Worldwide - Kim Seokjin

By kk_140t7

Jin is working as a soloist while he waits for his bandmates to get back from the military. When he's walking... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 13

43 5 2
By kk_140t7

"Hey Quinn. I've got a few questions." I was currently sitting on the couch beside Jin. I felt the need to go ahead and get this out of the way, especially with the fact she moves in two weeks.

"What's up girl?"

"So you know how my soulmate's from South Korea and you're moving there? I was wondering if you'd like a permanent roommate?" I pause to wait for her response. The call's silent before I hear a squeal that makes me pull the phone from my ear.

"Madi, I'd love to have you live with me!" I let out a breath of relief and lean onto Seokjin's shoulder. He looks down at me with a soft smile while running his fingers through my hair.

"Well, I better go start packing." She chuckles and we tell each other goodbye before I hang up. I lift my head slightly to look up at Jin with a smile. His grin that he gives me in return makes my heart beat faster and the butterflies in my stomach flutter at the same rate. I lean forward and peck his lips before I stand up and make my way into my laundry room.

Pulling out the boxes I had in there from the last time I moved and placed a few in each room. I find Jin in my room placing my more valuable things in one of the boxes. I smile and walk over to help him. He jumps in surprise when I kneel down next to where he stares at one of the pictures. It was a picture of me and Quinn at Disney world for a vacation.

"You know, when that picture was taken me and her had only been friends for three months." I chuckle. "I met her about the same way I met you. I ran into her at a fast food restaurant when she was leaving. We crashed into each other and her food and drink went everywhere so after we cleaned it up I bought her a new meal and we ate together. We've been practically inseparable since."

When I glance over at him he's got a soft smile on his face. "That's sweet. But it seems you have a bad habit of running into people."

"You have no idea," I snort. His nose scrunches in amusement and he carefully lays the picture in the box.

"Alright, lets get packing so that we can spend more time together when we're done."

-----

The week passes by quickly and I've got my house up for sale and someone coming to look at in the next day. I'm currently staying in a hotel with Quinn waiting for Monday, since that's the earliest flight we could book that wasn't full. The only unfortunate thing about this week is that Jin had to leave.

That's where I was heading now. I was sitting next to Jin in my car with Sejin and the security car trailing not too far behind me. I held his hand as I drove, the sinking feeling in my heart getting worse the closer we got to the airport.

"Do you really have to go?" I whisper. His hand squeezes mine comfortingly.

"You're leaving in three days Madi. I think we'll survive till then. Plus we can call and text whenever so I might be half way across the world but you won't be able to get rid of me that easily," he chuckles.

I sigh and nod. "I don't want to get rid of you at all," I say with a soft voice. I swiftly pull into a parking spot at the front and turn to look at him. "I want to go with you..."

"You're following me in three days. We won't be separated too long. I'll call you whenever I can and text you even when I'm busy. I won't let you go now, I've only just gotten you," He whispers the last part before gently pressing his lips to mine. "I've waited for thirteen years for you, I can wait three days to see you again."

I wrap my arms around his shoulders and pull him closer. "That doesn't mean I'm not going to miss you." His shoulders shake in my arms as he laughs. I feel his head shift and his lips against my cheek.

"I'm going to miss you too, Princess. And as much as I'd like to stay with you forever, I've got to go." He presses a chaste kiss to my lips and opens the car door. "Bye, Madilynn." With a blush I give him a small wave.

"Bye Jin..." A smile tugs at his lips as he closes the door and blows me a kiss.

Watching him walk into the airport and keeping myself sat in my car has to have been one of the hardest things I've ever done, but I've got to be strong. Plus, it's only three days. What could happen? So with tear filled eyes and a heavy heart I pull away from the building and make my way back to my hotel.

The drive was only fifteen minutes but it felt like an eternity without Jin's constant commentary and supply of dad jokes. When I finally pull into a parking space and make my way to mine and Quinn's shared room, I collapse onto my bed with a sigh.

"You look like your puppy died." I turn my head in the direction of my best friend's voice.

"It feels like my hearts been ripped out and is on the plane with him." She huffs out a breath.

"God, If you're gonna be like this the next three days I'm gonna change rooms." I place a hand on my chest to act offended.

"How dare you want to leave me? You're supposed to make me feel better, Quinnie!" She giggles at me.

"Should I print a picture of Jin out and put it on the wall? You could make out with his picture while you wait for the real thing." My eyes widen in horror as she doubles over and laughs.

"Quinn, that's like super fucking creepy! How could you even suggest that?!" This only makes her laugh harder. And since she was already doubled over, she just...falls. The loud thud as she hits the floor coaxes a gasp from me before I join her in her fit of laughter.

And this was how the next three days go. Quinn saying or doing something to keep me distracted from Jin being gone. And with it being the night before our flight we go to bed way earlier than normal.

-----

I grumble at the sound of my alarm. I cover my eyes trying to slowly wake up when a pillow hits me in the face.

"Turn that shit off Madi!" Quinn's voice husky with sleep echoes through the room. I grumble and roll over, throwing the pillow back as I go, and turn off my alarm. Tossing the blankets off of my legs I waddle into the bathroom and do my business and brush my teeth. As I'm walking out she rushes in and slams the door shut.

As I wait for Quinn to get out of the bathroom I pack my suitcases and carry on and set them by the door. I look around the room and pick up and little things of Quinn's that I find and place them in her bag.

When she finally comes out of the bathroom she puts everything in her bag and her carry on and walks to the door. We do one last check before we walk to the elevators to put our things in our cars. Once that's done we head to the front and check out.

When I sit down in my car I look at the time.

"Why the hell did we decide to book a flight for 5:30 in the morning?" I whine. With a huff I start the car and head to the airport.

I quickly get my things out of my car once I'm there and head inside to find Quinn. And there she is getting her at bag check.

-----

"We're on the way to South Korea Madi!" Quinn squeals from beside me. I chuckle and lean back against my seat.

"And in fifteen hours I'll get to see my soulmate," I smile wide. I love saying that. My soulmate. For so long I wanted to say those words and I finally can.

I close my eyes and decide sleep was a good option for now.

Waking up eight hours into the flight was not what I expected. Being the horrible napper I am I thought I'd only sleep for three hours. But no I decided to prove myself wrong so I slept for eight. But what made that worse was that I woke up with a huge headache. So that was just great. Then there was a really loud baby and who in their right mind would bring a baby on a fifteen hour flight. Apparently them. With a grumble I turn the screen in front of me on to a movie.

I watched a total of three movies, and by the time I was done with the third one there was only thirty minutes left till we landed. I look over at Quinn, who was asleep, and shake her awake.

"What?" She grumbles.

"We've got thirty minutes left and I wanted to give you time to wake up." She only nods and blinks her eyes a few time.

When the plane finally lands in Incheon Quinn was fully awake and chattering away like normal. As we walked through the gates with our luggage in hand she squealed yet again.

This all leads us to where we are now. In the back of a cab on the way to our apartment in Seoul. Thankfully Quinn is fluent in Korean so she knows how to keep a conversation. I'm fluent enough that I can understand and say basic words and phrases.

-----

The apartment was really nice. The cream colored walls of the combined living room and dining room were bare for now. The hardwood floors were a nice contrast to the walls. The arch to the kitchen was wide and the walls of the kitchen were cream too. Everything seemed so empty except for the mountains of boxes in the middle of the room.

The bathroom walls were a light blue and the shower was white with tile walls. The cabinets under the sink were white with a gray marble countertop that matched the cabinets and countertops in the kitchen. The floors were a gray tile that marbled slightly.

The bedrooms both had gray walls and the same hardwood floor as the rest of the apartment. The windows were big  and had a good view of the streets of Seoul. The closet was a nice size and so was the room itself.

We give ourselves about two hours to start building our furniture before we'd get dinner. And by the end we had beds, a couch, desks, and nightstands. We'd surprisingly accomplished a lot and laughed through all of it.

For dinner we went to a local restaurant. We tried Tteokbokki, kimchi, and Bibimbap. And we left with the promise of learning how to cook Korean food.

Once we were back at the apartment it was eight and we had at least two hours to kill before we went to bed. In those two hours I'd texted Jin about everything and promised to see him tomorrow.

We decided on watching a k-drama. So in reality we only watched two episodes before retiring to our rooms. I went to the bathroom and washed my face and do the rest of my routine.

I laid down in my new bed and stared at the ceiling for about an hour before finally falling asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 164 38
Jimin and Taehyung are best friends and soulmates. They met each other when Jimin almost died, and Taehyung save him. Since then, they have been thin...
382K 15.4K 60
In which a not so innocent text changes his life πŸ‘†kook πŸ‘‡tae ships: Taekook, Namjin and Yoonminseok this is purely fictional and doesn't relate to...
80K 3.5K 33
in which an aspiring actress and her favorite idol cross paths in the most unexpected way. *book 4 in the 'eternally yours' series! ~ all kang sooyou...
22.5K 1.7K 33
Hoseok is in love with his straight best friend Taehyung. But that soon changes when Taehyung gets a girlfriend and Hoseok meets a handsome man named...