfully and I glared at her playfully.

"Fine! Please, don't take your time missy or I will barge in!" I threatened and she chuckled.

"I won't." she replied nonchalantly.

I went to lay back on the bed with Chrissy. Tata was already showered. It's 9 in the morning and the ceremony is at 11.

Chrissy was curled in a fetal position trying to get more sleep. "You don't want Isaac to wait for you right?" I snapped at her as I took my pillow and hit it on her.

"What?" she glared at me. She pulled the pillow and hit me back. Soon, we were playing pillow fight.

"Girls, stopped! You two are acting like a kid. What will be you future husbands will say about that?" Tata Beatriz remarked in annoyed tone, making us both stop and giggled.

"Mom, we are just playing. For sure this will be our last time together and we will be soon busy with our husband's demands, and if we have kids we will be doubled busy.." Then she grimaced. I chuckled at her playful remarked.

"Then, you should have thought about that before proposing this marriage to Isaac." Tata replied tersely.

"Mom, I didn't mean that way! Of course I will marry him and I'm not complaining about him. I love him you know!!" Chrissy pouted. Tata just rolled her eyes.

Not long, Ashley emerged out of the shower and I ran to the washroom before Chrissy beat me to it, even pushing Ashley aside. I giggled when I beat her.

"Make it fast missy!!!" Chrissy yelled behind the door.

"Got it!" I yelled back.

I took all my sleeping clothes and neatly folded it on the counter sink. Then I walk to the shower with my robe and hang the robe on the hook beside the sliding door of the shower and turned the water on with the desired temperature. Shortly, I was lathering my hair with the shampoo, smelled like the Tahitian flower, fresh and calming. Then I scrub my body until I was satisfied. Then after like a decade, I rinse my whole body and my hair. Just as soon as I got out the shower, I heard Chrissy's voice behind the door.

"What took you so long Lauren! hurry up!" she yelled. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm almost done!!" I yelled back exasperatedly.

I yanked my robe off the hook and put it on. I wrapped the towel on my wet hair and walked to the door.

"Your turn!" I spat.

When I walked into the room, Ashley was already wearing her wedding white dress. A chiffon long white summer dress, with a belt made out of the same fabric to adjust for better fit. The dress was so cute and just perfect. It looks so stunning on her.

"You looked stunning Ash!!" I admired, beaming at her.

"Oh.. Thanks Lauren! I didn't know this would come, and I'm just glad I brought a white dress for this occasion." she grinned.

"Your dress is just perfect Ash!" I reassured her. She smiled and thank me. Soon she was busy drying her hair.

"Here's your dress." Tata unzip the plastic back and pulled out a beautiful wedding dress. An exquisite dress that combines all the essence of the column silhouette creating a flattering look. A floor length satin and chiffon white dress with strapless neckline, zipper in the back and beaded embellishment on the chest line and along the waist line, showcasing my slim waist.

A perfect wedding dress.

"Beautiful. Put it on Lauren.." Ash chirped excitedly.

After drying my hair, I put it on. The dress fits me like a gloves.

"Gosh, you look stunning in it. Zandros will drool for sure. For sure he can't get his eyes off you!" Ash remarked animatedly.

"Wow, You both look so beautiful! I'm jealous" Chrissy commented as she walked in the room.

"She is!" Tata agreed. I almost cried. I can't believe this day would come. I can't wait to see him. I have miss him already.

"Ok, now you have to get dress Chrissy," Tata ordered Chrissy as she is standing admiring at us. Then she grinned and walked to the other dress Tata just laid out on the bed. Stunning low back white lace casual white dress, with a dreamy floaty skirt and short lace front hem.

"I love your dress too Chrissy!" Ash remarked

"So am I! I love how casual it is, but it was perfect for the wedding." I agreed.

Soon we are all busy curling our hair and I only pulled back the very front of my hair, letting the rest of my shiny long hair fall down past my shoulders and Tata gave me a flower crowns. I smelled the fresh flowers.

Chrissy tied her in a chignon bun with some loose waves strands. A fresh red orchid was tucked on the side of the bun. Ash just hang her hair loosely, adorning her strands with a large rhinestone starfish hair comb.

"There! You are all look beautiful!" Tata remarked as she clapped her hand in excitement. She was beaming at us proudly.

"Ok guys, we need to head out to the shore or the boys will gone mad." Tata exclaimed happily as she gave each of us our flower bouquet and I wore my white sandals, while holding the hem of my dress not wanting to dragged it all the way to the place.

Not long, we are approaching a group of handsome guys in their white loose pants and white shirts. They all look like an angel to me. I didn't see Zadros anywhere. I felt a bit edgy but I swayed the negative thoughts.

They are all under the palm trees scattered around the place, facing the serene water. There's a gazebo made, that could fit 10 peoples under. A presider was standing under the gazebo waiting for every one. Mario approached Ashley with a wide smile and full of love and Isaac did the same.

"Is everyone ready?" The presider asked as he smiled at us.

"Just waiting for my groom.." I replied anxiously. I looked at Tata and Uncle Vladimir and they both looking edgy and was looking out if he's coming.

I saw Anderson running to us. He looked worried and hurt.

When he was standing in front of us. He stopped for a bit then tried to catch his breath.

"Ayumi and Zandros ran away!!" Anderson wailed, as he handed us a note that it seems from Ayumi.

"NOOO!!!!!!!!!!" I refused to believe but the note says it all. I cried hysterically, as I felt my body slowly falling into the white sands while crying and shaking my head in refusing the thoughts that he left me again..

------
Zandros' POV

I woke up with Lauren's mumbling incoherently while sleeping. Her head was shaking and and her body was jerking up. She's having a nightmare. Mom can't do anything when I insist she's sleeping with me.

"Agapi Mou, wake up! You're dreaming moro.." I cooed as I tried to shake her to wake her up. She was sweating profusely.

"Zandros!" she exclaimed hoarsely when she realized she's just dreaming and hugged me real tight.

"It's ok Moro. it's just a dream.." I hushed and rub her back in circles to relax her.

Then I hold her closely to me this time. I tried not to hold her too close or sleep on her chest again, because she feels discomfort but tonight I felt I can't trust she will not be having another nightmare.

After a while, she's fast asleep. Her head on my chest, with my hands around her waist.

"I love you Lauren. I can't wait for tomorrow." I mumbled and I felt my eyes was falling back to sleep with a smile on my face.

--------
Lauren's POV

We are all standing in front of the presider, with Ashley and Mario, Isaac and Chrissy, Me and Zandros.

Tata and uncle Vladimir was behind us witnessing and with few more staffs of Bora Bora to witness this wedding.

I felt like I was floating. I didn't grasp what the presider had said. All I know is that I said my vows, and Zandros said his. I was so touched.

"With the power vested on me, I now pronounce all of you, husbands and wives!" the presider ended the ceremony and Zandros cupped my face with his hands and kissed me passionately, then he wrapped his hands around my waist, with my hands around his neck and he swept me off my feet with our lips locked!

"You're officially MINE!" he murmured just our lips parted to draw breathe.

"Yes, I'm officially Mrs. Mailov!" I grinned.

"Let the celebration begins!!" my father-in-law exclaimed and we all agreed with a wide smile.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!

Epilogue is coming.. yoohoo...

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

244K 10.1K 38
(Can be read as a standalone.) I was a hopeless romantic from a young age but when I watched my father strike a deal with his friend in the most desp...
7.9K 710 65
Jacob is a 25-year-old, rich, hard-headed young billionaire who has started his career very young. Right after his graduation! No time to cool off! M...
1.8M 85.1K 91
*Completed* Thank you for dropping here, Happy reading Prologue 'Fated But Was It In Destiny'. Love is a beautiful feeling, one to cherish, but what...
401K 12.8K 28
All Rights Reserved © 2015 TreshCelestine Contains a few errors! My very first Wattpad story. Ellie Scott's parents died in an accident when she wa...