☣️||Broken Promises||Murder D...

By SpiralTheWriter

•||"You left me to rot and die just like the others..." - Shirley Finch||• •||Warnings:||• •||Violence||• •||... More

•||Chapter 2: The Drama||•
•||Chapter 3: As Trapped As A Mouse||•
•||Chapter 4: Lost Gravity||•
•||Chapter 5: The Big Chaos||•
•||Chapter 6: Tapes Of The Past||•
•||Chapter 7: Sentinel Mishap||•
•||Chapter 8: Nightly Walk||•
•||Chapter 9: ???||•
•||Chapter 10: Myths||•
•||Chapter 11: Secrets||•
•||Chapter 12: Disoriented||•
•||Chapter 13: Offering||•
•||Chapter 14: Missing||•
•||Chapter 15: Creepy||•
•||Chapter 16: RUN||•
•||Chapter 17: Attack||•
•||Chapter 18: Snowman||•
•||Chapter 19: Returning||•
•||Chapter 20: Thinking||•
•||Chapter 21: Step 1 Part 1||•
•||Chapter 21: Step 1 Part 2||•
•||Chapter 21: Step 1 Part 3||•
•||Chapter 22: Failed Identification||•
•||Chapter 23: Finding Buildings Part 1||•
•||Chapter 23: Finding Buildings Part 2||•
•||Chapter 34: The End||•

•||Chapter 1: First Encounter||•

387 7 3
By SpiralTheWriter

N was by himself at this point, he was terrified and scared without having Uzi by his side. Cyn was about to attack N but before she could, a "worker drone" came from behind and hit Cyn in the head with an axe.

"Ow!" Cyn yelped, she winces in pain and looked behind to see an enemy of hers, Shirley Finch.

N was obviously hiding to avoid any combat or fighting.

"It's been a long time since I last fought you, I still remember the time you tried to kill me just because I had more attention than you." Shirley Finch said with a scowl and an annoyed look on her face.

"I still think you're weak, the fact you get offended by me trying to help you is pathetic!" Cyn argued.

"Says the one that ruined my reputation back at the manor" Shirley Finch scoffed.

N peaks from his hiding spot, confused by Shirley Finch's appearance. It's been a VERY long time since they ever saw her due to the gala event incident.

Shirley Finch and Cyn keep back talking each other, starting an argument with each other. N listened to the drama or tea as others called it and it was indeed interesting that his "sister" or "buddie" had drama with his friend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

877K 23.2K 39
"what're you doing?" "it's a pinkie promise" Aloura laughed lightly, grabbing his bruised hand and prying his pinkie from his locked fists. Her hear...
Cry-Baby By Criss

Teen Fiction

3.3M 105K 30
I wiped my eyes once again to see deep piercing green ones looking down at me. More tears came as I saw the root of my anger, and I stood up pushing...
21.6M 786K 89
When she was 14, Dalia was sold to Matteo Martinelli, the former leader of the largest Italian mafia. Flash forward with his son, Vittore Martinelli...
Her Rock By Cheyanne

Teen Fiction

3.1M 64.9K 36
Ella Mae Emerson, the girl who stays hidden at all costs, the girl who likes to be alone with eyes glued to the floor, words coming out as stutters...