Linked universe one shots

By judgycatwithsock

These stories of the Links are shared between two people on the same account (sisters). There'll be slight w... More

Meeting
Wild scars
Who was the first?
Wild had to leave?? Part 1
Wild dies
Whats a yiga???
Concussion??
Are you a furry?

Intro

56 1 4
By judgycatwithsock

To sort of explain this weirdly, this account is shared between two people (we're sisters). We do share different writing styles so it may be obvious if the writer changes. We will try to give slight warnings at the beginnings of a some chapters.

These are linked universe one shots. My only warning is that there'll be a lot of wild and sky based stories because they're our favourite characters. We'll try not to forget about other characters but no promises.

Warning: The account is originally owned by the oldest (me, the one writing this warning) so some other stories on the account will be rather different.

Feel free to give suggestions and request we'd very much appreciate it.

Thank you, Please Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 2.1K 27
updated as of 9/8/2023. requests are closed! read my recent story!
1.2M 34K 51
A legend was written years ago of two white lycan made to be mates, to love-hate, fight but also made to be together for the supernatural being bette...
2.8M 95.7K 45
With only three weeks left of summer, Nora and her friends decided to road trip to a secluded territory with a wondrous lake in Northwest Indiana. Un...