After rebirth, she became the...

By loisantoinette

Author: Shen Xingmi When the daughter of an invisible wealthy family participated in a girl group talent show... More

11 - 20
21 - 30
31 - 40
41 - 50
51 - 60
61 - 70
71 - 80
81 - 90
91 - 100
101 - 110
111 - 120
121 - 130
131 - 140
141 - 150
151 - 160
161 - 170
171 - 180
181 - 190
191 - 200
201 - 210
211 - 220
221 - 230
231 - 240
241 - 250
251 - 260
261 - 270
271 - 280
281 - 290
291 - 300
301 - 310
311 - 320
321 - 330
331 - 340
341 - 350
351 - end

1 - 10

576 1 0
By loisantoinette

    Chapter 1 Birthday Gift

  "Yunyun, I have arrived at Kuijiang Bridge. I will arrive in about ten minutes."

  The second the red luxury car drove onto Kuijiang Bridge, the young and beautiful female car owner picked up her best friend "Yunyun" of incoming calls.

  When she saw the caller, her eyebrows, which had been troubled by something online, instantly relaxed.

  Song Chuge pressed the connect button with a calm expression.

  The clear and sweet voice of the other party instantly filled the entire luxury car, like a beautiful piece of music, but also like some kind of ominous omen.

  Song Chuge felt suddenly uneasy.

  Qingmei's eyebrows were slightly furrowed, and her bright eyes were more focused on the road in front of the car.

  Yunyun's tone was relaxed and filled with some kind of indescribable joy, maybe because today is her birthday, maybe because of something else...

  "Chu Chu, don't worry, drive slowly, my birthday gift for you will be here soon. ."

  Song Chuge smiled lightly and said in a doting tone: "What kind of gift? It's so mysterious."

  "Huh." Yunyun pretended to be incomprehensible, "Guess."

  "Bang!!"

  she said just now As soon as it fell, there was a loud sound that pierced the sky in her ears!

  "Ah!!!" Song Chuge exclaimed subconsciously.

  In an instant, she and her car flew out!
  His white hands tightly grasped the steering wheel, and veins protruded on his arms. Song Chuge's eyes widened in horror, and his whole face turned pale with fear.

  Tears fell from her eyes without warning.

  "No!" "Dad!" The chaotic picture flashed in her mind like a black and white movie.

  Nightmare-like scenes, replayed over and over again.

  The windshield was shattered by the bridge's guardrail. The huge glass block, like splashing raindrops, but as sharp as a sharp knife, scratched the girl's bright face.

  Severe pain instantly spread throughout her limbs, and hot red blood flowed from different places on her body.

  At the same time, a pungent smell of oil smoke rushed into Song Chuge's delicate nose.

  pain.

  She could feel the hot blood running down her cheek.

  The body seemed to be torn apart.

  What's even more fatal is that the brain is in a state of drowsiness.

  The tinnitus was like a long, thin needle, bit by bit, piercing deeply into her brain.

  Like a kind of torture.

  The red car was stuck beside the bridge, eye-catching, as if all it took was a straw falling on the front of the car to make it fall into the river.

  When the car owners behind the bridge heard the loud noise, they all stopped invariably, rolled down their windows, and looked to see what happened.

  Song Chuge endured the pain on his face and tried to stay calm, not daring to move rashly for fear that he would fall at any time.

  The sound of electricity was still ringing from the car's audio system. Yunyun hasn't hung up yet.

  "Yunyun, call the police! I...I was in a car accident!"

  The girl tried to keep her breathing calm and the vehicle balanced, even though her consciousness gradually became blurred.

  "Chuchu, you haven't guessed the birthday gift I gave you. How could I call the police?"

  Yunyun's tone was full of smiles.

  Song Chuge was shocked.

  Yunyun...why wasn't she worried at all when she heard that she had been in a car accident? Still happy?
  "You..." She vaguely understood something.

  "Oh, forget it, you are so stupid, then I won't hide it from you."

  "My birthday gift to you is..."

  The other party chuckled again, with a hint of happiness and unconcealable joy deep in his heart. The madness suddenly became fierce again!
  "Send you off!"

  The earth-shattering loud noise came from the back of the red car again!
  This time, the young car owner and his car fell heavily into the Kui River.

  Falling like meteors during the day.

  The girl did not expect that the last words she heard in this world would be:
  "How your father died, you can die!"

  She also did not expect that the person who said these words would be her only one. A true friend - Wen Xueyun.

  Dad...

  The moment she entered the river, the girl seemed to understand something.

  It turned out... her father's death was not a natural disaster... but a man-made disaster...

  Biting-cold water gradually filled the car. The water pressure came from all directions, and the overwhelming feeling of suffocation enveloped her.

  In her hazy state of consciousness, the God of Death seemed to be slowly walking toward her, and then... she gradually lost consciousness.

  Did you feel the same way when your father died?
  The poignant smile was frozen in the last second of her life.

  ...

  "Morning News: At x hour xx on x month x, xxxx, the traffic monitoring of Kuijiang Bridge recorded a thrilling scene."

  "On Lingcheng Kuijiang Bridge, a silver-gray car suddenly crossed the road at 90 degrees, crossing the road at an angle of 90 degrees. A red Porsche crashed into Kuijiang and then fell on its own."

  "According to the current results, there is only one victim, a female owner of the red Porsche. After identity verification, the owner was the one whose indecent photos have been widely circulated on the Internet recently. Song Chuge, the daughter of the Song Group."

  "At present, the body and the vehicle have been salvaged from the water."

  "Midday news: At present, the police have launched an investigation into the case of a car falling into the river on the Kuijiang Bridge. Based on road surveillance and salvage results, the police speculated that, This was a premeditated murder."

  "Today, the funeral of Song Chuge, the daughter of the Song Group, was held in xx. A total of 108 people were present, including Gu Hen, the president of the Song Group, and the popular female singer Wen Xueyun."

  " The popular female singer was so sad that she cried to the point of fainting at the funeral of her friend Song Chuge, the daughter of the Song Group. She is currently being treated in the hospital."

  Lingcheng Mingshi Private Hospital.

  "Ha." Looking at the news broadcast on the TV, the seemingly pale woman on the hospital bed raised her lips, and her eyes were filled with coldness.

  Song Chuge just looked at this so-called best friend quietly.

  The so-called only one!
  Sincere!
  We share joys and sorrows!
  Best friend!

  Cry until you faint?

  Hahahahaha! Song Chuge sneered. His eyes, which were originally brighter than all the stars, had lost their vitality.

  The scars on his face are particularly conspicuous.

  Of course Wen Xueyun couldn't see her.

  Song Chuge's eyes, as dark as night, were burning with endless raging fire of hatred.

  Why! ?

  He treated her with all his heart! He rescued her from the bad guys, gave her a famous brand, tried his best to help her work, taught her to sing and dance day and night because she wanted to participate in the talent show, and spent money to invest in her. But, what did she do to herself! ?
  Wen Xueyun! If I could do it all over again, I would definitely want you to bury me with me!
  ...

  Lingcheng, Country A.

  In this luxuriant city, the death of one person is insignificant.

  She has made little contribution to the country and is not a business tycoon.

  She was just an ordinary wealthy lady who died young.

  There are even indecent photos of her online.

  But everyone knows the anniversary of her death.

  On this day, there was music and singing every day, neon lights filled the sky, and most of the brightly lit Lingcheng was dim.

  Like a dead city.

  She managed to make a city miss her forever.

  Although countless people are confused.

  Until three years later.

  On the anniversary of her death.

  It was pouring heavily that day, and the sky was dark and gloomy, as if the end of the world had arrived early.

  [Morning News: Today, the body of female singer Wen Xueyun, who has been missing for three years, was found in Linhuang Mountain. It is reported that Wen Xueyun's body was unrecognizable, with multiple fractures all over her body, and the final cause of death was drowning]

  "Ha." Upon hearing the news, the corners of Song Chuge's mouth rose, and the resentment that had been accumulated in his heart for a long time was suddenly overcome by a kind of great hatred. replaced by the pleasure of retribution.

  Wen Xueyun!
  How I died is how you die!
  Hahaha! What retribution!
  With a click, a tall man with a beard walked in from the door.

  He is back? Song Chuge concentrated on her and walked to him silently, even though he couldn't see her.

  He was almost a changed man after she died.

  What did he do today? Does Wen Xueyun's death really have anything to do with him?
  The slender man in the middle, like a zombie, opened the door to the basement and walked stiffly and soullessly into the deep, territorial space.

  Song Chuge frowned slightly and quickly followed.

  That's where Song Chuge's body is.

  In the ice-blue crystal coffin, the girl is wearing a snow-white dress, with black hair hanging down on her shoulders, looking like a sleeping beauty.

  However, her lifeless breathing and thin, lifeless face showed that she had already died.

  For three years since the woman's death, he had been living in this empty villa built for only one person, with very few people disturbing him.

  The black suit was soaked all over his body, and his wet hair fell in messy strands on his forehead, but it could not hide his handsome face.

  However, the hollows in his eyes and face are very obvious.

  His face was like a corpse, which couldn't be more suitable to describe his current appearance.

  She looks exactly like the girl in the crystal coffin.

  He leaned slumped beside the crystal coffin, the world-weariness in his eyes was very obvious.

  "Chu Chu, I can't hold on anymore."

  His voice was extremely low and hoarse, as if coming from the deepest hell, and at the same time, he was gradually falling into hell.

  "You said it, I did it."

  "I'm here to accompany you."

  The medicine bottle slipped from his hand, rolled on the snow-white blanket, and stopped.

  "No!"

  (End of Chapter)

  Chapter 2 Fortunately
  , the feeling of suffocation came over me again.

  "Miyagi! No!"

  Song Chuge woke up instantly!
  The clear and translucent eyes widened, filled with hazy water vapor and the fear of the aftermath of the disaster.

  Cold sweat broke out in layers on Song Chuge's forehead, dripping down his thin cheeks, wetting the thin quilt a little bit.

  She breathed in the fresh air, and there was endless fear hidden in her clear water eyes.

  The fine dust floating in the air reflected in her starry eyes under the wisps of sunlight.

  What immediately caught the eye was the familiar crystal chandelier.

  Her breathing gradually calmed down.

  This is...her bedroom?
  Song Chuge slowly sat up, his cold eyes wandering around every corner.

  The soft, pure white quilt was slightly wrinkled, covering her slender legs.

  The plush carpet covers the dark brown sandalwood floor, and a beige soft leather sofa at the end of the bed sits on the carpet, giving the entire space an aristocratic and elegant style.

  Looking up, the most eye-catching thing is the huge photo on the wall.

  Song Chuge stared at himself in the photo blankly.

  That girl had bright eyes and white teeth, a cold air between her brows, and an air of independence from the world in her dark eyes, as if she was repelling others thousands of miles away.

  The long hair is lazily and casually curled around the shoulders, adding a sense of charm to the whole person.

  That was her...

  just not her now.

  The girl in the painting is such a proud person!
  However, she is no longer her.

  But what is going on now?

  Is she still alive?

  Has she returned to her room?
  Could everything that happened in my mind just now be a dream? But what dream could be so real?

  In an instant, a flood of memories crazily poured into the young girl's mind, gradually gathering into an unknown fire, and instantly exploded like a bomb!
  A splitting headache.

  "Hmph!"

  Song Chuge bit her pale lower lip tightly, resisting the pain, and groaned several times.

  The girl was curled up in the middle of the big bed, the snow-white quilt was pressed into layers of folds, and the cold sweat gradually soaked her pajamas.

  After a while, the tingling pain in her brain gradually subsided.

  She remained curled up and lying on her side, her eyes were dull, and she looked like she was dying. Her little face was weak and crystal tears rolled silently from the corners of her eyes at some point, without even her noticing.

  She was reborn.

  She went back five years.

  Five years ago, the day she fell into the swimming pool.

  Suddenly, Song Chuge moved and slowly lay down flat.

  She was in a daze, and her dull eyes gradually turned to the floor-to-ceiling window, looking at the swimming pool with the beautiful red clouds shining in the sun.

  Much like the sunset on the day she died.

  It doesn't matter whether she is a self-contradictory Song Chuge, has strange tastes, or is looking for death. Although she can't swim, she just likes to stare at the open-air swimming pool in a daze.

  Especially in the evening, the beauty of the summer sunset reflected in the swimming pool is comparable to the aurora.

  What she enjoys most is sitting or lying by the pool, drinking a glass of wine, staring at the glow for an hour or two, and relaxing herself.

  This is also... In order to accommodate her request, Miyagi specially hired someone to build a huge swimming pool outside her bedroom.

  Before she fell into the water, the maid's call kept echoing in her mind.

  "Help! Help!"

  The maid cleaning the swimming pool accidentally fell into the deep water for some unknown reason.

  At that time, Song Chuge had just finished his routine dance and vocal practice and came out of the bathroom after taking a shower. His long black wet hair was still dripping with water.

  As soon as she heard the sharp cry for help, she immediately frowned and ran out in stride.

  The moment he saw the maid falling into the water, Song Chuge made a quick decision and untied the lifebuoy next to him, threw it down, and then called loudly to the other servants and the villa's bodyguards.

  But the maid closed her eyes tightly, as if she didn't see or touch the lifebuoy that was close at hand. She kept struggling in the water, rising and falling, as if she was about to sink into the water in the next second.

  Seeing that no one came, the maid was already sinking...

  Song Chuge was anxious and had no choice but to lie down on the shore, holding the edge tightly with one hand, and extended the other helping hand to the maid. .

  She could still clearly recall the meaningful smile on the maid's hand as she held her right hand.

  It's like...

  I've been waiting for her to do this.

  Then, with a burst of force, she was pulled into the water.

  It turned out that she had already planned it.

  The terrifying feeling of suffocation surged into Song Chuge's heart again and enveloped her whole body. She immediately stopped thinking about it, her chest rose and fell slightly, and she took a big breath of air again.

  Fortunately, fortunately, she's not dead yet.

  She still has a chance to find out the truth about her father's death...

  and to make amends with the man who avenged her and died for her.

  Song Chuge couldn't even remember what she said to him.

  It seemed like they had always been strangers to each other.

  But, this life is different!

  Song Chuge's radiant eyes shone as brightly as starlight.

  Suddenly, footsteps with a familiar rhythm came from outside the door. Song Chuge immediately closed his eyes and pretended to have never woken up.

  "Sending you on your way!"

  "How did your father die? Just die how you

  want!" "I'm here to accompany you."

  "Help!"

  As soon as she closed her eyes, Wen Xueyun's fierce voice and Miyagi's murmur , and the maid's cry for help merged together in her mind, tightening her brain like a curse, and like countless thin needles, piercing her heart bit by bit.

  Then the venom of hatred slowly seeped into her heart along with the dense blood, and flowed through the fresh blood vessels in her body along with the blood.

  She seemed to have fallen into an endless abyss, surrounded by darkness. She only needed a little light and she could fly towards the light desperately.

  Suddenly, a faint and refreshing fragrance lingered around Song Chuge.

  Her world seemed to have light and gradually became brighter.

  Layers of cold sweat continued to break out on Song Chuge's forehead, dampening the strands of hair around his cheeks.

  Strands of black hair stick tightly to the temples.

  At some point, a tall and noble figure walked into the room and squatted down beside the girl's bed.

  "Fortunately..."

  The warm palm grasped Song Chuge's cold left hand, and pressed the white back of her hand with prominent veins against his solid chest.

  Song Chuge could faintly feel the strong and nervous heartbeat of the other party, thump thump thump.

  She breathed a sigh of relief and felt inexplicably relieved.

  "Chuchu, do you know how afraid I am of losing you again?"

  There was obvious panic, trembling and fear hidden in the deep male voice.

  Song Chuge opened his eyes without warning, and looked at him wordlessly, but his nose was inexplicably sore, and tears rolled down from the corners of his eyes again, soaking the pillow.

  She didn't pull her hand away, she just let Miyagi hold her hand quietly.

  Miyagi was still as handsome as she remembered - his angular face, eyes as dark and deep as night, with a gentle and charming sheen.

  He wears gold-rimmed glasses, and his whole body is full of ascetic air, but he also exudes a lonely and noble temperament.

  The collar of the white custom-made shirt is unbuttoned, revealing the white neck, which adds a touch of sexiness to the whole person.

  Fortunately, he is still the same person.

  Not the man with stubble who was tired of the world and depressed because of her departure.

  Miyagi just froze on the spot, staring at Song Chuge motionlessly with his deep dark eyes.

  He didn't expect Chu Chu to wake up so quickly and then suddenly open his eyes.

  Looking at her cold and haggard face, and the tears flowing from the corners of her eyes, Miyagi's Adam's apple twitched slightly, and he quickly retracted his hand, his lips pursed tightly, and a trace of self-blame filled his deep eyes.

  "I'm sorry..."

  It was him who failed to protect her.

  Did Chu Chu cry because she was afraid? He wanted to reach out and wipe away her tears, but...

  "Stay away from me and don't touch me."

  He still remembered what she said when they got married.

  Song Chuge didn't say anything, just stared at him so brightly.

  The two looked at each other for more than ten seconds.

  There is a subtle and unspeakable emotion in the air.

  Why does Chu Chu keep staring at him? Wasn't she always unwilling to look at her...

  Miyagi's calm heart was confused by a hint of surprise.

  "I'm hungry." There was a hint of crying in Song Chuge's plain voice.

  She broke the silence, her clear eyes still falling on Miyagi's face, as if she wanted to find the slightest clue from his subtle expression.

  Again...where did it come from?

  The corners of Miyagi's mouth still had the same light and warm curve as when he usually saw him. He stood up, his figure was tall enough for Song Chuge to look up at him.

  "I'm going to cook."

  Miyagi actually wanted to touch her head, but... he suppressed the throbbing in his heart and turned around to leave with steady steps.

  Song Chuge heard everything he said.

  He is afraid of losing her.

  Could it be that Miyagi had lost her before?
  Could it be that he was also reborn?
  Will it be so? Song Chuge's clear brows furrowed slightly, and the memory in his mind was still a little confused.

  After her death, she finally knew that Miyagi really liked her...even to the point where he was willing to give everything for her...

  After her death, she finally knew that she had always believed in the wrong person and misunderstood the right person...

  like What a complete idiot!
  Many things and memories gradually became clear in her mind until the moment of death, like lights gradually emerging from the water, lighting up her whole heart.

  ...

   Have you actually seen Chapter 2? admire!

  (End of chapter)

  Chapter 3 I'll Feed You

  Miyagi cooked porridge for Song Chuge with his own hands.

  When he walked to the door of the bedroom with the porridge, Song Chuge just sat on the bed blankly, looking at himself in the photo in front of him in a daze, his eyes losing their usual proud look.

  His heart stung.

  This time, he will definitely protect her! Don't let her get any harm!
  "It's time to eat."

  Miyagi's soft voice brought Song Chuge back to her senses, and she looked at him blankly.

  Song Chuge and Miyagi have been married for two years.

  There is no true love in family marriage.

  Because that person once told her that this was the marriage contract her father had made for her.

  She still remembered that she once asked that person: "What about you? Do you also want me to marry Miyagi?"

  His answer was cold and cruel.

  "This is the best choice for you and the Song family."

  At that time, her father died unexpectedly. The Song Group, which was already unstable, faced an unprecedented crisis and had to rely on external forces to survive this crisis. crisis.

  As for the Gong family, the number one family in Lingcheng, there were countless people who couldn't climb high even if they wanted to, but they gave her this opportunity to "climb high".

  She had to agree to the marriage with great disappointment.

  When she got engaged at the age of eighteen, Song Chuge had already made it clear to Miyagi that

  she had someone she liked and hoped that Miyagi would keep his distance from her.

  That year, she had just come of age.

  God gave her a cruel coming-of-age gift.

  The death of her father, the crisis of the group, marriage...everything happened unexpectedly and made her dizzy.

  She also failed the college entrance examination in July.

  She was extremely looking forward to being admitted to the same university as that person, but she failed... That person accompanied her to repeat studies for a year before she was admitted to that university.

  Later, on her twentieth birthday, she was drugged without anyone noticing and had a relationship with Miyagi.

  Her father gave her a very traditional education, and no matter how unwilling she was, she had to go to the Civil Affairs Bureau with Miyagi.

  On the day she received the certificate, she and Miyagi didn't say a word.

  Even if two people sit in the same space, they act as if they don't exist.

  The air was frozen like ice.

  Song Chuge still remembered that after she told Wen Xueyun about the incident, Wen Xueyun insisted that Miyagi deliberately framed her in order to make her willing to marry.

  She was noncommittal, but in her heart she believed those words because of her unfamiliarity with Miyagi, her prejudice against him, and her absolute trust in Wen Xueyun.

  She also asked Miyagi.

  Miyagi's eyes flickered and he said nothing.

  She became even more convinced.

  On the day of her wedding, she even wrote a will...

  Thinking about it now, she and Miyagi had been married for five years in her last life. Miyagi had always respected her and never forced her to do anything. How could he go against her will? And use that despicable method to tie her up?

  She had always misunderstood him.

  And in the end, he...!
  Song Chuge's chest couldn't help but heave ups and downs when he thought about all the events in his previous life, and his amber-like eyes contained unburnable hatred.

  She tried her best to suppress the endless hatred in her heart, and pretended to smile in front of Miyagi.

  "Thank you."

  Song Chuge's always clear voice became a bit hoarse and weak, his palm-sized face was pale and soft, and his big misty eyes were without luster.

  Seeing her appearance, which was so thin that she was almost out of shape, Miyagi Jun's eyebrows tightened, and he couldn't help but feel a deep feeling of distress in his heart.

  "I..."

  Miyagi carefully held the porridge and sat down beside her bed. A barely visible hesitation flashed across his face and said, "I... feed you..."

  He was afraid that Song Chuge would refuse.

  But he didn't expect that she would actually nod!
  "Okay." Song Chuge nodded.

  The girl's eyes were as blurry as fireworks, and the corners of her pale mouth always had a gentle upward curve.

  Miyagi was stunned for two seconds before he started feeding her one bite at a time, like a normal couple.

  Such a peaceful scene of time is what he has longed for all his life, but he did not expect that after rebirth, he would actually achieve it so easily!
  Why is Chu Chu's behavior different from how he remembers it? Although Miyagi had doubts in his heart, his heart still felt unprecedentedly satisfied.

  Song Chuge ate silently, his mind still a little confused.

  The porcelain bowl gradually reached the bottom. Miyagi's dark pupils stared at Song Chuge, who was rarely obedient, and gently wiped her mouth.

  Realizing that such an action might be too intimate and that she might be unhappy, Miyagi quickly retracted his hand!
  But this time, she didn't look at him with a sullen face, but looked at him and smiled.

  "Thank you, Miyagi."

  The faint smile that spread across the corner of the girl's mouth was like a light cloud, floating in Miyagi's heart.

  Chu Chu said "thank you" to him twice? And called his name?
  There was no alienation in her voice. Does this mean that their relationship will slowly get better?

  Miyagi was stunned for a second, and his deep eyes flashed with bright joy.

  The corners of his lips curled up slightly, and he replied in a low voice: "You're welcome..."

  In the end, he still glanced at the pale Song Chuge with distress and reluctance, turned around and left the bedroom with his long legs.

  On the bedside, the mobile phone rang.

  Song Chuge's eyes moved from Miyagi's tall back to the mobile phone, he approached slowly and picked up the mobile phone.

  When she saw the caller ID, her expression as calm as water suddenly turned cold, and her whole body suddenly exuded endless chill, making people feel as if they were in a world of ice and snow.

  The dark light of hatred, like a bright light, gradually emerged in her beautiful eyes.

  "Hello."

  Song Chuge's voice was low and hoarse, and his breathing calmed down his indifference.

  Wen Xueyun's tone was no different from her previous life. She was equally anxious and her tone was sharper than usual.

  "Chu Chu! I heard that you fell into the water! Are you okay!?"

  Song Chuge raised the corners of his lips, narrowed his eyes slightly, and pretended to be relaxed: "I'm fine, don't worry."

  "But, who did you listen to? ?"

  In her previous life, she also asked Wen Xueyun casually, and Wen Xueyun's answer was the same as before: "Miyagi called me and told me, and he asked me to come and take care of you."

  She said it was Miyagi who called.

  She knew that Chu Ge and Miyagi had nothing to say.

  Now that I think about it, this excuse is so lame.

  Song Chuge thought to himself, if he had been smarter, wouldn't he have ended up dying young?

  In the end, there was no need to let Miyagi, who was so proud, become a prisoner... It was all her fault! Song Chuge's bright eyes flashed with deep self-blame.

  "Yunyun, please come over. I'm really fine."

  Song Chuge's answer was the same as in the previous life.

  "How can that be done! How can I rest assured if I don't come and take a look in person? Just wait!"

  Wen Xueyun hung up the phone, her tone was so urgent and full of concern that Song Chuge still felt very warm at that time.

  After her father passed away, she thought there were only two people left in the world who were kind to her. One was Wen Xueyun, who she had played with since childhood, and the other was that person...

  But now... Wen Xueyun was afraid that if Wen Xueyun came over to take a look, she would He looked embarrassed after falling into the water, right? Song Chuge's knuckled hands tightly squeezed the phone. The protruding veins on the back of his hands were frightening, and a cold light suddenly appeared in his eyes.

  The smile of the maid who pulled her into the water still stayed very clearly in her mind.

  "Dong dong."

  The knock on the door made Song Chuge quickly calm down and turned to look at the door.

  Miyagi strode in with warm water and the tranquilizer prescribed by the family doctor in his hand.

  Song Chuge smiled instantly, took the medicine in his hand, and took it obediently.

  "Thank you." She said softly, looking at Miyagi with bright eyes.

  The third time...

  Miyagi's red lips pursed slightly, the coolness of Song Chuge's fingertips still seemed to remain in his palms, and there was a touch of unnoticeable joy in his eyes.

  Just when he took the water glass and was about to turn around and leave, Song Chuge suddenly stopped him.

  "Acheng."

  She had never called his name softly in such a calm tone.

  Moreover, you still call him Acheng?

  She calls herself Acheng! ?
  Miyagi's heart was pounding, his steps froze, and he looked back at her, his calm eyes causing extraordinary waves. That was a surprise that he had never seen in his eyes that were always as deep as water.

  "What did you call me?"

  "Ah Cheng!" Song Chuge smiled brightly, like fireworks that bloomed instantly in the night sky, but left an indelible mark in Miyagi's heart.

  "You" have always been a smart and sharp business giant, but at this moment, you can't say a word.

  Miyagi's throat felt like it was blocked by sweet marshmallows.

  Looking at his stunned face, Song Chuge smiled even more, and a light of self-blame flashed deep in his eyes.

  "Well, I want to ask Acheng, have you called Wen Xueyun?" Her voice was sweet and waxy, not as cold and noble as usual.

  Miyagi could keenly feel that his girl was different from before. Why? Doubts gathered in his eyes and then dissipated.

  Hearing that familiar name, Miyagi's deep eyes still flashed with obvious hatred.

  He pursed his lips and suppressed the hatred in his heart.

  Chu Chu and Wen Xueyun are good friends now. She has not yet recognized Wen Xueyun's true face. He should slowly expose Wen Xueyun in front of Chu Chu. he thought.

  Miyagi looked down at Song Chuge's bloodless face and said in an extremely soft tone: "I didn't call her. Do you want her to come over and stay with you? Then I'll call her."

  If anyone else were present, they would definitely be shocked by his words that were so gentle that they seemed to be tiresome.

  Is that still the cold-faced King of Hell they knew?
  "No, no need." Chu Ge quickly stopped. Hearing his gentle words like the spring breeze, he stuttered for some reason, "I, I've beaten him."

  "Okay, I understand." Miyagi smiled. When he smiled, his eyebrows were as curved as crescent moons.

  Chu Ge didn't know why, but looking at his doting, gentle, innocent and harmless smile like a child's, Chu Ge froze in his breath and swallowed subconsciously. Something seemed to pop up in his heart that he had never felt before.

  Song Chuge, the eldest daughter of the Song family, considers herself to be very discerning. She can count on one hand the number of people whose appearance she has praised since childhood.

  Although she was not familiar with Miyagi before, Miyagi's appearance must be among the top two in Song Chuge's heart. But now, Miyagi's status in her heart is unmatched by anyone.

  "Then you have a good rest. I'll go back to the study to work first. If you need anything, just call me, okay?"

  Song Chuge looked at a smile that was even more gorgeous and charming than the sunset. His thick eyelashes trembled like wings, and he blinked slightly. He nodded blankly: "Okay."

  In his previous life, Miyagi...

  undoubtedly fulfilled the responsibility of a qualified husband to her.

  He can cook, and the cooking is delicious...

  He will get up early every day to make breakfast for her, and warm milk for her at night... He

  will stay with her to take care of her when she is sick; he will rush back when she is injured during dance practice home, even if she wasn't welcome; when she lost her voice while practicing singing, he invited the best doctor home without saying a word; when she was taking the driver's license exam, he secretly put down the homework he had carefully prepared for her on her bedside; He sent her blessings and small gifts every holiday, even if she didn't accept it...

  He gave her his own black card, although she had never used it...

  And he had always been clean and did not look for it because of her rejection. Other women.

  Song Chuge was not unmoved at that time.

  These things were things that that person had never done for her.

  However, she stubbornly believed that the reason why Miyagi did this was just out of responsibility.

  What true love can there be in a family marriage?
  In her last life, her youth and her eyes had long been filled by another person.

  But, in the end, that person...heh. Song Chuge smiled bitterly, determination flashing in his eyes.

   Have you actually seen Chapter 3? ? ? God...

  (End of this chapter)

  Chapter 4 Wen Xueyun

  Miyagi never called Wen Xueyun.

  Song Chuge's suspicions were confirmed. The corners of his lips could not help but curl up with a self-deprecating arc, and his clear eyes exuded a cold light.

  Since Miyagi never called Wen Xueyun, how did Wen Xueyun know about this?
  It seemed that the maid had something to do with Wen Xueyun!
  Perhaps, it was she who told Wen Xueyun...

  In

  the study room of the villa, special assistant Geng Zhi had been waiting for Miyagi for a long time.

  Song Chuge's sweet call echoed in Miyagi's mind all the way, as if she had called it a thousand times.

  "Acheng~" The scene that he had fantasized about countless times in his mind has now come true, and Miyagi is still a little unbelievable.

  She had hardly spoken to him before.

  But today,
  "Master, what should I do with that maid?"

  The special assistant's voice brought Miyagi back from his distant thoughts.

  Geng Zhi is the son of the old housekeeper of the Gong family. He grew up with Miyagi, so he calls him Young Master like the old housekeeper.

  "Use all the resources of the Gong family in various provinces and cities to try our best to prevent her from getting along in cities, even small towns and villages."

  Miyagi's words were indifferent and cruel.

  There was a gloomy light in the abyss-like ink eyes.

  Geng Zhi was stunned for two seconds, blinked, and looked at Miyagi with surprise in his eyes.

  what did he say?
  Use all the resources of the Gong family?

  The Gong family has so many resources. Not to mention whether they have been fully utilized, what if someone from Jingcheng finds out?   When did
  his young master... become so...   "making a fuss out of a molehill"?   Song Chuge just fell into the water, so he wouldn't be able to go to such a level of "big fight", right?   Miyagi frowned, glanced at him lightly, and said, "Don't doubt your own hearing."   In this new life, he will not let go of anyone who hurts Chu Chu!   Although he asked the housekeeper to quit her in the last life, he could not guarantee that this maid would not do anything small in the future.   Only by letting her go away can Chu Chu's safety be guaranteed!   "I understand." Geng Zhi pursed his lips.   ...   On the other side, Song Chuge held the door and stepped into the small study in the bedroom step by step. His slender legs were still a little sore from the aftermath of the disaster.   She locked the door from the inside, then rummaged through the safe and found the will she had written when she got married.   "If possible, I want to lie in a crystal coffin and sleep peacefully."   "The person I love is by my side."   For some reason, when Chu Ge saw this sentence, his nose immediately became sore, and his hot tears were like broken threads. The beads fell down one by one as if they were free and wet the paper.   Miyagi...   Chu Ge hugged that thin piece of paper as if he was holding his entire past life.   She leaned against the desk and slumped on the cold sandalwood floor, holding her head high and wailing silently, letting tears fall down her cheeks and falling on the floor, her whole body shaking uncontrollably.   It took her a long time to calm down, but she still couldn't stop twitching.   Both eyes were red and swollen, like walnuts.   After a long time, Song Chuge's absent-minded eyes gradually focused on the crumpled will in his arms.   "Young Madam, Miss Wen is here." The familiar and respectful voice of the housekeeper, Uncle Liu, happened to come from outside the bedroom and study.   Uncle Liu knocked on the study door three times gently and rhythmically.   Hearing that name, Song Chuge's clear eyes were half-squinted, and his whole body was instantly shrouded in endless chill.   "Okay~wait for me." Song Chuge's voice was still full of tears.   Young Madam... are you crying? Uncle Liu had keen ears and made guesses in his mind.   Or is it just a cold? Should I ask the family doctor to take a look again? Or tell the young master? You still have to tell the young master...   Song Chuge walked out of the study with two big red and swollen eyes.   Uncle Liu glanced at her lightly and instantly understood Song Chuge's situation.   "Uncle Liu, please help me entertain her and tell her I'll be down right away." Chu Ge's voice finally became somewhat normal, but it was also very hoarse.   Uncle Liu lowered his waist slightly and said, "Yes."   Uncle Liu walked out immediately.   A cold and cruel look flashed in Chu Ge's eyes. She tore all the wills in her hand to pieces. With an evil smile on her lips, she sprinkled them into the study trash can like light snowflakes.   Wen Xueyun!   Heh, I want to see what kind of medicine you are selling in your gourd?

  He has been dormant beside me for so many years, just waiting for that day.

  Song Chuge slightly covered his eyes that were swollen from crying with cosmetics, put on a simple white shirt and jeans and walked out, exuding a natural elegance.

  As soon as she reached the stairs, Wen Xueyun couldn't wait in the living room and rushed up in a hurry.

  As soon as she saw Song Chuge, Wen Xueyun's hands were groping up and down her arms, as if her eyebrows were burning and full of anxiety.

  "Chu Chu, are you okay?"

  Song Chuge looked at her facial expression, his pale and dry lips slightly hooked, and a hint of sarcasm hidden in his eyes.

  This acting skill is so great that it would be a pity not to be an actor and win the Golden Arts Award.

  As soon as Miyagi received the news that Wen Xueyun had arrived at the door of the villa, he strode out of the study with a stern expression.

  He stood at the corner of the corridor and watched the scene coldly.

  As long as Wen Xueyun dares to touch Song Chuge's hair, he will definitely make Wen Xueyun's life worse than death in her previous life!
  "I'm really fine, don't worry." Song Chuge pretended to be excited and smiled sweetly.

  Deep in her beautiful eyes, there is a cold expression.

  Wen Xueyun breathed a sigh of relief and patted her chest: "That's good!"

  "Don't go near that swimming pool again! Do you hear me?" She spoke nervously, pouting her pink lips, pretending to be angry.

  "Okay, I listen to you." Song Chuge smiled sweetly, took the initiative to hold Wen Xueyun's arm, and pulled her downstairs.

  "Don't deal with me," Wen Xueyun looked at her worriedly and frowned, "Do you know how scared and worried I was when I heard the news?"

  However, a flash of light flashed in Wen Xueyun's eyes. A dim light.

  Song Chuge is really lucky if he is not dead!

  That person too, who let her make her own decisions? What a fool!
  "You too, you know you can't swim and you still save people? Should I say you are kind or stupid? If you do this again, I will lock you in the room and you are not allowed to go anywhere!"

  "Okay, you Stop being so nagging."

  Although Chu Ge had a smile on his face, his eyes were filled with endless ice.

  "This time, Wen Xueyun, let me dig out all your hidden secrets bit by bit." Chu Ge sneered in his heart.

  Miyagi always kept a moderate distance and secretly observed them. Looking at Song Chuge, he could not hide his worry, as if he could rush forward at any time.

  ...

  (End of chapter)

  Chapter 5 Reality
  "Forget it, let's talk about something happy. Do you know, your Xiuyin fans have exceeded ten million!"

  On the sofa in the living room, Wen Xueyun tightly held Song Chuge's cold hands and said excitedly.

  "Really? That's great!" Song Chuge looked at her with a smile that didn't reach his eyes.

  In the past, she really felt that Wen Xueyun was sincerely happy for her. However, the incident that happened not long ago made Song Chuge suddenly realize that

  Wen Xueyun's purpose was already so obvious.

  "Everyone says you have a voice that has been kissed by an angel!"

  That's all.

  Nourishing her pride bit by bit.

  "No way~"

  "By the way, where is Miyagi? Why didn't he come back to take care of you when you fell into the water?"

  Wen Xueyun seemed to mention this topic inadvertently, but a glimmer of jealousy and resentment flashed in her eyes, all of which fell into Song's eyes. In Chu Ge's eyes.

  Song Chuge looked at her and sneered in his heart.

  Yes, this is how she was tricked by Wen Xueyun's words again and again.
  Wen Xueyun herself pretended to be a lady every time in front of Miyagi, leaving her alone to be as mean as a shrew. Wen Xueyun's purpose should not be simple, right?

  "Oh, that's right," Chu Ge pretended to agree, "But hasn't he always been like this? I'm used to it."

  "So, Chu Chu, since you don't like Miyagi at all, you must divorce Miyagi as soon as possible! "Wen Xueyun held Song Chuge's hand and said sincerely, "You are the eldest lady of the Song family, how could you wrong yourself so much!"

  "Yes, it's time not to wrong yourself." Chu Ge nodded in agreement. It was time to make peace with him as soon as possible. Miyagi confessed.
  "You're right to think so!"

  However, when these words fell into the ears of the man eavesdropping in the stairwell, they had another meaning -

  it turned out that Chu Chu had wanted to divorce him for a long time?

  It turned out that he had been making her suffer?
  If so, should he let it go? Let her go?
  But why did she call him "A Cheng"? Is it just to cut open his heart from the other side? Let him taste a little sweetness and then fall into endless hell?

  If that was the case, he would be happy with it.

  A bitter smile lingered on Miyagi's lips.

  Wen Xueyun searched for many topics and talked about it for half an hour, and finally left with Song Chuge's calm words.

  Before leaving, he asked Song Chuge to have a good rest, his eyes full of worry.

  Her sincere performance made Song Chuge begin to wonder, had he misunderstood her?
  Could it be that his death was really just a dream?

  If it weren't for the moment she closed her eyes, that suffocating feeling really stayed in her body... If it weren't for what happened in the next few years, replaying in her mind like a movie, she would really think that... Just a dream.

  But...that's all reality.

  A stark, cruel reality.

  A reality that makes people fall into a dark ice cave and an endless abyss without being prepared.

  Her heart had already become cold.

  She also doesn't know how her acting skills are and whether her secrets are exposed.

  However, judging from Wen Xueyun's normal expression, she should not show anything strange.

  "Uncle Liu, how is the girl who fell into the water doing now?"

  Song Chuge's clear voice suddenly lost the affection he pretended to face Wen Xueyun, and was filled with coldness.

  "Back to Madam, she is already awake. I wanted to thank Madam for her help, but I was afraid of disturbing your rest, so I didn't let her come over." Uncle Liu replied, with a hint of doubt in his eyes.

  Madam, this change is... a bit fast.

  "Give me her detailed information."

  Song Chuge took a sip of hot water, but the hot water could not warm her heart. The mist spread on the tip of her delicate nose.

  "The details include the results of every exam in school, as well as the information of her parents and brothers."

  Why did the young lady suddenly want the information of a little maid?

  Despite the doubts in his heart, Uncle Liu still said respectfully: "Okay, young lady, I will try my best."

  "Uncle Liu, please forgive me." Song Chuge smiled gratefully.

  If you don't enter the tiger's den, how can you catch the tiger's cubs?
  She wanted to go into the tiger's den to see what the tiger that ate her had planned behind it!
  Uncle Liu looked at Song Chuge with a bit of surprise. Young Madam...why was she so polite to him?

  Uncle Liu turned around and left in surprise.

  As long as Wen Xueyun stayed by Song Chuge's side, Miyagi watched in the dark.

  After all, he was still unwilling to let Song Chuge stay alone with Wen Xueyun.

  He must always find someone to keep an eye on the culprit who killed Chu Chu in his previous life! Only in this way could he let her go with peace of mind and pursue the happiness he wanted.
  Geng Zhi waited in the study for a long time, but did not wait for his boss.

  When did his boss become so uninterested in work?
  He couldn't help but go out to look for Miyagi, but found him peeking at Song Chuge in the stairwell?

  Geng Zhi couldn't help but sigh: Is peeking at his wife more important than the entire group's quarterly report? When did his young master Gong become...so love-minded?
  Song Chuge has always been lukewarm towards Young Master Gong, like an emotionless machine.

  He also runs to the Song Group every day!
  He simply ignored his young master!
  But Young Master Gong was still wishful thinking... Alas,
  just as he was shaking his head and sighing, Miyagi silently walked up to him at some point, his thin lips pursed slightly, and his tone was dismissive and indifferent.

  "That maid, don't touch her yet."

  Geng Zhi was stunned for a second and said, "Yes."

  He was going to ban her just now, why did he change his mind now? His boss is really unpredictable. Obstinate and troubled.

  Song Chuge sat on the soft big bed, staring at the mobile phone on the bedside table with her clear eyes, and was in a daze for a while.

  Finally, I mustered up the courage to pick up the phone, found the special note, and made the call.

  A minute later, the phone was picked up.

  This minute feels like a century.

  Her expectations, which were enough for her, gradually drained away bit by bit like yellow sand in an hourglass. In the end, only disappointment remained in her chest.

  ...

  Wen Xueyun, who had just walked out of the villa, sat in the driver's seat of the white Volkswagen. After fastening her seat belt, she put on her Bluetooth headset, made a call, and started the car.

  "Hello? Sister Wen, I... what should I do now?"

  Idiot.

  Hearing the trembling female voice, Wen Xueyun cursed in her heart and pretended to be gentle: "Xiaoye, don't worry, Song Chuge won't blame you."

  "Really?"

  Her gentle words seemed to give the other party A reassurance. Qin Leye breathed a sigh of relief.

  She was really just impulsive at the time, thinking of Wen Xueyun telling her that Song Chuge couldn't swim... thinking of her dead parents...

  "Of course it's true. Based on my understanding of Song Chuge, she wouldn't blame you in the first place. "

  And she is a bit hard-spoken and soft-hearted. As long as you are grateful to her, work for her silently, be a little pitiful, use some tricks, and care about her a few words, she will completely trust you."

  "By then ." ...Haha, you will know what to do." Wen Xueyun smiled softly, but there was a knife hidden in her gentleness.

  "I understand, Sister Xueyun."

  Qin Leye swallowed, completely frightened by Wen Xueyun's gentle yet cruel words. After hanging up the phone, I couldn't recover for a long time.

  She's... so scary.

  (End of chapter)

Chapter 6 I fell into the water.
  The top floor of the Song Group headquarters building in Lingcheng is the president's office.

  From the moment the phone screen turned on, Gu Hen's heart never calmed down again.

  With long overlapping legs wrapped in black trousers, he stood up from his office seat, and his slender figure walked to the huge floor-to-ceiling window, overlooking the entire city shrouded in night like a king.

  The endless flow of vehicles reflects the city lights, which is more scorching than the summer sun.

  Gu Hen's eyes were so deep that no one could understand.

  It was rare that Chu Ge didn't come to the Song family to see him today...

  He waited for about a minute before walking back to the table. His knuckled fingers paused in the air before he picked up the phone and answered it.

  "Hello?"

  Song Chuge's tone could not be calmer, but under this calmness, Gu Hen felt that something was dead.

  Something he could never catch again.

  "Chu Ge, what's wrong?"

  "I fell into the water."

  Song Chuge's tone was calm, just like a weather announcer reporting the weather.

  She was no longer looking forward to Gu Hen's reply.

  Because the answer to her was nothing more than air.

  In the last life, she called him because she was afraid that she couldn't sleep at night.

  Called all night long.

  He didn't say anything, but just the sound of breathing made Song Chuge feel at ease.

  But...

  this time, she was unwilling to do that kind of thing.

  The kind of thing where you invest all your feelings but get nothing in return, the kind of thing where you are completely lost in the relationship and can't find yourself.

  Even after her death, Gu Hen just continued to be the president of his Song family. He even forgot the anniversary of her death and went abroad with his girlfriend on that day... Haha.

  Song Chuge had already decided the moment he was reborn that he would completely give up on Gu Hen!

  In her entire life, it is enough for her to repay Miyagi seriously!
  As long as she protects her own things and lives a peaceful life with Miyagi, that will be fine!

  "..."

  Gu Hen said nothing.

  Since Song Chuge could call him so calmly, it meant that there was nothing serious.

  He knew the answer she had in mind.

  She just heard him say to her in an anxious tone: "Where are you? How did you fall into the water? I'll come to you right away!"

  But...

  Gu Hen has never been such an irrational person.

  "Do you... need me now?"

  For a long time, he just asked this question.

  Then, the office door suddenly opened.

  "Ahen!"

  A familiar female voice came from the phone opposite.

  Song Chuge laughed at himself and turned his eyes to the swimming pool outside the floor-to-ceiling window, gradually becoming indifferent.

  "I think I won't need you anymore."

  After saying that, she hung up the phone.

  Delete that specially noted number from your phone address book forever.

  Song Chuge's disappointed words came over the phone. Gu Hen's slender figure froze, and the dark haze was hidden in Gu Jing Wubo's deep pupils.

  A mechanical sound of "beep beep" came from the phone.

  Gu Hen's hand dropped weakly, and the corners of Cen Bo's lips curved into a sad arc.

  She doesn't need him anymore.

  He should be happy.

  In this way, there is really no relationship between them. All the burdens in his heart can be let go.

  But...why...

  why wouldn't he give in?
  Scenes from the past replayed in his mind like old movies.

  In his monotonous and gloomy life for more than 20 years, Song Chuge was the only touch of color.

  "Gu Hen, I like you... Do you like me too?"

  She once said to him happily.

  He wanted to say yes.

  But, he can't.

  He never can.

  "Ahen? What's wrong with you?"

  Mu Caiyi looked at his back and felt something was wrong. She stepped forward slowly and gently put her hands on his strong arms.

  "What's the matter?"

  Gu Hen still didn't look back, his tone was cold, and he didn't even look at Mu Caiyi.

  Mu Caiyi had long been accustomed to Gu Hen's indifference, and still looked up at the expressionless Gu Hen with a coquettish tone.

  "Tomorrow is Chu Chu's birthday, what are you going to give her?"

  Gu Hen had always been so cold to her, and she was used to it.

  Birthday...he would never forget it.

  It can be said that the first second he saw Song Chuge's call, he thought of it.

  But Chu Ge himself seemed to have forgotten it, and just called him to tell him that he fell into the water...

  fell into the water? Why did she fall into the water? Isn't she at the Gong family? Could it be someone from the Gong family? At this moment, these questions and worries emerged in his slow brain.

  "I... wasn't prepared."

  When it came to Song Chuge, Gu Hen's cold voice gradually gained some warmth.

  In Gu Hen's impression, the rich young lady Chu Ge was not someone who cared about expensive birthday gifts.

  Every time she celebrated her birthday, she wouldn't even look at the gifts that others gave her...

  "I knew it!" Mu Caiyi said angrily at Gu Hen, as if she had expected it.

  She shook her head helplessly, "You don't care so much about your sister."

  "Forget it, luckily I have prepared it for you. I also booked a private room in Shanhai Tower. Let's treat Chu Chu to dinner at noon tomorrow. ?"

  younger sister?

  There was a hint of sarcasm hidden in Gu Hen's cold smile.

  She is not his sister, she is his eldest lady.

  The title "sister" was spoken by Song Chuge himself in front of Mu Caiyi.

  Gu Hen nodded, walked back to the table expressionlessly, and started working again.

  "Hehe." Mu Caiyi smiled innocently, "Then I won't disturb your work!"

  She stepped on white high heels and left the huge office with swaying steps, a hint of darkness flashed in her beautiful eyes.

  ...

  The night was gentle, and the blue-purple curtains were pouring out, covering all the luxurious and exquisite villas in the wealthy villa area.

  In the villa near the man-made lake, which has the best feng shui, lives a couple who are currently ranked at the top of Lingcheng's net worth list.

  Song Chuge was sitting upright on the sofa in the living room, looking intently at the beauties in ancient costumes on the big TV screen.

  Geng Zhi, who was passing by the living room, bowed gently to her. Just as he was about to walk out of the villa with the documents in his hand, he was stopped by Song Chuge faintly.

  "Geng Zhi."

  Geng Zhi stopped, his heart inexplicably condensed.

  "Young madam, what can I do for you?"

  "Thank you!"

  Song Chuge smiled warmly at him, with a sincere light shining in his eyes.

  ? ? ?

  Geng Zhi's thick eyebrows were furrowed in confusion.

  Thanks Mao?

  "Thank you for saving me."

  Song Chuge sat dignifiedly, but there was a faint sense of alienation in his body that made people thousands of miles away.

  But her smile is as heartwarming as the warm sunshine in the clear winter sky.

  Geng Zhi now probably understood why his young master chose this woman.

  This appearance is cold and otherworldly, and his smile is so worrying that it is difficult to forget.

  Her words made Geng Zhi stunned.

  "I asked Uncle Liu, and he said that you jumped out of the swimming pool and saved me immediately. I am very grateful to you." Song Chuge looked at his slightly stunned expression and explained.

  After hearing this, Geng Zhi raised his eyebrows and smiled sarcastically.

  "I'm afraid Uncle Liu remembered it wrong."

  "The person who jumped into the swimming pool to save you in the first place was Mr. Gong, not me. Goodbye."

  Geng Zhi stopped pretending to smile and left with a cold face. villa.

  Song Chuge was left sitting there blankly, with a confused look on his face.

  ...

  (End of chapter)

  Chapter 7 She will never let her down

  . Did Miyagi save her?

  In Song Chuge's mind, Miyagi's slim face with clear outlines gradually emerged clearly.

  Why didn't he say it? And went to the company pretending like nothing happened?

  "Uncle Liu, take care of Chu Chu. I'm going back to the company."

  Chu Ge just hid in the stairwell and watched him leave.

  She always felt a deep and powerless guilt in front of Miyagi.

  He helped her avenge her, and finally paid him back!
  She wanted to repay him, but she didn't know how to do it.
  "Scan the QR code below to get Mu Caiyi's same style jacket immediately, and you also have a chance to get Mu Caiyi's autograph. Come and buy it!" An advertisement came from the TV.

  Song Chuge frowned, looking at the familiar faces flashing frequently on the TV, and quickly turned off the TV.

  At this time in her previous life, she was still lying on the bed.

  I dare not get off the ground because my legs are weak.

  She really thought she was going to die.

  Uncle Liu told her that Geng Zhi suddenly appeared and saved her, so she asked Uncle Liu to give Geng Zhi a gift. She didn't pay attention to what happened next.

  This time, she wanted to thank Geng Zhi in person.

  Gave her a chance to be reborn here.

  But now Miyagi has done so many things for her that she doesn't know! ?

  Song Chuge bit his pale lips, his brows tightened, and his tears became wet unconsciously.

  "Young Madam, this is the maid's information you asked for." Uncle Liu walked up to her and handed her the document in his hand.

  Hearing Uncle Liu's voice, Song Chuge quickly wiped away the tears that were about to flow, turned his head and smiled slightly, and took the dark brown kraft paper bag with both hands.

  "Okay, please excuse me, Uncle Liu."

  "This is what I should do." Uncle Liu smiled politely and was about to turn around and leave, but was stopped by Song Chuge.

  "By the way, Uncle Liu, are you sure it was me who was rescued by Geng Zhi?" Song Chuge drank a large glass of hot water and felt that his voice had recovered a lot, although there was still a trace of hoarseness in his voice.

  "This..."

  Uncle Liu paused, his eyes flickering.

  He looked at Song Chuge who was sincerely asking for help, and felt a pity for her inexplicably in his heart.

  The young lady...should know about this.

  Despite the young master's order...

  Uncle Liu sighed and said, "It was actually the young master who saved you."

  It was really Miyagi.

  Song Chuge pursed her pink lips tightly and her eyes were sore.

  "The young master asked me not to tell you that he saved you. He also said that if you ask, just say that Geng Zhi saved you."

  "I didn't want you to be kept in the dark, so I told the truth."

  "I I grew up watching the young master in the Gong family. Since childhood, the young master has never suffered any grievances..."

  "Although you are the girl that the young master likes, you should not rely on the young master's love..."

  Uncle Liu realized that he was wrong. After saying that, he quickly lowered his head and apologized, "Young madam, I'm sorry, I made a mistake."

  Before Song Chuge could say anything, Uncle Liu turned around and left the living room quickly.

  He shouldn't have said this. If the young master found out, he would probably blame him.

  "..." Song Chuge looked at Uncle Liu's hurried back and sighed.

  In her previous life, she had never done anything for Miyagi, even just bringing him a glass of water with her own hands.

  Miyagi should be the kind of child who grew up surrounded by all kinds of pampering, right?

  He was born into the first aristocratic family in country A and received the most perfect orthodox education. Not only was he well-educated and proficient in several foreign languages, but he was also 1.9 meters tall, had a good figure and good looks. Only other daughters from famous families had ever taken the initiative to approach him...

  In his previous life , it's because she doesn't know what's going on.

  This time, she will definitely not let him down!

  Chu Ge returned to the study room with the file in his hand, locked the door, opened the file, and browsed carefully one by one.

  ...

  "Hey, girl, you are too ruthless to hide away from me right after graduation?"

  "Hey, girl, what are you doing, why are you so noisy?"

  "Don't! Don't even come in!"

  "Two Master, I won't tell you anymore. When you are free, you can learn cooking skills from your wife."

  "Hey! Girl! Dududu."

  Le Yi turned pale as he listened to the beeping sound coming from the phone. His eyebrows furrowed, he looked at his wife and swallowed: "What's wrong with this girl Chu Ge today? She actually said she wants to learn how to cook from you? What you cook is so unpalatable." He

  was watching TV. His wife glanced at him and said lightly: "You can order takeout tomorrow."

  Le Yi immediately tried to save her: "No! I haven't paid this month's living expenses yet!"

  His wife looked at him again speechlessly and stopped talking.

  But she was also confused. Didn't that little girl Chu Ge say that the thing she hated the most was cooking?
  At this time, Song Chuge barked in the kitchen for a long time.

  Even Uncle Liu could hardly stand it anymore, but Song Chuge refused to allow Uncle Liu and other servants to enter the kitchen, saying that he wanted to study cooking skills. He didn't know what was going on.

  Uncle Liu couldn't help but wonder, had his words just now irritated the young lady?
  Until late at night, Song Chuge still didn't wait for Miyagi to come back after finishing his first experience in the kitchen.

  Instead, Miss Song wasted a lot of fresh ingredients in the kitchen.

  Don't mention how distressed Aunt Lin is.

  She and Uncle Liu stood at the door of the kitchen, looking at Song Chuge who was lying on the dining table bored and staring at his mobile phone in a daze. They exchanged a look that both of them understood, nodded silently, and shook his head.

  Why don't you give Miyagi a call? It's so late, isn't he still working? But is she being too presumptuous? What if Miyagi is busy and she disturbs him?
  Chu Ge scratched his head, extremely confused.

  "By the way, my headphones are still in the dance studio!" Song Chuge suddenly remembered the headphones he left behind in the dance studio, so he picked up his phone and walked towards his exclusive dance studio.

  "Young Madam..."

  When Song Chuge came out of the dance room, Nuonuo's voice came to Song Chuge's ears.

  Lifting her clear eyes slightly, she saw a familiar face.

  Chu Ge's eyes turned cold instantly.

  The maid who dragged her into the water!
  That day, she happened to be in charge of cleaning the swimming pool.

  Song Chuge narrowed his eyes slightly, hiding the coldness in his eyes, and smiled gently: "Ah, hello, what can I do?"

  Who doesn't know how to act?
  She was going to use the trick, but she wanted to see what the maid's intentions were when she was working as an undercover agent in the Gong family!
  Qin Leye looked at Song Chuge's sweet smile. The young lady didn't seem to blame her!

  She breathed a sigh of relief, lowered her head and said, "I'm here to say thank you. If it wasn't you..."

  "It's okay!"

  Before Qin Leye could finish her words, Song Chuge interrupted her. He opened the corners of his crimson lips and smiled more generously.

  "Don't worry too much. Besides, the person who saved you is the bodyguard, not me."

  "That's all thanks to you. If it weren't for you, the bodyguard wouldn't have come to save me. I must be grateful!"

  Qin Leye He hurriedly took a step forward, but as if he realized that he had crossed a certain line, he bowed his head and took a cowardly step back.

  "Then...how are you going to thank me?"

  Song Chuge's tone gradually lowered, and a faint smile of unknown meaning appeared on his pale lips.

  It's bright and attractive, but it also sends chills down your spine.

  "This..."

  Qin Leye always felt that there was a deep coldness hidden in Chu Ge's bright smile. He couldn't help but swallowed, and there was an inexplicable chill in his heart.

  She lowered her eyes and pursed her lips, not knowing what to say.

  Song Chuge has whatever he wants, and indeed he lacks nothing. She... just wants to take this opportunity to build a good relationship with Song Chuge.

  Song Chuge suddenly walked up to her with a smile, his slender fingers gently landed on her shoulders, his eyebrows were slightly curved, and his eyes were filled with gentle waves.

  "Actually, you really don't have to worry about it. As long as you work well in the Gong family, it will be the best reward for me."

  "Yes! I will definitely do well..."

  Before Qin Leye could finish his words, Song Chuge suddenly came closer. In her ears, her face suddenly turned cold. Her voice was heavy and hoarse like a demon from hell, and she said,

  "Don't play any more cheap tricks with me, unless you don't want your brother to have a better time!"

  Her tone was like that. Cold and cruel, it instantly puts people in an ice cave.

  Qin Leye's eyes widened and he couldn't help but shudder, a look of horror flashed across his face.

  Song Chuge...did you discover anything?
  She, she knew it all! ?

  Did she know she was hurting her on purpose? Qin Leye blinked with guilt.

  Looking at Song Chuge again, she had restored her sweet and pure smile, as if the person who threatened Qin Leye with an endlessly chilling tone was not her.

  Song Chuge patted Qin Leye's shoulder gently and said with a smile: "Go ahead."

  Qin Leye nodded numbly, turned around and left step by step.

  Why does she think Song Chuge's smile is more terrifying than Wen Xueyun's?
  Qin Leye still couldn't recover from Song Chuge's cold tone.

  Song Chuge watched her slowly leaving, crossed his arms across his chest, and walked in the other direction. The curve of his lips was cold and ironic.

  Will Qin Leye, the third runner-up in the junior high school category of the National Primary and Secondary School Swimming Competition, fall into the deep water and be unable to save himself?
  Ah. joke.

  In her previous life, if she hadn't been lucky enough to survive drowning, she might have died at the hands of Qin Leye!

  Since Qin Leye is Wen Xueyun's person...hehe, a rare calculating light flashed in Chu Ge's eyes.

  She has plenty of time and patience to play the long game and catch the big fish.

  But what puzzles Chu Ge is that Uncle Liu resigned from this little maid in his previous life, so why is she still there in this life?

  Could it be that because she asked for Qin Leye's information, the factors that led to certain incidents changed?
  Chu Ge walked towards the bedroom while thinking.

  After washing, she lay on the bed and stared at the starry pool water reflected out of the floor-to-ceiling window in a daze.

  Until the early morning, I finally couldn't help but gradually fell asleep. After all, I didn't wait for Miyagi to come back.

  Just put the warm milk on the bedside of his bedroom and let it cool down little by little.

  Judging from Geng Zhi's anxious look in the evening, Miyagi must be very busy at work today, right?
  He also took time to take care of her.

  She couldn't help but feel a little more guilty about him.

  ...

  In the abyss-like darkness, the hand of death gradually pinched Song Chuge's neck, making her unable to breathe.

  No matter how much she struggled or shouted, no one came to help her.

  "Help...help..."

  Suddenly, a hot lightsaber flashed and cut off the god of death's hand.

  Chu Ge seemed to have fallen into a warm and safe embrace, breathing steadily and falling into a deep sleep.

  ...

  Late at night, Miyagi returned to the villa. After washing, he secretly opened Song Chuge's bedroom.

  He tiptoed onto the bed, gently put her head on his arm, and then held her in his arms.

  He felt that she was sweating and sleeping very restlessly. Miyagi sighed inwardly, but he was a little happy.

  In his previous life, when he came to her room, he saw a faint light on the screen of her mobile phone beside her bed.

  It was that person...

  she still couldn't forget him.

  But this time, his Chu Chu didn't actually talk to that person?

  It was different. This time, there was something really different about his Chu Chu.

  The person in his arms gradually calmed down and squeezed into his arms.

  The corners of Miyagi's lips curved slightly, and his heart was filled with an indescribable sweetness.

  ...

  (End of chapter)

  Chapter 8 Returning to the Song Family's Old House
  Song Chuge woke up once in the early morning.

  The scene of her father's death suddenly appeared in her mind, just like the scene when she fell into the Kui River -

  the roar that resounded through the sky...

  the impact that seemed to break a person's body into pieces...

  the desperate fall...

  her father was covered in blood . It was bloody walking towards her, with a hoarse voice, as if it came from the deep hell.

  "Chu Chu, you must avenge her father!"

  The overwhelming feeling of suffocation made her open her eyes instantly, quickly escaped from the nightmare, and breathed in the fresh air.

  When he opened his eyes, he saw the hard and warm chest of a man. Song Chuge looked up in shock.

  Miyagi!

  Because of fear, she left a weak light beside the bed.

  Miyagi's chiseled face fell into her eyes, causing an extraordinary wave.

  Against the light, Song Chuge looked at his face quietly.

  Miyagi is very thin, revealing a sexy and tight jawline. Her eyes passed over his elegant thin lips and straight bridge of nose one by one, and fell on the long black eyelashes.

  Miyagi's eyes are usually very sharp, as if he can see through people's hearts at a glance.

  But now, he quietly closed his eyes, making people feel quiet and beautiful, like the sleeping beautiful boy in ancient Greek mythology.

  Was he coming to her room to sleep with her because he was worried about her?
  Or was it actually that he would sneak in every night before?
  Song Chuge's beautiful eyebrows wrinkled slightly, and countless questions flashed through his mind.

  However, the moment she opened her eyes and saw him, Chu Ge didn't know why, her nose felt sore, her eyes were hot, and tears rolled down her pillow.

  All kinds of things from the past life were rolling in her mind like clouds and waves.

  The long and slender jade fingers gently covered the handsome face with clean and smooth lines. Song Chuge's watery eyes were filled with endless regret and guilt.

  Miyagi, I'm sorry.

  It was me who hurt you.

  ...

  It's five o'clock in the morning, and the sky is bright.

  Driven by the biological clock, Miyagi slowly opened his eyes, and in his arms was the quiet and cold sleeping face of the girl.

  He smiled with satisfaction, gently raised her head, quietly pulled out his arm, and then gently put it down, as if he were treating a peerless treasure.

  Not sure if it was his imagination, but he felt the girl in his arms hugging him tightly.

  It seemed that Chu Chu was still a little uneasy.

  Miyagi squatted beside the bed, propped up his head, stared at Song Chuge's little face for a while, and then placed a kiss on her forehead.

  "Chu Chu, good morning, happy birthday."

  His deep and pleasant voice was gentle and soothing, falling into Song Chuge's ears.

  On the way out, Miyagi's eyes inadvertently crossed the trash can in the open study room. His handsome eyebrows slightly condensed, fearing that Song Chuge would find him, so he left without stopping.

  After he left, Song Chuge slowly opened his eyes and sat up.

  There was still a dim and warm light on the bedside, but it could not illuminate the light in Song Chuge's eyes.

  Only the remaining temperature on the other side could prove that someone had slept here just now.

  Birthday...

  she even forgot about it.

  Miyagi always remembered it.

  It turns out today is her twenty-second birthday.

  Song Chuge covered his heart, lowered his eyes and curled his lips. There was a sweet feeling in his heart, and he couldn't stop it.

  "Send you off!"

  However, when she thinks of her birthday, Wen Xueyun's sharp, sinister and hateful words will echo in her mind.

  birthday present? Ah.

  Song Chuge clicked on Yichao and found that Wen Xueyun's birthday wishes were still not late. Every time, there was a long heart-warming speech. This had been going on for who knows how many years.

  If she has really been acting with her for so many years... then this scheming is simply unfathomable.

  In other words, there are other secrets hidden behind her.

  So that she can't do anything to herself now?
  There was a sharp cold light in the depths of Chu Ge's eyes, and his face was gloomy. He mechanically typed out words of thanks and sent them to Wen Xueyun.

  Wen Xueyun replied almost instantly: "Baby, happy birthday. I'm washing up. I haven't had breakfast and put on makeup yet. I'll come to see you later!"

  Song Chuge, who saw the message, couldn't help but sneered and replied to her. He sent an emoticon of "I'm looking forward to it" and ended the conversation.

  She stared at the sunlight on the carpet, her eyes wandering, making it impossible to guess what she was thinking.

  ...

  The sun gradually rises from the horizon, lighting up the whole world like a lamp.

  The sun shines through the stained glass and casts a brilliant light on the carpet.

  When Miyagi returned to the bedroom to wash up and change clothes, he found milk that had been cooling all night on the bedside.

  He tied his tie, picked up the milk with a frown, and walked downstairs.

  Uncle Liu was the only one working in the villa.

  Miyagi raised the milk and asked Uncle Liu doubtfully: "Uncle Liu, this milk is for you..."

  Uncle Liu saw the milk that had evaporated a lot, lowered his head and smiled: "Back to the young master, this is what the young lady has prepared for you. " Didn't you drink what was prepared?"

  "Last night, I saw with my own eyes the young lady warmed the milk for you."

  Uncle Liu's tone was filled with uncontrollable joy.

  He couldn't help but guess: Did what he said to the young lady yesterday work? Uncle Liu felt an inexplicable sense of accomplishment in his heart.

  Did Chu Chu prepare it for him?
  Miyagi was stunned, and the milk in his hand suddenly seemed to exude a charming fragrance.

  "But I won't be able to drink it after one night." Uncle Liu sighed, stepping forward to take the glass from Miyagi's hand and pour out the milk.

  But Miyagi raised the cup and drank it with a calm expression.

  Uncle Liu was stunned and froze on the spot.

  "Master! You!"

  Aren't you afraid of having a stomachache?
  Miyagi held an empty glass in one hand, pulled a piece of paper with the other and wiped his mouth gracefully. He smiled gently at Uncle Liu: "It's okay, I'll cook for Chu Chu."

  He entered the kitchen under Uncle Liu's surprised gaze. .

  Uncle Liu looked at Miyagi's back and sighed, shaking his head slightly.

  His young master is so... dedicated to his duties.

  Staircase corner.

  Song Chuge watched Miyagi drink up the milk she prepared for him without hesitation, even though it had been a night.

  He drank anyway.

  Is it just because that's what she prepared?
  Song Chuge looked at the busy figures in the kitchen and bit his lower lip, unable to stop crying.

  She quickly wiped away her tears, hesitated for a while, and then turned around and returned to the bedroom.

  Song Chuge lay on the soft big bed, letting tears roll down from the corners of his eyes.

  Let her shed her tears first...

  She has not gathered the courage and mood to face the Miyagi who treats her so well.

  Song Chuge couldn't help but laugh at himself: Why did he become a crybaby after he was reborn?

  It's all Miyagi's fault, why is he so nice to her? It was so good that she felt guilty even for enduring it.

  ...

  After calming down his emotions, Chu Ge stood silently in front of the window, watching Miyagi drive away before he dared to wash up and go downstairs.

  Just after Miyagi left, Uncle Liu returned to the hall and saw Song Chuge in a linen retro dress.

  Why did she get up so early today?
  "Young Madam? Are you awake?"

  A steaming breakfast was already prepared on the dining table.

  Miyagi made it.

  If Song Chuge hadn't accidentally seen Miyagi in the kitchen in her previous life, she would have always thought that her breakfast was cooked by the senior chef invited by the Gong family.

  Otherwise, how could it be so delicious?
  Moreover, how could a noble man like Miyagi, who did not like the fireworks of the world, enter a place full of smoke and smoke like the kitchen?
  After Song Chuge secretly observed for a long time, he realized that her breakfast had always been made by Miyagi.

  Miyagi...

  Actually, when Chu Ge woke up in Miyagi, she also woke up.

  She wanted to make breakfast for Miyagi, but she... entered the kitchen only a handful of times.

  I almost burned down the kitchen last night and wasted a lot of ingredients, which made Aunt Lin feel distressed for a long time.

  These fair and delicate but slightly calloused hands had almost never touched the kitchen utensils.

  She is not unwilling to learn.

  I just can't learn it, I don't have the talent.

  The previous home economics class was the last thing she wanted to take.

  Because, the top student in other exams was ranked last in cooking. Song Chuge's self-esteem was extremely frustrated, and he never entered the kitchen again. It's not like her family can't afford to hire a chef anyway.

  "Uncle Liu, good morning." Chu Ge smiled slightly and nodded politely to Uncle Liu.

  Uncle Liu pursed his lips and looked at Song Chuge's smile.

  He felt that the young lady had really changed.

  ...

  Yu Jinyuan, the old residence of the Song family.

  Four years later, Song Chuge finally dared to return here again and face her father's death.

  After her father died that year, she never dared to step foot here again.

  The sun is shining here now, as if nothing happened.

  However, memory is the scariest thing.

  "Miss?" Uncle He, the housekeeper, was a little surprised when he saw Song Chuge's elegant back.

  Why did the eldest lady come here today?
  "Uncle He, long time no see."

  Song Chuge smiled, and the sun fell on her, quiet and beautiful.

  "Miss? Why are you here?" Uncle He looked at Song Chuge in surprise, "I was talking about calling you today your birthday?"

  "Thank you, Uncle He." Chu Ge smiled warmly and stepped forward to hug you. He grabbed Uncle He's arm.

  "Didn't Master Gu Hen come with you?"

  Upon hearing that name, the smile on Song Chuge's face froze for a second, and then returned to normal.

  "The company is a little busy, so I came here alone today."

  Song Chuge and Uncle He walked side by side to the villa.

  Uncle He has been with her father all her life, and is now the elder closest to her in this world.

  "That's right..." Uncle He nodded understandingly, "No matter how busy the company is, you have to pay attention to your health..."

  "Uncle He, don't worry, Gu Hen has a girlfriend, and his girlfriend is very good to him. , I will definitely take care of him until he is fat and healthy."

  Song Chuge felt that maybe she was really relieved that she could mention that person's girlfriend so easily and naturally in front of others.

  Uncle He nodded happily.

  "Where are you, the eldest lady? You and the young master of the Gong family..." Uncle He sighed inwardly. What he was most worried about was not Gu Hen, but the eldest lady of his family.

  Song Chuge gave him a reassuring smile, "Uncle He, don't worry, Miyagi is very good to me."

  "That's good." Uncle He breathed a sigh of relief, "It seems that Master Song made the right choice for you. People."

  Choose the right person? Suspicious light suddenly appeared in Song Chuge's eyes, and his beautiful eyebrows were lightly condensed.

  "Has Dad known Miyagi for a long time?"

  "Yes!" Uncle He nodded with a smile.

  "Master Song and Young Master Gong's father have a very good relationship. We have known each other since you were young." Uncle He seemed to be recalling those years, with a hint of sadness in his smile. .

  "I remember Master Gong, on the eldest lady's eighteenth birthday, she personally came to give you a gift."

  Fuzzy memory fragments flashed through Song Chuge's mind, leaving her too late to catch them.

  (End of chapter)

  Chapter 9 Dad's Letter
  Eighteen years old... That was the year Song Chuge least wanted to recall.

  Because shortly after her eighteenth birthday, her father died "accidentally".

  Accidents, funerals, marriages and engagements, college entrance examinations, re-study... She lived a very confusing and chaotic year that year.

  "Birthday gift?"

  Song Chuge celebrated his eighteenth birthday at school with Wen Xueyun and Gu Hen.

  But...Miyagi came to her house?
  Give her a gift?
  "Yes!" Uncle He smiled gently and nodded, "He came early in the morning and said that he must hand over the inheritance to you with his own hands!"

  "As a result, Miss, you came back very late, and the Gong family members When he came to pick up the young master, he gave the gift to Master Song and asked him to hand it over. He also asked Master Song not to tell you that this was a gift from him."

  So, on Song Chuge's eighteenth birthday, her father gave it to her. Two gifts, the other one was actually from Miyagi?

  Miyagi waited for her for a whole day...

  She felt mixed feelings in her heart, but more importantly, she felt deeper guilt for Miyagi.

  There were some complicated emotions flashing in her eyes, and her memory was a little blurry.

  When she was eighteen years old, her father gave her a villa, also in Xinghai Bay. She would go there to live occasionally when she didn't want to go back to Gong's family. It was her own secret base, and even Wen Xueyun didn't know about it.

  But what is the other gift?
  Perhaps because the gift was too ordinary, there was no information related to the gift in her memory.
  "By the way, Miss, what are you doing when you come back today?" Uncle He suddenly remembered.

  Before Song Chuming passed away, Song Chuge and Gu Hen lived together in the Song family's old house.

  But after his death, Song Chuge was unwilling to step foot here, so Gu Hen took her to move to a new villa.

  Gu Hen would come back occasionally, but Song Chuge never came back once.

  Only Uncle He and one or two servants who didn't want to leave were left to live here and take care of the villa.

  "I'm looking for something important." Song Chuge came back to her senses, loosened her eyebrows, smiled, walked up the stairs and walked towards her father's study.

  ...

  "The person secretly protecting the Young Madam sent word that the Young Madam drove back to the Song family's old house this morning."

  Lingcheng, the headquarters building of the Gong Family Consortium, the president's office.

  After hearing the news, Miyagi Junlang frowned slightly: "Go back to the old house?"

  It's strange, shouldn't Chu Chu be with Wen Xueyun at this time?

  After a new life, many things have not changed, such as Wen Xueyun coming to find Chu Chu, such as the stock market plummeting this morning... However, it seems that only Chu Chu has changed.

  Uncle Liu said that she cried and cried very sadly; Uncle Liu said that she warmed milk for him; Uncle Liu said that she woke up very early today; Uncle Liu said that when he was cleaning up the garbage, he saw the will she tore up...

  In the end What is the reason that makes Chu Chu change so much? Miyagi's deep eyes flashed with confusion.

  "Dong dong" there was a knock on the door, and the sweet and clear voice of the female secretary came from outside the door.

  "The director of the Department of Culture and Entertainment has sent a new CE plan, please take a look."

  Geng Zhi took the document from the female secretary Cai Siyi.

  At the same time, the Song Group office building in Lingcheng.

  Gu Hen received a mysterious phone call.

  "Keep staring at her."

  "Yes!"

  Gu Hen hung up the phone, placed his slender fingers on the white mouse, and clicked on a certain software on the computer.

  Then, the entire room was displayed in front of him.

  That was Song Chuming's study in the old house of the Song family.

  A girl stepped in slowly and carefully locked the door.

  Because Uncle He often takes care of it, the study is still as spotless and orderly as before.

  There is a wall of books and a wall of trophies and certificates.

  Those were the awards Song Chuge had won in all competitions big and small that he had participated in since he was a child.

  Her father always said that he should put these trophies and certificates in the most conspicuous place so that he could always remember what an outstanding person his daughter was!

  On the desk, there is also a polished photo of Song Chuming and Song Chuge.

  The girl in the photo has a sweet and pure smile, just like the crescent moon in the sky.

  Next to the girl, the man who is still handsome and handsome even though he is over thirty years old is also smiling like a spring breeze.

  The first second Song Chuge saw the old photo, his eyes began to heat up, and tears fell down like a kite with a broken string.

  Physical reaction, she couldn't help crying again.

  She stared at the photo for a long time, cried for a long time, sobbed, and then wiped away the tears.

  Then, Song Chuge walked directly to the bookcase and took down a few books with a solemn expression.

  Suddenly, the two bookshelves automatically moved to the side, revealing a small dark brown door in the middle.

  Song Chuge pressed her fingerprints, and with a beep sound, the small door opened and she walked in directly.

  Then, the small door closed automatically and the bookshelf returned, as if nothing had happened.

  However, it fell into the eyes of another person.

  This is the secret room of Song Chuge's father's study. His father once brought her in when she was a child and recorded her fingerprints.

  Unfortunately, she was only interested in singing and dancing and knew nothing about digital finance, so her father had to hand over the group to Gu Hen.

  The dim and warm orange light in the secret room turned on after a long absence. The ancient dust in the room made Song Chuge frown slightly and cover his mouth and nose.

  There were many dusty documents placed on the surrounding bookshelves, and Song Chuge had never read them.

  There was also a safe in the middle of the bookshelf. Song Chuge unlocked it and opened the safe with ease.

  Inside was her father's will.

  Seeing the word "will", Song Chuge almost couldn't control his tear ducts again.

  With trembling hands, she opened the brown paper bag.

  The brown paper bag contained a thick stack of papers, with content related to property division written on them.

  Half an hour later.

  Song Chuge wrapped the brown paper bag intact and planned to take it out.

  On the desk, the paper covered with a thick layer of gray suddenly attracted Song Chuge's attention.

  It seemed to be a piece of letter paper, half of the paper was covered with black flowing words, and there was an uncovered pen next to the paper.

  It seems that her father was still writing letters during his lifetime, but left in a hurry for unknown reasons.

  Song Chuge regretted not coming here earlier, as many things might be different now.

  She picked up the letter, shook it gently, brushed off the heavy dust on the paper, and read it word by word with squinted eyes.

  "Chuchu, dad has always felt very sorry for you."

  "It was dad who failed to protect your mom and made her leave you and us so early. It is also dad's fault that you have had such a hard life since childhood. So. Dad tries his best and just wants to give my Chuchu the best things in the world."

  "Actually, Dad really wants to tell you the truth of some things, but Dad can't."

  "Dad hopes that your world will always be the purest and most beautiful. , so just let Dad take care of those things alone."

  "Dad knows that you like Gu Hen very much, but Dad doesn't want you to be wronged."

  "You may not like Miyagi, but from the look in his eyes, Dad You can tell that he can only see you."

  "Dad would rather find someone who likes you to take care of you and pamper you like a little princess like me."

  "The Gong family is a big family. , Once upon a time, dad..."

  The letter ended here, and Song Chuge had already burst into tears.

  She didn't know what her father was talking about. Everyone had a secret. Song Chuge knew it, and of course her father also had it.

  But her father will always be the best father in her heart.

  However, she will find out one day.

  One day, you will discover the endless abyss hidden beneath the water.

  After a long time, Song Chuge calmed down his emotions.

  Just when Wen Xueyun's call came in, Song Chuge quickly took the documents, walked out, and closed the door.

  At the door of the villa, a pair of eyes hid behind a thick tree trunk and secretly observed everything.

  The eldest lady is holding a document in her hand?
  what is that?
  "Miss, are you leaving now?"

  Uncle He glanced at the document in her hand, with a hint of reluctance on his face.

  "Uncle He, I will come again." Song Chuge smiled slightly, sat in the driver's seat, put on his seat belt, rolled down the window, and smiled at him, "Take care of your body."

  "Miss, I will."

  ...

  (End of chapter)

  Chapter 10 The story of her and Wen Xueyun
  When Wen Xueyun drove to Xinghai Bay, she was told by the housekeeper that Song Chuge was not at home.

  "Then shall I go to Chu Chu's bedroom and wait for her?" Wen Xueyun smiled innocently.

  Considering the close relationship between Wen Xueyun and Song Chuge, Uncle Liu smiled and invited her in, and then went to pour her water.

  Song Chuge drove away from the Song family's old house and immediately dialed Uncle Liu's number.

  In the kitchen, Uncle Liu put down the fruit plate and immediately answered the phone.

  "Young Madam, what's the matter?" Uncle Liu was surprised, why did the Young Madam call him suddenly? This is the first time.

  "Uncle Liu, where is Wen Xueyun?"

  Listening to the young lady's anxious tone...did something happen?
  "In your room." Uncle Liu said honestly.

  In her room? Song Chuge narrowed his eyes slightly, with a dark light flowing in his eyes.

  "Uncle Liu, please help me keep an eye on her and don't leave easily."

  "Yes."

  Staring at Wen Xueyun?
  What's wrong, madam? Did she have a conflict with Miss Wen?
  Uncle Liu was a little confused after receiving this request, so he turned around and sent the news to Miyagi.

  Then he took the fruit plate and juice and walked upstairs.

  Wen Xueyun, who was looking around in Song Chuge's bedroom, heard the footsteps and immediately sat peacefully on the soft bed, pretending to be in a daze facing the swimming pool.

  Turning around and seeing Uncle Liu, he smiled slightly.

  "Miss Wen, please eat some fruit."

  "Thank you, Uncle Liu."

  Wen Xueyun drank the juice, glanced at Uncle Liu next to her strangely, and said with a smile: "Uncle Liu, please go and rest first, don't worry about me."

  She originally thought that Uncle Liu would leave, but unexpectedly he said respectfully, "Miss Wen, it's okay. I'm not busy and can serve you at any time."

  Has the Gong family's butler service been upgraded? Or is Uncle Liu spying on her? Is it under Miyagi's order? A few gleams flashed in Wen Xueyun's eyes.

  Was Miyagi so guarded against her?
  "Okay, please do as you please." Wen Xueyun smiled, and then continued to stare out the window in a daze.

  She was afraid of exposing her flaws in front of Uncle Liu, so she made no other move until Song Chuge came back.

  Song Chuge didn't dare to drive too fast because she had some psychological shadows.

  Fortunately, this trip would not pass through the Kuijiang Bridge, so she returned to the Gong family quickly.

  There was no one in the living room. Song Chuge took the documents in his hand and quietly entered the study room of Gongcheng, an important area of ​​the villa that no one was allowed to enter. He found a drawer and hid it casually.

  After hiding, Song Chuge returned to the bedroom naturally.

  Wen Xueyun sat on the bed sofa, staring at the sparkling swimming pool, imagining the scene when Chu Ge fell into the water.

  Song Chuge didn't just die like that!

  As long as she dies, everything will be over. And everything is just the end she thought.

  "Yunyun!" Song Chuge raised a smile and walked towards her, with a panicked apology on his face, "I'm sorry for keeping you waiting."

  "It's okay, Chu Chu~" Wen Xueyun hugged Song Chuge affectionately. , smiled and said, "Shall we go?"

  "Okay~"

  Song Chuge pretended to be extremely happy, and walked out of the Gong family hand in hand with Wen Xueyun.

  When Wen Xueyun couldn't see it, Song Chuge's face suddenly turned cold.

  ...

  "Where are you taking me?"

  Song Chuge pretended to be curious and looked at Wen Xueyun in the driver's seat.

  She was not afraid of what Wen Xueyun would do at this time. After all, Wen Xueyun would never exchange her life for her death no matter what.

  "Guess." Wen Xueyun looked forward, the corners of her mouth curved gently, without any flaws.

  You guess again?

  The scene before her death flashed through Song Chuge's mind, and a chill suddenly emitted from his body, then quickly subsided.

  Fortunately, Wen Xueyun was concentrating on driving and did not notice her.

  Song Chuge breathed a sigh of relief, his eyes fell on the scenery passing by outside the car window, and he pretended to regret: "I couldn't guess..."

  She already knew what Wen Xueyun was thinking.

  What other activities can girls do to celebrate their birthdays together?
  It's nothing more than shopping, eating, drinking milk tea, and watching the latest movies...

  Wen Xueyun and Song Chuge met in middle school.

  At that time, Chu Ge had just returned to China and was sent to Lingcheng Noble Middle School by his father.

  Wen Xueyun was a poor student receiving special assistance from the school, and unexpectedly became good friends with Chu Ge.

  Since then, the two have been inseparable together.

  Although there is a big gap in their net worth, Song Chuge has always regarded Wen Xueyun as his only friend. The two of them ate together, studied together, and even got so close that they wore each other's clothes.

  But thinking about it carefully, she had never worn Wen Xueyun's clothes, but Wen Xueyun chose brand-name clothes from her wardrobe again and again.

  Haha, now that Song Chuge thought about it, the acquaintance between Wen Xueyun and her seemed like a huge coincidence.

  Years ago.

  Lingcheng Noble Middle School, cafeteria.

  Song Chuge held the dinner plate and stood in line with an expressionless expression.

  The girl in front has old-fashioned braids, and there is cowardice in her voice.

  "That...this..."

  After a while, the girl prepared the dishes.

  But when he turned around, he accidentally bumped into Song Chuge. The vegetables and oil on the dinner plate were all spilled on Chu Ge's clean school uniform in the blink of an eye.

  The corners of Chu Ge's mouth were cold, and his brows instantly knitted together.

  Her eyes were as sharp as a knife, her face was full of disgust for the oil stains on her body and the smell of food, and her body was chilly.

  "I'm sorry, sorry, sorry!" Wen Xueyun quickly took out the paper from her bag and wiped it on Chu Ge's body, muttering apologies all the time.

  The eyes of the people around him were instantly cast here, and most of them showed pity for Wen Xueyun.

  "Tsk, tsk, tsk, I'm afraid this Wen Xueyun is going to die..."

  "It's not good to fall on anyone, but Song Chuge!"

  "Oh! My God! Wen Xueyun is really... Oh, she doesn't know Song Chuge. Does Chu Ge hate others touching her the most?"

  Gu Hen followed Chu Ge and pushed away Wen Xueyun who was rubbing a cheap tissue on Song Chuge's school uniform.

  Wen Xueyun sat slumped on the ground, looking at them pitifully with wide innocent eyes.

  Gu Hen directly pulled Song Chuge away, and turned back to glance at Wen Xueyun coldly.

  Gu Hen felt a little guilty for not being able to protect Song Chuge in time when Wen Xueyun bumped into him.

  Song Chuge watched Gu Hen take her hand to leave the canteen, his fingertips were slightly cold and his lips were slightly raised.

  ...

  The second time Song Chuge met Wen Xueyun was in the women's restroom.

  "Um... I was in the cafeteria that day, I'm sorry..." Wen Xueyun said to her nonchalantly.

  Song Chuge just glanced at her strangely.

  She had already forgotten about the canteen, but Wen Xueyun brought it up and continued to tell her that she was sorry and wanted to treat her to dinner.

  Song Chuge glanced at her coldly, said "No need" in a cold tone, and then turned and left.

  Gu Hen was still waiting for her outside the toilet.

  ...

  The third time was in the stairwell. Wen Xueyun's sneaky appearance finally aroused Song Chuge's suspicion.

  Song Chuge followed him all the way to the school's grove.

  The sun was shining brightly, passing through the gaps in the trees and casting mottled light and shadow on the ground.

  Chu Ge remembered clearly that Gu Hen was still following her inseparably at that time.

  At the same time, she saw with her own eyes a group of girls surrounding Wen Xueyun.

  "Hey, poor student, you are really brave!"

  "You really want to be in the spotlight?"

  "Then I will let you be in the limelight!"

  They pulled Wen Xueyun's hair, took off her clothes, and took pictures with their mobile phones. Watching the video, he smiled obscenely and proudly.

  "No, don't!"

  Wen Xueyun opened her eyes wide and filled with water. She put her hands firmly on her chest, looking stubborn and unwilling to give in.

  As if she had thought of something, Song Chuge's eyes were burning with blazing anger and hatred, and even Gu Hen behind her could feel the aura emanating from her that was darker and colder than usual.

  It's like it's about to explode at any moment.

  Chu Ge immediately took out his mobile phone and took photo evidence.

  She had a cold face and walked forward with long strides, exuding a cold aura.

  "Song Chuge, do you want to vent your anger for her?"

  The leading girl looked at Song Chuge, then at the expressionless Gu Hen who was following her, and swallowed subconsciously.

  "Stop now, you can still stay in this school."

  The group of people looked at her in fear, plucked up their courage, and said aggressively: "Don't think it's great that your dad is a shareholder of the school! Isn't he just a second-rate upstart? ?"

  Gu Hen quietly protected Song Chuge, and Chu Ge felt warm in his heart.

  "Sister Li, one more thing is better than one less thing."

  "That's right..."

  The follower behind persuaded the girl in a low voice. The girl looked at the tall and handsome boy, gritted her teeth and turned away.

  Song Chuge never liked to meddle in other people's business, but Wen Xueyun had already left a faint impression on her heart at that time.

  Moreover, those people also touched her reverse scales.
  "Thank you." Wen Xueyun said to her with sobs.

  Song Chuge saved her like this.

  "Those so-called aristocratic children are just idiots who only hide in the corner and bully the common people, and judge whether they are good or bad." This was the first time Song Chuge spoke such a long word to anyone other than Gu Hen in school.

  Although the tone was still extremely indifferent, Wen Xueyun was already very shocked. Even Gu Hen's eyes flashed with surprise.

  Wen Xueyun invited Song Chuge to dinner no matter what, and then, with hundreds of words over the meal, the relationship between the two became closer.

  So premeditated.

  Song Chuge couldn't help but wonder if Wen Xueyun was deliberately pretending to be sneaky and lured her there to save her.

  Then, he pretended to have a strong sense of self-esteem in front of her and never accepted the expensive gifts from her.

  She was still working part-time outside, but she let Song Chuge know about it at the right time, and then treated her with a look of distress and respect.

  However, she often followed Song Chuge back to the Song family's old house to meet her father.

  It seems that what she wants is not money, but the glory of Song Chuge.

  The acting skills are so superb and the scheming is so deep.

  (End of chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 33 20
my little oreo the story of the lost dark cacao princess once dark oreo was a beloved princess until she went missing the same day her brother got ba...
3.6M 287K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
73.6K 1.5K 31
Alena and her brother both share the duties of Delta in the River Keepers pack, but life has begun to get monotonous. Damir keeps everything organize...