Heir of Casterwill ; A gamer...

By GarMacAlasdair

A teen boy suddenly pops into existence in a world not his own , luckily he didn't come unprepared nor alone... More

MC Bio
Bio Pt.2 : Inventory
Crossover votes
CHP.1 - The Nexus
CHP.3 - Book , Book on my shelf
DxD votes

CHP.2 - Entering Dimension Huntik

110 6 0
By GarMacAlasdair

Pitch black

Ears ringing.....again

' Ughhh I swear he did that on purpose ' are garret's thoughts as he wakes up for the second time in a span of three hours , doing his best to quickly shake off any lingering disorientation he once more gets out of the admittedly comfortable bed.

Making his way over to the full-size mirror against the wall near his bed he looks himself over with scrutinizing eyes , inspecting every last aspect of himself from his short platinum blonde hair and piercing ice blue eyes down to his slightly crooked nose then further down noticing the scar that was ounce on his jaw is no longer there ' Well Aleister did say he completely remade my body ' he muses and continues to inspect himself noting that besides the....life ending injuries he received the only change to body seems to have been the removal of the scar he's had on his jaw since he was fourteen.

After a thorough check , especially 'downstairs' Garret is content that everything is the way it should be and moves on. Remembering the last words of Aleister before his departure Garret instinctually makes his way towards the energy signature of the Nexus gates.

After a few minutes of walking down a staircase , down past the basement level he finally reaches a long hall lined with doors which dwarf even his 6'10 frame each standing at approximately 10 ft. And seemingly made of solid gold the designation of the dimension it leads to inscribed on a plaque next to each door.

The one he's currently standing in front of has the designation ; Earth-12-1-209 and he seems particularly drawn to this door so after looking around to see if it has any further information and not finding any he reaches out and wraps his large hand around the handle a sudden surge of information flooding his mind.

Flashes of scenes rush past his mind's eye ;

- A war fought between What could only be described as Sentient calamities & Creatures controlled by humans via amulets being led by a old man wearing a gown and helmet embroidered with gold and wielding a mighty sword in one hand , A Large Jeweled amulet hanging from his neck.

- Jeanne d'Arc , Chulainn , Hernán Cortés , Jason of the Argonauts , Jodis Lore , King Solomon & Arthur and many other important historical figures all of whom are wielding the creature - he heard them being called Titans controlling amulets.

- The forming of the Huntik Foundation.

The Huntik Foundation's forming and it's symbol being the last of the flashes he gets , and having seen the symbol under the numerical designation for the dimension he decides to refer to said dimension as the huntik Dimension and to his surprise the Plaque changes to represent his decision with its new name now being inscribed under the symbol.

" Well that was a rush , and I gotta admit guns are cool but having one of those titans and using magic would be badass....it could also keep me company here. Welp I know which dimension I'm going to first and it doesn't seem too different than my original dimension for the most part so it shouldn't be too difficult to adjust to " psyching himself up for whatever might happen when he opens the door / gate he takes a few breaths then pounds his chest with his fist before opening the door and stepping through.

The moment both feet step through he disappears from the Nexus point reappearing in Fort Augustus , Scotland.

Blinking due to the sudden brightness of being outside on a particularly sunny day after being in a dim lighted room for who knows how long , after a few moments his eyes settle and he notices he's in the empty driveway of a two-story house with a fenced in yard. Spotting the now tucked away for sale sign he comes to the conclusion this is now his house , his guess is confirmed when after digging around in his pockets he finds a key to the front door which he uses to let himself in.

Noticing there's no furniture in the house he lets out a sigh of frustration but at least he'll get to choose all the furniture himself , but that can wait because while Lamenting the lack of a fridge to his rumbling stomachs dismay he notices a large package on the kitchen counter with his name on it. Without a second thought he opens the package noticing the contents ; A letter , An odd looking amulet which he immediately recognizes as being that of a titan though he's not sure wich one and......is that my gun ?! Taking the pistol a custom MEU(SOC) 1911  out confirms it is in fact the pistol he used in his previous life.

After setting the gun and Amulet on the counter he takes the letter out last opening and reads it.

Hello Garret , I hope my gifts are to your liking I'm sure you and your titan will form a powerful bond in no time. Do get yourself comfortable in your new home as it'll be your headquarters for most of your operations. Oh and study up on the book I left you because you'll be having special guests in exactly two weeks who I'm sure you'll wanna impress.

Till next time.

Ps : yes I do find it amusing

Wanting to say some rather unfriendly things he instead decides to focus elsewhere , namely the fact that apparently some important people are supposed to come visit him soon and according to Aleister he's foust to have some special book which definitely wasn't in the box seeing as he took it apart already making sure nothing else was in there so where could it be. Doing another check of the two-story house to confirm absolutely nothing is in it even checking the attic which thankfully is completely clean not even a speck of dust.

After a third check of the house he remembers seeing an extended garage / Laundry room attachment to the house so that's his next destination , walking through his backyard to get to it he opens the laundry room door nodding in appreciation to see at least those applications came with the house and even seem to be brand new. More importantly however he notices a single box in the garage section and almost pounces on it hoping that any important info he needs is within this box as he's now searched every square inch of the house and it's the only item he's found besides the one on his kitchen counter.

His hopes are immediately dashed when after picking up the box it feels completely weightless even a single small book should add a tiny bit of weight or even a sound , letting out an aggravated grunt and considering crushing the box he lets out a long sigh to calm his nerves and decides to keep the box so at least he can put it to use holding some small items when he starts shopping for the house. Carrying it back into the main house he sets it next to the first box and notices a faint glow coming from the Amulet.

Picking the Amulet up to inspect it  it's glow intensifies when he holds it over the seemingly empty box then moves it away and back over again to test it. " Hmm perhaps...." He lowers the Amulet into the box by its cord and once the whole Amulet is in the box it seemingly disappears. Panicking Garret reaches back into the box frantically only for his hand then his arm to also disappear but now grasping something he can't see so he quickly yanks his arm back out relived not only to see he still has an arm but that his hand was firmly clasping onto a large journal-esque book with his Amulet on top of it. " Well thankfully I didn't crush the box who knows what might have happened " he lets out a sigh of relief and puts the journal as well as his Amulet on the counter then starts digging around the strange box attempting to find anything else that might be hidden within.

After a full hour of trying to find more items , even resorting to putting both arms then even his head in the box he ends up empty handed but at least he found the book and this box wich seemingly can fit several items and still be weightless as he learned via testing it out by putting everything he had on the counter in the box. Taking just the Amulet and book back out he leaves the other items in the Storage-box and puts it in the Master Bedrooms closet.

Now standing in the backyard with a new goal in mind , Book in one hand and Amulet in the other he figures it's about time he learns how to use the Amulet and perhaps even learn a few spells luckily he doesn't have any close neighbors and a large privacy fence surrounds his entire house. Opening the journal simply labeled ' research ' to the first page he notices two things , 1st being the name of the person the journal apparently belonged to ; Their name being Cormac MacAlasdair , and the 2nd thing he noticed was several pages were tagged most likely as a crash course from Aleister considering as far as Garret knows there is no " Cormac MacAlasdair " in this world , at least not one that would have any relation to him.

Jumping to the first tagged page Garret is pleased to find detailed instructions on not only how to invoke a titan but a quick description of the particular titan who's amulet he's currently holding. " Face them! Dullahan ! " Garret invokes the headless Titan , his voice full of Authority to make sure the titan he's summoning knows he's serious and showing the titan the respect it deserves.

After Garret's invokation the Amulet lets out a flash and a few feet away from Garret now stands the powerful , Awe-inspiring figure of his first Titan Dullahan.

" Fuck that's cool.....okay Dullahan let's see what you got " he mutters ounce more looking through the information the journal has on the Titan. After a few moments and several ' mhm ' Garret ounce more addresses the Armored titan with his first command , while pointing up towards the sky he says  " Dullahan ! Show me your Flame Burst !" And without hesitation the titan obeys lifting it's Face-shield up towards the sky the mouth opening and spewing a continuous flame like a flame thrower.

Garret claps impressed by the literal fire-power of his first Titan , especially since fire isn't even his main thing rather the titans incredible strength and ability with its Flail and shield. " Excellent job Dullahan , Practice your flail skills while I see if this book has anything on spells ". The blonde now-teen tells his titan while taking a seat in the shade of the single large tree in his backyard flipping through the book specifically to the tagged pages.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

396K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
575K 20.9K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.3M 51.9K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
27.2M 263K 32
"Here's what I want you to do," I began, trailing my hands up his muscular body to wrap my arms around his neck. "I want you to do me, and do me hard...